It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Don't forget about their crimes based on scientific experiments to people.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

All the highest bloodlines would be most dna wise designed to be infiltrated. The very same souls are ruling in their bodies that were originally doing so thousands of years ago, and its often cloning or taking their own children/grandchildren's bodies. Its a pyramid of power, a pecking order they follow. Some would be far less important, some would be human and less entity types. Can't tell you who is who, except the Queen is one my soul recognizes intently, the Rothchilds, the Black Pope. For most its probably more akin to channelng and being reduced as you carry entites. So they're not themselves for the most part. Something else is standing in them and some are replaced. But I believe there was an original "human" soul to begin and by that it would mean the cosmic soul in the testing grounds of earth, where we have to carefully watch what we're allowing ourselves to become for we're creating the next step here.

They're the ones that need arresting, and they're heavily influenced by negative entities or those beings that operate on a very close channel that can come in with enough negativity or an allignment with their slightly more dense frequency, heavy with guilt or harm to others.

We're not talking positives, nor are we talking other corporal type ets in our density/frequency channel for they would be like us, in their own testing, some from better planets, more advanced in what they've accomplished, some taken over and simply tools for the negatives like some of us. We do have corporals around too, but you can't arrest them.

Also, we're not the original species here. They tend to either keep to themselves in hidden areas, or use camoflauge to fit in, and they're not negatives. Some would be, some positive, there are many positive reptilians too.

Annanuki is a slightly different channel, a harsh fascist one.

edit on 9-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Very nice post. It's good to know some people are awake and aware. Please read my post in skunk works "It's official, God was a space alien and NOT our real creator."

Your on track.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Not only is the statute of limitations up, there's no evidence any of these aliens committed said kidnappery or rape.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goal Shack
Don't forget about their crimes based on scientific experiments to people.

That's fine, as long as you're also an advocate for human's being tried for their crimes of experiments on animals.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Now I know many won't understand what I mean by channels. But basically they have already discovered plenty of evidence that we could be living in a hologram, starting with the very fact that there is no matter in atoms, the minute solidity is condensed energy waves and the rest is space. And everthing is compromised of photons from the sun. Along with connections, like main wiring between the sun and earth and planets, and the sun and other stars. Filaments. In addition there seems to be pigments, alot like printer pigments, around in space Which of course is the reality of the holographic universe, more like pixels, 2d, erected into 3d by the laser/stars, the input signal, where Beyond the stars and this universe itself, lies our true home.

Another symbolism would be that the pixels are akin to the pixels and pigments found in a cathode ray tube, so we could compare this universe ot a holographic, infinite channeled television set, but a good reference for the channels would be thinking more of a radio station because its easier to describe frequencies that way.

We think erroneously of dimensions. Whereas, all are basically 3d, because they're not exactly dimensions, more akin to channels.

Our body suits, are akin to computers that are programmed, a perfect match for our souls and what we need to learn, so they pull in the limited signals to form a limited channel of reality, that we interact with. However, there are infininite frequencies all in the same space, infinite channels, from denser more negative magentic poles, more gravity and heavy with guilt (this is an interactive school), to lighter higher frequency, positive, unity, a oneness, though individual consciousness, Love and Peace.

Negativity is confined to a very small dense range. Murder could be seen as a black hole gravity type action.

We need to be conscience free, light as a feather, to increase our awareness and step out of our frequency box and increase what we can see, experience and be.

Basically earth is a testing ground and we're making our next step here.

The annanuki or Big Fish in the tiny box don't want to give up control over us, so they dumb us down and put us in even an smaller box and rule over us, corrupting us so we can't advance, it Takes Love and Peace and Kindness. Not the war planet mentality. No wars. They don't want to advance themselves as long as they have slaves to manipulate.

We need to be free. We need to work on who we're becoming and become aware, and seek.

These two videos by David Icke really surprised me in being very descriptive of what I already understood but putting it in very good terms about the frequency and the logic of heavy/dense and lighter, along with an understanding of why they do the wars and sacrifices, and keep us hooked into gory scary movies, they're channeling and creating a synchronization between our realm and the more heavy negative ones.

Tv's were originally invented as a white noise evp device, they thought the pixels could be easily manipulated by entities, which makes the movie The Ring make some sense.

David Icke - The Great Illusion of Time and Space

David Icke - Satanic Ritual

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This all presupposes that the "aliens" are real. My own opinion is that these "entity" are a manifestation of the paranormal side of life. According to the most up to date science everything is multidimensionality. There is no end of evidence that the UFO and alien manifestations are not physical in the normal sense. They can manifest as physical and yet in an instant just disappear into thin air. This is very much like happens during spiritualists séance meetings. Is it that the aliens are using technology and science that we are at present not able to understand ? Transdimensionality might sound like sci-fi to our present day outlook but in years to come our future generations might take such "sci-fi" completely for granted. Teleportation is another example of a technology, which we are beginning to develop but which at present is generally taken as being pure fantasy. However, I have heard that China is already building a teleportation device, and they were saying that very soon it would be in the production phase. Aliens appear to be in possession of teleportation technology.

