It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The pictures on this deck are so beautiful. I can just sit and look at the pictures for a long time and just let my mind wander where the pictures take me.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

wow! You are pretty spot on
the last part makes a great deal of sense to me right now,
A recent death in my family (I was a full time carer for my wheelchair bound grandmother) has left me in a new world,

I was a carer from the age of 9 till now (30's) and i have to pretty much start my life again, Its like a snow globe was shook upside down and i have to find my place to settle within it,

Such a big world with lots of opportunities that i could not have imagined i would be now heading in to, So yes i have to not fear taking risks that in some ways i have been sheltered from,

Thank you for taking the time to pull a card for me, I really do appreciate it as i know others here do,
Thank you for the amount of work you have put in,

You my dear are the real star
dont let this title fool you

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieMaine
The pictures on this deck are so beautiful. I can just sit and look at the pictures for a long time and just let my mind wander where the pictures take me.

On the subject of your drawn card ... we learn an awful lot from the stillness and silence ... it's a shame that because of the pace of life these days we often miss so much.

Allowing yourself to get lost in the images of the card is a form of meditation and these particular cards are so full of symbolism that they hold many messages ... enjoy them.

Woody

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

wow! You are pretty spot on
the last part makes a great deal of sense to me right now,
A recent death in my family (I was a full time carer for my wheelchair bound grandmother) has left me in a new world,

I was a carer from the age of 9 till now (30's) and i have to pretty much start my life again, Its like a snow globe was shook upside down and i have to find my place to settle within it,

Such a big world with lots of opportunities that i could not have imagined i would be now heading in to, So yes i have to not fear taking risks that in some ways i have been sheltered from,

Thank you for taking the time to pull a card for me, I really do appreciate it as i know others here do,
Thank you for the amount of work you have put in,

You my dear are the real star
dont let this title fool you

I can imagine that after so many years of caring for others this must be quite a scary time for you ... but also what an exciting transition you find yourself in ... the world really is your oyster ... choose wisely and you will experience so much.

Thank-you so much for you kind words ... they mean a lot.
I hope you continue to follow the thread.

Woody

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Evening, Woodwytch. I'm sure the line of requests has become very long but I'd love to be put in the queue. Thanks so much and hope you're not getting overwhelmed!!

Timidgal
edit on 7/17/2011 by timidgal because: correction

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Hi Woody,

First of all thankyou for carrying on, after 24 pages you must be exhausted with this thread lol!!

Secondly without going into detail this is scarily close to the truth..

Thanks again!

Truth_Hz

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz

Hi Woody,

First of all thankyou for carrying on, after 24 pages you must be exhausted with this thread lol!!

Secondly without going into detail this is scarily close to the truth..

Thanks again!

Truth_Hz

I get the feeling I'll be going on for a good many more pages yet
And surprisingly I feel invigorated rather that exhausted because I just love the Tarot and this thread is giving me the perfect opportunity to not only 'meet' more ATS members than I would under normal circumstances but keep my ability to 'read' the cards fine-tuned ... so with that in mind ... thank-you everybody ... because I'm definately getting as much out of it as the members requesting cards.

And besides all that ... with the amazing amount of positive feedback coming in, hopefully this will prove that ...

'A' there really is something to the Tarot ...

'B' Not all of us in this field are charlatans and/or hoaxers.

I hope you continue to enjoy the thread.

>>>NoteLinks

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Aftr 13 years of walking on water with my feet on fire and all I've been through hopefully you can draw me a card that doesn't have me in more trouble than Flash Gordon.

Hey there anglodemonicmatrix ... thanks for that image ... noe I have the theme music for Flash Gordon stuck in my head

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE MOON

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/701186163cde.jpg[/atsimg]

This card is telling me that you have likely been through a difficult time which can sometimes apply to unemployment ... even bankruptcy but one way or another this is a turning point for you and if a relationship has been based on mutual support as victims of this difficult situation you might notice that the foundations begin to dissolve as circumstances improve.

I have mentioned before (many times) on this thread and in the real world that our strongest lessons are learned from our most difficult experiences and you should be aware that any lonliness or confusion that you may feel as a result of these things will pass as it reaches it's natural completion and you will be wiser for the experience.

