It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Graham: We Will Attack Syria Soon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Sen. Graham: We Will Attack Syria Soon

www.infowars.com

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Sunday that it’s time to consider international intervention in Syria to avoid the further “slaughter” of people there by President Bashar al-Assad’s forces.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I predicted this even before the syrian uprising
This ME revolution was orchastrated for Syria and Iran

but i though it would happen sooner
now its inevitable

The invasion of Nato will start with another no fly zone
near the end of june
since Iran signed a defence treaty with the Syrian ..
it will create a big war .. possibly World War 3

wonder why China and Russia are against any sanctions

Rest of the article

“If it made sense to protect the Libyan people against Gadhafi, and it did because they were going to get slaughtered if we hadn’t sent NATO in when he was on the outskirts of Benghazi, the question for the world [is], have we gotten to that point in Syria,” Graham said on the CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

“We may not be there yet, but we are getting very close, so if you really care about protecting the Syrian people from slaughter, now is the time to let Assad know that all options are on the table,” said Graham, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee.

anyone know a possible date .. to stop the war crimes in Syria ?
it need to stop ... but how else can we stop it ..
it seems the only way to resolve this is another war

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6/14/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Black Sabbath had a song about this... what was it called?

Oh yeah, WAR PIGS!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
So lets see now:

Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Libya
Yemen

and now Syria

If I was a betting man, I would bet that a muslim country would be attacked next. This is the plan of the antichrist. The antichrist worshippers are trying to weaken the muslims because Jesus will be the leader of the muslims.
edit on 14-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
So lets see now:

Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Libya
Yemen

and now Syria

And attack Syria and you might as well attack Iran and Lebanon too.

Draft Graham and his entire family.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

So lets see now:

Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Libya
Yemen

and now Syria

If I was a betting man, I would bet that a muslim country would be attacked next. This is the plan of the antichrist. The antichrist worshippers are trying to weaken the muslims because Jesus will be the leader of the muslims.

I guess Obama was not the savior like i though he was before his election ..

OBAMA = ANTICHRIST

even worst then Bush

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Actually the antichrist is supposed to rule the world from Israel it has been said. Obama may be one of his minions. The AC is yet to come.

Not only that Jesus is supposed to descend in Damascus, but I suppose that will not happen for approximately 25-30 years max to be conservative. Jesus will not come until the Antichrist attacks Damascus

I love how US only picks on weaker countries, meaning it is a bully who cannot fight a real war with at least a comparative country. Weaklings who don't want to fight a real war. Just drop bombs from far away cause too scared.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I guess an attack on Syria would come from Cyprus, which puts Britain in the frame.. not to mention the RAF conduct Helicopter training in the Jordanian dessert.. very worrisome development if it does happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
OK simple question since we are not in Syria yet.

How do you propose to stop the atrocities currently being committed?
If there are no atrocities how do you explain the reports by the fleeing citizens and defecting soldiers?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Can someone get a legit source on this?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Can someone get a legit source on this?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Actually the antichrist is supposed to rule the world from Israel it has been said. Obama may be one of his minions. The AC is yet to come.

Not only that Jesus is supposed to descend in Damascus, but I suppose that will not happen for approximately 25-30 years max to be conservative. Jesus will not come until the Antichrist attacks Damascus

I love how US only picks on weaker countries, meaning it is a bully who cannot fight a real war with at least a comparative country. Weaklings who don't want to fight a real war. Just drop bombs from far away cause too scared.

You are 100% correct on that
all the us wars .. was against weaker countries
and they feel proud about it ..

its like an adult beating children .. they are defenceless

i didnt know that Jesus will come after Damascus will be under attack...
can he come down NOW BEFORE IT HAPPEN TO AVOID ANOTHER MASSACRE

next wars will be fought with nukes

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I guess Obama was not the savior like i though he was before his election ..

OBAMA = ANTICHRIST

even worst then Bush

Sen. Graham suggests it, and Obama is the Antichrist?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

The situation as it is unfolding was predicted a long time ago along with Jesus coming back. Yes this has to deal with religion because this is the anti-christs secret plan for world domination via the NWO. They are trying to weaken the muslim countries because the antichrist will probably be jewish and subject to attack from the Muslim countries. This has all been predicted man.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

It's not that most of us wouldn't want to put an end to all these atrocities, it's just that it isn't the reason we're "fighting/attacking" over there. They use the humanitarian reason whenever possible to justify regime changes.

It's too late for the people of the U.S. to get the reigns back, we gave most of our rights away years ago so freely and mocked anyone that objected. Now the goons are stripping the remaining ones to destroy even the illusion of democracy, which also includes fighting "just" wars.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

i didnt know that Jesus will come after Damascus will be under attack... can he come down NOW BEFORE IT HAPPEN TO AVOID ANOTHER MASSACRE

No he cannot come until the leader of the army fighting the antichrist (the muslim army coming from afghanistan/iran) direction is cornered at Damascus.

See this entire war in afghanistan is taking place it is a pretext to search for the leader of the army that will fight the anti-christ. They are trying to find him right now.

Until the anti-christ appears we may not see much action.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

You are 100% correct on that
all the us wars .. was against weaker countries
and they feel proud about it ..

its like an adult beating children .. they are defenceless

i didnt know that Jesus will come after Damascus will be under attack...
can he come down NOW BEFORE IT HAPPEN TO AVOID ANOTHER MASSACRE

next wars will be fought with nukes

Bombing isn't because of being afraid, it's intelligent warfare.. you don't send in ground troops unless you need to. If you can bomb a few targets and knock out infrastructure you win because the enemy can't fight effectively anymore.. only then do you send in ground troops if needed to stabilize a region or take out specific targets.. Most countries are "weak" against the US because the US has an insane defense budget.. our arsenal of missiles also acts as a deterrent, most people don't want a conflict with us because they know they'll lose in the end..

Ultimately it's about maintaining whatever support they can.. when you send in troops you lose support, when your troops die during their tour of duty you lose support.. this is why the US sticks to bombing missions when possible.. they sent in tons to Iraq and Afghanistan and support for the war sunk as more people died.. they'd prefer to avoid that scenario when they can.

With all of that said.. I absolutely don't support any further aggressions.. I think we have no business interfering when we have so much trouble at home to deal with first.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You are aware that the whole anti-christ thingy was dreamed by a mental patient in Europe in 1830, right? How many times are there conflicts in the middle east, and some nut job spouts it's the anti-christ and here we go again. Talk about fantasy island, it's in your mind!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

That is false because the anti-christ was predicted 1400 years ago, around the year 500. Way way before the 1800s.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join