It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
Hey Woody Pick one up for me... thanks!
Jesse

Hey there Jesse here is your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/213c8a594b50.jpg[/atsimg]

This card speaks of cutting yourself off from someone or something ... or you may feel you are the one that has been cut off. Now this card has been drawn before but in your case I feel this has to do with some kind of conflict (either to or by you) that may have started a s abit of playful banter but may have got a little out of hand and feelings may have been hurt.

Alternatively you are now in a good position to cut yourself off from any outdated / negative attachments and if you need help reaching some important decisions where your emotions are concerned then meditation is the way to go ... by looking within you will find your answers and be ready for that new chapter of your life that is waiting to get started. The Image of this card reminds me of the Lady In The Lake (King Arthur) so there is an element of romance and magick to this card ... make the most of what it has to offer.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
Iwould like you to pick a card for me too! Thankyou in advance

Hey there missvicky well we finally got to you ... thank-you for your patience,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 5 of SWORDS[

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6593022ba0c.jpg[/atsimg]

Well I don't need to be a Tarot Reader to see from the image on this card that you have been through the wars in some way ... the question is ... are you the defeated one in the background ... or the victor in the foreground ?

There have been bad feelings in the air and this has been weighing on your mind quite heavily. Sometimes this card appears when you have been the victim of malicious gossip or underhand tactics and left you feeling humiliated to a degree ... even if you have not shown this on the surface. The thing is there will be an opportunity to bury the hatchet but you must ask yourself ... do you want these kind of people in your life ?

on the other hand if you have been feeling a little beaten-up on an inner level ... then you can gain comfort in the knowledge that this could be the catharsis for spiritual renewal ... the hardest lessons are the ones we gain most wisdom from !

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

not tired of waiting,i can draw a card on the internetr within a sec

and i would still like ur read dog was just making a little joke kee

im on page ten btw

and thanks for ur rep

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by havocvoodoo
I would love to be included as well!

Hey there havocvoodoo (great name btw) ... lets see what comes to the top for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b146546b9df0.jpg[/atsimg]

Well this is one of the cards that people don't like to see drawn because it usually represents upset and tears (but it's the card that was drawn so I have to read it) ... in this case I feel that revolves around the family situation rather than a romantic relationship. But to pu a positive slant on this and bring some balance back into the situation you need to remember that true growth comes from heartache ... and wisdom from suffering ... I honestly feel that whatever your situation has been you are now about to turn it around and experience a spell of healing that will lead to emotional maturity and transformation at it's deepest level.

Old wounds can now begin to mend ... if you let go of the sorrow and/or clear the air in a dispute ... any conflicts really can be resolved at this time.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by transubstantiation
Could you do one for me too,
i hope i'm not too late.

Hey there transubstantiation ... not too late at all let's see what you get,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23156e762b43.jpg[/atsimg]

This card speaks of overcoming obstacles or some kind of leadership struggle (a challenge) ... that said I think you might be the kind of person that finds this kind of thing exhilarating because you find that every problem solved strengthens your character. If you are not this kind of person then this card is telling you that these are the qualities you need to bring to the surface (they are inside you) to work through your current situation ... uncertainty will only impede your success.

Don't be tempted into something you know is not right because it will come back to bite you on the bum ... you have the ability to view the situation from a clear vantage point.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallamile

ps this thread is really good
and u believe in it ???

edit on 25-6-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I believe and thank your for your generous offer!
Would love to see what you have for me,it's an interesting day in my life...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
IN for a penny, in for a pound.

If you would be so kind as to pull me out a card, I'd be appreciative

Hey there Acidtastic ... here is your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 4 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c46de8e1ab28.jpg[/atsimg]

Sometimes this card can relate to delays or breaks in your work ... whether this is actually the source of your problems or not you seem to have a lot of clutter and muddle going on around you at the moment and you need to cut some of that back to give yourself a clearer view of whats going on around you ... and is available to you.

Because of the distractions and warped perspectives you may have forgotten how truly blessed you really are compared to others ... spend a little while thinking about what you have achieved to redress the balance then you might start to reap the rewards of your hard work. Your dynamism and energy may have been frustrated or limited by your home / routine / lifestyle ... but once you bring the balance back you can relax and take pleasure in your life.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Me too! Lots of stress in my life recently and since this "for entertainment" purposes I could use some entertaining!

Seriously, thanks Woody for doing this. I'll be patiently awaiting my draw time.

Hey there OiO well your patience is about to be rewarded because we finally got to your draw time

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE HIGH PRIEST

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/996f989b27fc.jpg[/atsimg]

This card points to the strengths that you have in the shape of self-reflection and humility ... remember that the value of discipline and routine are what maintain the connection between your spiritual and your physical worlds.

This card is telling you to beware of gullibility in the acceptance of somones unorthodox demands / requests ... don't be tempted to reject your codes and values in a quest for the unknown at this time. At the moment you seem to have a choice to make but see it more as a sacrifice ... at this moment in time you need to follow the more traditional path in your search for inner meaning ... then you will achieve initiation.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by curlygirl
May I please have a card? I appreciate what you are doing so much. It's a great way to introduce everyone to Tarot.

Hey there curlygirl thank-you for the kind words and patience,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d2375c188c4.jpg[/atsimg]

This card often appears when there is some disatisfaction in a job or project ... or you are feeling exhausted because there are never enough hours in the day. What you need to do to create some regeneration in your task and enthusiasm for it is to exchange ideas with someone else or form a partnership / alliance ... put it in the hands of fate and destiny and you will be surprised by the results.

