It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every 3600 yrs they come back and what are you going to do?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Well, I think one group of people would kneel down and welcome the coming of "angels of the Lord," Galatic Federation, Benevolent Entity" or whatever the hell it is. Another group would lock and load ready for a losing battle. Another one would run and hide; savage stuff as they go.
Personally, I am the third type......but after things settled down.....I would figure out a way to fight back and organize a resistance group.

hmm good call, but what if this happened right in the middle of an news hour and they asked the american people to give up all their rights and obama or whoever is in charge said yes

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Did you not see my answer because the page changed ?

I said I would do whatever possible to resist.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

randy you have me laughing as i had your back so many times with idiots and you cannot give me one star nor a response, i am butt hurt as i would have expected you to give this an enlightened response, but nothing on the response i asked for,. you becoming a modurator

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

OH.....I forgot to add....for the foreseeable future of this scenarios......we would be *beep*........until we find a way to fight back.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You need to be alive first to fight back.......and ready to be labeled as terrorist if the gov't in cahoot with them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85

edit on 10-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

randy you have me laughing as i had your back so many times with idiots and you cannot give me one star nor a response, i am butt hurt as i would have expected you to give this an enlightened response, but nothing on the response i asked for,. you becoming a modurator

I don't know what to say to you the way you formed the question it didn't dawn on me what you we're actually talking about. I mean I'm not trying to make excuses but I've never seen anyone just chuck a question like that out there.Caught me off gaurd it's all I can say. You got me. But the reason you got no SnF? You didn't provide enough text in your OP. Which is basically what I'm saying was the whole problem from the get go. So I can't let you lay this crap on me. Good nite Sir

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If the movie "SKY-LINE" came down to earth I would blow it to pieces. We are talking DVD format here right?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I would light bags of poop on fire and throw them at the aliens. I would then fix several large speakers to the outside of my SUV and drive around playing Lady Gaga so that all aliens could hear her with the hopes that their heads would explode. If that didn't work then I would switch from Lady Gaga to a recording of Christina Aguilera singing the national anthem at the Super Bowl.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

I would light bags of poop on fire and throw them at the aliens. I would then fix several large speakers to the outside of my SUV and drive around playing Lady Gaga so that all aliens could hear her with the hopes that their heads would explode. If that didn't work then I would switch from Lady Gaga to a recording of Christina Aguilera singing the national anthem at the Super Bowl.

Did you just watch the movie mars attack's?

edit on 10-6-2011 by Fisherr because: reply to wrong person.. ;/

edit on 10-6-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I know this isn't the point of the thread but that movie 'Skyline' SUCKED. I was so disappointed. Worst alien movie I've ever seen.

On topic, I would fight back by joining the government resistance or lay low. I certainly wouldn't be hanging out on the roof top of a large build right under the alien mothership with my girlfriend and zero weapons.

You obviously haven't seen 'Monsters' then!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I don't have a gun personally...So I'd have have to challenge them to a gentlemen's game of Fencing or Jousting.

Let's see how these alien swine like it when I "probe" my sword into them!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Did you just watch the movie mars attack's?

edit on 10-6-2011 by Fisherr because: reply to wrong person.. ;/

edit on 10-6-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

No... I haven't seen that in years, but I must admit that is where my idea comes from, except for the lighting of the bags of poop... that's all me.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If you still thought that you were your body, I can see how that would be frightening.

My own personal view is that I am an immortal being, inside a mortal body with a bad memory.

Now, I might be wrong, but even if I am, I'll meet my fate at peace, with dignity and honour.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I will be sure to find some sodium penathol and take a dose so that they will see that I clearly know nothing, can lie about nothing and that my brain is truely made of Jello. That should keep my family pretty safe.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

You're counting on Jello Brain not being a delicacy where they come from.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Tonight if foreign entites such as the movie"SKY-LINE"came down would you have the cahoonas. or would you expect the government to help you out?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! The government... helping me... that would be weirder than the aliens.

Originally posted by allprowolfy
So given dreams from several peeps. and everyone talking about enlighten period, and or comet eleminiation of all human eminent, does the hairs on the back of your neck stand up?

No.

People claim all sorts of visions about the future. Most of them are outright lying or delusional. If some few are accurate, you wouldn't be able to tell without past evidence of success. How about the rapture in May? Oops, we're all still here. How many times do you have to be fooled before wising up?

The government already has a sinister future planned for us. And if greys are real, they work for true evil. But on the balance of the evidence, I'd still take my chances with the aliens. Maybe some are good. I have a hard time saying that about anyone in power on this planet. And if they do come in with an extermination force, I'll be right outside, headphones with my favorite album on, and both middle fingers to the sky, comforted by the knowledge that I, a lowly human was more ethical and more worthy of life than these "higher races", let alone many others on this planet.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is how I see it.

If there are "beings" out there, why have they not harmed us yet? I have not ever been "abducted" so my perception is based on experience alone. I just don't think there are beings who wish to harm us.

If there are, then of course I would fight back if I felt like I or my family were in danger.

My concern is more with the crazy religious nuts out there who think "their way" is the only way and everyone else must die. Those people are the ones to fear.

Also, If "beings" are the ones who are creating crop circles its seems to me as if they are trying to warn us, not harm us.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Had to bust my plan huh? Never thought of that. I'll don a helmet just in case.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don't understand. There would be no need to fight...not unless our trigger-happy, dumba@# governments fired the first shots. And as far as "giving the Aztecs their legacy", THEY imposed order, civility. They taught astronomy, agriculture, law & order. It was only after the Sky Gods left, that the Aztecs started off-ing their own to bring the gods back and stave off the the Apocolypse they were sure was coming.

When THEY return, if they are in fact the ones that were here before, they would no doubt be saddened be over what we've done to the world and each other in their absence...but I highly doubt it would be the invade and conquer scenario that Hollywood seems to be so fond of.

Hell, if given the opportunity, this little Earthling would be going with them!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join