It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every 3600 yrs they come back and what are you going to do?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

With what weapon would u double tap sir? Siaga in 308? Lol

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Every 3600 minutes a silly thread like this pops up with no evidence to back it up. Such wild claims with so little supporting material.

This site is going downhill, fast.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, if theya re that advanced, not much I can do except find me an alcohol infused orgy and go out with a BANG!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Look I feel like something earth/life changing is coming but right now all I can think about is how frustrated I get when people use emoticons/smiley's to try and get across their point. So now please use your imagination to picture a frustrated and cranky man face! Yes that is an explanation mark because thats just how frustrating I find them.

But on a serious note I believe Elenin is a threat, scientific evidence explains that it is not huge, yet circumstantial evidence supports the fact that it has a massive influence upon our planet. Has anyone out there considered that maybe she is small in size but made up from an element that is so far unknown, one with a mass far beyond anything found on our tiny little planet.

Regards,

Tlasalt

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I would read this post and barf a little bit in my moth then go to sleep.
2nd

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If they were to sweep us aside like so many ants....

I would remember that we only worry about the ants that screw up our picnics, bite us or enter our homes. Therefore I would choose to keep a very low profile, along with my family.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I found and am posting three videos that I found quite interesting. This guy makes some good points.

This Presentation is given by Butch Witkowsk a 27 year veteran homicide detective now a volunteer investigator for MUFON. What he presented at the annual Pennsylvania Local MUFON conference on human bodies found mutilated like the cattle will shock you, very graphic details given. Additional Pictures and Videos available at: ddsdtv.blogspot.com...

Warning: While I did not see any gore on the videos, the guy from a medical point of view describes graphically (and accurately) some very morbid points as to some of the bodies they have retrieved. Children should not be present if listening to this without speakers.

In video three this gentleman says that 2.5 - 2.7 million of us - totally disappear off the face of the planet. 95% are found, however on average 30,000 that totally go missing and are never found on average every year going back to 1990.

The third and last video ends abruptly and says 3 of 3 so ? If someone finds an additonal one that picks up where this guy leaves off, feel free to post it.

My mother in law dated a retired homicide detective (both were widowed for many years) and homicide detectives aren't dumb. By and large they are pretty sharp individuals that have been around the block.

Now this guy was a homicide detective for 27 years so he's well versed. He says if you see a possibly et craft, run. They've been here and experimented enough with us to know how our body system and brain works. They might be here, or at least some of them for less than humanitarian purposes.

fyi; What is the connection between humans and cows (cattle mutilations)? In a emergency where no human blood is available cow's blood can be used to replace human blood because they are that close blood wise to us. Not a top choice but in a pinch it's better than nothing and has worked.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also, one last point. In my research, What they found at Roswell, within the craft (two crashed, one a little further away from Roswell on a different day)............the one at Roswell had human body parts and vats of human blood in storage.

The Government, from what I have read and researched has decided to really keep a lid on this last piece of information in order not to scare the public.

Well, we wouldn't want to meet a hungry bear or tiger in the woods so if any of this is true, you also wouldn't want to meet a hungry grey, reptilian or whatever else is out there.

Now, and this is not my opinion, I am only relaying my research - the greys soak in our blood and body fluids and the reptilians eat our flesh.

Who is to say? We eat cows, chickens, pigs, even bugs and snakes.

Anyway these three videos are creepy, if I see a ufo, I'm not going to approach or hang around one.

Lastly, and I've said this in other alien posts.............logically speaking, if someone means you well, they are forthright, honest and above board with you. If someone means to harm you, they are sneaky, remain hidden, lie or cause disunity - plain and simply they are not forthright with you.

If and I say if you see one, I would suggest to run, run as fast as your little legs can and hide.

We're not the highest on the food chain on this planet, maybe we're not the highest on the food chain else where either.................

I have also read that humans taste a lot like pork.

Oh I just know the trolls are going to jump all over this one reply. Nobody likes to think we might be nothing more to another group of beings than pork chops, hamburger or a nice blood dip.
But again, we do the same thing to creatures we consider less intellegent and "lower" than us so turn about is fair play I guess.

Glad, I'm old, tough and skinny and probably had enough red wine marinated in me I wouldn't be of much interest to them.

edit on 10-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If (and it's a big IF) something goes down this year or next along the lines of a UFO mass sighting/invasion, there might not be anything any of us could do about it.

Seems to me, most people don't grasp the concept of how radically advanced an alien species visiting our planet may well be. We went from first powered flight to the moon in 66 years. That is a major leap technologically. However, it would pale in comparison to thousands or millions of years of technological development. Their technology may be so advanced, we mere humans would regard it as magic...because it would be so much different than anything we had ever seen.

If an alien species has malevolent intentions, we're boned. At that point, all I could do is try to contact my family and friends and say my last words, then meet my fate along with everyone else. No amount of begging, pleading or negotiation is going to help any of us if an advanced race has designs on humans, the Earth or anything else.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If "they" ( I'm assuming you mean Extraterrestrial Entities ), come down, I really doubt it would be to destroy us.
Movies like Sky-line condition people to think all ET's, and any contact with any ET species would be hostile.
Yes there may be some hostile/aggressive ET's, just like there are non aggressive humans, and aggressive humans.

There will be no need to run, well, not away from them, but to them!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Feydakin

You're right as rain.

The only way you, me or any of us could escape this fate is if we could hide well enough and wait them out.