Before you can really make any progress you need to get rid of the unnecessary clutter that is hindering your mind ... be patient and trust ... it won't be too long before your ideas bear fruit.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinkingSun
Very interesting and wonderful that you're doing this! If you have a chance, please draw a card for me at some point!

Even though I am a bit skeptic, I do believe this can be put to good use..

Hey there SinkingSun ... let's see if the card has a positive effect on a skeptic ... good to see that you have an open mind about it (much appreciated),

The Card Drawn For You Is - CERNUNNOS (greenman) ... some decks call it the 'devil card';

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bf0cd282bba.jpg[/atsimg]

This card often indicates that you are feeling trapped or restricted in some way ... maybe your self-esteem or confidence has taken a bit of a battering because of someones attitude towards you ... but you are able to break free from this if you choose to and let your confidence build. Two things to avoid are some kind of temptation (that you know is wrong) or being over materialistic both of these things cause spiritual blindness ... and you don't have to be airy-fairy to be in touch with your spiritual side ... think of it as your intuition and listen to it (really listen to it) because this is where your strength and power lie and they will provide you with assertiveness and independence if someone tries to abuse a position of power.

It's time to awaken to your responsibilities for life and the way you live it ... then you will see the potential for abundance and liberation. Enjoy.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well people that's all for tonight ... tomorrow we start on page 7 with LunaAnann see you soon ... off to explore the boards for a little while

Woody

edit on 25-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Oh yay! I am so looking forward to my card! Thank you so much for taking you time to do this Woodwytch!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello Woody, from Italy.
I am Alexandru. I am a Romanian man, and i come to Italy, to my mother to seek work, bicose in Italy is much more monney/month than Romania...
May I please have a card? I live, i think, one of my most strange time in my life, recently i was in Turkey to work, bicose i find some job there.I came back to my mother , and its more than a month and i still have not recive my worked money.
Please, if you kind, can u tell me if i ever see my worked money?
Infinite regards.
Please, sorry for my bad Eanglish. I learn this langage from the cartoons when i was little and from the movies.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Balta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Well I don't need to be a Tarot Reader to see from the image on this card that you have been through the wars in some way ... the question is ... are you the defeated one in the background ... or the victor in the foreground ?

There have been bad feelings in the air and this has been weighing on your mind quite heavily. Sometimes this card appears when you have been the victim of malicious gossip or underhand tactics and left you feeling humiliated to a degree ... even if you have not shown this on the surface. The thing is there will be an opportunity to bury the hatchet but you must ask yourself ... do you want these kind of people in your life ?

on the other hand if you have been feeling a little beaten-up on an inner level ... then you can gain comfort in the knowledge that this could be the catharsis for spiritual renewal ... the hardest lessons are the ones we gain most wisdom from !

Woody

Wow! Thank you! Of all the things going on in my life you and the Tarot picked up on the one situation I don't talk about.
I don't talk about it because it has to do with my mother, sister, and brother and it's been going on for about a decade and I'm talked out. I resonate to the victor because I did come to the conclusion I'm better off without their drama.

I love your deck! Never saw it before. I have a small collection of Tarot decks I even picked up the UFO Tarot deck on vacation in Roswell!
I have tried working with the cards but either I'm just thick headed and don't "get" the symbolism or I haven't found the right deck for me. But the one your using seems to hit a chord. Especially as I readyour interpretations.

Thank you so much again. Have been a "fan" of yours from some other threads so this was a real treat

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Count me in. I would love one.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balta
Hello Woody, from Italy.
I am Alexandru. I am a Romanian man, and i come to Italy, to my mother to seek work, bicose in Italy is much more monney/month than Romania...
May I please have a card? I live, i think, one of my most strange time in my life, recently i was in Turkey to work, bicose i find some job there.I came back to my mother , and its more than a month and i still have not recive my worked money.
Infinite regards.
Please, sorry for my bad Eanglish. I learn this langage from the cartoons when i was little and from the movies.

You may be waiting a while until I reach you in the request list but I just wanted to say 2 things;

#1 I will definately get to read a card for you in time.

#2 Considering that you learned your English from cartoons and movies you write better than some people who have English as their first language so don't worry about it ... the important thing is that you're making the effort.

See you later in the list

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Woody

Wow! Thank you! Of all the things going on in my life you and the Tarot picked up on the one situation I don't talk about.
I don't talk about it because it has to do with my mother, sister, and brother and it's been going on for about a decade and I'm talked out. I resonate to the victor because I did come to the conclusion I'm better off without their drama.

I love your deck! Never saw it before. I have a small collection of Tarot decks I even picked up the UFO Tarot deck on vacation in Roswell!
I have tried working with the cards but either I'm just thick headed and don't "get" the symbolism or I haven't found the right deck for me. But the one your using seems to hit a chord. Especially as I readyour interpretations.

Thank you so much again. Have been a "fan" of yours from some other threads so this was a real treat

*blushes ... my first 'fan'

As for the tarot feedback ... I am so pleased to hear that you could relate to the card ... and even more pleased to hear that you find yourself in the 'victor' position.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Wow! Thank you! I was honestly awaiting something just like this..

I recently had a good taste of being.. open, confident, honest, self-responsible and.. happy. I recognize what I must do and have listened much more closely to myself. Now is the time to act upon it..

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balta
Hello Woody, from Italy.
Infinite regards.

You may be waiting a while until I reach you in the request list but I just wanted to say 2 things;

#1 I will definately get to read a card for you in time.

#2 Considering that you learned your English from cartoons and movies you write better than some people who have English as their first language so don't worry about it ... the important thing is that you're making the effort.

See you later in the list

Woody

Thank you very much, i appreciate.
I'm very happy to hear that.

I will wait, time is always in our favor.
Regards

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join