It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 10
19
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4
 


modern sightings is what i meant sorry lol and when you think about it if aliens were to come to this world to take over it would have happened 100's if not 1000's of years ago when there would be less resistance.




posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by The GUT
Their punishment is assured, but then again: So is ours. I'ma smack one if I get a chance though.


Hmm
I wonder...if he smacks an alien...does that mean I have to get punished for what he did..because I am of the same species?

Of course not, saturnfx, you'll be punished for what you've done.


The amount of punishment I might hypothetically accrue for gobsmacking a lying and devious interdimensional surely pales in comparison to the wreckage of my past.

Plus, my own punishment for smacking said alien could be instantaneous as in, "That pile o' dust was The GUT just a minute ago. Short, big-headed ugly dude whipped out the jammy and flat blasted him."

Still and all: Just a liiiiittle bit closer little fella, I won't hurt you...SMACK!



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4
If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity. Modern Aliens - kidnapping and rape.

Hypothetically Speaking
When it comes to modern alien mythologies, I would have to agree with your assessment. Since they are carrying out various physical and psychological tests, the first public encounter with aliens should be taken with extreme caution. Even though the "Fourth Kind" was based upon a variety of sources, the movie sheds light upon a possible threat to humanity. Many victims have been reporting abductions, rape, violence, memory wipes, and violence.

I am worried about something more complex. What if abduction cases are based upon lies; thus, the person reporting the events is experiencing something else? Sleep paralysis as an example. If we examine the modern alien abduction stories closely, we can find evidence relating to personal medical issues. When someone is experiencing sleep paralysis, the person's body is half awake and half a sleep. Even though a person cannot move their body, the individual can still hear and smell things in the room. As our body fights to put us asleep, the subconscious defines what we are experiencing.

Until we can make sense of what people are experiencing, I do not think we can draw any particular conclusions. We do not have the entire story.

edit on 6/9/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel
reply to post by prophecy4
 


modern sightings is what i meant sorry lol and when you think about it if aliens were to come to this world to take over it would have happened 100's if not 1000's of years ago when there would be less resistance.


Read the stories. People always rebelled, which is how they got rid of them in the first place.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by prophecy4
If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity. Modern Aliens - kidnapping and rape.

Hypothetically Speaking
When it comes to modern alien mythologies, I would have to agree with your assessment. Since they are carrying out various physical and psychological tests, the first public encounter with aliens should be taken with extreme caution. Even though the "Fourth Kind" was based upon a variety of sources, the movie sheds light upon a possible threat to humanity. Many victims have been reporting abductions, rape, violence, memory wipes, and violence.

I am worried about something more complex. What if abduction cases are based upon lies; thus, the person reporting the events is experiencing something else? Sleep paralysis as an example. If we examine the modern alien abduction stories closely, we can find evidence relating to personal medical issues. When someone is experiencing sleep paralysis, the person's body is half awake and half a sleep. Even though a person cannot move their body, the individual can still hear and smell things in the room. As our body fights to put us asleep, the subconscious defines what we are experiencing.

Until we can make sense of what people are experiencing, I do not think we can draw any particular conclusions. We do not have the entire story.

edit on 6/9/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)


Even in cases of sleep paralysis, there is a being there. Men with top hats. Old Hag. Other stuff too but not as widely reported. Why is it that sleep paralysis only involves TERRIFYING experiences? Shouldn't some people have a good experience if it is simply a medical condition? Sleep paralysis is something else that also pops up all over the place. The modern explanation of it is BS, complete BS.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think people need to stop making excuses for the aliens.They have been and are abducting people at an alarming rate.People arent crazy or in sleep paralysis or high on acid when they report these abductions.People need to accept what is happenning.I know it is hard,and takes you out of your comfort zone.Try to deal with your overwhelming fear and face the facts.Yes,it will be quite the challenge to fight the greys,but we will defeat the greys.We are strong.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by prophecy4
If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity. Modern Aliens - kidnapping and rape.