Maybe, if they are here just to harvest "food"
(us) after they find and fill their quota they will again disappear for another thousand years.

Know of any good deep caves near you?

But, I'm not going to go out without at least trying to hide and wait them out.

Guns,
You are right, any species that is that technologically advance is going to clobber us.

Like taking candy from a baby.

Again, learn from the lowly cock roach and field mouse - while they don't have near the brains we have, they have lived along side of us since we came about because they know how to hide well.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Well, what can you do? I've thought about this type of thing since I saw the 2005 remake of "War of the Worlds". What would I do? They're obviously far superior to us and therefor probably would view us as a pestilence (which we are) upon their resources.

Only thing I could do is run. I'd run to less visited areas and try to hold out. Take a radio with me so I can follow current events and join the fight if needed. My family comes first, everything else second. So I'll do whatever that's in their best interest.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Can a rabbit fight against a group of guys with shotguns? The situation would most likely be even more extreme for us, so run and hide little rabbit....

"Ain't no fun, when the rabbit's got the gun..."

Always loved that quote, and it seems particularly relevant nowadays...

Yes, ask the founding fathers and those that fought in the revolutionary war if a rabbit (or a swamp fox, as it were) can fight against a group of guys with shotguns. Ask the Vietnamese the same question. They fought against guys with machine guns with pitchforks-and won.

There is NOTHING that cannot be accomplished by a small group of committed people.

The question should really be what would the fight be for?

In the case of "Skyline", how did those fighting know that the "aliens" were bad? They didn't. We fought because it is in our nature to resist what we don't understand.

In actuality they (they aliens) were helping us out, by transferring our consciousness to new bodies and forms, perhaps more capable of surviving future environment changes? perhaps able to evolve?

This is the real debate. The law of unintended consequences vs. the established paradigm.

Nothing is true. EVERYTHING is permitted.

edit on 10/6/2011 by Lono1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/6/2011 by Lono1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
well I would probably freak out then I would hope that we could understand one another and try to find out what they know and things of the sort and haggle some what with them on if I could but their space ship so I could get the hell off this planet before it implodes on us and save my family and leave them behind I am sure some one would come back for them and take them home.

Every 3600 years well I would have to say that is a bunch of crock because if that were true then why do we have all of this evidence that they come here all of the time and people talking of alien abductions and so on so I would say they are here every day. Worm holes that we have not found yet well we have found them we just do not know how they work to be able to travel through them yet.

Wait I can not finish this they just landed in my yard and now they are stepping upon my porch No do not ZAP me I am one of you I am good guy I mean I am what ever you want me to be just let me live and give me your space ship please you can have all in my house but my family they are going with me.

Guess what I got the ship any one want to come with me and mine just tell me your location and I will make a pit stop to come and get you all and we will leave this place.
They Turned me into a newt but I got Better and now flying about this one weird set up but nice and cool inside

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
What makes mankind so phenomenal is that we fight, even when we know we have no chance.
That we never give up, when all hope seems lost.

Yes, I would fight. With everything in my very being, until there is nothing left.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
If "they" ( I'm assuming you mean Extraterrestrial Entities ), come down, I really doubt it would be to destroy us.
Movies like Sky-line condition people to think all ET's, and any contact with any ET species would be hostile.
Yes there may be some hostile/aggressive ET's, just like there are non aggressive humans, and aggressive humans.

There will be no need to run, well, not away from them, but to them!!!

[SPOILER ALERT] The twist in "Skyline" was that the aliens were not truly "hostile". They rounded humans up and changed them to a new form, only retaining their grey matter and spine, but in a new body.

So, indeed you make a great point, which is also made by the film.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
OK, i -we should all know that beings came down eions ago and gave the Aztecs their legacy. now i ask all of you-Tonight if foreign entites such as the movie"SKY-LINE"came down would you have the cahoonas. or would you expect the government to help you out?
Knowing they are all underground

So given dreams from several peeps. and everyone talking about enlighten period, and or comet eleminiation of all human eminent, does the hairs on the back of your neck stand up?

Just curious as we all feel. know. something is coming

Let me know what your plans are and if you have the audacity to fight

edit on 9-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

If this happened I'd simply turn my arms into Drunarload guns. Basically, these guns kill all "sky-line" type creatures with one shot. It only affects them. And it would kill everyone of them. Also, I'm immune to every sort of weapon and disease they have and can spread that immunity to everyone on earth so I'd have time to kill them. After that, I'd be awarded several billion dollars and I would use my flying ability to see the world.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Ryanp5555 because: grammar

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

you're like the 21st century version of religious fanatics, just because your "theory" contains scientific words, doesn't make it any more accurate.
edit on 10/6/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If something were to happen on that level I think it wouldn't come as any surprise, but I believe in my souls existence. Maybe our intuitive feeling that something huge might happen is just about our own daily possibilities, we are unlimited when it comes to our minds.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why is the question posed always "would you fight"?

No i would feel pretty relaxed about it all, maybe start a conversation, hope they don't bore me too much. I take it you are American?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanais
Why is the question posed always "would you fight"?

No i would feel pretty relaxed about it all, maybe start a conversation, hope they don't bore me too much. I take it you are American?

Yeah because a lack of fighting goes hand-in-hand with the United States. Despite the high proportion of guns to people, the high crime statistics for developed nations, and enormous military and current foreign conflicts, the Americans are noted for being soft.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join