It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy
Hi Woody - I would appreciate a card, as well. I could use some direction

Thank you
edit on 7/7/2011 by atlguy because: (no reason given)

Hey there atlguy ... thanks for your patience and apologies for making you wait an extra day

The Card Drawn For You Is - 9 of SWORD

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef0ba013e931.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel that there is a primary situation that revolves around family matters in your card ... this could have resulted in quarrels and/or family feuds ... or there could be financial issues to resolve with official bodies ... either way there will be some kind of impact on family life to some degree ... I get the distinct feeling you are already under pressure but are still having to struggle with the demands being made on you by relatives / friends / organizations ... how you respond to this is up to you. Remember a sharp mind can sometimes wound unintentionally and please be aware that however dark the situation might seem it is greater in your mind than the reality ... so don't chew it around in your head or loose anymore sleep over things that may never happen.

Take on board the lessons that confront you and learn from your mistakes so that you never repeat them in the future and rest assured that you will emerge after this period of difficulty to find yourself in an improving situation ... take the opportunity to explore your deepest fears and you will have the opportunity for a real transformation ... don't waste this chance see it as a positive ... this will become very clear in the not too distant future.

Woody

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Hi

Things have been a bit dynamic lately. I'd be interested to see what you'd draw on my behalf.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there NorEaster (I'm a NorEaster myself ... just on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors
) ok I digress let's draw your card.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6c53ed540b5.jpg[/atsimg]

I think you have felt quite isolated for a while and probably not as appreciated for the work and effort that you've put into something as you might have been ... well the good news is ... the isolation is about to end. Some more good news is that you have the chance to emerge successfully from any finacial losses / illness / other personal difficulties ... but that doesn't mean that you can let fear or laziness stop you taking the necessary action or impede the completion of a project.

Sometimes this card can indicate unemployment or if you're employed it can indicate a difficult employer ... focus on your excellence rather than the end goal ... one step at a time done properly then you can see work or the potential for work flourish ... and if you look for it you will find there is support available to achieve the things you want to ... don't be too proud to ask for help when you need it ... they won't know if you don't ask.

Woody

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClinTrojan
I would like to see what you draw on my behalf.

Thanks OP!

Hey there ClinTrojan (interesting name) ... let's see if your card is equally as interesting shall we ?

The Card Drawn For You Is - JUSTICE

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2709ed0bd03d.jpg[/atsimg]

There is a certain degree of blockage around you at the moment that has stopped you progressing ... but maybe there is a reason for that and that might be to prevent you rushing into something you may later regret ...try to focus on clearer communications and then the balance can be redressed ... above all you need to act with the honesty and integrity that justice demands from you at this time do not be tempted to elaborate ordismiss importany details at this stage.

Above all you must be true to yourself and your own nature ... ask yourselfis this a time for severity and discipline ... or mercy and acceptance ?

Woody

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
Hi Woody .

I would really like to see what the cards have in store for me .

Peace & Love

Terry

Hey there tpg65 ... ok let's both see what the cards have in store for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23156e762b43.jpg[/atsimg]

Part of you may have considered or be considering leaving a situation or relationship ... but the time may not yet be quite right ... maybe you have a fear of commitment or you're just feeling mentally exhausted because you feel you are struggling with other peoples objections to your actions ... uncertainty may impede your success.

There definately seems to be a struggle that appears to challenge your leadership or your judgement in some way ... but truth be told you may actually feel quite exhiarated by the activity. It's true that every problem solved strengthens your ability and character ... even if the path to solving that problem includes competition / rivalry / confrontation ... maybe an inner-conflict. Either way you have the advantage of viewing the situation from a clear vantage point.

Woody

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
That's it for another day ... tomorrow I am quite busy throughout but I will try to get at least a couple of cards done beginning with SprocketUK who is also on Page 31

See you on the morrow people

Woody

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
one for me please hun
thankyou

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks Woody, this does relate to things going on in my life currently.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I keep going back to the 5 of Wands card you drew for me. You reiterated how I should remain aware and vigilant. The happenings over the last couple days show me that you were spot on. I believe I am and would pay attention anyway but I've been extra sensitive and aware. I believe it is slowly revealing what's next for me.

I will respectfully ask for a 2nd card now. I kinda want info on my love life and what the cards have in store for me. I will wait patiently for this card.

Thank you.

P.S. I will also download and read your e-books. Thanks for providing the links!
edit on 22-7-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClinTrojan

Thanks Woody, this does relate to things going on in my life currently.

Pleased you found it accurate and I hope it either reinforces ideas you already had or provides some direction to get the most positive results from any situation it refers to

Woody

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I keep going back to the 5 of Wands card you drew for me. You reiterated how I should remain aware and vigilant. The happenings over the last couple days show me that you were spot on. I believe I am and would pay attention anyway but I've been extra sensitive and aware. I believe it is slowly revealing what's next for me.

I will respectfully ask for a 2nd card now. I kinda want info on my love life and what the cards have in store for me. I will wait patiently for this card.

Thank you.

P.S. I will also download and read your e-books. Thanks for providing the links!
edit on 22-7-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

Now this is an amazing piece of feedback because not only have you determined what the card meant relevant to what's happening in your life ... but more importantly you have followed the advise offered by the card ... as a result you are more alert and aware of thingsthat may otherwise have been dismissed.

Your 2nd request has been noted for future reference ... sadly I can't say how long it will be before I get to second cards as first card requests are still trickling in and they will have priority.

