It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Short and sweet today folks but I will be back on the morrow with a card for dalemcfad who is on Page 42

See you then

Woody

Hi Woody, your last post says page 42, but did you mean page 32? I hope so because I'm coming up soon!! I have been anxiously awaiting your reading

edit on 24-7-2011 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I would love it if you could do a card for me also. I'm very interested in what you have to say....

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Short and sweet today folks but I will be back on the morrow with a card for dalemcfad who is on Page 42

See you then

Woody

Hi Woody, your last post says page 42, but did you mean page 32? I hope so because I'm coming up soon!! I have been anxiously awaiting your reading

edit on 24-7-2011 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

er hum good work you spotted the deliberate error
... sorry if anyone got panicked by that little slip I did indeed mean Page 32 oops !

Woody

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Hey there gemineye ... I hope you've continued to enjoy following the thread and now to see what we have for your patience. The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT (wisewoman) If things have been a little uncomfortable for you please trust that life will eventually bring you happiness and fulfilment ... remember to act with integrity even in adversity. If you are a naturally passive person you may find that this signifies the dawning of a new determined you. You could also find yourself in a position to restore harmony among competing factions. The waters of inspiration and contentment flow freely between your conscious and unconscious selves ... the fluency between your worlds is what brings you strength and power. Woody
reply to post by woodwytch

Hey! I'm late in getting back to this thread, but I wanted to say thank you! The card does make sense and I'm glad you explained it for me. Thanks for doing this for us!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
woodw dear can u draw a card for me also.I am very much interested in the results.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch. I just finished reading your thread about the ongoing investigation involving a soldier and a nursemaid and I found it very interesting and look forward to reading more on this investigation.
Meanwhile, when you get time I would very much appreciate it if you would draw a card for me.
ty
edit on 24-7-2011 by fltcui because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

Please, me too! Thanks. Peace & love to you and yours.

Well, well, well, look who we have here ... yah
it's your turn
... seriously I am sorry about not having time to draw any cards yesterday I know it must be frustrating to get so close and then have to wait another whole day ... and I do appreciate how hard it is when you've waited so long ... but no more waiting here we are

And relax your message didn't annoy me it was actually quite sweet

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eee5d374c126.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel there could be one of two situations here ... either you have or are about to end an infatuation or loving relationship ... or ... projects and journeys could be delayed. There certainly seems to be an element of either jealousy or conflict around you that is bringing confusion and uncertainty to a relationship (remember not all relationships are the romantic kind ... it could relate to a sibling / friend / collegue etc).

Because of this you may even have considered leaving the situation but don't act in haste ... this may not be the right time just yet. This card definately refers to 'letting go' of something or someone that is holding you back in some way because you are approaching a point in your life where you need to seek your higher purpose and move forward. Visualize your future but don't forget to give thanks for your past because whether it was good or bad you have learned from it. Some of your previous goals may no longer suit or satisfy you ... take some time to recharge your batteries then rededicte yourself to the core purpose of your life.

Woody

Thanks for your time and insight, Woody. A lot of that rings true to me, but I don't have the direction I'm looking for. It seems that one thing after another has gone wrong and the only thing going right is my relationship with my girlfriend - plan on proposing next month actually.. The card makes sense and again, I appreciate your time buddy. Take care and God Bless.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Many thanks, Woody.
A little obscure , but still very thought provoking

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalemcfad
I would also like a reading Woody.
Thank you

Hey there dalemcfad ... thank-you for your patience here is yoru card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - REBIRTH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27ec2ec63990.jpg[/atsimg]

It seems like there has been a situation in your life that you have been unable to heal or someone close to you is emotionally dependant ... be aware that this dependancy can sometimes lead to manipulativeness ... as a result you will feel unable to find true happiness. This could be a difficult companion who makes it impossible for you to help ... don't let this alienate you from other people.

I think you already know that you need to make changes but you just don't know how ... you have been hesitating to commit yourself to change but changes are coming. After this period of trial you are about to re-emerge like a butterfly from a crystalis *sp ... you are about to experience a rebirth into a life that is more fully your own ... you are at the crossroads and the decision is required to take you in that new direction.

