It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every 3600 yrs they come back and what are you going to do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

God says size dosn't matter ! Come one come all. Just think like David. So what will I do ? I'm gonna see for my self if day got da blue blood? Da red blood ? Black or green blood? Get necked roll around it and find some more.
Be a lot more fun than sittin in front this puda everyday rottin with no job just hop'in for something like this to come. I don't think they realise how pissed off everyone already is right now. Those idiots will prolly show up with the same weapons we had 3600 yrs ago.
Sling shots and axes.
Fricken samarai sword will be something new to them. How they gonna hurt me huh tell me how?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by allprowolfy

I'm on to you buddy...

Wolf in sheeps clothing.

you kidding me

I have just come to a conclusion and that is every 3600 years the earth is harvested, you can go back to ancient greece and the sea people, but hey sumeria is about what? and my question is we have a comet coming with moons
about 3600 years from us slithering from oceans
puz: so what
if
happens

take yourself away from the military as you have already made it clear they are going underground.what are you going to do. THUS MY QUESTION

edit on 10-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Ah thank you for the proof!! I am dumbfounded by the detail you go into for me. I did not expect such a in depth explanation. I hope it wasn't to much trouble.

I see why ATS is renowned for offering up such technically specific info specific to the demand.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by testtubebaby

I call troll ! Basturd troll!

That is without calling any actual person anything. Just basically calling troll.
edit on 10-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Sad that i have been called names with the same individuals that ats have their backs and one should not upset. but hey i asked if a 3600 year cycle came around and we had giants and technology so far advanced that it would be almost unbeneficial would you fight

again my question

serious b-zarrds
would you fight and how?
or cry against me?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Only someone involved would know what you know...

People would do well to fear the Trojan horse you bring upon us.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

hey whicks cannot you complete my question

is it that tough to comprehend

it was a would you do something is all

not a troll-nothing more

wow has this thread put alot of truth into the equation as you cannot answer

crazy
Kinda like pulling teeth from a grzzly bear

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

When is this 3600 year cycle due? Or is this purely hypothetical? Would you be leading the charge?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Now can you just basically very plainly tell me what this is all about ? Just make me understand why you want this information? If you can do that I will listen ? I'll give this much you arn't kidding around at all. I've given you numerous opportunities to do so. Nothing.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by leemachino

When is this 3600 year cycle due? Or is this purely hypothetical? Would you be leading the charge?

lee
This is all hypothetical, but if you do your history. with this planet-comet coming our way.then look at sumerian sandscrit-mayan calendar. we have what
a two and a half year period
being an exmarine, with several schools, i am just asking what would you do

nothing more nothing less

actually looking for someone that has an idea, and not the same old ats paid agents that are squirming in their boots rights now

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

"Knowing they are all underground"

Are you referring to possible threat from Abaddon and minions emerging from hollow earth? or

"comet eleminiation of all human eminent" as in that comet is nibiru with the annunaki gods who want gold?

Well we don't know what happened to all the gold from the federal reserve but if the elite bankers have it, wouldn't the aliens go get it from them and be more satisfied? If the aliens want my gold they can have it, no fight.

Some speculate the aliens want select individuals for our blood to be living donors since certain kind is hybrid and they can use it... I'm O- which apparently is one of the top choices. In that case I'd probably attempt to fight or go hide UNLESS they promised to keep me alive and go on a ride in the spaceship, that'd be worth losing blood over.

If the annunaki legends are true (not convinced either way) I generally think most of them are benevolent. And besides it would be incredible to witness such amazing events, miracles here and in the heavens that haven't been seen in thousands of years. Not going to worry much about it or see the possibilities in negative light... I think most spiritual like-minded people are chill about whatever happens too. Although if there is an event of biblical proportions, an ELE object or go through the debris, evil alien invasion and I happen to survive, I've been studying the plants, how the native americans lived in the southwest. It's valuable and awesome to know SHTF or not.

Kick back and drink martini, not a bad idea.

