It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every 3600 yrs they come back and what are you going to do?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

I certainly don't mean to smash your dreams, but I don't think the middle of the ocean would be the safest place during such a senario. For starters you'll have to contend with 300 foot waves, at a minimum, not to mention the unbearable windspeed associated with stopping the Earth inorder to reverse it. Then, assuming you survive that, as well as the intense storms never before seen by man, you would be more than likely be, rather violently, deposited somwhere in the middle of a land mass. Sould you live, good luck surviving in the aftermath.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Keep in mind that it is the basic instinct of nearly all living creatures to ensure survival. Some will fight, some will run, and some will accept their fate. But the truth is, we won't know how it ends until it ends, so speculation is just that, speculation.

I will protect my family . . . at all costs.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
I have a big boat and I intend on being way in the middle of the ocean on Sept 27, when the comet will pass between Earth and the Sun. We will be directly in the tail of the comet. If it reverses the poles, and makes the Earth rotate backwards, the oceans will slosh like a bathtub.

Or it could be like a blowtorch pointed right at the Earth.. In this case, I will die. But if it reverses the rotation, I wil live being out in the middle of the ocean. I will return to land and find it changed, with millions of dead bodies floating.Like freakin Noah.

If neither one happens, I will come back from my Atlantic cruise with a tan.

Do you guys have a plan ?

Sorry son, but the comet is above teh ecliptic on September 27th and Earth will not pass through the tail. Sorry to disappoint but you'll still have to pay your bills on the 28th.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

But in skyline they are upgrading them (it seemed for space travel or space army or just human advancement). Well if it didn't end so quick as you see he was given a stronger body or 3d suit and had consciousness of his lady and seed. So I don't know. The people weren't being eaten well who knows as the bodies were dropped into a vat. But it seemed assimilated. Who sent them and Why ???? Coulda beena blue beam movie to see how people felt.

edit on 6/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The tablets never said they were hostile,only helpers..and have been through alll ages..
Besides,if they were hostile we wouldve been dead by now,simple..

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I would fall to my knees in humble
supplication and beg for mercy
as I lock and load!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Can a rabbit fight against a group of guys with shotguns? The situation would most likely be even more extreme for us, so run and hide little rabbit....

Why must you pick on rabbits?

OK, it's true. Rabbits aren't fighters, we're lovers.

But back to the OP. Do you have any evidence for this or is it just hypo-pathetical?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You asked a hypothetical question and nearly every response was angry aggressive and as you stated they won't directly answer, they are only here to pick your thread into oblivion.
For myself first priority would be to observe them from afar, of gather my family and find a good hiding place. With plenty of food water and weapons. If earth is to be destroyed I will remain on earth and go out with her. No way would i chance going with alien and becomming either a slave or a main course for their dinner menu.
edit on 10-6-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I don't have the feeling that something is coming at all.

But I suppose if they did I would grab a bottle of vodka and a lawn chair and head down to the beach.

What an EXCELLENT plan, sitting at the beach with a bottle of Vodka pretending to be drunk, and If and when an Alien walks by, you offer them up a drink...When they're drunk...BAM, BIFF, POW.

That's how i'd think after drinking a bottle Vodka, Oh Well.

Alien meat it is!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well since it would be like a bored kid burning ants with a magnifying glass, I would fall to my knees and like bow to them, maybe they would pick me up and take me for a ride

Or you could defend your colony like the ants, and fry like the rest

They would never eat us, that does not make sense, but how many people get to die from being eaten by aliens, could be exciting
better than aging to death one grey hair at a time...

Plus we are already slaves here, Being taken to a world with aliens would be fascinating no matter what happens, and im sure they would be a few hundred thousand years past enslaving random species and have robots or something to do %99.9 of their work

Or they could make your life a dream and get to live for thousands of years, something that will not happen here in my lifetime
edit on 10-6-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
OK, i -we should all know that beings came down eions ago and gave the Aztecs their legacy. now i ask all of you-Tonight if foreign entites such as the movie"SKY-LINE"came down would you have the cahoonas. or would you expect the government to help you out?
Knowing they are all underground

So given dreams from several peeps. and everyone talking about enlighten period, and or comet eleminiation of all human eminent, does the hairs on the back of your neck stand up?