Woody

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockmetalr
Using Tarot Cards always looked cool to me I would like to request one Tarot card drawn for me please

oh and how did you learn to do this sorry if this is off topic but i wouldn't mind picking this up as something to do on the side with all the extra time I have until I start college in september.

Hey there Rockmetalr ...I am self taught with the Tarot ... my first ever deck was the 'Russell Grant Astro Tarot Deck' and as the name suggests was a combination of Tarot and Astrology ... they had a guidebook with the cards (as do most decks) and they were very easy to understand and follow. Another good deck to start with just to get the feel of the cards is the traditional 'Rider Waite Deck' you can also get a guidebook for this deck from any good book store or online ... it's a book I used for ages as it gives a brief meaning for each card and a more detailed meaning for each card. Once you get the basic idea and definition of each card your instinct kicks in and fills in the blanks then you see how card combinations fit together and what they mean ... and before you know it your doing full readings.

Always best to start with short 3 card / 6 card readings for friends and family (reading the meanings from the book) to help you practice and build your confidence ... never end a reading on a negative card even if it means drawing an extra card (or 2).

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da984f54187d.jpg[/atsimg]

There seems to be some kind of dilemma that you are currently procrastinating about ... you are resisting the changes but you need to let go and trust otherwise you will find yourself going around in circles.

There is an important decision to be made and you feel torn in two ... this has made you more serious than normal and you need to bring the balance back by being more playful ... this can be difficult when you are juggling two factors at the same time. The answers to your questions will be more clear to you once you remove the blindfold and see things more clearly ... then you can move forward with confidence.

Woody

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
Hi Woody!

I think what you are doing on the thread is awesome! I used to do a bit of Tarot in the day, but I was never as proficient as you ;o) Now I'm out here on the USS Ronald Reagan on deployment away from everything...so I was hoping you'd draw me a card as well!

Thanks !

Hey there zeeon thank-you very much for the flattering words always nice to receive a compliment
I'd be honoured to draw a card for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE HIGH PRIEST

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/996f989b27fc.jpg[/atsimg]

One element that I'm picking up from this card here is a fiery dynamism ... someone who's personality allows him to charm people if this is you don't misuse this quality ... and don't allow adifficult experience to dampen your inner fire.

There is a hint of marriage here ... whether that is something you are thinking about yourself or whether it is news you will hear from someone close I can't say. This card is all about conventionality and tradition and these are the approaches you should take in a search for inner-meaning ... I pick up an awful lot of routine and self discipline around you but I guess that's to be expected when you are in the military so no surprise there but what it does emphasize is the outstanding ability you have for your chosen career and the potential to move forward and progress in the field.

There is a value in discipline and routine to maintain the connection between your spiritual and your worldly life.

Woody

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Short and sweet again today but back tomorrow with a card for dude69 who is on Page33

See you on the morrow guys. Woody

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the card and the suggestions about the Tarot. I actually rushed and bought a Thoth Deck I'm pretty sure those are advanced but I wanted to go all out not the best idea I guess baby steps before I can run or however the saying goes. I haven't fully taken them out but I started reading the little booklet that came with it also because I know this sounds silly but since my family is superstitious at times. I don't want them to know the deck was derived from Aleister Crowley(all negative things associated with him) I don't feel nervous about using them but theres always that little thought in the back of my mind. To finish up the tarot suggestion part I will buy a pack of 'Rider Waite Deck' and a book on amazon to get more of a basic understanding.

To move on to the card itself the only one MAJOR dilema that I AM procrastinating is me looking for employment. I can't lie I am lazy but I do want to help my family and now I think it's more evident that i have to since my father is going to undergo surgery and he is already 60(but his looks beg to disagree with it as in he looks younger) Everyone tells me to get one but I feel like i wont be able to balance it with college work since I'm unorganized with time management but I have been playful and optimistic maybe not as much I could be if I knew I were more of a valuable asset to my family in terms of income.
Anyway I guess once school starts I should look for one since that's when I'm usually out and about.
Thanks for the card reading and for all your help and sorry about this mini life story. keep up the great work

p.s. sorry to make this longer than needed but which deck do you think is the right one since I'm a beginner and don't know much just a couple of links to check and confirm if possible
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1311628938&sr=8-9

www.amazon.com...=pd_sbs_bt_4

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1311628998&sr=8-5

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&qid=1311629025&sr=8-28

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&qid=1311629110&sr=8-35

Sorry for the mass links just wanted to be sure

edit on 25-7-2011 by Rockmetalr because: Wanted to Add links

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was told by a fellow ats`er about this thread, she said I should ask, will you please draw a card for me?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gumbico
First post and can't really think of a better place to start off. Could I please get a card too Woodwytch? Thanks!

