It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by prophecy4

If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. I think you and those like you should be the ones who go arrest them to put them on trial for crimes against humanity.

I have to keep remembering this isn't a strictly an adult forum

Good point. By claiming to be those gods of mythology, aren't they admitting to the crimes?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by prophecy4

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by The GUT
Their punishment is assured, but then again: So is ours. I'ma smack one if I get a chance though.

Hmm
I wonder...if he smacks an alien...does that mean I have to get punished for what he did..because I am of the same species?

As far as an alien rapeing someone 10k years ago...well, first off, prove it was rape, second off, it must be that very alien whom did it..not just "well, it was one of your kind, so we will punish random aliens" type nonsense, but that alien...then sure, should he come here, he falls under our laws and so process em.

But ya, I don't want to be punished for what my neighbor did, nor will I punish someone for what "their kind" did.

How can you consent to sex if you are taken by force and paralyzed so you can't talk or move? Seems like you either haven't read the accounts are you are completely ignoring them so you can have a reason to like these rapists.

Yes, thats it. I want a reason to like rapists
of course thats it..that makes total sense.

Of course, the only minor issue with what you said is that it in no way reflects anything I said. not sure if its a language barrier, or reading comprehension issue..

I said, and I will summerise, prove it was rape.
A person whom had a dream about rape does not mean the person was raped. I have yet to hear of a tested and proved hybrid child from a proclaimed raped woman...or any woman come to think of it.

I am not saying it never happens, I am saying, in order to convict someone of a crime, you must prove the crime to begin with..sort of the whole concept of law verses...gangland justice.

-shakes head-

Shoot first, then look to see if a crime was committed afterwards. ya...good plan.

You forget the original premise of the post. I asked "what if they admitted to being the gods of mythology" which would mean it was rape as reported in the stories. You assume these people were dreaming. The stories on the other hand don't say it was a dream or a vision, but a real rape.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
reply to post by NewAgeMan

So the greys are Evil......how so? Would an Evil being follow you on your way home at night then on a face to face meeting give you a choice? stay or go with them? Then when you kindly declined they simply left...doesn't sound evil to me....Real Greys don't speak like we do it's all done telepathically and with a constant feeling of bliss. It's very pleasant as are they....

We are human, we are good and bad, the same may also be true with our Alien visitors within their own ranks. This being said this still does not mean that what we perceive as bad will register upon the Alien psychi. Stated also earlier and a very good point, what we perceive as bad could infact be attempts to improve the human race as a whole.

Well I've said my piece and people wonder why we haven't had disclosure yet. A saying where I come from is very apt... Pot calling the kettle black...do the sums Rape and Murder, Humans V Aliens I'd say 3 - 1(hearsay at best is the 1) Humans were ahead even before the kick off.

edit on 9-6-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

I see you avoided my statement. Would it be OK for an alien to rape your daughter as long as it's a cultural misunderstanding?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

Anunnaki - kidnapping, slavery, rape
Zeus - kidnapping and rape.
The Watchers (fallen angels) - kidnapping and rape.
Modern Aliens - kidnapping and rape.

We could go on and on through history and reports of beings from the sky kidnapping and raping people keeps popping up. Are we going to hold them accountable for what they've done? Suppose they have technology that allows them to live 10,000 years or even forever. That would mean they have the guilty parties, but should we ask them to turn them over to be put to justice?

What are your opinions on convicting E.T. for crimes against humanity?

You realize how not smart your post sounds right?

All that will do is just piss them off and then they will attack in full force and destroy us....well if it happens how you think it will....

But REAL aliens are just humans waiting for us to stop thinking like you have...

Why would you want to imprison the only people who would help save our planet ?

Let me get this straight... They want to save us, but will instead wipe us out if we ask them to turn over rapists to face justice? And you'd trust these things? LOL. You're the one that doesn't sound smart.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Interesting how all of you supporters and defenders of aliens can only conclude that these "nice" beings here to "help" us, would actually wipe us out for wanting justice for rape. Really?

What kind of peaceful civilization would wipe out people so they don't have to turn over a few rapists? Really think about what you are all saying. Stop drinking the kool-aid.

If we are being honest, please, any of you defending them, please tell everyone on here that if they landed and raped your daughter you'd just forget about it because its a cultural difference. Can I see a hand that will stand by and let their daughter be raped because we don't have the same laws?

