It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Graham: We Will Attack Syria Soon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Israel is savage but I think it is not stupid. they should learn a lesson from the 33 days of war with Hezbollah. Iran is so powerful in the region , right now. they know that Iran has gone into good relationship with Egypt and Iran Supports the revolutions.

Jahad is a word that gives Muslims much power. they won't care about living a good life in this world and they will go and fight for their family.

TPTB has already aimed this value and it should know that they will not succeed.
they better try the old way tactic of divide and conquer. they should continue the
Religion against Religion
Instead of terrorism against humanity tactic. it will work . ( may be won't)

The elites should learn that they can not mess with us ( ordinary working people ).

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
"War" with Hizzbollah? You mean the 33 days where Hizbo launched rockets and Israel didnt even cross the Litani and basically fought back with both hands behind its back? I wouldnt call that a war. If Israel wanted to it could have pounded ALL of Lebanon into submission but Israel was fighting a Public Relations battle instead of Hizbollah. Make no mistake about that.

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Ben81

Israel is savage but I think it is not stupid. they should learn a lesson from the 33 days of war with Hezbollah. Iran is so powerful in the region , right now. they know that Iran has gone into good relationship with Egypt and Iran Supports the revolutions.

Jahad is a word that gives Muslims much power. they won't care about living a good life in this world and they will go and fight for their family.

TPTB has already aimed this value and it should know that they will not succeed.
they better try the old way tactic of divide and conquer. they should continue the
Religion against Religion
Instead of terrorism against humanity tactic. it will work . ( may be won't)

The elites should learn that they can not mess with us ( ordinary working people ).

edit on 14-6-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Ben81

I love how US only picks on weaker countries, meaning it is a bully who cannot fight a real war with at least a comparative country. Weaklings who don't want to fight a real war. Just drop bombs from far away cause too scared.
edit on 14-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

We can ONLY pick on weaker countries, as all the other countries of the world ARE weaker.
So what is your point ? Should we, when we fight a war, only go in with the same amount of soldiers, weapons, and equipment as the enemy has, so we can be equal ? I guess that makes sense...in a stupid kind of way.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Ben81

I love how US only picks on weaker countries, meaning it is a bully who cannot fight a real war with at least a comparative country. Weaklings who don't want to fight a real war. Just drop bombs from far away cause too scared.
edit on 14-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

I am assuming that you are not an American Citizen.

Also would you rather the US fight a major war with Russia or China? with a massive fallout and side effects spanning several continents? If Yes, then I guess that would be WW3. I think and feel that the ME conflicts are starters(prepare the mindset, test the strategies, people, weapons testing etc etc) before the main course.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

To say that the U.S. will not fight certain nations begs the question...who? What nation would the U.S. be afraid to fight? Logically there is none. Only two nations pose a semblance of military threat to the U.S.. Those being China and Russia. If globalists did not control the Earth en mass, such wars might be an issue but who fights who is pre-determined so there are no lone rangers or "accidents"......

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Islamic teaching on the return of Jesus does indicate that Jesus will return a Muslim. He will not be the leader of Islam but will be second to the coming Islamic Messiah. It is believed within Islam that Jesus will destroy the antichrist. In addition Jesus will lead forced conversion to Islam of both Jews and Christians. Any Jews or Christians who refuse to convert to Islam will be be-headed.

Obviously Islamic teaching on the return of Jesus is different then the Second Coming of Christ as taught in the New Testament. As a result, one is logically forced to conclude that Islamic teaching on the return of Jesus goes against the New Testament position on the return of Jesus. Therefore, Islamic teaching on the return of Jesus is antichristian. One must then draw their own logical conclusions on how to square these discrepancies.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
look up the list of opec countries.

bahrain,iran,iraq,kuwait,oman,qatar,saudia arabia, and syria

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be Russia + China + ME +NK vs US + Europe ......Although I would suspect that Russia wouldn't allign themselves with all those countries but just use it as an advantage to take over parts of china and other old soviet land.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I dont think i would see Pakistan and India fighting on the same side.

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by Ben81

Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be Russia + China + ME +NK vs US + Europe ......Although I would suspect that Russia wouldn't allign themselves with all those countries but just use it as an advantage to take over parts of china and other old soviet land.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You have no clue what your talking about. Jesus descends on Megiddo, Israel when the world comes against Israel. Damascus, Syria is wiped out in the Gog-Magog war in witch Syria, Russia, Lebanon, Iran, Lybia, Ethiopia and Sudan all attack Israel. Israel nukes them all and wins. It is that war, that brings out the AC to call for peace.

Israel stupidly signs the peace deal.

Later the Anti-Christ brings the his army against Israel for using nukes in that war and expels them, the Jews out of their land. That is why the whole world is controlled by the AC in Israel and that is why God descends on Israel and gives him a biblical ass whoopin.

Got it?
edit on 14-6-2011 by Sky watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Oh and Russia would never allow us to go beating up on Syria. Russia makes to much money off of them let alone Russia is building a large Navy base there.

Israel will take care of them all for us. Later.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

You are wrong, many texts indicate that Jesus will be coming at Damascus ans the the antichrist will actually be ruling the world from israel and may be of jewish origin. The Gog-Magog war may be the West/USA/NATO vs Magog/Russia/china. After which jesus being the leader of the muslims leads a muslim army to to free the holy land of palestine from the antichrist which will root itself and control israel and will be the leader of Israel.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It is important to know the prophecies, and whom are responsible for them.
They have a tendency to be self-fulfilling.
If you know what I mean.
Jesus KNEW the prophecy, and what he was supposed to do.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
......And Syria will almost certainly lob a few rounds into Israel for good measure which will kick things off right and proper. This insanity wouldn't have sold as a Hollywood movie just a few years ago. It would have been seen as entirely too far fetched. Now it's headlines for current events. Sometimes I awake in the morning to wonder if it isn't a waking dream....check that, Nightmare.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
"War" with Hizzbollah? You mean the 33 days where Hizbo launched rockets and Israel didnt even cross the Litani and basically fought back with both hands behind its back? I wouldnt call that a war. If Israel wanted to it could have pounded ALL of Lebanon into submission but Israel was fighting a Public Relations battle instead of Hizbollah. Make no mistake about that.

Last I checked, the IDF most certainly did send troops into Lebannon. They started turning back when their armored units were taking casualties.

"Public Relations Battle"? I guess Israel lost that one when they sent planes to attack Hezballah and ended up bombing Lebannese infrastructure like the airport in Beirut or an oil port resulting in a major ecological disaster.

Noromyxo-
We can ONLY pick on weaker countries, as all the other countries of the world ARE weaker.

Such a bold statement. US claims victory in Afghanistan when NATO is still combating rebels armed with AK-47s and no air force. US claims victory in Iraq after it decided to bury its airforce and not deploy it.

See the connection? US requires air supremacy because its airforce is its key tactical asset.

I would like to see you make such bold statements if the US ever engaged a country with a comparable air force (or anti-air force), such as Russia or China. I would like to see your B2s survive detection and interception from an S-400 system; one missile would destroy a 2 billion dollar plane and morale would drop like bricks in a toilet.

Why do you think Iran has developed a domestic version of the S-300, domestic missile-carrying drones, fighters with stealth features? because it gives them an ability to defend themselves against anything the US or Israel can send, and it has obviously deterred them so far.

Wrabbit2000-
......And Syria will almost certainly lob a few rounds into Israel for good measure which will kick things off right and proper.

It'll serve Israel right for bombing Syria a few years back.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

yeah i wouldnt even want to make obama feel any more important then he is by calling him the AC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join