But don't forget you can always check-out the free 'Daily Tarot Card' on my website that gives some general info of what type of day can be expected.

Enjoy the ebooks and I look forward to some feedback when you get around to reading them

Woody

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hello!
Id be curious to see what card is drawn for me as well. Thank you! Blessed Be!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

great, im curious of the result

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Good Morning All,

Let me begin by apologising for being absent yesterday and not drawing any cards ... as some of you may already be aware that I started a new thread yesterday about a new case that my paranormal investigation team W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of supernatural & Paranormal Source) have just taken on which took up most of my morning and then I had a friend who I have not seen for several months visiting (lot's of catching-up) until late last night.

Later today I have family coming to visit but I want to try and draw a few cards before I have to step away from the computer as I had several frantic u2u's from some of you wondering how long I was going to be away and would I be drawing any cards

Well you know who you are so relax here come the next couple of cards

Anyone interested in my other thread here is the link;

W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) - The Case Of The Haunted Chair

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

edit on 24-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK
Hi Woody, if ya can spare the time for one more, I'd love to see how things shape up too!

Hey there SprocketUK ... so so sorry for the delay let's get straight on,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 6 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e1cd820eb7c.jpg[/atsimg]

There is a long-standing issue that needs to be confronted (outer or inner level) and this is constantly swirling around in your head ... there's a strong possibility that either you or someone close to you has not been completely truthful about something and because of this the air needs to be cleared before important decisions can be made. Whoever is a fault you need to look at things from a different perspective.

Only then can you move away from difficulties and conflict ... only then can you attain the comfort and solace that this card offers ... the best way to clear the muddle from your head is to sit quietly and meditate on the situation then visualize the way you would like it to unfold and mend or release.

Woody

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

Please, me too! Thanks. Peace & love to you and yours.

Well, well, well, look who we have here ... yah
it's your turn
... seriously I am sorry about not having time to draw any cards yesterday I know it must be frustrating to get so close and then have to wait another whole day ... and I do appreciate how hard it is when you've waited so long ... but no more waiting here we are

And relax your message didn't annoy me it was actually quite sweet

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eee5d374c126.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel there could be one of two situations here ... either you have or are about to end an infatuation or loving relationship ... or ... projects and journeys could be delayed. There certainly seems to be an element of either jealousy or conflict around you that is bringing confusion and uncertainty to a relationship (remember not all relationships are the romantic kind ... it could relate to a sibling / friend / collegue etc).

Because of this you may even have considered leaving the situation but don't act in haste ... this may not be the right time just yet. This card definately refers to 'letting go' of something or someone that is holding you back in some way because you are approaching a point in your life where you need to seek your higher purpose and move forward. Visualize your future but don't forget to give thanks for your past because whether it was good or bad you have learned from it. Some of your previous goals may no longer suit or satisfy you ... take some time to recharge your batteries then rededicte yourself to the core purpose of your life.

Woody

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Wow, thanks a million, that really hit a nerve, too.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by herenow
Hi Woody,

I am enjoying your readings you have done for all these folks. I realize you are starting page 15 and this is page 31, but if you make it this far, I, too would appreciate your time in drawing a card.

Time I have plenty of.

Thanks.

Hey there herenow ... well I have made it this far and I'm still going ... who'd have thought it
your patience has definately paid off,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCE of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3101c54f23e8.jpg[/atsimg]

The characteristics of this prince are someone who is by nature idealistic / empathic / romantic but I get the strong feeling that you have been badly hurt in the past because of some emotional dishonesty that cut you deep ... if this is the case you rest assured that old wounds may now start to mend and you can let go of any lingering sorrow ... remember there are two sides to every situation and on an internal level you have to accept your part in the situation and be honest with yourself ... I feel that you may be quite an artistic or poetic person if so the best way to release something is the written word or expressing it in art and colour etc this is very healing.

I feel you are the kind of person who follows their heart but you must try to avoid the pitfalls of illusion ... there could very likely be a constant conflict between your heart and your head and this needs to be balanced. Becvause of your own experiences you may find yourself in a position to help others.

Woody

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SprocketUK

Wow, thanks a million, that really hit a nerve, too.

Happy to be of service

Woody

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by agnostimed13
Hey Woody... I'm new to the forum and this kind of stuff sparks my curiosity to say the least. I'd love for you to draw a card for me when the chance arises

Hey there agnostimed13 ... welcome to ATS I guess by this time you've got a feel for the place and are pretty much settled in ... let's see which card awaits shall we ?

The Card Drawn For You Is - 6 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c790accad7bd.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel a certain degree of frustration here that may be resulting in emotional exhaustion ... I also feel you are confused / mixed emotions like you are avoiding spending time alone ... but another part of you wants to walk away for some reason.

Whatever it is I can tell you that you will experience a successful outcome in a situation ... keywords of this card are; victory / success / leadership / in some cases even fame. Success in this case can be achieved by being a skilled leader and any praise or rewards that you receive will be down to your ability to inspire others. You will also experience co-operation and harmony within you family / close circle ... and should there be any legal dealings (property / promotions etc) these will also be successful.

Now I have to add here that you might read this and think 'yeah right' because you may not be able to relate to it yet ... if this is the case then please understand that if these things are not yet relevent to your life ... the only thing holding you back is self-confidence ... if it is low build it up because you have so much potential and good stuff waiting for you. Develop those leadership skills but never cross the line into arrogance.

Woody

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Short and sweet today folks but I will be back on the morrow with a card for dalemcfad who is on Page 42

See you then

Woody

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join