It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man disrespects Young guy and calls him a typical black punk

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Originally posted by dumpaling
It's pretty obvious to me it is the old mans fault. First of all, the kids did not seem to be looking for trouble. Next, by the tone is the kids voice you can tell he did not really believe that he was walking the dog on the mans yard; so it is safe to say that the yard had no fence around it. It is reasonable to assume that he had no idea he was on the mans yard in the first place. The kid then tells the man he was not very polite in the way he said to stay out of his yard. I think from that it is safe to assume that it was the first time the kid was walking his dog on the mans yard. It was an innocent mistake and I think everything could have easily been avoided by politely letting the kid know that was his yard and he did not want the dog on it.

Next, the old man clearly had no respect for the kid. If there's one thing I hate its old people walking around like assholes and demanding respect. It's one thing to respect your elders, but that does not give them the right to walk around being rude to people and then expecting respect back. I think the old man initiated the conflict by being rude, and escalated the situation by getting in the kids face and pushing him. Even after his racist comment and the first push, the kid did not retaliate. In fact, he seemed pretty calm until the old man got in his face once again. The old man got what he deserved.

ARE YOU NUTS?! The kid brought a CAMCORDER to record the confrontation. Did you not see how many times that video has been posted on youtube? That's the exact purpose of why they recorded the video.

I dont give a damn if the kid bought a video crew. You can not touch someone for simply speaking.

The old man is definitely not wise or he woulda been calm , cool and collective and their would have been no issue. The kid woulda saw he couldn't get a rise out of the old man and walked off.

The old man clearly has a temper problem demanding someone leave an area he is not owner of, then proceeding to walk toward kid in a threatening manner. Pushing him and demanding he leave a public spot.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

So the old man is bad because he wants to keep someone from walking their dog in his yard, which while unfenced, is still his yard. He's also a bad person because while being deliberately confronted by a very young man, with the clear intent to instigate something for the camera, he says he's a "typical punk black"?

While I don't agree with the older fellow bringing race into the issue, clearly he was drawn into the verbal fight by the man-child- a child that continues to harp on "respect...respect...respect", without ever demonstrating that he understands what the concept means.

I believe I more more worried for people that take issue because an obviously old man that keeps to himself may be racist, rather than taking issue with a young person trampling all over someone else and their property, then trying his best to get the old man to fight verbally or otherwise.

"it's a free country, I can walk where I want to". Classic. The child probably isn't even a land owner, and that old man was drawn into venting his spleen with children. Shame.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

That old prick deserved it..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Its simple why are they recording it. It is defiantly for the wrong reasons. As rude as that old men was that kid is looking for trouble. I am 20 years old but honestly i cant stand some of the peole from my generation.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

It's pretty obvious to me it is the old mans fault. First of all, the kids did not seem to be looking for trouble. Next, by the tone is the kids voice you can tell he did not really believe that he was walking the dog on the mans yard; so it is safe to say that the yard had no fence around it. It is reasonable to assume that he had no idea he was on the mans yard in the first place. The kid then tells the man he was not very polite in the way he said to stay out of his yard. I think from that it is safe to assume that it was the first time the kid was walking his dog on the mans yard. It was an innocent mistake and I think everything could have easily been avoided by politely letting the kid know that was his yard and he did not want the dog on it.

Next, the old man clearly had no respect for the kid. If there's one thing I hate its old people walking around like assholes and demanding respect. It's one thing to respect your elders, but that does not give them the right to walk around being rude to people and then expecting respect back. I think the old man initiated the conflict by being rude, and escalated the situation by getting in the kids face and pushing him. Even after his racist comment and the first push, the kid did not retaliate. In fact, he seemed pretty calm until the old man got in his face once again. The old man got what he deserved.

ARE YOU NUTS?! The kid brought a CAMCORDER to record the confrontation. Did you not see how many times that video has been posted on youtube? That's the exact purpose of why they recorded the video.

I dont give a damn if the kid bought a video crew. You can not touch someone for simply speaking.

The old man is definitely not wise or he woulda been calm , cool and collective and their would have been no issue. The kid woulda saw he couldn't get a rise out of the old man and walked off.

The old man clearly has a temper problem demanding someone leave an area he is not owner of, then proceeding to walk toward kid in a threatening manner. Pushing him and demanding he leave a public spot.

Of course you are going to ignore the facts. Fact is, they brought a camcorder to record the confrontation which means they had knowledge beforehand something was going to happen! That stupid ignorant kid went over there intentionally just to start something. He should have just let it go. But he tried to get a rise out of that man, and he succeeded, then he is going to get mad when the man is defending his property. He's lucky he didn't do something like that where I live, or something bad would have happened to him. Real talk. You don't just walk all over somebodies property like that, especially letting your dog use the restroom on it.
edit on 11-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

You scare me; you should not be allowed to own a firearm

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HolyandClean

He had flipped them off previously if you listen to the video.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
The old man can find some solace in knowing that kid will be in jail soon or shot in a liquor store robbery in the near future.

What a load.

Sad thing is, you probably believe this.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
No idea how many times this has to be said in this thread but in the US if someone is "walking their dog" on your property that means the dog is relieving itself. Try waking up, walking outside and stepping in **** then tell me how you feel.

This piece of crap IS a typical punk who played right into the stereotype, it would have never crossed my mind to push an old man like that.

The older man could have held his composure a little better but he was probably sick of the bull. Its frustrating to see a young person with no sense of community or respect but to be honest I'm not surprised one bit.

