It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every 3600 yrs they come back and what are you going to do?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Can a rabbit fight against a group of guys with shotguns? The situation would most likely be even more extreme for us, so run and hide little rabbit....

you will never know... sometimes rabbits shoot back !
earlier this year in germany an shot rabbit was still alive and pulled the trigger of thehunter"s shotgun with his backleg...nearly killed the hunter...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
OK, i -we should all know that beings came down eions ago and gave the Aztecs their legacy. now i ask all of you-Tonight if foreign entites such as the movie"SKY-LINE"came down would you have the cahoonas. or would you expect the government to help you out?
Knowing they are all underground

So given dreams from several peeps. and everyone talking about enlighten period, and or comet eleminiation of all human eminent, does the hairs on the back of your neck stand up?

Just curious as we all feel. know. something is coming

Let me know what your plans are and if you have the audacity to fight

edit on 9-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

I haven't read the other post yet, so let me get my thinking right. Is this a theoretical scenario or a reality based one? Either way, I would say..if anything like Skyline we don't have a chance. They were on the planet to harvest humans and to replenish or increase their numbers. And were able to regenerate when blown apart! An act we can't follow.
If they are able to travel in space by whatever means they have developed, I would say...these don't have to ever set foot on the planet at all to exterminate us. Say an alien virus. We have a hard enough time battling the ones we have here on earth. I can't imagine what one that is not of this planet could do.
Just look at history and what the Black Plague did. It wiped out a third of the population on the planet.
If not a virus, then I am sure someone with the no how to travel great distances would have a super way of getting rid of us very easily.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

That's my point...

Blindly getting involved in conflicts isn't something to brag about.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Tonight if foreign entites such as the movie"SKY-LINE"came down would you have the cahoonas. or would you expect the government to help you out?

Please God, do not let the Governments interfere!

If every ancient jump in technology and enlightenment corresponds with a visit from this 3600 year anomaly, then we certainly do not want the current global-corporate-elites to be the ones negotiating it.

Nope, as you put it, my "cahones" are just fine, I hope they stop by my house first. I have a nice deck, cigar, cognac, sweet-tea if that is what they like, and I have a big dog, and a shotgun if they seem too suspicious! I'll play it by ear.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanais

Well it seems inconsistent with your post. Your post seems to indicate that of course you would fight something trying to kill you or your family. Then you go on to say you must be American, which seemed to imply to me that the reason he'd have to ask if they'd fight was because he was American. Clearly I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I may go down fighting, but they would wish they would left me alone after. I'll take one or more with me, maybe more who knows if your comparing to movies they could be anything.

I know by now there are far to many galaxies out there to think we are the only intelligent life, but I don't think we will be invaded any time soon, we are too close to destroying ourselves the way the world is going now and for another decade. Unless they needed the actual planet intact. They are probably laughing at how dumb we are.

So unless they're only purpose was to help, I don't see it going down like a action, sci-fi movie.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Buy them a beer.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Tonight if foreign entites such as the movie"SKY-LINE"came down would you have the cahoonas. or would you expect the government to help you out?

Nope, as you put it, my "cahones" are just fine, I hope they stop by my house first. I have a nice deck, cigar, cognac, sweet-tea if that is what they like, and I have a big dog, and a shotgun if they seem too suspicious! I'll play it by ear.

[color=gold] sounds fair enough-you show you have matured your fear of unknown-show a sign of loving your neighbor-and still remain cautious just incase as im sure they would be cautious seeing the matured you-over all this attitude generates respect and logic as well as not fearing New/old encounters. 1 would think a intelligent non hostil species would read you seek peace and understanding and no harm. Nice

Be Well

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 6/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It seems to me if this Nibiru thing were true, life on it would be impossible. Think about its orbit. From very close to the sun to incredibly far. If the stories are true it's a brown dwarf? With it's many moon in tow, I would believe that. What would the gravity be like? It for sure wouldn't have a race of giants as the as the fork lore goes. Is there something serious coming? All signs point to yes. Is there life on it? I guess no.
P.S. To answer the question....Fight/hide etc is what need to be done

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by chr0naut

. Those idiots will prolly show up with the same weapons we had 3600 yrs ago.
Sling shots and axes.
Fricken samarai sword will be something new to them. How they gonna hurt me huh tell me how?

