It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
Pretty sure we would have no power to keep them locked up in a cell. Just wont happen.

Can you imagine an alien gray in their little cell doing push ups, trying to bulk up so he doesnt get raped in the shower... just aint gona happen mate lol

Besides, they could probably just shift density and walk through the wall

Sounds more like a supernatural creature than an alien.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by prophecy4
They might not be able to subdue large groups of people, that's why the only do 1 or 2 at a time.

And what of the Mayans as 1 recent example....Not them all either????

That's a theory based on nothing. No records say that aliens took the Mayans. Not a single historical document, fiction or otherwise.

Very well, was making some points in a thread that also provides minimal data for actions. But I dont think its a theory

edit on 6/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Did this thread out of true concern for species or just reaching/seeking intelligence OP?
thread Um just sayen??? As there are many intelligence threads to see who 1 thinks and to try to build intents off of 1z input. that is if 1 just happened to be...... But I dont know its obvious the intent so guess data has to assure this or deny. For that matter its just wild how (some) data gather for better understanding but why not just ask?
edit on 6/10/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Post a link of someone in the past 50 years claiming an Alien raped her. If you can you win this argument. If you cant your argument stands as complete BS.
edit on 10-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If they are able to travel such distances, I would imagine they would be able to prevent humans from arresting them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I amazed this thread has even become a discussion,sending a way advanced civilization to jail.Are you living in the real world? Maybe common sense is not so common these days...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gibbajabba
I amazed this thread has even become a discussion,sending a way advanced civilization to jail.Are you living in the real world? Maybe common sense is not so common these days...

No hes not. Hes out of his mind at best.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by gibbajabba

No hes not. Hes out of his mind at best.

If he's not already a government employee then he should apply lol

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Post a link of someone in the past 50 years claiming an Alien raped her. If you can you win this argument. If you cant your argument stands as complete BS.

Here you go

Reptilian Rape in the
Arizona Superstition Mountains
www.reptilianagenda.com...

Very little is known about the Reptilians, though the majority of known Reptilian encounters involve Reptilian males raping Earth women. There is almost no indication that the Reptilian interest in sex has anything to do with procreation. Rather, the focus appears to be pure lust
www.abduct.com...

The argument is mine

edit on 10-6-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Wow...Wouldnt have this been on the news. I dont 100% buy it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Reopen alcatraz for the greys.Have Sean Connery do a big ceremony,cracking a bottle of bubbly over the rock.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
With all the trash on the highways,I say form a chaingang with the greys.Lets clean up the roadways .Lets put them to work manufacturing some of their craft.Thats about the only good thing they can do.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
With all the trash on the highways,I say form a chaingang with the greys.Lets clean up the roadways .Lets put them to work manufacturing some of their craft.Thats about the only good thing they can do.

I wish they would hear something like this. They would laugh so hard at that idea.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

I wish they would hear something like this. They would laugh so hard at that idea.
They wouldnt be laughing today,its about 100 degrees outside,they will be sweating their balls off.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

why trial, do they get right because they are human, but if they are born in the us then they get rights correct.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Isn't that just like an alien, bringing a death ray to gunfight!

(apologies to Sean).

Peace....................yak055h

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

we should worry about the humans that kidnap and rape first and then move on to aliens. Oh and we should punish those people that remove animals out of there natural habbitat and put them in labs, if we are going to punish some aliens we should be fair and punish ourselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint

we should worry about the humans that kidnap and rape first and then move on to aliens. Oh and we should punish those people that remove animals out of there natural habbitat and put them in labs, if we are going to punish some aliens we should be fair and punish ourselves.
This is your post on crack

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

And who is going to bring Humankind to book for the crimes we have , and still are committing against our fellow creatures on this planet , intensive farming of animals , slaughter of primates , whales , dolphins and on and on .

Very true,
And who knows if it's exactly because of that and other human actions that "they" deal with us like if we were "worms", or "sheeps"?!

Charging aliens of crimes and punish them??..impossible! In the same way cows can't sue us for the massive slaughter of them we do each day...
The power to charge some one of a crime, and force him to pay for that, needs always 2 factors...: A weak side, and a strong organized side! And when compared to aliens, i am quite sure we are not in the "strong" side at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Its hard to catch these scampering little buggers.Everytime they get caught outside the craft by a human nosing around,they sprint back to the craft.I guees you cant blame them,with no size and strength,no ability to defend themselves,and no exceptable reason to be in the location they are in except to pillage and plunder when they think they are alone.They finally make it back to the security of their craft and take off like a bat out of hell.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join