This old man probably worked his whole life to live in the location he is in, he obviously takes pride in his home/lawn and community. This is the guy that would catch someone breaking into your home or would tell someone to get off your lawn if you were not home to do it yourself. Then some punk just rolls up, and acts like he owns the place. The old man was an easy target, if he would have been any bigger or younger the coward would have kept his mouth shut instead of instigating it further.

Oh yes and before the race card comes up, I'm not WHITE.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Of course you are going to ignore the facts. Fact is, they brought a camcorder to record the confrontation which means they had knowledge beforehand something was going to happen! That stupid ignorant kid went over there intentionally just to start something. He should have just let it go. But he tried to get a rise out of that man, and he succeeded, then he is going to get mad when the man is defending his property. He's lucky he didn't do something like that where I live, or something bad would have happened to him. Real talk. You don't just walk all over somebodies property like that, especially letting your dog use the restroom on it.
edit on 11-6-2011 by HolyandClean because: (no reason given)

Did you watch the video nothing was said about a dog crapping anywhere. Please tell me what time mark it was said so I can hear it...

First off those are condos, its hard to tell someones property lines they are beside each other and their is a local lake in back of them.. If they had knowledge something was gonna happen then are you telling me they knew this old man had anger issues? Some old people get mad if you walk 1 inch in front of their yards!!! So we really dont know the extent of the kids trespass do we? All we know is what is on the video.

The old man did not conduct himself in a civil way he just launched a tirade of curse words. All he had to tell the guy was yes I gave you the finger, then pointed out his property line and tell him please do not walk his dog on his property. Simple as that no cussing, fussing or acting like a bad azz.

Instead he drops GD this and GD that, FCK this. He wanted to come off as a billy bad azz like so many who cuss and flip the bird do. Correct me if im wrong who had the potty mouth?

Hell anyone who talks to me like that im not gonna respect one bit I dont care if your 18 or 99. Talk to me with respect you get it back. You come cussing at me like the old man did to the kid im sure as hell not gonna respect you.

Come at me civil like a adult. Thats were the old man messed up. He was trying to come off as a bad azz by cussing and demanding instead of talking peacefully and rationally first.
edit on 11-6-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
People are too hung up on property. Its a society here, be nice to your neighbours. The kid looks nice and respectful. give him a break.

Ah yes... Ted Bundy was quite the charmer too.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Wheres this cat when u need him....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by MrWendal

So the boundaries are clear for all to see? So there is no room for argument?

What boundaries?? Are you telling me the back kid does not know where his yard ends?? Bottom line is, if your dog is taking a dump outside your yard, it is clearly someone else's yard. Look at the video, that is a residential neighborhood. If it is not your yard, it is clearly someone else's yard. Why should someone else have to clean up after YOUR pet?

Where is a dump mentioned anywhere in the video? Don't know about everyone else, but my dog doesn't continously crap while walking. We actually cross a few yards without him dumping.

Now if the old guy had a problem with the dog dumping on his yard and told the kid, I'd be more sympathetic.

link   
reply to post by xvariable

I'm from the US, "walking your dog" is not a damn expression, it means TO WALK YOUR DOG. If the dog had relieved itself on this man's property I can guarantee that he would've used a flavorful swear word describing the incident. Nowhere in this video does anyone say the dog defecated on anyone's property. Assuming is never good, go on the facts or get out of the discussion.

link   

Yeah, the old guy is a hot head but he didn't start anything. He didn't say anything until that little prick initiated a confrontation.

I've had stupid, lazy ass people let their dogs take a sh*t in my yard and I'll tell you what... I wasn't as charitable as this guy and I certainly would not have taken any # form some lazy (self proclaimed), black punk like this imbecile. He'd be eating his dog's # if he walked through my back yard... little prick!!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zacdam

Didn't start anything? The kid asked him if he was the one who flipped him off and then all hell broke loose. You aren't impressing anybody with your internet tough guy act, and we can clearly see from your post why you empathize with this racist grandpa.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
The old guy is right and the black kid is just adding to the pile of black kids that act in that way.
And of corse the old guy is being cranky, but hes old, he has all the right to complain, hes tired of this stuff and feels the need to speak his mind.
Thats the way stereotypes are, they are what they are because they do what they do.

I feel for the old guy though. Black kids dont seem to be able to handle a little man talk or ball-busting without getting their panties in a bunch. They usually take things personal and then get violent.
Im not saying that the ALL do that but the majority of them do and thats what creates a stereotype.
I'm a baseball fan/player and I dip Skoal, thats a stereotype because its true.
Another stereotype is that dogs eat their own poop, not all of them do but enough of them do to make it known about them.

Ummm...who cursed and hit who first?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexity

Blow it out your ass... it's no act! I'm racist towards idiots and stupid people and this kid fits both criteria!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's people on here applauding the actions of the soon to visit State U idiot that further embolden the youth to act in such a disrespectful manner. I f you can't admit that there is a problem with that kids actions and instead want to focus on the imaginary racism.......................there is no helping you. That kids dad should put a whooping on him and make him apologize, along with his little friend who just happened to be there to tape it. So glad black punk is racist while the kid yells the n word and its acceptable, more misplaced white guilt and political correctness.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Regardless of who you agree or disagree with, there was no reason for the old guy to put his hands on the kid. When you put your hands on someone you are asking for trouble period.

Seeashrink

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join