Now that would make a good movie.
Maybe they are electric beings and we can just taser them into the ether.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

I've got over 400 rounds for my .45, and 5 years of active military service with combat experience.

I welcome them, and the worthy challenge they may bring.

lol thats a good one

20 foot tall alien gods that came with spaceships a million time more advanced then us
and you would shoot pellet at them

the worthy chalenge for them .. it is not

this is not the first thing to try if you meet them one day
you might want to try a REAL democracy approach
now you sounded more like the us government

shoot and ask questions later might be working in the ME
but you should reconsider your strategy

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
anyone who fights in the great war will die.

sorry friend.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I would somehow contract the flu virus and hope to hell that their immune systems are foreign to it and get as many people to join me in running around killing them with our earthly virus. Whats the worst that can happen? If it works, awesome. If not they will proceed to slaughter us anyways!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
please read it all before you ignore me
i had a vision yesterday and i believe it was God talking to me. its not the first time this has happened. on my birthday i was sitting on my couch watching TV with a friend when something told me to get up. i listened and it lead me to my room. i closed the door and all of a sudden i fell to my knees and was crying for forgiveness with absolutely no control of my body. i felt as if i was watching myself go threw this but there was nothing i could do. when i finally realized what happen i was sitting on the floor with a feeling i cannot describe. i felt loved and embraced by something but i didn't even bother asking to myself what it was i just sat there smiling. as of that day i found myself researching on the Internet. but i was not researching religion i was searching Illuminati, new world order, and all types of government frauds and killings covered up from the everyday person.

yesterday i came home and was explaining everything to a friend of mine, showing him a video of the Illuminati when it hit me. i had a vision that was explaining the pyramids and how everything relates to the same evil. i don't even know where to start and how to translate my vision into words but ill try.

the pyramids is a sign given by other creatures that landed on our planet. it was a sign given to the most powerful at the time. it is meant to represent that they too can become a god. its all about control. (DIVIDE AND CONQUER why is Pangaea no more? shifting plates? yeah, right! the planet is easier to control if it is divided! this thing is bigger than what you know as reality) if you are the top point of the pyramid everything else is under you and under your control. nobody can tell you no or disagree with your ways because you have the power to eliminate anybody. you are ultimately seeing yourself as a god. that's what happen in ancient times with the Egyptians and the Aztecs, and that's whats happening to us now with the Illuminati.

i believe these people who are in power have seen and believe that their false gods have given them the power to be gods of this planet. threw technology and false religion they see this coming true for them. they see these false gods as giving them power of technology to finalize there power as gods. they see false religion as a way to control peoples feelings. they are working on chips that they will implant in you and you will beg them to. they will tell you it can unlock the other parts of the brain we never could on our own. when the world is one government as the plan on making it it will be ruled by one man with the power to turn any ones chip off if you do not live or agree to what he says your life must be. TOTAL CONTROL!!!

our governments are also just pawns in this master plan. just ask yourself what this man with all this power realized. all these countries come to me for loans and they are in debt to me. what does this mean? i basically own these countries and i can make these countries do whatever i want because if they don't i have the power to stop that country by not funding it.

turn your TVs and radios off for a minute and turn your minds on. do you need an Escalade on 24's? Do you need to have sex with every woman you can get your hands on? do you need more money to buy all the things TV tells you you want? does money, drugs, weapons, and violence make us happier? does working hard and waking up early to go earn a paycheck the way you really picture a beautiful life?

i believe we are spirits being tested! i believe whats happening is the devil is preparing for war with God and threw these lies the devil calls life he is building his army by making Gods children non-believers! he tells you in order to believe in god you need facts, but that is far from the truth! All you need is to believe that there is a God. you don't need someone or something proving it to you, you believe because you know life is more than just a job, house, and a car! will you be the devils soldier of war or will you believe in God and and let only God show you the way to life?

