It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man disrespects Young guy and calls him a typical black punk

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Agreed.... but, it is nothing but a racist troll fest on both sides of the racial cupcake. This thread should be closed till they devise a way of more inteligent talk around the subject. Which by the way will not happen... Why??? Cuz folks just are that. Racist... Is it the white man taking the job away from the black guy because thats what they do. OR... Is it the group of black guys hangin out on the corner thats gonna start the trouble when in reality The white guy had 6 degrees and they just got out of church. Bet someones gonna say thats racist... I know more non white racists then I do white racists... as a mattter of fact I only know one white guy who has issues.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

From the video! "Everybody's very fat, everybody's very stupid, and everybody is very rude."

I loled. But now you are are in the same boat with the people you accused of destroying the thread with trolling. Thank you for sharing what you think of America.

edit on 11-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
what a stupid arguement, both could of let it drop, both were in the wrong, both seemed like they hated the other and wanted to keep going untill it turned bad.

lol at how far the old guy went from a weak push. the other guy nearly pushed him back onto his property across the lake. by the way they were both idiots there is not taking sides both of them had a grudge.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The old gentlemen was completely right...he is a typical punk "black". Plus none of you actually seen the kid walk on someone elses property or the kid mouthing off the old guy. It is a valid point, i don't like strangers walking through my property. I hope that kid gets a nice pounding because if he was doing that to me I wouldn't have the same patience the old man did.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

touche, i couldnt help myself.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Wow I am honestly ashamed to be a member of this site at the moment.
I can't believe it took a post like this for all the true bigots to come out from under the rocks they have been living under. The comments I am reading are worse than the mindless racist babbling I see on youtube. I watched the ENTIRE video (which obviously a lot of you did not ) and I thought that kid was very polite and approached it in a mature manner. If some old man flipped me off I would ask him the same question. Old dude had to take it to the next level and get skin color involved, did he expect the kid to just take it and his fishing buddy to agree with him and have his back? The kid had way more patience than me. It's funny, you could see the exact moment the kid got serious and that old man backed down like a PUNK. What did the old guy expect? If anybody (regardless if they are older than me), pushed me like that, (twice!) he would be lucky he only got pushed. Don't dish it if you can't take it, didn't we learn this in 1st grade?
edit on 11-6-2011 by TheEndIsNear421 because: Emiticon mistake

edit on 11-6-2011 by TheEndIsNear421 because: missing words

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's obvious the old guy is an a-hole with a temper, but I don't blame him for acting the way he did. The kid obviously went there with the intention of provoking him on purpose for his own entertainment, why else would he bring a video camera to capture the confrontation?

It's one thing to confront someone you felt did you wrong, but it's another to go to them just to piss them off more. I've known and seen plenty of kids do this kind of crap and it's just terrible. They intentionally provoke someone and then play victim.
edit on 11-6-2011 by grrrrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
the young ones were threatning and hoping to attack the man,thats what I think anyway.The terror that old man must have felt is not worth thinking about.

I hope this puts a stop to the 2 violent thugs/
edit on 11-6-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEndIsNear421

If some old man flipped me off I would ask him the same question.

If some old man flipped me off, I would laugh.....We would probably be trash day buddies. You know standing around the trash can jawwing. I love it when old guys hold their own. He might have approached it all wrong but, I got my money on the old guy.

I felt like leaving a nice make you smile remark. This is not meant to be all hasty and such. Relax people. It is a neighborly quarrel....

Raise your hand if you have a grumpy neighbor....(LJ01 raises hand).......If you didn't raise your hand then the chances are, you are the grumpy neighbor.....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Respect is a two way street. You cant bring your dog to someone else's property to take a dump and then bitch cause the landowner does not want to clean it up. It's your dog, let it take a dump in YOUR yard, not mine.

yes..respect is a two way street , and young people need to quit thinking that they have the right to do what they want,and if they get called on it,they are going to use the race card. I'm sure that old dude would have been just as irate to a bunch of young white kids.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

what a whiny punk, stay out of his yard and if you dont like him, then dont go in his yard.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack

Yikes.

