It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by woodwytch

My bad buddy, I meant 33
Thanks, I'm anxiously and patiently awaiting. Have a good one.

Look on the bright side ... not too much longer to wait now

Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gumbico
First post and can't really think of a better place to start off. Could I please get a card too Woodwytch? Thanks!

Hey there gumbico what a lovely comment ... your patience has finally paid off I hope it lives up to expectations (I'm almost nervous now)

The Card Drawn For You Is - STRENGTH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e03b0d192220.jpg[/atsimg]

The fact that this card has been drawn indicates that your strength (inner) has been tested ...on one hand it could be the case that an infatuation or loving relationship has ended as a result of jealousy and conflict that has left you confused and emotionally battered and bruised ... or it could be that imortant projects or journeys have been delayed in this case all that might be needed is a shift in attitude.

Remind yourself that we learn from our mistakes and can only develop strength when we are aware of it's opposite condition. This card tells you that however weakened you feel 'you' personally always have enough strength to see you through and you become stronger because of the harsh'eties (is that even a word
) that life throws in your path ... always have the courage to be assertive when you know you are right and the humility to admit when you were wrong. You might be surprised how adept you can become at deflecting bad luck once you take on board the lessons.

Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy
Hi Woodwytch,

If you're still doing it I would like to have a card drawn

I have never had a tarot card session or anything of the sort so I'm brand new to all this...

Lately I've had this want to go to a psychic or something... this urge to find something out I dont know

anyways, I find this very intriguing and would like to see what I get

very cool thread by the way

Hey there preludefanguy ... another Tarot virgin let's hope your drawn card impresses and provides some direction,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE MOON

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/701186163cde.jpg[/atsimg]

Sometimes when life seems a little threatening we tend to continue to cling to the few rocks of recognition and stability even when deep down we know it's time to move on ... and I feel that is exactly what's happening with you in some area of your life at the moment and your life is in a bubble of stagnation / stuck.

The Moon card implies that all is not as it would appear and there could be an element of deception around you that is merely adding to the confusion ... you need to grasp the nettle and act because if you are not already feeling depressed about the situation you find yourself in you soon will be if you allow it to continue. Any fear of lonliness and/or confusion will pass as the phase reaches it's natural conclusion. Let yourself be guided by your intuition ... trust in yourself and you will without a doubt emerge from the fear a much stronger person.

There is a whole world waiting for you to partke in it.

Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Another day done ... back tomorrow with a card for coffeesniffer who is on Page 30

See you all on the morrow have a great day / evening / night

Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Thankyou so much for taking the time to pick a card for me S+F!

I believe i know what this about but it is alot to get my head around and i really dont know what choice i am supposed to make,i am real confused now lol
I will need to really think about this,thanks again!

Lektro
edit on 20/7/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

Thankyou so much for taking the time to pick a card for me S+F!

I believe i know what this about but it is alot to get my head around and i really dont know what choice i am supposed to make,i am real confused now lol
I will need to really think about this,thanks again!

Lektro
edit on 20/7/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

My pleasure and thanks for the feedback ... I really do appreciate it when people get back to me

Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

One last question friend!

I know this was asked by a previous poster but i cant see if you answered it(its a big thread lol)

Does this apply to the day i asked the question or today when you read the card?

thanks Lektro

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

One last question friend!

I know this was asked by a previous poster but i cant see if you answered it(its a big thread lol)

Does this apply to the day i asked the question or today when you read the card?

thanks Lektro

The card is relevent to the day it is drawn as opposed to the day you requested it ... but as you can see from other cards drawn sometimes it will refer to things yet to come ... so strictly speaking the card drawn for you (any member) does not specifically cover a single 24hr period.

Hope that reply hasn't confused you even more
in a nutshell the time covered by the drawn card is flexible ... I think it's probably the context that some people read the thread title that might be confusing eg;

'your card of the day' = the card drawn on the day does not just cover the day alone.

Ok I'm going to stop now because I'm beginning to confuse myself

Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yes. I agree with all these points. You have a gift.

I am stuck, and trying desperately to get out of this cage, it seems though as if everything I do to get out is met with an equal or greater force of oppression.

Exact quote to a friend a week ago: "It feels as though we are all being tested right now. But we will all come out the better for it in the end."

For a long time I thought the deception was within those I loved. However, I now know the deception is within my own mind. Intrusive thoughts and voices controlling my conscious thought. I recently discovered I have BPD.

I'm already depressed, the most depressed I've been since I was a lost teenager with no hope in life.

I've this feeling though... that it will pass As all things eventually do. It's calming.

Another interesting side note is that within the last 3 weeks I have been seeing the numbers 11:11, 111, 3:33 and 4:44 quite a lot. I've seen them before, and wondered if there was anything to them. But I have never seen them show up like this with this kind of frequency. On receipts, on random timers in the house, within timestamps, clocks, etc. They have a calming effect.

Anyways, thank you for doing this. I know you dont have to, and it must take up a lot of your time. And believe me, I know how important time is these days... it just doesnt seem like there is enough of it.
edit on 20-7-2011 by preludefanguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy

Yes. I agree with all these points. You have a gift.

I am stuck, and trying desperately to get out of this cage, it seems though as if everything I do to get out is met with an equal or greater force of oppression.

Exact quote to a friend a week ago: "It feels as though we are all being tested right now. But we will all come out the better for it in the end."

For a long time I thought the deception was within those I loved. However, I now know the deception is within my own mind. Intrusive thoughts and voices controlling my conscious thought. I recently discovered I have BPD.

I'm already depressed, the most depressed I've been since I was a lost teenager with no hope in life.

I've this feeling though... that it will pass As all things eventually do. It's calming.