I bet not a single person on this thread (I hope not) would just stand there and then defend them when people wanted justice. That's basically what you are saying now. "If they are guilty of kidnapping and rape it must be to help us." How stupid can people be?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

We could go on and on through history and reports of beings from the sky kidnapping and raping people keeps popping up. Are we going to hold them accountable for what they've done? Suppose they have technology that allows them to live 10,000 years or even forever. That would mean they have the guilty parties, but should we ask them to turn them over to be put to justice?

All that will do is just piss them off and then they will attack in full force and destroy us....well if it happens how you think it will....

But REAL aliens are just humans waiting for us to stop thinking like you have...

Let me get this straight... They want to save us, but will instead wipe us out if we ask them to turn over rapists to face justice? And you'd trust these things? LOL. You're the one that doesn't sound smart.

Yes. This is why we let this go. Dont be dumb and mess this up for the rest of the world and get us all killed.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So what if we turn that around and aliens regard us as being equal to dogs? Just like you wouldn't care much if you're dog started running your backyard, maybe aliens won't care much if we protest to being treated inhumanely. We'd be like insects trying to overthrow an elephant, and pretty soon we'd be squished.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Interesting argument, but the aliens might invoke the Bible, Greek Myth or Hammurabi's Code, depending on the date of the offense. Also, can you imagine the legal dream team these guys/aliens could put together? In the end, the aliens could point to us and say, look, we have done nothing that your own ancestors didn't do--genocide, mass rape, legalized murder, senseless slaughter you call "War"--and are STILL DOING! You're the ones who dropped the bomb on each other. We weren't even paying attention.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

In the middle ages, domesticated animals, like goats, were put on trial and sentenced for offenses like chomping down in a neighbor's garden. So animals being put on trial, yeah, it happened.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael6059
reply to post by ObvTruth

I guess it comes down to who's at the top of the food chain. On this planet, we are. Do we not take animals out of their habitat, even destroy their habitat, conduct experiments on them, breed them for our own resources, and so forth?

I guess aliens are no different. It would only make sense that a higher race of beings, who know of our existence, would observe, conduct experiments, catalog, and even do things to some that would, under our laws, be criminal.

Just imagine what a rhinoceros would say about what we've done to their population or a dolphin about our treatment of the ocean, and so on and so on.

Animals always get revenge on humans. People get attacked all the time. Who's to say they don't plan the attacks? LOL.

E.T. is obviously a physical being, meaning it could be killed. If they aren't physical beings they sure sound like demons to me, right down to the "walk ins" (possession by an alien). Flesh and blood can be killed and demons can be cast out. Either way, we could handle them. Now if they aren't either one, we might be screwed LOL.

Good point. After reading much more on this thread (some of it is actually funny). I guess aliens, like humans, should be accountable for actions that would be deemed inappropriate outside of science - then again, if an alien wanted to carry out experiments on me in the name of science (and i have a choice - which clearly i wouldn't) I'd probably be kicking, screaming, and swinging for the fences, particularly with the anal probing part. And i would definitely be vengeful for being violated.

Prosecution in a court of law would only take place if ever our species were unified in civilization, that is, a new intergalactic legal system would have to be created that incorporated the rights of humans in the universe (constitutions etc), but that would be unlikely. So in the big scheme of things, if aliens have got ill intentions towards us, we're pretty screwed - vengeful or not.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Yes. This is why we let this go. Dont be dumb and mess this up for the rest of the world and get us all killed.

Mess what up? The killing or the raping? You're saying let them rape us so they don't kill us. Are you saying they are good guys or not? You have me confused. They sound like intergalactic criminals to me. LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monstertako

So what if we turn that around and aliens regard us as being equal to dogs? Just like you wouldn't care much if you're dog started running your backyard, maybe aliens won't care much if we protest to being treated inhumanely. We'd be like insects trying to overthrow an elephant, and pretty soon we'd be squished.

