The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bugsbunny1967
Hi Woodwytch, Could you please pick and turn over a card for me as well.

Thank you.

Stephen.

P.S. I just joined your group just now. It's 7.20am here in Scotland although it say's 1.20am on this site. Must be Central U.S. time lol.
edit on 16-7-2011 by bugsbunny1967 because: Added info.

Hey there bugsbunny1967 ... thank-you for being patient let's draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE STAR

I get the feeling there is an emotional issue that you may have cut yourself off from ... or someone has cut you off ... it might seem that events have conspired against you but this is not the time to force the issue.

Instead you need to develop a calm / clear / confidence and look to the future (leave the past behind). The Star card will see that you receive the healing that you need at this time ... and in spite of how you feel right now you will be surprised to discover that in the very near future you will feel more positive as your self-esteem / well-being / vitality increase. Hope and optimism will return to your life and you may soon find yourself the recipient of much love.

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well yet again we come to the end of another Tarot Day ... tomorrow we begin with timidgirl who is on Page 38

See you on the morrow. Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

thanks very much, Woodwytch.....I appreciate you taking the time to do this for all of us out here, in the peanut gallery!...I hope you are right, as it has been a grueling three years or so....your optimism has begun my day with hope...and, we do have a possible big contract coming, and I will make very sure nothing is lost in the details!..thanks again....and God bless!!! Dory

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz

thanks very much, Woodwytch.....I appreciate you taking the time to do this for all of us out here, in the peanut gallery!...I hope you are right, as it has been a grueling three years or so....your optimism has begun my day with hope...and, we do have a possible big contract coming, and I will make very sure nothing is lost in the details!..thanks again....and God bless!!! Dory

So pleased to be of service and get your day off to an optimistic start.

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by summer5
I'd like a card please, when you have a chance

Hey there summer5 ... let's see what your patience has waiting for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of SWORDS

It feels as if things haven't been flowing as they should and your self-esteem may be a little low ... I don't know why but I get the feeling that you have been loosing or wasting energy on a certain situation and in an effort (consciously / subconsciously) to stop this or change this ... you have become detached so that you feel like you are surveying life from a distance rather than being able to partake in it at the moment. If you are looking for answers that seem to be eluding you don't be tempted to pry into or spy into other peoples lives ... there is nothing of value to be learned from this and it would backfire on you ... allow the situation to settle naturally (this will be sooner than you think).

As a person you have good communication skills and a verbal diplomacy and if you don't already then you should begin to channel this into intellectual challenges ... this will bring balance and perspective back into your life and things will start to flow again. You may well feel the urge to learn and grow with this fresh viewpoint.

Woody

OMG!!! WOW-WOW-WOW! This is dead on! I am amazed, and freaked out at the same time. I have recently broke off a 5 year, long distance relationship. There were so many promises of a future that never came to be. Quite frankly I am glad that things never moved in that direction. I think it would have been devastating to me. Yet even knowing that deep down (for quite some time), I had had a small piece of hope. I finally let that hope go just recently. And I have been prying a little bit
wondering what he's up to. Even though it really doesn't matter.

I just said to one of my family members the other day that I feel like I am slowly loosing my ability to communicate because I am so isolated where I am living. I left a city 9 years ago to move to the country. Its become a very basic life style with not much to challenge me intellectually. My comment to him was "I feel like my brain is becoming mushy and I am dying inside due to not having much stimulating conversation". It has been bothering me for quite some time now.

Since I was a child I was labeled Ms Social Butterfly. I am in my element when around other people. Yet I typically am at home isolated from adult conversations.

As you can see you have nailed it (again) Woody! S & F (wish I could give you more than 1).

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'd like a card please, when you have a chance

Hey there summer5 ... let's see what your patience has waiting for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of SWORDS

It feels as if things haven't been flowing as they should and your self-esteem may be a little low ... I don't know why but I get the feeling that you have been loosing or wasting energy on a certain situation and in an effort (consciously / subconsciously) to stop this or change this ... you have become detached so that you feel like you are surveying life from a distance rather than being able to partake in it at the moment. If you are looking for answers that seem to be eluding you don't be tempted to pry into or spy into other peoples lives ... there is nothing of value to be learned from this and it would backfire on you ... allow the situation to settle naturally (this will be sooner than you think).

As a person you have good communication skills and a verbal diplomacy and if you don't already then you should begin to channel this into intellectual challenges ... this will bring balance and perspective back into your life and things will start to flow again. You may well feel the urge to learn and grow with this fresh viewpoint.

Woody

OMG!!! WOW-WOW-WOW! This is dead on! I am amazed, and freaked out at the same time. I have recently broke off a 5 year, long distance relationship. There were so many promises of a future that never came to be. Quite frankly I am glad that things never moved in that direction. I think it would have been devastating to me. Yet even knowing that deep down (for quite some time), I had had a small piece of hope. I finally let that hope go just recently. And I have been prying a little bit
wondering what he's up to. Even though it really doesn't matter.