Let yourself be guided by trust and it will lead you through your fears to emerge a stronger person ... this card often heralds a psychic awakening so please listen to the advise of your intuition at this time.

Woody

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
Could you draw a card for me, please.

Thank you.

Hey there cry93 ... I certainly can draw a card for you and here it is,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 5 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51afdaca8312.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel that you are quite young and that has nothing to do with whether the '93' in your username refers to the year you were born or not ... but more to do with the fact that your energy seems very 'buzzy' and 'choppy' (if that makes sense).

It feels like there may be some big changes occurring at home (or wherever you consider to be home) ... alternatively it feels like one of your dreams may be dying but don't see that necessarily as a bad thing because it just means it was not meant to be and something better can come in to take it's place ... something better suited to you.

You might find yourself in some kind of conflict but it doesn't seem to be serious ... more like a playful struggle that might be your way of getting a point across without stirring bad feeling ... there is a sense of competition / jostling for position ... a tussle with friends or siblings / power struggle / battle of wits.

If none of the above then I'm going with a sexual relationship involving some pretty fiery / wild activity.

Whatever it is a situation needs to be resolved whilst it's still quite light hearted and before it has the chance to develop into something more serious ... remain vigilant.

Woody

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Can I have one please!?

Thank you for putting your time into this

Hey there BlackPoison ... I would be honoured to draw a card for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 6 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e85a44fc5642.jpg[/atsimg]

You may be feeling blocked because projects don't seem to be taking off ... it feels like your life isn't flowing the way you want it to at this time but remember ... this may be for a purpose.

To resolve the situation you need to intergrate your past with your present because you are missing a small but key ingredient. This is also the time when you might find yourself in a reunion with an old friend or lover. This card urges you to develop a deeper affinity with nature and a deeper connection with your sense of home.

Woody

edit on 18-7-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by eg229
interesting...draw a card for me too?

Hey there eg229 ... a please would have been nice but no matter

The Card Drawn For You Is - JUSTICE

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2709ed0bd03d.jpg[/atsimg]

You may find yourself failing at something ... not through lack of ability but an over-concern for yourself be careful that you aren't dazzled by your own charm ... it seems at this point you could be your own worst enemy.

It definately seems like you have a decision or choice to make but don't do this out of reaction ... act with the honesty and integrity demanded by justice. Maybe you will be called upon to be true to yourself ... your own nature ... or you could be called into account for your actions in some way. Be balanced in your decisions and above all be fair otherwise the choices and decisions you make now could come back to bite you on the bum if they are not fair to all concerned.

Woody

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The close of another day for the Tarot ... back tomorrow with a card for yogi9969 who is on Page 28

See you all on the morrow.

Woody

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hi woodwytch-

I am on pg. 28

I wanted to edit but it was too late

I was looking to see what the future has in store for me in regards to my relationship, work, and life. I don't know my astro sign as my Mom seems to change my DOB every couple of years :p Looking forward to my reading.

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!
JQ

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

You may find yourself failing at something ... not through lack of ability but an over-concern for yourself be careful that you aren't dazzled by your own charm ... it seems at this point you could be your own worst enemy.

It definately seems like you have a decision or choice to make but don't do this out of reaction ... act with the honesty and integrity demanded by justice. Maybe you will be called upon to be true to yourself ... your own nature ... or you could be called into account for your actions in some way. Be balanced in your decisions and above all be fair otherwise the choices and decisions you make now could come back to bite you on the bum if they are not fair to all concerned.

Woody

Yeah.. I was going to put please in there but I was kinda in a hurry and thought meh, lol. Anyway the card you have drawn for me doesn't add up with anything I am going through right now (except for the "your own worst enemy" part) ...so thats a bit of a bummer, but I appreciate your time and I truly thank you for doing this for me

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Hi Woody!

In one aspect, I'm not surprised that you picked up on this. Actually, I would have been shocked if you didn't. I have found myself in a power struggle at work and honestly, I don't know how to handle it.

I've been placed on a team with some individuals due to my education and critical thinking skills. I was actually asked to come up with process improvement methods due to our organization merging with another huge organization. People all over the US are watching how we handle this merger.