Another interesting side note is that within the last 3 weeks I have been seeing the numbers 11:11, 111, 3:33 and 4:44 quite a lot. I've seen them before, and wondered if there was anything to them. But I have never seen them show up like this with this kind of frequency. On receipts, on random timers in the house, within timestamps, clocks, etc. They have a calming effect.

Anyways, thank you for doing this. I know you dont have to, and it must take up a lot of your time. And believe me, I know how important time is these days... it just doesnt seem like there is enough of it.
edit on 20-7-2011 by preludefanguy because: (no reason given)

I'm so pleased that the reading was useful to you ... I completely agree with your quote about it feels like we're being tested ... I've felt and said the exact same thing several times in recent years ... I've also started seein repetitive numbers (only in the last few weeks) ... and again I agree that there never seems to be enough time in the day ... almost as if it's speeding up.

I find it fascinating that so many people these days seem to be experiencing 'changes' on an unpresidented scale and personally I don't think this is mere coincidence ... but that's another story

Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hi Woody, I'm sending you a PM for a reading request, I'd rather not post my reason here.

Thanks,

Lisa

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by makinit66

Hi Woody, I'm sending you a PM for a reading request, I'd rather not post my reason here.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hey there I got your u2u and it should only be a few days before I get to this page and draw your card ... when I reach you would you like me to reply on the thread or via PM ?

Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Please reply on PM. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by coffeesniffer
I would like to receive a card please

Hey there coffeesniffer ... thank-you for the patience you have shown now let's see which card is waiting to be drawn for you,.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2539fbb5d7c7.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel this is a time when you can begin to move forward and a slight chage in the way you look at things will show that there are other opportunities available to you ... but before you begin just make sure you have crossed all the 'T's and dotted all the 'i's ... for example any emotional business should be concluded and any relevent friendships can be restored.

Then once that is done you will have reason to celebrate ... take the time to enjoy the pleasures of friendship and you will find joy and energy where there was struggle ... you will see the end of a difficult and exhausting period in your life ... whether this is connected you could also receive news about a marriage or birth that wil;l also give rise to celebration.

Woody

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi woodwytch may i ask for a card to?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
MEMEME please! I would like to try, never had this done.

Hey there Magnivea guess what ... it's YOUYOUYOU

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6c53ed540b5.jpg[/atsimg]

At this time you need to make a mature decision not to satisfy your immediate desire ... instead work towards a goal that will bring you rewards later ... your plans should be realistic and based on common-sense with a clear vision of that goal. Then you will see work flourish and you can build on from your previous efforts.

Even though work may still be needed know that support is at hand and finacial rewards and appreciation of your skills will follow a time of improvement and/or apprenticeship ... be curious but also be selective and have the confidence to be assertive when necessary.

Woody

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yeah... I believe we're at the end of an era, for all its good and bad.

Where we'll go from here I'm not sure... but I know it'll be evolution; in one form or another.

Feels like our whole paradigm of existence as human beings is about to change.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Thank you very much for this reading, Woodwytch! I was kind of relieved that it was this card because there were a few I feared... silly, I know, as every card brings something positive with it, even if not too obvious. I did read along all this time and for most cards you drew I could actually find something to take away with me - but this one, the balance and harmony, the inner process that needs to take place to achieve it, this is what I really concentrate on right now. I try for some time now not only to realise that happiness lies within and one should never get too dependent on outer influences, but to actually apply it to my life, which is so much harder than it sounds. So thank you for the reassurance and the nudge!

I also compared with the previous readings of the Fferyllt and I would like to say I appreciate very much how you give each reading a personal twist instead of just going through the motions. Generally I'd say I view the tarot not as a means for divination but as a psychological tool to gain insights and suggestions on how to improve our inner and outer world if we are so inclined.

I think it was a good thread for my first post.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Therian
When you have time I would like to have my card pulled as well. thanks in advance Wood.

Therian

Hey there Therian ... thank-you for your patience and I hope you and everyone else who is waiting will accept my apologies for the very brief time I was here yesterday without leaving an explanation ... nothing exciting just one of those days
... but now here we are ready to draw your card ... I'm judging from your avatar pic (which I love btw) that you would not be too displeased if you got the 'death' card

The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57e14ea8ef1f.jpg[/atsimg]

Well what I feel from this card as it is drawn for you is that old wounds may be starting to mend ... there is the potential for conflict to be resolved and peace restored. It really is time to let go of the past and if possible clear the air and accept your part in any quarrels something that you were previously unaware of may find it's way to the surface and give a clearer view of the situation.

Use your intellect / charm / wit to gain the advantage or recover something that has been lost. This is a time when you should plan strategically and do some research before making important decisions and commiting yourself to something.

Woody

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by puzzled_intrigued

Thank you very much for this reading, Woodwytch! I was kind of relieved that it was this card because there were a few I feared... silly, I know, as every card brings something positive with it, even if not too obvious. I did read along all this time and for most cards you drew I could actually find something to take away with me - but this one, the balance and harmony, the inner process that needs to take place to achieve it, this is what I really concentrate on right now. I try for some time now not only to realise that happiness lies within and one should never get too dependent on outer influences, but to actually apply it to my life, which is so much harder than it sounds. So thank you for the reassurance and the nudge!

I also compared with the previous readings of the Fferyllt and I would like to say I appreciate very much how you give each reading a personal twist instead of just going through the motions. Generally I'd say I view the tarot not as a means for divination but as a psychological tool to gain insights and suggestions on how to improve our inner and outer world if we are so inclined.

I think it was a good thread for my first post.

So pleased it lived up to expectations and you have no regrets about using this thread for yoru first post

Woody

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join