It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Graham: We Will Attack Syria Soon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So do you guys think that the terrorists in NATO will attack syria under the guise of protecting civilians and what would be the consequences since the Russian navy is stationed there. If they do I guess the entire island of great britian will be lit up and sunk to the bottom of the sea probably and yes Jesus will come back as a muslim.

Jesus was hated by Jews and they tried killing him then
When jesus returns the christians and jews will try killing him again. It happens once, and will happen again. History repeats.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
So do you guys think that the terrorists in NATO will attack syria under the guise of protecting civilians and what would be the consequences since the Russian navy is stationed there. If they do I guess the entire island of great britian will be lit up and sunk to the bottom of the sea probably and yes Jesus will come back as a muslim.

Jesus was hated by Jews and they tried killing him then
When jesus returns the christians and jews will try killing him again. It happens once, and will happen again. History repeats.

Thats why they needed to occupied Israel before 2012
wait for Jesus and kill him a second time to start armagueddon ?

that would explain many things

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
IF only;

there were such a thing as an "Anti-Christ"

Not to rain pon the parade of doom.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Oh for Christ's sake! This has nothing to do with religion. This is about Oil, Money and Domination. The US is the world's biggest super power. How did it get to that? By invasion and overthrowing other governments.

Wars conducted by the US go like this:

1. Demonize the enemy
2. Exaggerate a threat
3. Fake a diplomatic effort
4. Establish a pretext.......A line that will soon be crossed.

Just like Libya they have demonized the president of Syria by saying he's killing his people. If he has been doing this then he has been directed by the puppet Obama's bosses the NWO. Most attacks by leaders of middle eastern countries have been orchestrated by the CIA and Mossad. Just look at 9/11, 7/7 and the recent Norway False Flag Attacks!

This is an invasion to take over the Syrian government and rape their lands of their Oil and Gas! This will also give them a foothold in a position to strike Iran.

This stinks to high heaven of lies, deceit, murder and world domination. Plain and simple.

And the problem is half of the stupid population in the UK and US actually believe the BS from Obama and Cameron. Makes me sick!!

And talk of stupid things like this is because of the antichrist and jesus really make my ass twitch. Wake up and smell the coffee and not the BS!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

So do you guys think that the terrorists in NATO will attack syria under the guise of protecting civilians and what would be the consequences since the Russian navy is stationed there.

The Russian Navy doesn't have enough assets to scare anyone. Besides, Medvedev will be given something REALLY cool to play along.

Any guess's on what NATO will give Medvedev?

They'll let him into the WTO, maybe a few dozen Ferrari's and Lamborghini's, maybe some contracts to create 200,000 jobs in Russia?.......

Putin will be peed-off!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

So do you guys think that the terrorists in NATO will attack syria under the guise of protecting civilians and what would be the consequences since the Russian navy is stationed there.

The Russian Navy doesn't have enough assets to scare anyone. Besides, Medvedev will be given something REALLY cool to play along.

Any guess's on what NATO will give Medvedev?

They'll let him into the WTO, maybe a few dozen Ferrari's and Lamborghini's, maybe some contracts to create 200,000 jobs in Russia?.......

Putin will be peed-off!

I wonder how will America and NATO feel when Russia and China start bombing the EU puppet countries and start liberating them from the British Americanization imperialism.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The Russian Navy doesn't have enough assets to scare anyone.

Ever look at the Russian navy? They aren't floating on rubber dingys with AK-47s.

Combined with air support with AWACS, tankers, fighters, tactical bombers, and ground based missiles, they have the second best force projection capability in the world.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

The Russian Navy doesn't have enough assets to scare anyone.

Ever look at the Russian navy? They aren't floating on rubber dingys with AK-47s.

Combined with air support with AWACS, tankers, fighters, tactical bombers, and ground based missiles, they have the second best force projection capability in the world.

3rd. China's will have more aircraft carriers sailing the oceans in the next 6 months. More fighters. They also have stealth bombers, Russia has none.

Russia has fell beneath China. PAK-FA won't be used in war before the J-20.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

3rd. China's will have more aircraft carriers sailing the oceans in the next 6 months.

If by more you mean one, you are correct. And even then, it's not a battlegroup.

Originally posted by Pervius More fighters. They also have stealth bombers, Russia has none.

Stealth bombers. That's funny. The J-20 is not even serial production ready and won't be for years. They have problems with the engines.