It took a few months but I've cracked the most important person. He and I work well together. However, there is the other player on out team who seems to feel like we are competing. She has found ways to attempt to undermine me here lately but she is doing so in a very passive aggressive manner, as if she is doing it for the good of the team. My department head and the team leader come to me more and I believe she is feeling left out. However, I was asked to step up and be more visible. And to be honest, I have been considering getting another degree that will help me in the role I'm now functioning in. I don't want to just function in it. I want to own it as well as get the pay increase and job reclassification that will come with all this. That may be the changes at home you are speaking on. I'm a single mom so I have to be able to balance work, life, school, my daughters... I've realized that I picked the wrong path in my career up until this point. I was a little sad and even embarrassed by this but now I'm okay with it. I just need to get the experience and the education to switch over.

Luckily for me this person is on vacation for the next 2 weeks. I have plenty time to figure out how I can continue to shine at work without her feeling as if I'm trying to take over. I do believe this situation has the potential to get really messy as I believe I am being left in the dark on some things. I strongly suspect that the uncooperative team member's job may be in jeopardy and it is looking like I am the cause of her appearing to look incompetent.

What to do, what to do???

If my feelings concerning changes at home are off the mark please offer more input, if possible. There's another side of this but I don't want to bore you with all the details!

Thank you so much for this. I really appreciate it and I will take heed in finding a way to put a lid on this potentially explosive situation.

reg

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
hey there woody would it possible for you to do me one pleasy weasy. would be much appreciated thankyou.
thanks

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Woody--
I apologize for the delayed response--if you've noticed.

Regardless, thank you so much for the reading, as it's definitely given me something to meditate on.

Safe travels...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi Woody,I'm sorry to trouble you,but...I've been eagerly awaiting your reading and it seems you've skipped over me. >: I was on page 20 right after Sahabi. I await your reply. D:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wintere
Hi Woody,I'm sorry to trouble you,but...I've been eagerly awaiting your reading and it seems you've skipped over me. >: I was on page 20 right after Sahabi. I await your reply. D:

Oh my goodness I've just checked and you are absolutely right ... please accept my sincere apologies and by way of making amends I will draw 2 cards for you ... and because your manners are so impecable I feel even worse for missing your request and making you wait longer than you should have

The Card(s) Drawn For You Are - PRINCE of PENTACLES + THE SUN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be1017d80e32.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad98508eb0e.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok, the position of the Prince is telling me that you may have been feeling tired and low on energy ... things feel like an effort ... this may be due to an illness that has sapped your strength temprerly ... don't see this as wasted time ... instead use it as a period of introspection that will allow you to unearth the hidden 'gold' that lies buried deep within you. Whilst your energies are still low you should be practical / patient / methodical ... these qualities will allow your health to improve ready for the sudden burst that will be provided by your second card ...

The Sun card will repair and replace the energy that has been lacking with something almost magickal in comparrison. When this card appears it not only brings joy / love / healing it also shines light into the dimmer recesses of our soul and brightens them ... it also tells us that any existing issues / problems will be short lived in the presence of the Sun and you will find yourself entering a creative and optimistic phase. Any projects or plans that may have been in progress will now come to fruition ... and you will have the clarity and focus to make a success of pretty much anything you turn your hand to at this time.

But probably the best thing that comes with this card is the promise that you will feel liberated from everyday worries and constraints and finally have the freedom to be yourself if you pursue your path.

(wow ... worth the wait I think
) Woody

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Woody

Yeah.. I was going to put please in there but I was kinda in a hurry and thought meh, lol. Anyway the card you have drawn for me doesn't add up with anything I am going through right now (except for the "your own worst enemy" part) ...so thats a bit of a bummer, but I appreciate your time and I truly thank you for doing this for me

I always advise people who can't relate to what a card is telling them at the time of reading to give it a few weeks (4-6 max) because sometimes the points made may not yet have happened ... but overall the message of your drawn card is balance and the need to maintain it within your life to avoid problems ... sort of forewarned being forearmed if you will because if you see something like this coming your way you will be more prepared and in a better position to deflect said problems ... basically just stay alert to the potential consequences of your own actions.

Woody

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join