It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I realize you started this thread a while ago, and you have been swamped with pages and pages of requests - however, if you are still taking requests, i would love to have a card read for me -

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Could you U2U me whenever you get to page 17 thanks!!!
I will be watching I think you're only on page 6 now right?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi woody,
Thank you so much for the card and reading. I really appreciate the effort you have put into this thread and you should be commended for your efforts, so thank you...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Thanks Woody!!
Wow that Card really hits home at where I'm at today with my emotions..Spot on!
Thanks for being you!
Later!
Jesse

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LunaAnann
Hi Woodwytch! If you aren't feeling too overwhelmed I would love to see which card you would draw for me. I think that it is so nice for you to start this thread.

Hey there LunaAnann ... ok let's get started today with your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - Princess of CUPS

You definately seem to have picked a very fitting username for yourself (Luna) as you are completely ruled by your emotions in most situations ... this card tells me that you are a sensitive / tender / imaginative person and because you are so in touch with your own emotions ... you are extremley empathic towards others and feel their pain. This is very sweet and whilst you shouldn't ever stop being you just be careful not to let others drain your precious energy. And be careful that romantic notions and desires don't cloud your intuition and reason.

If / when you feel yourself being drawn into a relationship always make sure that you are centred and clear-headed otherwise you can get hurt by people taking advantage of your good nature.

However, with all that said you could soon be offered the opportunity to follow your dreams with the beginning of a project ... or loving relationship ... there will certainly be good news of some kind ... this could be news of a baby (birth / conception).

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelAurora
Hi Woody

If it is not too much trouble, could you please select a card for me?

I would be very grateful.

AA

After a long time reader of this site, this is my first post

Hey there AngelAurora ... I'm happy to draw you a card and honoured that this thread has prompted your 1st post

The Card Drawn For You Is - HIGH PRIESTESS

The High Priestess is all about the quiet calm and in this case specifically that relates to finding your inner-light and letting it guide you to the deeper aspect of self. Don't look for spiritual answers outside because you already hold them within and all you need to do is find the key to unlock them ... take your time and don't rush this learning phase ... once you know what makes you tick everything else falls into place.

Meditation is your best tool during this inner quest ... and know that during that inner-journey you will be initiated by the Divine Feminine herself ... and her power ... your power ... will be reflected into your everyday life.

I remember when I first took this journey it's so exciting in the most tranquil of ways and that inner-quest made me the person I am today ... enjoy the ride.

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I would like to request a read on me if you would, please.

I think it's a great gesture you offer many here with this.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez
Hello there!

I figured what the heck, could you draw a card for me as well if your have the time. It has been quite a while since having them drawn for me. My aunt has been in to tarot for many years but has moved back east so we don't talk much anymore. Anyway, she used to be scarily accurate . . . Not sure if I fully believe in this though . . . but your time is appreciated none the less.

Thanks

Hey there nonnez ... let's see if we can touch the spot and see if I can come anywhere close to your aunt.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE WHEEL

If you are the type of person who is quite resistent to change then this next phase is not going to be very easy for you because I get the feeling there are about to be radical changes in your lifestyle or routine ... in preperation you need to let-go and trust in the changes.

If you feel like you are going around in circles and not making progress or improvement then the cycle need to be broken ... if you are reluctant because of someones influence over you then all the more reason to break free because maybe that person is acting with selfish motives and does not have your best interest at heart.

Look for the sychronistic signs ... act on them ... reap the rewards ... it's safe to let go occasionally you can relinquish some of the control you like to hold over your life ... look for the patterns in your life ... and beyond. Time to stretch out and expand.

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by AngelAurora
Hi Woody

If it is not too much trouble, could you please select a card for me?

I would be very grateful.

AA

After a long time reader of this site, this is my first post

Hey there AngelAurora ... I'm happy to draw you a card and honoured that this thread has prompted your 1st post

The Card Drawn For You Is - HIGH PRIESTESS

The High Priestess is all about the quiet calm and in this case specifically that relates to finding your inner-light and letting it guide you to the deeper aspect of self. Don't look for spiritual answers outside because you already hold them within and all you need to do is find the key to unlock them ... take your time and don't rush this learning phase ... once you know what makes you tick everything else falls into place.

Meditation is your best tool during this inner quest ... and know that during that inner-journey you will be initiated by the Divine Feminine herself ... and her power ... your power ... will be reflected into your everyday life.

I remember when I first took this journey it's so exciting in the most tranquil of ways and that inner-quest made me the person I am today ... enjoy the ride.

