It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every 3600 yrs they come back and what are you going to do?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
OK, i -we should all know that beings came down eions ago and gave the Aztecs their legacy. now i ask all of you-Tonight if foreign entites such as the movie"SKY-LINE"came down would you have the cahoonas. or would you expect the government to help you out?
Knowing they are all underground

So given dreams from several peeps. and everyone talking about enlighten period, and or comet eleminiation of all human eminent, does the hairs on the back of your neck stand up?

Just curious as we all feel. know. something is coming

Let me know what your plans are and if you have the audacity to fight

edit on 9-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't have the feeling that something is coming at all.

But I suppose if they did I would grab a bottle of vodka and a lawn chair and head down to the beach.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Lol, thanks for the response, BUT what if you where in your lawn chair and the next thing you new that their was several pissed off beings wanting to know things that you did not know and they started coming after your family? this is my question
would you fight

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
OK, i -we should all know that beings came down eions ago and gave the Aztecs their legacy. now i ask all of you-Tonight if foreign entites such as the movie"SKY-LINE"came down would you have the cahoonas. or would you expect the government to help you out?

So given dreams from several peeps. and everyone talking about enlighten period, and or comet eleminiation of all human eminent, does the hairs on the back of your neck stand up?

Fight against what?

If they are so far beyond us technologically, they might not deem to communicate our acknowledge our existence at all.

And we would be swept aside like ants, quickly and dispassionately.

Since this has never happened and we have no records of any such things happening at 3600 year periods into our past I can only assume that such an idea is pure fiction.
edit on 9/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Fight against what?

If they are so far beyond us technologically, they might not deem to communicate our acknowledge our existence at all.

And we would be swept aside like ants.

Again i cannot disput your thoughts, but you did not fill me in on would you fight for your family

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

I am going to cry and wet myself. I will run down the dirty sidewalk in front of my cheap welfare apartments with my diaper around my ankles. And scream and cry.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Can a rabbit fight against a group of guys with shotguns? The situation would most likely be even more extreme for us, so run and hide little rabbit....

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm assuming it would be kinda pointless to fight hence the bottle of vodka. I'll throw a sandle at them or something but if they are advanced enough to get here i'm sure a little humanoid like me won't be much of a threat.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i'd hypnotize them and tell them to take me to their leader...

then i'd double tap the HMFIC..

or just offer him the bottle of vodka and my wife...

may end up being a better bargain...

link   

Yes, of course I would make every attempt to allow for the survival of myself and my family.

I would be equally dispassionate at dispatching any threat against myself & family.

link   
Let me redo this abit, we have a comet coming our way. the enlighten ones think they have it all figured out,but, THESE 20 FOOT TALLgods like their blood-hearts, so would you fight when the government says it ok, they are fine, then the blood bath consumes

\
Kinda like nazi germany, when they knew they were destined for the furnace, and pellows

So will you fight

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If they can travel across the universe, they do not need to know any information us peons may have.

If they come to kill us, I will not fight because I believe they will not have to fight a ground war. Their technology will do us in from a safe distance!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I've got over 400 rounds for my .45, and 5 years of active military service with combat experience.

I welcome them, and the worthy challenge they may bring.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have a big boat and I intend on being way in the middle of the ocean on Sept 27, when the comet will pass between Earth and the Sun. We will be directly in the tail of the comet. If it reverses the poles, and makes the Earth rotate backwards, the oceans will slosh like a bathtub.

Or it could be like a blowtorch pointed right at the Earth.. In this case, I will die. But if it reverses the rotation, I wil live being out in the middle of the ocean. I will return to land and find it changed, with millions of dead bodies floating.Like freakin Noah.

If neither one happens, I will come back from my Atlantic cruise with a tan.

Do you guys have a plan ?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why would I do anything? You don't live till you die just as you don't die until you live. It's just smoke and mirrors with a sackful of skepticism about changes coming but not knowing exactly.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I know this isn't the point of the thread but that movie 'Skyline' SUCKED. I was so disappointed. Worst alien movie I've ever seen.

On topic, I would fight back by joining the government resistance or lay low. I certainly wouldn't be hanging out on the roof top of a large build right under the alien mothership with my girlfriend and zero weapons.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i also dont feel anything coming.. if they came here 3600 years ago and didnt wipe us out then, then why would they wipe us out now. sure i would try to defend myself if they were a threat.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

If something were to happen involving extra-terrestrials, I would give the benefit of the doubt for sure. But, if they were to be hostile, I would be ready to protect this planet with my life.

link   

To answer your unworthy question with a worthy question. What kind of a piece of crap wouldn't fight for his family?
What are you ? Some kind of alien probe ? Ok 3 or 4 questions . And what happened to that guys head ?
edit on 9-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Just curious, as spot lights, a comet is coming our way, but what the figures in charge will not tell you is that sub humans 20ft tall with technology is coming our way that could roll you and i over in a heartbeat. the only thing they are worried about is having enough gold and if they do not we are done for

So given the bible telling you that if you look upon these entities and most would die do you still have the balls

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join