This isn't a black vs white thing..but that old guy is an a-hole.

ATTENTION!!

Starting a New Thread?
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Posting Video Links:
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on June 11th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Yea, that black dude was looking for a confrontation. It's so obvious. How do you not see that? He went over there messing with those two men. He is lucky that's all that happened to him. If someone was to trespass on my property, it wouldn't be pretty.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This kinda thing happened to me the other day. I was walking my dog and he just so happened to PISS on this old woman's lawn. The woman was clearly watching me and my dog the whole time, and after he finished peeing she tries to yell at me and tell me to pick up his "crap". I told her three times that my dog only peed a little, but she wouldn't even listen to me and look for herself. I bet if I was white though she would've let it slide, just like how she never says anything when someone else has their dog crap their. It's funny to me how some of you warn us that you're not racist and then use these racial terms over and over again, like letting us know you're not racist somehow makes it better to say stuff like "black punk" and "black thug." i'm sure most of you guys wouldn't say "white punk" or "white thug" or whatever race, I don't care.

link   
The old man flipped him off when all he did was walk around the neighborhood. So if I walk in front of a neighbor's house down the street I would be accused of trespassing? There is no "DO NOT TRESPASS" sign in their area otherwise there would also be a fence of some kind. The old man swore at the black dude first when he just talked in a mild manner towards him. That is ridiculous because the old man is clearly overly defensive and looking for a fight (since he's retired). If he had discussed the situation with the black dude calmly there would be no need for violence.

link   
reply to post by Qwenn

You are the one looking at it from a slanted view, the video starts out with the young male talking to the older guy fishing. The young man asks the guy if he flipped him off and the old prick got confrontational. The old man is the one who was confrontational from the beginning, what the hell are you watching? "Typical punk black" that is pathetic, just because you're old doesn't mean you automatically get respect.

Furthermore, the old man physically puts his hands on the younger man FIRST. At that point he is WRONG, no matter what the argument was about. You do not touch somebody in that manner and not expect a fight, the old man is lucky he didn't get a fist to the jaw.

And why are you all saying the dog was pooping on the lawns? They don't mention this at all in this video, the old man is just pissed off because the dog was being walked through the lawns. That is understandable but there are better ways of handling it than pushing and bringing race into this. Anybody who is defending the old man in this video needs to check themselves.

edit on 11-6-2011 by Perplexity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Reading all of the posts in this thread gets me wondering... just how many racists there are on this site...

Does ANYBODY think that what the older man said to the kid was wrong? Does ANYBODY think that the older man pushing the kid first was wrong? Does ANYBODY- so i'm guessing most are on the older mans side JUST because he's old.

I just helped my 77 year old grandmother watch this video, and although she thinks the way the kid acted at the end was wrong, she hated the way the older man was acting the whole time. She shook her head while watching. She used to live in the south, and her and her family owned a lot of land. Never once would you ever see her or her family address someone on their property the way this man addressed the kid in this video.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Is this the way of life where people don't have to worry about douche bags walking through their property with animals? Is this the way of life where any time someone wants to start an issue, they bring a camera along with them? Maybe it's the way of life where someone flips you the bird and you move on with your day.

The old man went too far, there is no doubting that. The kid was a prick and shouldn't have gone to talk to the man in the first place. It's hard to side with either of these ignorant assholes, but you want to jump to the side of the one starting the whole issue. Good to see that everyone can look at these type of things objectively, see that they are both wrong, and walk away knowing that they can be better than the two men in this video. Oh, wait. You can't do that. You want to assume that this is a racism issue and the kid should be able to badger anyone he wants. The old man was pissed and called the kid black. Obviously he needs to control his temper a little better or learn how to argue. That doesn't change the fact that the kid is a disrespecting prick that probably needs to be thrown down in the dirt a few times to realize that it's not okay to act like that.

Good post. Hope to hear more nuggets of wisdom from you in the future.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join