Woody

Thank you ever so much.

You are so on the mark with this, brought a big smile to my face.

I have recently began Meditating, my experience so far have been very enlightening, to say the least.

Bless you Woody for finding the time to reward us with your insight, truly worth waiting for

AA

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaziCensorsDropDead

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Does that mean you're going to pass on a card

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hi Woody, I hope I didn't find your thread too late! If you're still doing readings, I'd be eternally grateful if you could read for me & give me some direction.

Here's hoping you reply.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Apologies to everyone as there will be no Tarot Cards drawn today ... but I will be back tomorrow with a card for thequietone tomorrow.

Woody

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thank you with much appreciation in advance, if you'd like to try out a reading on Mua. I'm 51, (Area 51!) a hermetic spinster, and a Libra with Libra rising.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thequietone
Hi Woodwytch, I'd love it if you could please pull a card for me, always been interested in tarot never really had a chance to have a full reading but a card would be nice

Hey there thequietone ... so sorry I almost missed you thank-you so much for your patience I really appreciate it.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 6 of SWORDS

It feels as if there has been some kind of disruptive or even aggressive influence around you ... and now you have reached the point where you feel the pain of confronting something that has been a long-standing situation where peace has been difficult to maintain.

Well you may be pleased to hear that finally you will be able to move away from this because this card brings a promise of renewal and peace. Now would be a good time to make longterm plans ... a literal holiday ... or an inner-journey (meditation will help calm mind and body and promote healing where necessary).

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
Greetings Woodwytch,
I have always been extremely fasinated in the cards. Can you please pick me a card.
Thank you so much for making this thread we appreciate your talent your time and effort.

Bright Blessings

Hey there starlitestarbrite thank-you for your patience now lets get to it and draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT (wisewoman)

If you have recently felt that you are losing touch with your intuition or that things aren't flowing quite as they should it may be because you have been too extreme and this has created an imbalance or caused quarrels.

There needs to be a fluency between your worlds (spiritual / physical) and once you become aware of this you are in a position to restore the harmony amongst competing factions (real world / spiritual beliefs). Allow inner and outer ... masculine and feminine to blend within you to give birth to your Creative Self then you will witness the magick and alchemy of becoming the Whole.

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Thank you for the offer....please draw a card for me too.....I am interested in what it says.....

Hey there caladonea ... apologies for the long wait your patience is appreciated,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT (wisewoman)

Well this is the first time in the thread that after a very vigorous shuffle the same card has come out that appreared in the previous draw.

However even though it is the same card it has a slightly different energy for you insomuch that on this occasion I feel you could possibly have abandoned a project of some kind or even though you may have everything you need physically there is something missing on a spiritual level ... you feel an unfulfilled void.

The reason for this (even with our best intentions) is time (or lack of) but the good news is that the reason this card has appeared for you is because it has the same overall message that by following the information I wrote about the card in 'starbritatarlite's reading ... and bringing that fluidity and harmony back into both your worlds (physical / spiritual) you can achieve the benefits of living your ideals.

And as mentioned before, meditation / visualization is the best way to bring the balance and harmony back ... and this doesnt have to be laborious or takes ages ... you can snatch a few minutes 2-3 times a day before you get out of bed / in the bathroom / having a coffee etc ... there are dozens of opportunities to make momentary connections throughout the day ... however busy we are ... just depends how much we want to achieve harmony in our lives really.

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Greetings Woodwytch

Would you mind pulling a card for me please?

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One
Draw a card for me please? Thank you.

Hey there Marked One ... thank-you also for being very patient for your card ... let's see what we have for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of PENTACLES

This card clearly revolves around work ... there has either been a break in your work or you may feel that you are in the wrong job ... if this is the case maybe you should explore your goals and decide whether further training might help you to achieve them ... remember ... you will only be rewarded for the effort you are prepared to put in.

Approached the right way this could be a time of slow and steady progress as far as work is concerned and you could indeed fulfill your vision. The trick here is to focus on one step at a time rather than the end goal ... and don't forget to take pride and pleasure in your abilities ... in spite of everything, try to remember just how blessed you truly are at the deepest levels of your being.

Woody

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Dearest Woody I thank you so much for taking the time for my reading. The card drawn was
spot on! Then to draw the same card after a shuffle kind of confirmed it. I felt both
readings are so true for me at this moment it's a difficult time now for me
I feel so distant from the things that once made me who I am spiritually and emotionally.
It's time to stop and smell the roses!
Again warm thanks to you my friend!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join