It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Hey there DogDish,

I can understand your anger and frustration ... thanks so much for such detailed feedback and of course I will draw another card for you when I get to you again.

Hopefully the great feedback I'm getting from people on this thread will help others to understand how the cards work and how accurate they can be ... but most of all to show that not every Tarot Reader is a charlatan who is only in it for the money

I hope this proves that point to any doubters out there !

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Peace be to you Woody. I would like to request a card when you have the time. Thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexakill
Hello,
If you have the time, please may you draw a card for me?

Just out of curiosity, have you ever heard of anyone who has the ability to say things which later on come to pass? An example would be 'I'm running late because I got a flat tire', which then happens the next day. Or...'I think a plane is going to crash'...which then happens an hour later...

Maybe there is a website or something on it???

Thank you!

Hey there nexakill, I'll be happy to draw a card for you when I eventually reach you in the list
but just to answer your questions now so that you don't have to wait for days

In spite of everything I do and believe I still hold onto an element of skepticism (I think it's healthy to be that way) so I have always been very weary of people who make such claims ... that is not to say I don't believe there are people who have a genuine clairvoyant / mediumistic gift because I do ... but I honestly think the majority of people who make such claims either cold read / read the tells / make it up as they go along (and these are usually the ones who charge the highest fee)

On a personal level I have only ever met one person who could do it for real and she is the only clairvoyant I have ever had a professional reading from. I haven't seen her for years (she lives in my old home town) and I was told about her abilities independantly by several different people (who I trusted) that had seen her.

I have seen her 3 times altogether (the first time was after I lost my son and I was looking for answers). And your example "... running late because I got a flat tyre" ... reminded me of the first time I saw her (I have to say I was dubious of her capabilities at the time).

Anyhoo, during the hour long reading she told me many general things that could have related to most people one way or another ... then she asked me if I know anyone (still living) who liked messing around with engines because she could see someone with engine oil on their hands ... she said there was engine trouble with a vehicle and she could feel it juddering then coming to a stop.

I told her that I didn't know anyone who might fit that description (and began to think I was wasting my time) ... then she described my paternal grandmother (who was dead) as if she was looking at a photograph of her ... even down to mentioning some of her mannerisms ... and shocked me by saying that she was taking care of my son (who hadn't been mentioned or even hinted at up to this point).

She told me more things about him but left me totally speechless when she described not only the flowers I'd bought for him but what I'd written on the card that went with them to the letter ... and where I'd put them

I came away surprised (and comforted) by how much she'd been able to tell me ... but imagine my shock when the bus that I was travelling home on began to judder and the driver had to get out and tinker with the engine ... only to come back with engine oil on his hands telling us we would have to wait for the depot to send out another bus !

I have never met anyone who has predicted anything like a plane crash ... but I'm sure it happens.

This woman works from her dining room and is booked weeks in advance ... but she only reads for donations (whatever you can afford or think is fair) ... this to me is how it should be.

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhebefree

Really pleased that you enjoyed the reading ... and I think if you take it under consideration you should 'feel' where it fit's in ... sometimes if you can't relate to something it may be because it is yet to happen (this is usually sooner rather than later).

Would love you to draw me a card in the future once you finish your deck

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker2011
I would greatly appreciate you turning a card for me. Thank you so much for the offer of this service. Namaste!

Hey there lightworker2011 ... here is your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCE of SWORDS

Initially this card warns to not to react inappropriately to a situation ... or maybe it's someone else who has been reacting badly to something because this card can also represent a young person (or someone with an immature attitude) who has quite an aggressive personality ... this person is not to be trusted as they are the kind of person who will abuse your confidences or try to create disruptions if they don't get their own way.

It may be time for a radical change in your lifestyle / routine ... then you will seen new friends coming into your life ... I get the impression that you are an intelligent and articulate person who just needs to step back and view your situation from a different viewpoint ... the worse thing you could do is allow yourself to become a victim or martyr ... then you will see where important improvements can be made to make your future bright and abundant in all areas.

