It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Sounds like the card drawn for you definately hit the spot ... as for the work collegue I believe things will unfold naturally and now you are more aware you will be more vigilant and aware.

Amid all this maintain the balance with your girls ... whilst providing the best you can for them as a single mom (and it sounds like you're doing a tremendous job) remember that the most valuable thing you can give them is your time ... they are without a doubt your most valuable commodity and there is no substitute for special time with your kids ... doesn't matter how long just as long as they always feel special when you're with them.

Woody

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by numinousness
Woody--
I apologize for the delayed response--if you've noticed.

Regardless, thank you so much for the reading, as it's definitely given me something to meditate on.

Safe travels...

Hey don't worry about it ... it's not compusary to respond it's just nice on a personal level to get the feedback so that I can see how I'm doing (good or bad) ... constructive critisism is vital to make improvements when necessary ... so thank-you for the reply ... so far the average for success seems pretty good ... unless everyones just being 'nice'.

Woody

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by yogi9969
Hey Woody, If you get the chance, draw one for me as well. Thanks
have a great day.

Hey there yogi9969 ... well patience has paid off because here we are ready to draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of WANDS

I feel there has been a particular issue / problem that refuses to go away and this could have made you feel isolated there is certainly a lack of energy in some areas. If your dreams or plans haven't materialized it could be because they have not been for your greatest good.

However, there could be some changes in the offing ... this is most definately a good time for you to make some long-term plans that could well see some favourable finacial returns ... the main thing seems to be confidence ... if you have self-doubt just remind yourself that some of the most successful people in the world are the ones who have always had to struggle ... not the ones who had things handed to them on a silver platter ... you have just as much if not more potential for success as anyone else ... just believe in your own abilities and focus on your future.

Woody

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
If there's still time for me... I'm in a strange situation with my partner as well as finances. Spiritually not so much.
Regards,
Kokatsi

Hey there Kokatsi ... I know you've been waiting a while for this reading and I hope it's still relevent and can still offer some direction.

The Card That Is Drawn For You Is - 10 of CUPS

When the balance of life is not flowing we end up feeling disconnected and our inner-compass seems unable to get us back on track. We especially feel a loss or waste of energy and this can lower our self-esteem and lose touch with our intuition.

It's amazing that out of all the cards that could have been drawn (there are 78 in the Tarot Deck) this one came out for you ... considering you mentioned your partner and finances because one of the things this card points to here is a problem in a relationship ... and this seems to be making you feel like a dream is dying but you must remember that nothing in life stays the same and at some point everything dies in order for a rebirth to take place. Sometimes things don't always turn out the way we had hoped or planned for but one thing I do feel for you is that you have a supportive network around you (family/friends) and this is beneficial throughout your relationship and finacial issues.

One thing you need to remind yourself over and over (look at the image of the card) is that rainbow can only appear after the rain so the fact that there is one in this card means that the storm has either passed or about to and the sun can come back out ... the indications are that the positive situation that will come forward will endure and whether it will be with your current partner or someone new there is the opportunity waiting for you that offers a loving and permanent relationship

Keywords are; Happiness / Love / Fulfilment ... and what we often find is that once one area of our life falls into place everything else slips in behind it.

Woody

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous2323
Please pull one for me Woodwytch!

Thank you in advance!

Hey there anonymous2323 ... yah we got to you let's see if it was worth your patience

The Card Drawn For You Is - CERNUNNOS (greenman)

I can't decide if you have a sense of loss or constriction either way it leaves you feeling restrained / blocked / limited ... sometimes this can relate to separation / divorce / bereavement etc. If this is the case be careful not to let this harden you or make you bitter ... but one thing you need to know is that you can release the binds that hold you.

The messages that this card tells you is to avoid temptation ... read the small print on any official papers that you may need to put your signature to ... be extra security conscious with your valuables. Sometimes we need to journey through the trials life lays before us in order to emerge with a true mastery of the life-force within and the wisest way to use it.

On a slightly different angle this card also tells you to explore your sexuality and free yourself from any inhibitions / repressions ... but not to become obsessed by these activities ... it is definately a time to accept responsibility for your life and the way you live it ... as with most things in life the best motto is 'everything in moderation'.

Woody

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I'd like to get in on this.

No reason not to.

Hey there thisguyrighthere ... no reason at all so lets just crack straight on and see what you get,

The Card Drawn For You Is - DEATH

This card has been drawn several times before and as always it's main message if 'inevitable change' ... basically that means that at the moment you are in a position to make those changes in the way of your choosing ... but if you drag your heels in the hope that things will just go away you will be in for a shock because the changes will still occur but you may not have any control over the way that happens and it may not be the way you prefer.