I just said to one of my family members the other day that I feel like I am slowly loosing my ability to communicate because I am so isolated where I am living. I left a city 9 years ago to move to the country. Its become a very basic life style with not much to challenge me intellectually. My comment to him was "I feel like my brain is becoming mushy and I am dying inside due to not having much stimulating conversation". It has been bothering me for quite some time now.

Since I was a child I was labeled Ms Social Butterfly. I am in my element when around other people. Yet I typically am at home isolated from adult conversations.

As you can see you have nailed it (again) Woody! S & F (wish I could give you more than 1).

Well, I have to admit that does sound like it was spot-on with your life at the moment ... even though I know after all these years just how accurate the cards are ... it's still good to get the confirmation that I am translating them correct for the individual person they are drawn for. Great feedback.

Woody

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Hmm. I'm not sure what to make of this. Especially the first part. Wish you were able to spell it out for me,lol. I suppose I'll just have to be patient and see what develops! Thanks for your time Woody! Love your website BTW !

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Hi

Things have been a bit dynamic lately. I'd be interested to see what you'd draw on my behalf.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there NorEaster (I'm a NorEaster myself ... just on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors
) ok I digress let's draw your card.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of PENTACLES

I think you have felt quite isolated for a while and probably not as appreciated for the work and effort that you've put into something as you might have been ... well the good news is ... the isolation is about to end. Some more good news is that you have the chance to emerge successfully from any finacial losses / illness / other personal difficulties ... but that doesn't mean that you can let fear or laziness stop you taking the necessary action or impede the completion of a project.

Sometimes this card can indicate unemployment or if you're employed it can indicate a difficult employer ... focus on your excellence rather than the end goal ... one step at a time done properly then you can see work or the potential for work flourish ... and if you look for it you will find there is support available to achieve the things you want to ... don't be too proud to ask for help when you need it ... they won't know if you don't ask.

Woody

Thank you so much!

It took me a while to find this, and I have to admit that I really do hope the 1st paragraph of this reading comes true. Then again, we all generally feel as if we're more deserving of a pat on the head than what ends up coming our way.

I appreciate your doing this for me. The 3 of pentacles is a great card. No gimmes there. Acknowledgement of hard and careful work. Nothing better exists for the corporeal human being.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know

Hmm. I'm not sure what to make of this. Especially the first part. Wish you were able to spell it out for me,lol. I suppose I'll just have to be patient and see what develops! Thanks for your time Woody! Love your website BTW !

I'm sure it will all become clear when it needs to ... and I know they say that patience is a virtue ... but it's also one of the hardest lessons to learn

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Hey there NorEaster,

Thanks for the feedback ... and I'm pretty sure that I'm getting just as much out of doing the thread as people seem to be getting from participating in it

>>>I think quite a few might be surprised that I have kept going as most threads of this kind tend to fizzle out after a few pages ... but I intend to keep going as long as requests keep coming in ... so if you are one of the people still patiently waiting for your card to be drawn rest assured that I will get to you eventually.

Woody
edit on 29-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal

Evening, Woodwytch. I'm sure the line of requests has become very long but I'd love to be put in the queue. Thanks so much and hope you're not getting overwhelmed!!

Timidgal
edit on 7/17/2011 by timidgal because: correction

Hey there timidgal ... finally we reach you and it's time to draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of PENTACLES

I absolutely think that your username says it all ... you really are a 'timid gal' and because of this you avoid confrontation and conflict like the plague ... I'm guessing there are or have been tyranical people (person) in your life that has made you feel inferior because of their harsh and judgmental nature to a degree this has left you with a lack of self worth. But I have to say just from the little interaction we have had on my other thread ... you have a gift that should make your self-worth bloom. And remember my lovely ... before we can be truly powerful we must experience disempowerment and this has been the purpose of things for you until now. The fact that this has come up at this point implies that you are now ready to emerge into your new powerful self.

As you make this emergence into your new self seek the balance in your life through trust and playfulness rather than concentration and nervous caution. The fact that you find yourself juggling a number of factors in your life at one time can actually bring you joy rather than be seen as a burden. Just remember that you are a strong and beautiful person who is now ready to flower ... don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Speak out with confidence because your words come from a pure place.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by reg
hey there woody would it possible for you to do me one pleasy weasy. would be much appreciated thankyou.
thanks

Hey there reg ... certainly is possible to draw you a card now let's see what it is,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE SUN

It seems like there has been some injustice in your life and this has caused a degree of imbalance that needs to be looked at ... it's possible that you have been treated unfairly rather than you having been unfair to others ... however either way this needs to be addressed.