the only answer is GOD! i cant tell you who or what God is, i can only tell you that God is everything and everything is God. the only way to true Paradise is threw God. I'm not telling you to go to church or anything like that all i ask is that you believe in God and talk to God. God has not forgotten about you so don't forget about God!

am i crazy or just found God?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If somethin's comin' and it's natural, ya can't stop it. It's gonna come. So, I say live your life, if it ends tomorrow, it was meant too. Though I don't have the feelin' of anything comin' so, who knows.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by chr0naut

Just curious, as spot lights, a comet is coming our way, but what the figures in charge will not tell you is that sub humans 20ft tall with technology is coming our way that could roll you and i over in a heartbeat. the only thing they are worried about is having enough gold and if they do not we are done for

So given the bible telling you that if you look upon these entities and most would die do you still have the balls

Guess we'll never know will we.

Even if you claim to have "the ballz of Thor": you don't know if you'll pee yourself until the first round goes whizzing by. We have an inbound comet; that part's supposed to be true. the rest isall conjecture and made up b.s.by people after attention and book/dvd sales.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'd join the Underground Human Resistance Movement and help them fight against the Alien threat......until at the last minute I'll betray everyone to the Aliens, revealing that I had secretly been working for them the whole time....Then, I and my family will go on to live like kings while the rest of Humanity burns....MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If they were advanced and they wanted to take this planet or wipe us out why would they even fight us?
They could just whip up some biological weapon to target humans disperse it through the air.
Wait till everyone is dead all the infrastructure and resources would still be intact.
If they need to keep some humans alive for some reason they could program the pathogen
to target only so many people.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What possible interest could we provide for an advanced extraterrestrial life form?

Since we do not have any clear evidence of alien life, or what it may entail, one
must go with our current knowledge of life itself. And since humans are the most advanced
creatures on this planet, our understanding of alien life forms must begin by assuming
that said aliens possess qualities much like ours.

Also in evidence on our planet is the sad tenet that life consumes life. so we must assume
that such is the case elsewhere in the universe.

If we anthropormorphise our alien visitors and employ a little empathy from that perspective
then we arrive at two or three possibilities for their excursion into our space...

1. Curiosity--the most likely. A curiosity about our biology in comparison to theirs, about our
evolution and industry and technology, again in comparison to theirs--or in comparison
to other life forms they have encountered. One would expect that this curiosity would not be
without pathology. Just as we humans manipulate and experiment with lower life forms, we
should also reasonably expect that our visitors from other worlds would assume a similar
moral license when dealing with us as well.This would entail experimentation on all levels
of the biology of this planet, including the biological and psychological experimentation of
humans as well.

2. Resources--less likely. What we have in abundance here on the earth is water. A resource
that other water-based life forms may covet. We also have some radioactive materials and
metal ores that an alien life form may covet It is impossible to guess what material
on this planet an alien life form may covet, and given that resources such as ours are most
likely well distributed throughout the universe, the notion that ~they are here~ to take our
~stuff~ is not very likely...which brings me to number three...

3. Food--have you ever been on a long trip and gotten hungry? It is always a nice experience
to sample the cuisine from a foreign place isn't it?

So how often do the lower-life forms on this planet win when engaged in a fight for their life
with a hungry human?

I just hope that ~roasted human~ does not become some sort of inter-galactic delicacy.
Sure they may have their qualms about eating a semi-intelligent species, but since that
notion does not stay our hand (or fork) when it comes to pigs, we can only hope that perhaps
we are not so tasty...

A fight.....are you kidding?

edit on 10-6-2011 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well even if i fight i dont think the government and the world is going to be kinder to us. becaue as soon as we win, IF we win, the leaders of the world will come out of hiding and take advantage of the situation.

Lets say 50% of America gets destroyed and it becomes 50% weaker. Now, Mexico and south America didnt suffer much casualties while USA lost most of its Military power. Tv and media is down, Chavez realizes USA is weak and Allies with brazil and mexico and they take over USA. But of course in a very intelligent descreet way. you wont notice it until a while because you just been through hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join