דאס אַלע פּריסאַפּאָוזיז אַז די "אַליענס" זענען פאַקטיש. מייַן אייגענע מיינונג איז אַז די "איינס" ביסט אַ מאַנאַפעסטיישאַן פון די פּאַראַנאָרמאַל זייַט פון לעבן. לויט צו די מערסט אַרויף צו טאָג וויסנשאַפֿט אַלץ איז מולטידימענסיאָנאַליטי. עס איז קיין סוף פון זאָגן אַז די ופאָ און פרעמד מאַנאַפעסטיישאַנז זענען ניט פיזיש אין די נאָרמאַל זינען. זיי קענען באַשייַמפּערלעך ווי פיזיש און נאָך אין אַן רעגע נאָר פאַרשווינדן אין דין לופט. דאס איז זייער פיל ווי כאַפּאַנז בעשאַס ספּיריטשאַוואַליסץ סייאַנס מיטינגז. איז עס אַז די אַליענס זענען ניצן טעכנאָלאָגיע און וויסנשאַפֿט אַז מיר זענען אין פאָרשטעלן ניט ביכולת צו פֿאַרשטיין? טראַנסדימענסיאָנאַליטי זאל געזונט ווי סי-פי צו אונדזער פאָרשטעלן טאָג דערוואַרטונג אָבער אין יאָרן צו קומען אונדזער צוקונפֿט דורות זאלן נעמען אַזאַ "סי-פי" גאָר פֿאַר גראַנטיד. טעלעפּאָרטאַטיאָן איז אן אנדער משל פון אַ טעכנאָלאָגיע, וואָס מיר זענען אָנהייב צו אַנטוויקלען אָבער וואָס בייַ פאָרשטעלן איז אַלגעמיין גענומען ווי זייַענדיק ריין פאַנטאַזיע. אבער, איך האב געהערט אַז טשיינאַ איז שוין בנין אַ טעלעפּאָרטאַטיאָן מיטל, און זיי האבן געזאגט אַז זייער באַלד עס וואָלט זייַן אין דער פּראָדוקציע לבֿנה. אַליענס אנטפלעקט צו ווערן אין פאַרמעגן פון טעלעפּאָרטאַטיאָן טעכנאָלאָגיע.

As regard to dealing with crimes committed by such aliens we must realise that not all of them are guilty. Only individuals amongst them are guilty. Thus we should not put them all in prison just because they are aliens. We would have to follow all the same judicial processes as we do in dealing with crime generally. As regard to the rape allegations they would have to be backed up with forensic evidence. So that if a woman is saying that aliens have raped her then she will need to get herself forensically examined immediately. The forensic samples will be necessary in any future court hearings. Justice can be very slow and very frustrating. We must not allow ourselves to enter into prejudice just because we are dealing with aliens. Look at it from their point of view. We are a primative masculine dominated species constantly at war. They on the other hand are obviously far ahead of us. No doubt their own authorities are dealing with the crimes that you mention such that we need not get involved too much.

ווי אַכטונג צו דילינג מיט קריימז קאַמיטאַד דורך אַזאַ אַליענס מיר מוזן פאַרשטיין אַז ניט אַלע פון ​​זיי זענען שולדיק. בלויז יחידים צווישן זיי זענען שולדיק. אזוי מיר זאָל ניט שטעלן זיי אַלע אין טורמע נאָר ווייַל זיי זענען אַליענס. מיר וואָלט האָבן צו נאָכגיין אַלע די זעלבע דזשודישאַל פּראַסעסאַז ווי מיר טאָן אין דילינג מיט פאַרברעכן אַלגעמיין. ווי בנוגע צו די שענדונג אַלאַגיישאַנז זיי וואָלט האָבן צו זייַן באַקט אַרויף מיט פאָרענסיק זאָגן. אזוי אַז אויב אַ פרוי איז געזאגט אַז אַליענס האָבן רייפּט איר דעריבער זי וועט דאַרפֿן צו באַקומען זיך פערענסיקלי יגזאַמאַנד תיכף. די פאָרענסיק סאַמפּאַלז וועט זייַן נייטיק אין קיין צוקונפֿט הויף כירינגז. יושר קענען זייַן זייער פּאַמעלעך און זייער פראַסטרייטינג. מיר מוזן ניט לאָזן זיך צו קומען אין פאָרורטל נאָר ווייַל מיר זענען דילינג מיט אַליענס. אָנקוקן דאָס פון זייער פונט פון מיינונג. מיר זענען אַ פּרימיטיוו מענלעך דאַמאַנייטאַד מינים קעסיידער אין מלחמה. זיי האבן אויף די אנדערע האַנט ביסט דאָך ווייַט פאָרויס פון אונדז. ניט קיין צווייפל זייער אייגן אויטאריטעטן זענען דילינג מיט די קריימז אַז איר דערמאָנען אַזאַ אַז מיר דאַרפֿן ניט באַקומען ינוואַלווד צו פיל.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4
If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

Anunnaki - kidnapping, slavery, rape
Zeus - kidnapping and rape.
The Watchers (fallen angels) - kidnapping and rape.
Modern Aliens - kidnapping and rape.