That's like not shooting at a person with an oozie because you have a .38 special. All it takes is one shot and I highly doubt that they are invincible. Their ships reportedly hit the ground all the time so they can be brought down. You guys should really grow a pair. I never thought I'd hear or read of grown men asking people to welcome rapists so we don't get killed. LOL. Some of you are sweeter than sugar.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I really don't think we should wait for disclosure. We need to form counsels of citizens aware and awake in every town, and really educate the population on equality, sharing, no homelessness, no poverty, no forcing enslavement or labor, just volunteering and no wars. And we need to tackle or leaders, coprorate heads, bankers and royal families, also the religious heads, the pope , and the black pope, and with enough support, perform the citizens arrests and seize all their paper work and fine comb it just like Nuremburg Trials. Declare lots of those documents, most, the crimes against humanity they are and signatures admissions of guilt. We'll people's courts too. No corporal punishements. House arrests, bracelets and electronic surveillance in poor townhouses and apartments, with guards (the people's ones) on a very poor stipend income so they can find out what budgeting on less than the poverty line for family size truly is all about.

That would be arresting most of the earthbound ETs and their minions. There are others, but you can't arrest them. Just stand in the Light squares and send out the Spirit of Peace and Love. It takes 80 armed miltia to take out one of them, or more, from what I've been told. Its the human slavers who aren't really human we need to arrest, and why wait for disclosure? The work of forming citizens watchdog counsels is something we've always needed to do, and nothing will change until we realize we have the power, and we can train ourselves up to problem solve, and be our own counsels and leaders. We're the leaders we're waiting for, we need to realize this and not give our power away.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

reply to post by ObvTruth

I guess it comes down to who's at the top of the food chain. On this planet, we are. Do we not take animals out of their habitat, even destroy their habitat, conduct experiments on them, breed them for our own resources, and so forth?

I guess aliens are no different. It would only make sense that a higher race of beings, who know of our existence, would observe, conduct experiments, catalog, and even do things to some that would, under our laws, be criminal.

Just imagine what a rhinoceros would say about what we've done to their population or a dolphin about our treatment of the ocean, and so on and so on.

Animals always get revenge on humans. People get attacked all the time. Who's to say they don't plan the attacks? LOL.

E.T. is obviously a physical being, meaning it could be killed. If they aren't physical beings they sure sound like demons to me, right down to the "walk ins" (possession by an alien). Flesh and blood can be killed and demons can be cast out. Either way, we could handle them. Now if they aren't either one, we might be screwed LOL.

Good point. After reading much more on this thread (some of it is actually funny). I guess aliens, like humans, should be accountable for actions that would be deemed inappropriate outside of science - then again, if an alien wanted to carry out experiments on me in the name of science (and i have a choice - which clearly i wouldn't) I'd probably be kicking, screaming, and swinging for the fences, particularly with the anal probing part. And i would definitely be vengeful for being violated.

Prosecution in a court of law would only take place if ever our species were unified in civilization, that is, a new intergalactic legal system would have to be created that incorporated the rights of humans in the universe (constitutions etc), but that would be unlikely. So in the big scheme of things, if aliens have got ill intentions towards us, we're pretty screwed - vengeful or not.

We may not win the fight but we could at least give them a fight to remember. Some of these guys want to be probed by aliens. "Let them rape us so they don't kill us." I'm still waiting for one of them to say its OK for an alien to rape their daughter because of a cultural misunderstanding. I bet they wouldn't tell her to keep quiet and not ruin it for the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Mess what up? The killing or the raping? You're saying let them rape us so they don't kill us. Are you saying they are good guys or not? You have me confused. They sound like intergalactic criminals to me. LOL

Your about to piss me off. Let me set this straight....ALIENS ARE NOT RAPING ANYBODY CURRENTLY! They aren't. And if they did in the past they should be allowed to atone for their mistakes. And since these rapings were so long ago the rapists are dead. And maybe rape of different beings is illegal now for them. The only thing we should be kinda mad for is for abduction. We dont know if they are good guys. But i dont know why they keep on visiting but they cant be too evil because if they were they would have enslaved us along time ago.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I really don't think we should wait for disclosure. We need to form counsels of citizens aware and awake in every town, and really educate the population on equality, sharing, no homelessness, no poverty, no forcing enslavement or labor, just volunteering and no wars. And we need to tackle or leaders, coprorate heads, bankers and royal families, also the religious heads, the pope , and the black pope, and with enough support, perform the citizens arrests and seize all their paper work and fine comb it just like Nuremburg Trials. Declare lots of those documents, most, the crimes against humanity they are and signatures admissions of guilt. We'll people's courts too. No corporal punishements. House arrests, bracelets and electronic surveillance in poor townhouses and apartments, with guards (the people's ones) on a very poor stipend income so they can find out what budgeting on less than the poverty line for family size truly is all about.