Hey there gumbico what a lovely comment ... your patience has finally paid off I hope it lives up to expectations (I'm almost nervous now)

The Card Drawn For You Is - STRENGTH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e03b0d192220.jpg[/atsimg]

The fact that this card has been drawn indicates that your strength (inner) has been tested ...on one hand it could be the case that an infatuation or loving relationship has ended as a result of jealousy and conflict that has left you confused and emotionally battered and bruised ... or it could be that imortant projects or journeys have been delayed in this case all that might be needed is a shift in attitude.

Remind yourself that we learn from our mistakes and can only develop strength when we are aware of it's opposite condition. This card tells you that however weakened you feel 'you' personally always have enough strength to see you through and you become stronger because of the harsh'eties (is that even a word
) that life throws in your path ... always have the courage to be assertive when you know you are right and the humility to admit when you were wrong. You might be surprised how adept you can become at deflecting bad luck once you take on board the lessons.

Woody

Thanks Woody, very much appreciated. Though I can't really think of any recent situations where my strength has been tested, this has helped me keep my eyes open and to keep myself in check. But wait, there was a project the wife and I decided to postpone, maybe that's it? If so, it definitely did help me see things around me differently. Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If you don't mind, could you please pull a card for me. Thanx in advance

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I am feeling brave... please pull a card for me too

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by agnostimed13
Hey Woody... I'm new to the forum and this kind of stuff sparks my curiosity to say the least. I'd love for you to draw a card for me when the chance arises

Hey there agnostimed13 ... welcome to ATS I guess by this time you've got a feel for the place and are pretty much settled in ... let's see which card awaits shall we ?

The Card Drawn For You Is - 6 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c790accad7bd.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel a certain degree of frustration here that may be resulting in emotional exhaustion ... I also feel you are confused / mixed emotions like you are avoiding spending time alone ... but another part of you wants to walk away for some reason.

Whatever it is I can tell you that you will experience a successful outcome in a situation ... keywords of this card are; victory / success / leadership / in some cases even fame. Success in this case can be achieved by being a skilled leader and any praise or rewards that you receive will be down to your ability to inspire others. You will also experience co-operation and harmony within you family / close circle ... and should there be any legal dealings (property / promotions etc) these will also be successful.

Now I have to add here that you might read this and think 'yeah right' because you may not be able to relate to it yet ... if this is the case then please understand that if these things are not yet relevent to your life ... the only thing holding you back is self-confidence ... if it is low build it up because you have so much potential and good stuff waiting for you. Develop those leadership skills but never cross the line into arrogance.

Woody

Thanks a bunch Woody. I really appreciate you taking your personal time out and doing this for me. Seems interesting and something to ponder most definitely!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Good Morning Guys,

Just to apologise for not making it to this thread yesterday ... as some of you may know I have another ongoing thread about a paranormal investigation that I have been carrying out with my W.I.S.P.S team ... and yesterday was spent updating that.

W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) - The Case Of The Haunted Chair;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Today however, I plan to work my way through a few more cards here.

Woody

edit on 27-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
Hey...I would like a reading aswell, if Im not too late

Hey there dude69 ... let's get straight on and see what card comes out for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE SUN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad98508eb0e.jpg[/atsimg]

I get the sense that you feel you have missed out in someway ... possibley dwelling on opportunities that have passed you by ... well this is time to put the past in the past and move forward otherwise by dwelling on the past or what is lost you risk missing the potential offers still available or that are about to present themselves to you.

It is time to move forward but before you do it would be good to conclude any unfinished emotional business that might drag you back ... let it go physically and emotionally.

Only then will you be truly free to express yourself and be able to shine ... if you allow yourself to move forward you will find yourself entering a new creative phase of your life ... but better than that you will find yourself liberated from everyday worries and constraints that up until now have dogged your progress ... the freedom to be yourself.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join