The US could still wipe the floor with China... but China just has to take over Taiwan and seize all their computer parts factories and the US is screwed... seize TSMC and UMC fabs, the two biggest semiconductors producers in the world... they produce FPGAs, which are in every arms system of the US... and they are only produced in Taiwan... China takes that and kaboom... the US military is in big trouble.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

reply to post by Ben81

I love how US only picks on weaker countries, meaning it is a bully who cannot fight a real war with at least a comparative country. Weaklings who don't want to fight a real war. Just drop bombs from far away cause too scared.
edit on 14-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

You are 100% correct on that
all the us wars .. was against weaker countries
and they feel proud about it ..

its like an adult beating children .. they are defenceless

i didnt know that Jesus will come after Damascus will be under attack...
can he come down NOW BEFORE IT HAPPEN TO AVOID ANOTHER MASSACRE

next wars will be fought with nukes

That is your belief we love to do this?

edit on 6-8-2011 by professornurbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

It would make sense that a persecuted race would follow Christ, the peacmaker with POWER beyond our comprehension just as the DESTROYER & DECIEVER are beyond our comprehension.

Our untapped brains & fluoride numbed 5 senses can absorb just so much reality

Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Sen. Graham: We Will Attack Syria Soon

www.infowars.com

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Sunday that it’s time to consider international intervention in Syria to avoid the further “slaughter” of people there by President Bashar al-Assad’s forces.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Wars & Rumors of wars. Lets see, where did i read that before?
---------
I think the timing and perception of the Hillary Clinton speech on Syria was ideal.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

3rd. China's will have more aircraft carriers sailing the oceans in the next 6 months.

If by more you mean one, you are correct. And even then, it's not a battlegroup.

Originally posted by Pervius More fighters. They also have stealth bombers, Russia has none.

Stealth bombers. That's funny. The J-20 is not even serial production ready and won't be for years. They have problems with the engines.

The US could still wipe the floor with China... but China just has to take over Taiwan and seize all their computer parts factories and the US is screwed... seize TSMC and UMC fabs, the two biggest semiconductors producers in the world... they produce FPGAs, which are in every arms system of the US... and they are only produced in Taiwan... China takes that and kaboom... the US military is in big trouble.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

The SSN-21 Seawolf could eat that Chinese Aircraft Carrier for breakfast.
----------
I wonder how long it will take China to build a stealth helicopter?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
As soon as Tripoli falls, start the countdown.

Assad has a very limited window of time to continue his assault aggainst opposition forces before NATO, primarily European airpower and Turkish ground forces, could come knocking.

Like Libya, the US will probably stay in the background in the event of any action against Assad.

It will not start WW3 and Iran will not come to Assad's aid. Iran has already recently canceled the military base it was going to build in Syria. Iran will sit back, watch the fireworks and hope NATO fails.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Sorry I had to use this thread as a means to communicate but I'm at wok on my phone and can't make a proper news thread.

Syria has 4 days to stop the voilence or It will be kicked out the Arab leaque, If someone could make a thread about It I think It will be good to disscuss because this no means Assad will be totaly Isolated and a step closer to Military Intervention.

I'm not sure why, but I'm thinking we may see a conflict against Syria and Iran at once.
Both are In the Media right now a lot and seem prime targets.
Both are ally's, so only makes sensce they would be attacked together

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I've long disappointedly accepted that Graham is a globalist shill.

I'm sure he's reporting rather accurately from upper level globalists who've told him to make such assertions.

There's also some recent Christian prophetic warnings that I think bear on the issue . . . here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Syria is a different ball-game, as-is Iran.

edit on 12-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Different In terms of what?
They are on TPTB's hit list so what ever Is different will make no difference In the end.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zakka
Different In terms of what?
They are on TPTB's hit list so what ever Is different will make no difference In the end.

Evidently China and Russia have been assigned the role of retaliating when it escalates to Iran.

Massive, full-scale WWIII attacks on CONUS will likely make a LOT of difference for 10's of millions of Americans.

"CHINA AND RUSSIA STRIKE:"

www.handofhelp.com...

A Vision Received by Brother Dumitru Duduman April 22, 1996

I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound. A voice cried out to me, "Stand!"

In my vision, I was in America. I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike. Two of the men carried weapons. One of the armed men came to me. "I woke you to show you what is to come." He said. "Come with me."

I didn't know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, "stop here!"

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

"Stand there, don't move, and look," he continued. "You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America."

As I was looking, I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it. I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others. The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand. However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory. The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

. . .

. . .

[continued at the link]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join