That would be arresting most of the earthbound ETs and their minions. There are others, but you can't arrest them. Just stand in the Light squares and send out the Spirit of Peace and Love. It takes 80 armed miltia to take out one of them, or more, from what I've been told. Its the human slavers who aren't really human we need to arrest, and why wait for disclosure? The work of forming citizens watchdog counsels is something we've always needed to do, and nothing will change until we realize we have the power, and we can train ourselves up to problem solve, and be our own counsels and leaders. We're the leaders we're waiting for, we need to realize this and not give our power away.

Do you have a list of these non-human leaders in our midst? How exactly do you know they aren't human?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Lol. this is the craziest thread i have ever seen. For starters, gods come from the skies, come into our shell we call our atmosphere. then all our heads of state throughout the world go underground. lol you think that will happen op

every 3600 years they come back and do you think they are afraid of their dogs

\
lol. think not
GET MORE GOLD AND STFU

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Your about to piss me off. Let me set this straight....ALIENS ARE NOT RAPING ANYBODY CURRENTLY! They aren't. And if they did in the past they should be allowed to atone for their mistakes. And since these rapings were so long ago the rapists are dead. And maybe rape of different beings is illegal now for them. The only thing we should be kinda mad for is for abduction. We dont know if they are good guys. But i dont know why they keep on visiting but they cant be too evil because if they were they would have enslaved us along time ago.

You assume that. People are saying they are. I'll believe those thousands of people with different religious and political beliefs that agree on something. Sorry if I don't take your word for it since you'd have to know for a fact that aliens exist, then know the location and actions of every single one at all times to definitively state that they are not raping anyone. You'd have to be God or an alien to know that for sure.

You're going to piss me off too if you don't grow a pair and stop trying to justify rape accusations. You also assume these rapists are dead. They could have found a way to transfer their consciousness like the Asgard did on Stargate. They could be supernatural entities that don't die for all you know.

Saying they aren't evil because they haven't enslaved us is just plain stupid. Rapists don't enslave people. They usually rape and let the person go or kill them. They don't just go around taking slaves. Aliens seem to be more interested in rape than slavery. What's interesting is that I'm sure there are thousands, possibly millions of women that would WILLINGLY do it, but they don't have time to get consent, so they fly in under the cover of darkness, rape, and leave.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Lol. this is the craziest thread i have ever seen. For starters, gods come from the skies, come into our shell we call our atmosphere. then all our heads of state throughout the world go underground. lol you think that will happen op

every 3600 years they come back and do you think they are afraid of their dogs

\
lol. think not
GET MORE GOLD AND STFU

Dogs attack their owners all the time, whether the owner is afraid or not.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You assume that. People are saying they are. I'll believe those thousands of people with different religious and political beliefs that agree on something. Sorry if I don't take your word for it since you'd have to know for a fact that aliens exist, then know the location and actions of every single one at all times to definitively state that they are not raping anyone. You'd have to be God or an alien to know that for sure.

You're going to piss me off too if you don't grow a pair and stop trying to justify rape accusations. You also assume these rapists are dead. They could have found a way to transfer their consciousness like the Asgard did on Stargate. They could be supernatural entities that don't die for all you know.

Saying they aren't evil because they haven't enslaved us is just plain stupid. Rapists don't enslave people. They usually rape and let the person go or kill them. They don't just go around taking slaves. Aliens seem to be more interested in rape than slavery. What's interesting is that I'm sure there are thousands, possibly millions of women that would WILLINGLY do it, but they don't have time to get consent, so they fly in under the cover of darkness, rape, and leave.

Ok....I'd love for you to videotape an Alien raping a chick. Thats the only way you can prove they are doing it currently.

Ok weirdo. You have no proof of rape. No one has came out and said "i was raped by aliens". No your spitting fairy tales. So do you know how long these Aliens live? No you dont!

When people say "Aliens are evil because they kidnap people" is stupid as well. And just because mabey like 4 of them raped a girl doesnt mean all the species are Evil. Thats stereotyping. And they dont go around raping people either. I'd love for you to prove that Aliens are raping people currently.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join