We could go on and on through history and reports of beings from the sky kidnapping and raping people keeps popping up. Are we going to hold them accountable for what they've done? Suppose they have technology that allows them to live 10,000 years or even forever. That would mean they have the guilty parties, but should we ask them to turn them over to be put to justice?

What are your opinions on convicting E.T. for crimes against humanity?

You included Zeus in your list? Last time I checked he was MYTHICAL God. Not a space alien. Do you live your life in the real world without your tinfoil hat?? My opinion of your thread is you need to go reintroduce yourself to the human condition cause apparently you are severely lacking in that department,

With all due disrespect your an idiot.
edit on 10-6-2011 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I think you misunderstood my post. If it is true that aliens have been abducting humans and raping or torturing them since recorded history began, they probably do think of us as vasty inferior. Why? Because they've been getting away with it all this time. Did any of the ancient civilizations manage to defeat any of them? I've heard maybe one tale of a civilization managing to drive off the 'visitors', and this might have been one of the Viracocha sightings somewhere in South America. Every other society was subdued. This happened in the Bible before Noah, and in Stichin's work, in Egypt, in India and all over the place.
So, in modern times, a UFO hovers over a house or road, kidnaps somebody, impregnates them or conducts experiments on them, and the person manages to do nothing at all to stop this. Maybe they aren't bulletproof, as you infer, but they could still wipe us out like a guy pissing on an ant hill. What makes you think aliens are as competent and frail as human beings, anyway?
My opinion is that we acquired UFO technology through a crash, like you suggested, or we developed it from the Nazi scientists who were working on the Nazi Bell and brought in by Operation Paperclip. Is it a coincidence that black helicopters and men in black are often seen before abductions?
I counter your suggestion of me growing 'a pair' with one of my own. Grown a brain. The attitude that we go all militant and start blasting guns against something that hasn't concretely been proven to exist goes against the idea that people wouldn't have tried to defend themselves from being abducted. If they were able to, don't you think abductees would have prevented their own abductions?
You think we can defeat aliens with advanced technology, when we can't even defeat the decrepit bastards that are setting up the NWO right in front of our faces? Yeah right, we'll see how that works out for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Dude...
We as civilians dont even know FOR SURE if aliens exist! Sure we all rumble and "evidence this, evidence that", but nowhere do we have in your face, Obama announces it over International TV as they land on the White House lawn, type evidence! So we cant convict them of anything

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Laws apply to humans, not alien life forms.

What you are saying makes no more sense than putting a dog on trial for rape if it humps your leg.

We don't put ill-mannered dogs on trial do we?

Likewise, it's not murder if we euthanize an ill-mannered dog.

If they are what you're suggesting they are, we're at their mercy, not vice versa.

"Give me liberty or give me death" is still applicable is it not?

Let's fight it out, rather die a free man than live as a slave.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

what if we're their creations and they have the right?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I agree, as long as they go through the due process of law.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Aliens...being punished according to Human law...absurd.
The experiment punishing the experimenters. lol.

Imagine when apes or dolphins gain self-awareness.
We will certainly need punishing after all we've done to them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
holy snap, 14 pages, err... delete.
edit on 10/6/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
love it, I love this post...

it kinda reminds me... there was a small group of "arabian-type" people attacked US and after that suddenly every bearded guy with turban was terrorist and all arabian countries enemies...

even if aliens exists (we don't know that), just can't just put them to jail when they come because of actions that maybe happened maybe not, maybe it was them maybe not.

it would be another whole civilisation like us, what if they too have terrorist and they did all the abductions, you can't blame whole civilisation...

imagine hitler would come 1000 years later, he would have space ship and be able to travel to other civilisations and he would decide to abduct some of them and do tests on them.
then mighty americans would come to visit that civilisation and they would get arrested and tried because of nazi abductors, would that be fair?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
if that's the way it works i'd have to say all humans should be put in jail. KIDNAPPING AND RAPE

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I am pretty sure that if we were to do this we would really piss them off. I would not try to piss these people off too bad because their tech. is by far better than ours. They might jap us with some raygun or something to that effect.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If disclosure came about, and we were to put aliens on trial for supposed crimes committed in the past, firstly without any solid evidence of them actually happening, they wouldnt get to court. secondly, putting a race of people on trial for crimes committed by their race in the past would be like putting all germans on trial for the crimes of Hitler. Its never going to happen

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Let's not put them in an imaginary jail, based on your egregious and rather punitive imagination, shall we?

edit on 6/10/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join