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kmclhb
If you're not already too swamped, i would appreciate you choosing a card for me.
Thank you

Hey there kmclhb ... even more swamped now but at least we've got to your card

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT (wisewoman)

There may be an imbalance that has created arguments as a result you feel a bit disjointed / fragmented ... try not to display extremes of behaviour instead seek harmony by finding a way to communicate ... prepare the ground for manifestation. This is the time to lower your defences and open yourself to some deeply buried feelings.

Then you will find a fluency between worlds that can create an almost alchemic reaction as you find yourself in a position to restore balance between competing factions.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by drifter1109
This is so neat of you! I know I am way back in the request but if you are still reading cards when you get this far back, I would love to see what they say. Thank you!

Hey there drifter1109 ... your patience has paid off here is your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - DEATH

I'm guessing that life sometimes seems quite threatening to you or you might feel that you haven't always been given what you feel you deserved therefore you tend to cling on to the familiarity in your life because your afraid to let-go or move on ... you may even be prone to pessimism or depression.

Well this card is all about inevitable change ... at the moment the changes can be made in the way of your choosing ... but if you continue to cling on and hope things will pass you by I can assure you that the changes will still occur but not necessarily in the way you would have hoped.

What you need to do is clear the deadwood from your life (you will know whether that refers to people / places / characteristics etc) so that you can see the way ahead more clearly and make way for the new and more positive things to enter your life. Don't be afraid of change because nothing stays the same forever ... this is your chance for complete trasnsformation for the better ... enjoy the journey.

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Great initiative Woody, although the Woodwytch looks to become the SwampedThing

How much time are you needing to "read" the person? And to what extent do you get muddled by the different requests?

No need to read mine thanks, i prefer the i-ching, which i haven't done for far too long.

peace and love to you.

Hey there harryhaller and thank-you.

I don't read the person ... only the card. Obviously doing it this way it's impossible to read the person because I have no way of even knowing if they are male or female in some cases let alone what their character / personality may be like in the real world ... and even when I do a 1-2-1 (face to face) reading I don't try to read the person because (for me at least) it becomes a hinderance if I think one thing and the cards tell me something else. So I just draw the card(s) and trust in the message they provide ...

how can they be so accurate ?

Arcane magick and mystery

Woody

edit on 23-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliceDiggory
I have two sets of cards. If you have the time please give me a card.

Hey there AliceDiggory ... what decks do you have and do you read for yourself or others very often ... maybe you would like to draw a card for me (you don't have to but I always like to have a reading from someone else when I get the chance) ?

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of PENTACLES

You may be finding it difficult to maintain the balance in your life at this point in time so please be careful or you could be in danger of losing money / energy / goodwill ... try to set some goals and stick to them but nothing too adventurous ... just baby steps that will see you moving in the right direction. Rest assured that any storm clouds that have been overhead in your life will soon be passing and you will find some resolution to the problems that have prevented you looking to far ahead.

This card sometimes appears if you are trying to juggle two homes / jobs / relationships etc ... but sometimes this can be seen as a joy rather than a burden.

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Hi,

If it's ok, I'll hop in line for this. I've always wanted to get my cards done, but never seem to get around to it.
I'm very interested!

Thankyou.

Hey there Wildeagle good to see you joining the thread let's see what we have for you shall we,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of CUPS

You may be in a pleasant enough situation but feel there is still something missing and because you probably turn this over in your mind quite a lot you could well feel mentally exhausted. The fact is a work project or relationship may simply have fulfilled their purpose in the natural scheme of things and it's time to let go and move on ... you are feeling the call to seek your higher purpose and want to move on.

