It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every 3600 yrs they come back and what are you going to do?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by allprowolfy

I've got over 400 rounds for my .45, and 5 years of active military service with combat experience.

I welcome them, and the worthy challenge they may bring.

And I will quietly be sipping my martini as I watch the men in full camo with their bob's slung over their shoulders popping off rounds from their latest uber weapon of choice while the rounds fall harmlessly to the ground.

HOO YA

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
if they come looking for slaves, i aint going to be one. so i will most likely die fighting them.
if they are real.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Every 3600 years who comes back?

So you have proof of this?

Is this fact or complete guess work?

Where did you get this info from and did you carry out the research.

Why has this not been on the news at 10?

I am a little suspicious of this statement you made, claiming we all know!!

link   
reply to post by randyvs

Come on randy, I was curious on if this day and age the peeps observing this new age stiil had the mentallity to observe and have a plan, not un-worthy thread. sorry if your upset with the obvious,but the obvious is not the obvious when peeps are traumatized

link   

zomg a comet?

20 foot tall gods?

How do you know all this?

You've been sent here by them haven't you????

You're a messenger of the enemy!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

So given the bible telling you that if you look upon these entities and most would die do you still have the balls

Ok now just a minute Pal? Verse or it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You guys are all wrong, it is a huge electrical ZAP coming.....think Zeus or Thor with the thunderbolts....the comet is ELECTRIC and so is the Sun.....you will see...the last thought through your puny minds will be..."that dude on ATS was RIGHT!!!"

Or maybe not. In which case, BURN!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by testtubebaby

See fellow member this is where it gets interesting. Think about the down of muslim-christiananity

was it about 3600 years ago

Go to the sandscripts of egypt or go back to the aztecs,most paid disinfo agents will tell you falisy, but what is happening. we have a planet that is coming into our system that only the aztecs and pharoahs new about. so yet again i ask you when the time comes,. which is soon. what shall yu do

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by chr0naut

Just curious, as spot lights, a comet is coming our way, but what the figures in charge will not tell you is that sub humans 20ft tall with technology is coming our way that could roll you and i over in a heartbeat. the only thing they are worried about is having enough gold and if they do not we are done for

So given the bible telling you that if you look upon these entities and most would die do you still have the balls

Firstly, a comet is a comet. The Earth has seen thousands of them come & go.

Secondly, the Bible says no such thing.

Where the bible talks of the fallen (Nephil) it was translated to the Greek word Gigantos (which means "Earth born") and then mistranslated into English as "Giants".

The Bible is also clear that the Human Race has wiped the Nephilim & Rephaim from history before and we shall do so again.

If the Creator God of the universe is on your side, I don't think mere 20 foot high mutants are any sort of problem.

Bigger they are, harder they'll fall.

You have to pick your side, though. No good waiting for the last moment.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

zomg a comet?

20 foot tall gods?

How do you know all this?

You've been sent here by them haven't you????

You're a messenger of the enemy!

Chad, i would have to say your post was the most less thought out, corrupted b-shizzle that i have ever seen, with a responser. I am asking you, what would you do when they come down and their is not enought gold

being an enlighten one, you know what i am talking about? Iraq-Africa, and Fort Knox is not going to be enough. Would you protect your family if this time comes

edit on 9-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by testtubebaby

See fellow member this is where it gets interesting. Think about the down of muslim-christiananity

was it about 3600 years ago

Go to the sandscripts of egypt or go back to the aztecs,most paid disinfo agents will tell you falisy, but what is happening. we have a planet that is coming into our system that only the aztecs and pharoahs new about. so yet again i ask you when the time comes,. which is soon. what shall yu do

2011 years ago to be exact.

Close but you are only 1589 years out.
edit on 9/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
honestly... I'm more worried about other humans than I am about the whatever they are in such a situation...

what the heck could they possibly want with me...

I'll probably just go hide in a cave with my hoard and my small clan...

maybe do some guerilla type shyte a few years down the road after they wipe the main force out, and I start to get bored and low on food...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
i think i would be in such a state of shock that A) i would just stand there frozen in aww and pass out and eventually get eatin or whatever the hell they would do to us, or B) i would go crazy and jump into survival mode and give ET a taste of how we do it down here on earth...lol either way it probly wont be so good for me in the end.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I'm on to you buddy...

Wolf in sheeps clothing.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
You guys are all wrong, it is a huge electrical ZAP coming.....think Zeus or Thor with the thunderbolts....the comet is ELECTRIC and so is the Sun.....you will see...the last thought through your puny minds will be..."that dude on ATS was RIGHT!!!"

Or maybe not. In which case, BURN!

Yes, I see, but where do you plug it in?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

It would just be another day for me. I have already seen UFO so its nothing new to me. If you're smart and educated you will just go about your day like any other day. They want your attention, they want that fear. So as for me and my peps we will just be standing by strong with our shotguns and AR's waiting for the crazy sheeps, pigs, and aliens to step on my property. Also with a few homemade Orgone devices nothing Evil will dare come near.

We're ready up here in Cali. Bring your NWO, and you can guarantee resistance and a battle you have never witnessed in man kinds history. Well that is until you drop your nukes on us, but thats fine, at least we wont be living as slaves in the Twilight Zone anymore.

edit on 9-6-2011 by FadeProof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes, with slingshots we will vanquish the mighty Goliaths'. To those who feel "whats the point" because they are more technologically advanced, just look at Afghanistan and how many invading forces that were more advanced failed. Just like the American war machine is failing.

I personally don't believe "they" are coming, but I would protect my family at all costs.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Lol. you kidding me. so persia and prussia and knew that christ was going to be born in exactly

so hey make it 235b.c

ok christ was born we are now

In a nutshell. how in the hell does anyone know the rome theoligy of time when now one new how to tell time and christ was not written till 200 years after his death

not my point. but funny

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

dude, your avatar. Is that from the old Mad magazine?? Spy vs. Spy right? oh man that is so awesome!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

thanks...got to love it

but i'd rather own a '73 bronco and have your avatar... way more awesome...

edit on 9-6-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: ff

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join