Just curious as we all feel. know. something is coming

Let me know what your plans are and if you have the audacity to fight

edit on 9-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

Why do you assume they are hostile? What evidence do you have to support that assumption? Or is it the result of fear which tilted your thoughts to hostile ET's instead of friendly ET's?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I will tell you THE secret...we are the Aliens who have taken over the body's on this planet. Yeah! the body you are in, don't worry you will remember again one day. Nobody else will mess with us because we are in a controlled environment. But we do mess with each other.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
i am a proud klingon. ill fight to the death with my sabre axe... then feast on live worms and alien blood!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I would turn my back on them, pull down my pants, bend over, light a match and say "Anal probe this" and fart on the lit match into their general direction.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I would disarm them with my charm, woo them with my intellect and own them with my virility. They don't stand a chance really, poor things.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Just curious as we all feel. know. something is coming

Your right, something is coming...The Second Coming of Jesus Christ is right around the corner. And just as you feel, think, fear, He is coming back to kill a large portion of this worlds people.

Hope everyone here is ready to meet him.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Wrong on second coming. You can't say it's around the corner because we will never know. It is said that Jesus doesn't even know and won't until his father is ready.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
From the other posts, it depends on the race of aliens we see, if greys then kill them fight them resist them, if reptilians then we got almost no chance, if human looking then go with the flow. But screw aliens we got a bigger problem arising everyday, damn economy

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If "they came" and I suspect some are already here..........Skyline while it was entertaining, in my humble opinion is a invasion from a 3d human 2011 point of view.

A civilization that is able to travel from another star system, another dimension(s), multiverses or a parallel world would probably covertly invade vs a overt invasion.

Read David Jacob's book, "The Threat". People who have claimed abductions are now numbering in the millions. Many are credible people, doctors, lawyers, scientists, professors, people who are able to hold full time jobs and function "normally" within their communities.

Also I highly suggest reading the following:

- Richard Dolan's three books, "UFOs and The National Security State" (books I and II) and "A.D. After Disclosure".

- Michael Tellinger's book, "Slave Species of god"

- Jim Marrs (really all of his books)

- Charles Fort's "Book of the Damned"

- William Bramley's "The Gods of Eden".

Sorry, no I don't think they are going to come down here like in Skyline or Independence Day.

Warfare of the future, by beings that perhaps are 1,000 to 1,000,000 or more years ahead of us will more than likely assimilate us into their gene pool, or tweak our DNA (yet again).

If they want to harvest us and only harvest us as food, that again is a different story - than they may show up in large ships and if again these beings are able to travel star systems, wormholes, other dimensions, multiverses, parallel worlds, than there will be no battle, they will be so far advance in technology from us it would be like you walking out to your car and stepping on an ant you don't even notice.

Your best bet if they do show up is to hide, as deep underground and preferably deep within and surrounded by a mountain containing heavy metal to maybe perchance hopefully hinder tracking devices.

If you have read or listened to any abductees they all say they are tagged and examined medically - sounds like what a cattleman does with his cattle doesn't it?

Any of you reading this cattlemen? Don't you examine your cattle on a regular basis, tag and monitor them?

Don't you fatten them up before slaughter?

Lastly for all you folks laughing at this post.

I'm not saying for sure..............maybe there is no alien presence, maybe this is all mass hysteria, or maybe slaves that do not realize they are enslaved willl never rebel.

Prisoners that are not aware they are imprisoned will never try to escape.

Cattle being fatten up have no idea they are headed to a slaughter house, they eat and eat and eat.

Anyway in answer to your question, humanity will thus have to take lessons from the lowly house mouse and cock roach, who have lived along side of man since we came about. They have learned to scurry when the light comes on, to hide and hide well.

Their only mistake is with mice they are stupid and leave droppings and chew marks on the cereal boxes............we will need to learn how to hide so well that we cannot be tracked or found and leave no trace that those of us that remain survived.

We will need to hide so well that our presence is not known. Keep in mind, hunters know when a animal they are hunting is in the area by their waste they leave behind, by broken branches, claw marks, other tell tale signs. Animals that survive are the paranoid ones that are clever enough to leave no trace that they even exist.

Those of us that are not able to hide well enough will be found and either killed or used for either slave labor (intergalaxtic Ebay auctions)
or food

Best bet is to be able to hide and hide well.

I say under and surrounded deep within a mountain containing heavy metals because that may jam their tracking abilities.............perhaps we are all tagged and not aware of it?

Perhaps there are no aliens and this is all just useless and silly theories...........who knows.

Personally, I think David Jacobs book is the most accurate..........his book alone really gave me the chills.

I have e-mailed back and forth a couple times with Dr. Jacobs, and he is a most intellegent, humble and reality based gentlemen.

The Threat can be downloaded here: www.4shared.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Fighting is always the first thing that comes to mind eh.

Let me ask something. If they have advanced tech to get here, and have travelled here before, why didn't they get rid of us already?? I'm sure they laugh at the ridiculous things we fight over, and are way more advanced intellectually that they don't waste their time on pesky wars.

As humans, our greed and materialistic ways makes us like BIG F'in BABIES on the scale of evolution.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join