It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man disrespects Young guy and calls him a typical black punk

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hibachi
reply to post by TheTruthShallLive

Are we watching the same video? I could've sworn that the older guy put his hands on the teenager first. To get respect, you have to give respect and I didn't see the older guy give the teen any respect this whole video. So stop making it seem like the old guy was a saint.

i dont give a damn what you think, i come from an era we RESPECT the old people, not the other way around

i dont give a DAMN what the old guy did

back in my day an old man says something you listen, you shut your damn mouth and listen

the guy only wanted him to stop walking his dog on HIS Property

he HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DO THAT

the kid turned into a punk and acted like a pos
f him

and back in my day, if you disrespected an old man like that, not only would the old man beat your ass with everyone else around helping him if need be, the PARENTS would beat that ass even worse when they found out you put your hands on an OLD MAN

who the f raised you??!

learn some respect

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
The punk used the N word. That is racist.

No it's not.
edit on 11-6-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)
It is not racist to use the N word

So using the word black, IS racist? But use of the N word is not racist?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
This site is full of racist.

You guys talk about respect yet the old white man was cursing in front of a child.

That is exactly what my first reaction was DuceizBack! Not to mention the fact, he made it a point to recognize this kids race and not his age and used that in an attempt to escalate the entire situation, but it did not work. There's so many racist people on this site it's quite insane. You people better wake the !#@? up and stop this madness and try for once to use your thinking caps. If I had been that kid, I would have never stood around and argued with an elder of any race period because I was raised by my grandmother who was born in 1907, happened to be black and put up with $h!t, more than half of you deny ever happened to this day...but that's another story. But, the minute that lil #er (the old guy) would have put his hands on me(I'm a woman BTW), it would have been a lot worse for that old dude than just getting pushed down. No person of any race should stand by including you white people and listen to a bunch a mumbo jumbo about their race so please, spare me the it's not about race crap, because it clearly was after that old guy said what he did.

What's this talk about dog crap anyway? Why are you all making up crap? The most of you here are hippocrites and cowards. I fully understand what the hell a property line is but maybe this kid didn't...better yet maybe he didn't care. From the looks of the land there must be a homeowners association the old guy could have complained to if he was so "distraught". Maybe common sense would tell you so, but not this guy because he is the one who was the bully in this situation and clearly takes the law into his own hands.

Give me a break with the...."old guy got disrespected" crap! No he didn't and that kid had every right to push him back. As a matter of fact since we're speaking about the rights of others, he had as much right to ask the old guy about flipping him off as the old guy had when he stared cursing the kid out.

You all need to get out of your houses more often...

BTW, bring on all the crappy replies, I could careless, this was wrong and that old guy is very lucky he got up!
edit on 11-6-2011 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Exactly.

Just because someone uses a word does not mean they are a racist.

Say the n word out loud - are you now a racist? Or did you just say the n word?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

First come first, don't come at me like that. I'm the first person to give out respect to anyone. My parents raised me right, so don't make it seem like I was raised wrong. That's what's wrong with some of the older generation today. They think they deserve respect when they are the ones in the wrong. So stop crying, because the old guy was obviously the one in the wrong here.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

The punk used the N word. That is racist.

No it's not.
edit on 11-6-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)
It is not racist to use the N word

So using the word black, IS racist? But use of the N word is not racist?

It's just more double-standard nonsense. Remember, only white America can be racist.

None of it really makes any sense to me anymore.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
I fully understand what the hell a property line is but maybe this kid didn't...better yet maybe he didn't care.

That is why he needs to be taught a lesson.

If he gets fined or jailed for trespass, he will learn to care about property rights. He will learn the value of not being a young black punk or he will go to jail. That is how it goes.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

First come first, don't come at me like that. I'm the first person to give out respect to anyone. My parents raised me right, so don't make it seem like I was raised wrong. That's what's wrong with some of the older generation today. They think they deserve respect when they are the ones in the wrong. So stop crying, because the old guy was obviously the one in the wrong here.

It's also the reason why he got his lil' tail knocked about 10 feet back
, I bet he went to the police after that!

Also, it's a shame that we still respond to this crap. We should be thinking about what we saw in that video as it has contributed nothing here on ATS, but racism and word bashing. It is really a sad site to see when the elder can't think far enough past their age to be rational. Age has no automatic claim to respect, it's earned and the old guy CLEARLY didn't earn any respect IMO.
edit on 11-6-2011 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Guess what. It's 2011. Back in the day is back in the day. Not only was respect given to elders back in the day, but racism and sexism was raging "back in the day" too. Don't forget that. We're now living in a society where everyone deserves respect. Not just elders.