One thing I want you to notice in the cards image is the eclipse ... this may indicate that you are not aware of all the facts so don't make any snap decisions (explore the possibilities and make the preparations) ... this may not quite be the right time to act just yet. And also you will notice the 8 cups all standing upright meaning there are several opportunities that you could take advantage of ... ask yourself if you are ready to turn your back on them yet or should you wait and prepare a little more first so that when you do move on (and you will) you know that you have all the groundwork covered.

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That's all for today folks but I'll be back tomorrow to work through the rest of page 5 and into page 6 ... starting with a card for this_is_who_we_are

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I must admit I'm a bit curious myself,Miss Woodwytch,so if I may I would like to ask for a reading. Thank you for your time. ~

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks alot that was pretty awesome ive actually just been takin away from my home and am currently living somewhere else this is inspiring

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
page 5 and 6
I'm on page 13
hehe would it be too much to ask for a pm when you get to mine? if not I'll keep checking back patiently

ETA: thought I was on page 14 changed it to correct page lol
edit on 23-6-2011 by Majestic Lumen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Have been patiently checking back on this thread on a daily basis and wonder if time and circumstances will affect the reading of the card?
two weeks ago I was in a completely different situation and now things have gathered more steam.

I'm on page 8 and hope there's something the cards will reveal!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Thank you for that!
Even though you've written it like it's all about one situation, I feel as though half of what you've written is referring to something that has already happened and the other half is referring to something i'm waiting for? I've been waiting and waiting for ages, wondering why nothing has happened yet, but i'm starting to think that maybe instead of waiting i should be doing something about it. But the most frustrating thing about it is that i'm pretty sure that there is nothing i can do.

Lately though, i have been working on lowering my defenses and finding my buried feelings, but usually i just don't feel like doing it's going to change anything so i just "give up" until i find myself motivated again.

But anyway, thank you for your time

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cram91

Thanks alot that was pretty awesome ive actually just been takin away from my home and am currently living somewhere else this is inspiring

So pleased that you could relate to it and I hope it gives you some focus for your future.

Woody

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen
page 5 and 6
I'm on page 13
hehe would it be too much to ask for a pm when you get to mine? if not I'll keep checking back patiently

ETA: thought I was on page 14 changed it to correct page lol
edit on 23-6-2011 by Majestic Lumen because: (no reason given)

To give you a card via pm is still the equivalent of queue jumping (your not the first to try that little loophole)

The only way you can get a faster reading is to order one from my website (sorry). But remember up to page 5 has been pretty well clogged with requests only ... but after that the pages start to include replies and responses ... so instead of 14 -18 requests per page some only have 3-6 so it won't take me as long to work through them

Woody

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentHill
Have been patiently checking back on this thread on a daily basis and wonder if time and circumstances will affect the reading of the card?
two weeks ago I was in a completely different situation and now things have gathered more steam.

I'm on page 8 and hope there's something the cards will reveal!

Sorry it's taking so long but everyone is in the same boat and I do have to attend to real-life clients and household chores etc too
... and remember this is a free offer !

That said the card (when it is drawn) will refer to the situation at that time and he best way to progress from that point.

Woody

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kmclhb

Thank you for that!
Even though you've written it like it's all about one situation, I feel as though half of what you've written is referring to something that has already happened and the other half is referring to something i'm waiting for? I've been waiting and waiting for ages, wondering why nothing has happened yet, but i'm starting to think that maybe instead of waiting i should be doing something about it. But the most frustrating thing about it is that i'm pretty sure that there is nothing i can do.

Lately though, i have been working on lowering my defenses and finding my buried feelings, but usually i just don't feel like doing it's going to change anything so i just "give up" until i find myself motivated again.

But anyway, thank you for your time

The advise from the card is there as a suggestion / pointer ... because we all have freewill it is up to the individual whether they act on the advise or not. And when the balance of a situation is out it tends to block and hinder ... but if you feel unable / uninclined to act on the advise offered ... then maybe there is a lesson in the situation that you have not yet learned and so remain in limbo (like Groundhog Day) until it is taken on board and acknowledged.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join