Are the demons that come out of the earth supposed to be the "fallen angels" like the bible says, Abaddon who was once a guardian... or are they evil reptilians, what's the consensus?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Sad that i have been called names with the same individuals that ats have their backs and one should not upset. but hey i asked if a 3600 year cycle came around and we had giants and technology so far advanced that it would be almost unbeneficial would you fight

again my question

serious b-zarrds
would you fight and how?
or cry against me?

Oh come on wolfy I got you're back too. Way back.

I'm just kidding lighten up will ya? You have to have expected at least three pages of this I mean consider the
subject matter?

I like what the one member said on pg 2 Wait I'll be right back with it.

Tyson45

i think i would be in such a state of shock that A) i would just stand there frozen in aww and pass out and eventually get eatin or whatever the hell they would do to us, or B) i would go crazy and jump into survival mode and give ET a taste of how we do it down here on earth...lol either way it probly wont be so good for me in the end

Most likely this would be me.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I am still waiting to hear what the OP intends to do. Answer your own question. I myself always have some contingency plans, would not likely provoke a confrontation. If I were expecting visitors from far away we would most likely put together a fiesta for them, certainly wouldn't provoke a fight but do know about handling rude guests. Have an idea serving visitors tacos might end up creating some War of the Worlds scenario where they would be incapacitated from eating them and at least think they are dying, though people with good hearts could party, chow-down, and dance the night away with no problems.

Fighting is not my first instinct, but if they didn't come to party with us, dude invaders coming into our colonia will have some stuff to deal with, and their UFO's are likely to be missing more than just their hubcabs if they do come and pull some stuff.

So please, OP, tell us, what would be your response to them? Or are you one of "them"? Also, with getting this many responses to such a lame thread how in the world did you manage to come by over negative 4,000 ATS points?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by moogle

hey moodle you have had the most basic response that i was looking for and i am glad

This thread is a basic post, nothing more nothing less. no one in our history has proof, we gave heard, we have learned about this up and coming time, but know one wants to deal with it. thus my post

again thanks. it will come, unknown to the general puplic of lies, it will come, but again my question, will they ask for more than most are willing to give

again why i started this post/ and curious if peeps have the spine to go up against 20 foot plus giants

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

I am still waiting to hear what the OP intends to do. Answer your own question. I myself always have some contingency plans, would not likely provoke a confrontation. If I were expecting visitors from far away we would most likely put together a fiesta for them, certainly wouldn't provoke a fight but do know about handling rude guests. Have an idea serving visitors tacos might end up creating some War of the Worlds scenario where they would be incapacitated from eating them and at least think they are dying, though people with good hearts could party, chow-down, and dance the night away with no problems.

Fighting is not my first instinct, but if they didn't come to party with us, dude invaders coming into our colonia will have some stuff to deal with, and their UFO's are likely to be missing more than just their hubcabs if they do come and pull some stuff.

So please, OP, tell us, what would be your response to them? Or are you one of "them"? Also, with getting this many responses to such a lame thread how in the world did you manage to come by over negative 4,000 ATS points?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

lol, have to laugh at this question as this is something a government by obama-bush on vacation might ask. being a former marine these f's have sixty minutes for me to see what they are all about. if these entities are not conflictual i am a national confirmer. but i see that the u.s;. constituion is null and void thus another story as we know they are already here. but without backup as their craft is coming kinda like a battle ship too many miles away from land

but the wrath shall come. so what is your response

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

This is not a hypothetical question ? Not really.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

This is not a hypothetical question ? Not really.

seriously, yet again you cannot answer suchhhhhhhhh an easy question

not that hard what would you do

is it that tough

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well, I think one group of people would kneel down and welcome the coming of "angels of the Lord," Galatic Federation, Benevolent Entity" or whatever the hell it is. Another group would lock and load ready for a losing battle. Another one would run and hide; savage stuff as they go.
Personally, I am the third type......but after things settled down.....I would figure out a way to fight back and organize a resistance group.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I would do what ever was possible to resist.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join