At the moment you may be noticing delays or the need to repeats something ... or you may simply feel stuck and unable to move forward and that is why the change needs to occur and remember if something is worth it it rarely comes easy. But from a more exciting perspective you are about to undergo a transformation ... the first and probably the most important thing you need to do is cut the deadwood and clutter from your life (mentally / emotionally / physically) anything and anybody that no longer serves any useful purpose in your life needs to be swept away so that the necessary changes of your transformation can begin ... this is your initiation into the rest of your life ... enjoy the journey.

Woody

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hey there guys end of another Tarot day ... tomorrow we begin with puzzled_intrigued who is on Page 29

See you all on the morrow. Woody

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hopefully, I will not experience a loss/separation in the near future! The constriction may be regarding the relationship with my BF; we've been together for almost 15 years and sometimes I wonder "what happens from here/is this all there is to our relationship?"

Temptation

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Atlantien
Greetings Woodwytch

Would you mind pulling a card for me please?

Thank you.

Hey there Atlantien ... I love your name because I have been digging up lost information to discolse the true meaning of Atlantis for nearly two decades (and it has nothing really to do with the sites reclaimed by the sea that make the news every other week ... or even Plato's translation of it) ... who the Atlanteans really were ... and the hidden clues they left for us to discover our original source. It's a subject that I'm passionate about and the topic covered in my 2nd ebook (FREE to read for anyone with an interest) ...

>>>The Atlantean Analysis

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
hi may i join the party too?

thank u sir

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Pretty cool.

I'm actually weeks away from a pretty big move and purchase as in about to close on a house for the first time.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous2323

Hopefully, I will not experience a loss/separation in the near future! The constriction may be regarding the relationship with my BF; we've been together for almost 15 years and sometimes I wonder "what happens from here/is this all there is to our relationship?"

Temptation

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hi friend

Can I have a turn?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantien

Hey there Atlantien ... look forward to an update once you've digested the info. As for my two ebook follow the links below;

>>>The Cornish BurningThe Atlantean Analysis

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
hi may i join the party too?

thank u sir

You certainly may but I should warn you that it will take some days to reach the page your request is on (I'm doing them in order so no-one gets missed)

And that's 'mam' btw ... but you can call me Woody

See you in about 10 pages

Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Pretty cool.

I'm actually weeks away from a pretty big move and purchase as in about to close on a house for the first time.

Pleased you found your card relevent and interesting.

Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Hi friend

Can I have a turn?

Hey there my friend (I was going to say how are you but we'll see when I draw your card
)... sure you can have a turn but as I just told coyote66 it will be a few days before I reach your request but look forward to drawing you a card then.

Woody

edit on 20-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

My bad buddy, I meant 33
Thanks, I'm anxiously and patiently awaiting. Have a good one.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by puzzled_intrigued
Hi there.

For me it is the first post in this forum too (after reading for quite a while) and I would like to use it now to request a card for me too, please. Thank you for your offer, Woodwytch! I hope the requests are slowly getting fewer so you get a chance to catch up without too much stress.

Now I have the choice, I can either get started counting the people in line before me or I might just use this as an exercise in patience and simply wait my turn.

Hey there puzzled_intrigued ... catching-up slowly and loving it and your patience has finally paid off ... thanks for making my thread the first you chose to post on (I'm honoured)

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT (wisewoman)

Take a calm rational approach to any challenges in your life because you are missing the root cause of the issues that are blocking your ability to be effective in the world around you.

You need to restore the harmony in your life by bringing back the fluency between your inner and outer worlds ... this could also relate to an ability you have to restore harmony between competing factions (you have the qualities of a peacekeeper at this time). Strive to maintain a feeling of deep peace because this may be all you need at this time. Know that the waters of inspiration and contentment flow freely between your conscious and unconscious selves ... at this stage there is nothing else you need to do because in the not too distant future you will see something that seems like an alchemical reaction ... a magickal result that will bring a successful conclusion to an endeavour of yours.

Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

Hello mate can you pick a card for me please?

Hello backatcha mate ... I surely can,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE TOWER

I feel that the appearance of this card for you personally implies that you have either cut yourself off from someone ... or they have cut ties with you and it has something to do with insufficient attention to your emotions. I feel that efforts in a certain direction may go against you and from your current standpoint you will not succeed. However there is the chance to turn that around if you heed the advise of the card.

The Tower heralds a time of great change either inwardly or outwardly ... and to achieve success in this particular situation you need to act quickly to tear down your old structures of belief and frames of reference and sweep them away because that is the way you can bring back some creativity and inspiration to show you the next steps on your path ... only then when you start to rebuild the structure of your life on more solid foundations will you gain flashes of insight and illumination that will help you to progress towards liberation and awakening to the world around you and the part you have to play in it.

This is a very strong message for you that should be acted on ... but of course at the end of the day the choices you make are yours through the gift of freewill ... choose wisely.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join