I love and respect my elders with every fiber of my being, but i'd rather not exist at all in this world before I would let anyone disrespect me when all I've done through out my whole life is respect them without question trying to make them proud of me.

and then I hear all of this talk about "well if he stepped to ME, I would .." Yeah and if the older man stepped to YOU like the older man in the video, what would you have done? Let him curse you out, push you, get in your face. Would you have done what he said and left, because, after all, he IS your elder?

What's done is done. The situation is (hopefully) over, and if the older man was the one in the right, karma will come back to the kid. If the kid was the one in the right, karma looks like it came back to the older man pretty fast. I hope that the message in the end gets across as respect should be given to everyone older, and younger. There are ways to handle this situation in a much better way than the older man AND kid did.

That is all.
edit on 11-6-2011 by FurthestStar because: if to in

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Wow...the level of ignorance in your post just shows what you think about African Americans. No wonder this country is in the state it's in. People like you who genelize and stereotype a whole race of people are disgusting. You're no better than the older guy in this video.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
WTF!!!!!

are you all serious

where in the vid does it say the dog crapped on his lawn?????

His problem isnt the crap its the fact there walking through, are people in America so greedy, selfish, possesive and small minded that they cant let people walk through their unfenced on a lake backyard??

Damn if this was in Oz or most places in the world people would wave at you and say hi.

Its more this sort of stuff than your politics that make most this world thank god were not an American.

The idea of property rights really escapes you, doesn't it? I guess you're one of those "everyone owns the world" kollectivists. What other rights should be trampled on in your opinion?

/TOA

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurthestStar

and then I hear all of this talk about "well if he stepped to ME, I would .."

That sort of talk ends when school starts up again.

Don't worry about them - they are just children who don't even have real views on the world yet and sometimes their hormones get the better of them.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
That kid probably won't be free much longer.

His kind have a way of finding themselves locked in cages and this one seems due for a run in with the law.

Yeah and you sound like you just got released....get a clue!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Exuberant1

You're no better than the older guy in this video.

I could be that guy. I'm about his age and care about property rights.

You mad bro? You mad nao?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
the kids are just being pricks like he said, they're just winding up the old man and getting satisfaction out of it and then the kid looses his temper and reacts like a typical black punk, enough said.

link   
This isnt a racist comment or anything... yeah yeah I know if you stat it off as "This isnt racist" it usualy is, regardless. The poster is probably a non homeowner, black and under 21... You folks are gonna say what does that have to do with the price of fish. It is all about other perception. Who can argue that... The Home Owners regardless of color race or creed or gonna state that if whoever comes and lets their dog do their buisnees on the lawn thye are gonna lay into someone. Where as the renter does not usualy care as others will do the yard work and what not for them. The kid was being a punk. This is prob not the first or tenth time these 2 have had words. He added an adjective "black" no need to hire Johhny Cochran.

link   
I got a perfect example here. In my neighborhood we have a lake in a wooded area. This is a housing development so the property outline is more defined than say town homes etc.

Anyways their was a issue with kids from other neighborhoods riding their 4 wheelers around the lake leaving marks in peoples yards etc.

People complained to the HOA, the hoa put up no trespassing signs and poles to block the path so the 4 wheelers cant get through..

Guess what it worked. No more 4 wheelers and no one was cussed out, flipped off, or pushed.

The old guy should have talked to the guy as a adult instead of flipping him off and cussing him out. He should of tried to see if being nice and giving him a warning first would work.

edit on 11-6-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

if you have respect for elders

if you were raised right

you would never have been in that position

at WORSE if the old man was in the wrong, and you are a young man, you couldve simply walked away and avoided the situation forever by not walking on his property

this kid was being a punk and anyone defending him or any of his actions is nothing less then a punk bottom line

the kid pushed the old man and had fun with him, he even got the little kid on it, he was training the little kid passing down the punk genes and recording it all to laugh about with his punk friends

what youre missing is, I DONT GIVE A DAMN If the old guy was racist or WRONG

hes an old man and he didnt push the kid violently

the punk kid, acted like a punk, provoked the old man and stood there the whole time making it worse and then HE is the one who got violent

if there was a cop there, and the old man pushed him to encourage him to leave his property area. the old man would be arrested yes if the cop was there

IF a cop was there and the punk did what he did, the police officer wouldve pulled his gun and shot him before the old man hit the ground with the amount of violence the kid displayed

bottom line, it was the old mans property, the kid was arguing that it wasnt, the kid had no proof either way, he was provoking the old man, and had no respect for the old mans property, any respectful young man would have already left at that point

i dont give a damn about race, right or wrong, i give a damn about respect and how NO young groups have it these days, and im only 25 years old

i LOOK DOWN ON PUNKS LIKE THIS

you respect the elderly, its one of the 1st things i ever learned in life

i look around and what do i see, no respect for anyone or anything and a world full of feces

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join