Luckily when the Sun card is drawn it shines bright into any dark corners that may have prevented all facts in a situation from coming to light ... this will change as anything that has been hidden from you (or by you) will be revealed and you can act accordingly. This card brings joy and optimism and the freedom to truly be yourself.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
hi may i join the party too?

thank u sir

Hey there coyote66 ... you certainly can join the party ... and that's 'mam' but you can call me woody

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of CUPS

There seems to be some kind of blockages in your life at the moment and it is only clear communication that can clear these blockages and open you up to a new phase. This is likely to be in the areas of relationships or work ... maybe it's just a case of them having fulfilled their purpose and now it's just time to move on ... but you need to explain this to those concerned otherwise you will be blocked further with a sense of guilt for not being up front.

You should visualize your future and still give thanks to your past because that is what has brought you to the place you are now. Goals that you had been aiming for may no longer satisfy you ... but you need to take some time to recharge your batteries and rededicate yourself to the core purpose of your life.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Hi friend

Can I have a turn?

Hey there Signals my friend ... I would love to draw a card for you so here we go,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE WORLD

Well this is a lovely lovely card to have drawn for you and I feel it comes just at the right time. I feel a lot of fractous energy around you that has created confusion and indecision. Occasionally this card can appear when a child is having dificulties with hyperactivity or attention deficit disorder ... but if this is not the case of your situation it will most likely be the result of disrupted communications and misunderstandings ... you need to reconnect with your source of energy because the World card offers you great things.

It brings with it a sense of deep and satifying fulfilment ... it suggests that you have the world at your feet ... and that you can achieve success with a capital 'S'. The message that this card brings is to stop striving and open up to the blessings of life that are all around you ... create the union between your inner and outer life.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Another Tarot day done ... tomorrow we begin with makinit66 who can be found on Page 40

See you all on the morrow people.

Woody

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I would absolutely love to have my cards read by someone else, I've always just done my own. I rather prefer the H.P Lovecraft deck for my own readings, but it all really boils down to personal preference and what you really connect to. None the less! Read me!!! I entreat you! There's a fifty in it for you if you come up with "world domination"... just sayin'...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal

Evening, Woodwytch. I'm sure the line of requests has become very long but I'd love to be put in the queue. Thanks so much and hope you're not getting overwhelmed!!

Timidgal
edit on 7/17/2011 by timidgal because: correction

Hey there timidgal ... finally we reach you and it's time to draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of PENTACLES

I absolutely think that your username says it all ... you really are a 'timid gal' and because of this you avoid confrontation and conflict like the plague ... I'm guessing there are or have been tyranical people (person) in your life that has made you feel inferior because of their harsh and judgmental nature to a degree this has left you with a lack of self worth. But I have to say just from the little interaction we have had on my other thread ... you have a gift that should make your self-worth bloom. And remember my lovely ... before we can be truly powerful we must experience disempowerment and this has been the purpose of things for you until now. The fact that this has come up at this point implies that you are now ready to emerge into your new powerful self.

As you make this emergence into your new self seek the balance in your life through trust and playfulness rather than concentration and nervous caution. The fact that you find yourself juggling a number of factors in your life at one time can actually bring you joy rather than be seen as a burden. Just remember that you are a strong and beautiful person who is now ready to flower ... don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Speak out with confidence because your words come from a pure place.

Woody

Good evening, Woody. I read your post earlier today and needed to take some time for contemplation before responding. It elicited a swell of raw emotions which I can't seem to adequately translate to the page. Therefore, after giving it much thought, I decided that instead of addressing the specifics of what you gleamed from the card, I'd try to describe what the entire experience did for me. I only hope that the depth of my words don't fall short in providing the appropriate credit to the messager.

Over the course of 10 minutes, which is the time it took to read the message, and then reread it another two times to let its many different meanings take root, you managed to pierce a hole in the malaise and self-doubt that has relentlessly haunted me over the last few months. I don't need to elaborate on the specifics since it would be redundant; you already told my story above. But it finally got some of the cobwebs to clear and provide the route for rational and positive thought to return. More importantly, it moved me to action. It was just one small step but an amazing thing came out of it. I was able to reach out my son in a very personal way that has escaped my grasp for a very long time. He said that it non-verbally conveyed a feeling of love and protection he hasn't felt in a very long time. In doing so, I was able to share with him the benefits of your own good deed. They say that good deeds beget more good deeds; all in all, I’d say it was a pretty darn good day.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, not only for what you saw in the card, but for the compassionate and confidence-inspiring manner in which you conveyed the message. Great things were accomplished by three people today, two of whom live half a world away from you, Woody. Yours is a gift that provides a blessing to all it touches.

I remain forever in awe of your gift, your decency and yor kindness,.

Your friend,

Timidgal

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Wow ... very profound ... pleased I cleared away some cobwebs.

Woody

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by makinit66

Hi Woody, I'm sending you a PM for a reading request, I'd rather not post my reason here.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hey there makinit66 ... well we finally reached your request and as previously discussed I will send the reply (with regards to your specific question) via u2u rather than here on the public board,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

G'day woodwytch,

Thank you for this opportunity. As you have said previously, I've tried this on other threads, but to no avail.
Just curious is all.

Thanking you, (and pls don't draw the hermit card
)

new topics
top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join