Hypothetically Speaking
...I am worried about something more complex. What if abduction cases are based upon lies; thus, the person reporting the events is experiencing something else? Sleep paralysis as an example. If we examine the modern alien abduction stories closely, we can find evidence relating to personal medical issues. When someone is experiencing sleep paralysis, the person's body is half awake and half a sleep. Even though a person cannot move their body, the individual can still hear and smell things in the room. As our body fights to put us asleep, the subconscious defines what we are experiencing.

Until we can make sense of what people are experiencing, I do not think we can draw any particular conclusions. We do not have the entire story.

Yes. That is THE question...and it's a darn good one. I've resolved it for myself, but totally leave the sleep paralysis possibility open.

Here's a very interesting thread from SkyFloating that addresses the issue.

Alien Abduction: An astral phenomenon?



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Um what about the current race of HUMANS right now that are here on Earth that haven't been sent to prison for their crimes? Why not worry about them before you worry about aliens...If these gods such as Zeus and so on are aliens then I highly DOUBT you will imprison him or any of the other ones. Good luck with that.

Also you can't say all alien races are bad and you can't say that all of an entire race are bad. Look at humans, we all aren't bad.

I'd offer the aliens some dinner



Well please find me some good reports of the sky people doing good for mankind. Please dig up the stories and compare them. The bad outnumber the good 99 to 1.


So you are saying the entire race of "sky people" are all bad. That is again like saying ALL humans are bad. Look at our leaders as "sky people," then rethink what you just said....



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by prophecy4

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Um what about the current race of HUMANS right now that are here on Earth that haven't been sent to prison for their crimes? Why not worry about them before you worry about aliens...If these gods such as Zeus and so on are aliens then I highly DOUBT you will imprison him or any of the other ones. Good luck with that.

Also you can't say all alien races are bad and you can't say that all of an entire race are bad. Look at humans, we all aren't bad.

I'd offer the aliens some dinner



Well please find me some good reports of the sky people doing good for mankind. Please dig up the stories and compare them. The bad outnumber the good 99 to 1.


So you are saying the entire race of "sky people" are all bad. That is again like saying ALL humans are bad. Look at our leaders as "sky people," then rethink what you just said....


Not all, just the ones that have been reported as visiting us.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Would it be correct to Jail every man or woman in the world because the odd few commited rape or murder?
Scientists Experiment
Soldiers Kill
Diplomats Liaise
Explorers Explore

You would jail the Explorer and Diplomat because other factions within their race may have used nefarious methods before they decided to establish contact?

Questions needed to be addressed before full contact could be established......Compatibilities.

I myself would not jump the gun because what they do may not be seen as so bad in their own culture. You are judging a none human with human values. Look at our history and what we as a race have done to our own kind, would you think we are a caring race with concern for our fellow man?.

Thats right it's not impressive is it...



p.s Cattle Mutilations...it's obvious now why they happened.....


edit on 9-6-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Would it be correct to Jail every man or woman in the world because the odd few commited rape or murder?
Scientists Experiment
Soldiers Kill
Diplomats Liaise
Explorers Explore

You would jail the Explorer and Diplomat because other factions within there race may have used nefarious methods before they decided to establish contact?

Questions they would need to address before full contact would be viable......Compatibilities.

I myself would not jump the gun because what they do may not be seen as so bad in their own culture. You are judging a none human with human values. Look at our history and what we as a race have done to our own kind, would you think we are a caring race with concern for our fellow man?.

Thats right it's not impressive is it...



p.s Cattle Mutilations...it's obvious now why they happened.....



It's the explorers that are the problem based on reports. If they showed up with their entire race I'd be highly suspicious of their intent. Likely only the explorers would show up, which are said to be the rapists.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
For starters,a 3 month interrogation of the captured greys on c-span is in order to get to the bottom of this whole thing.During the proceedings,any citizen of earth may attend and ask questions.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Dont let obama get his hands on the captured greys.He will claim that they dumped its body overboard in cement boots.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4
 

So the Explorer is the culprit and he's still not human with human values...You can't assume we all have the same set of rules......Even humans have different standards from one to the next why would Aliens be any different. Infact they may not even understand the concept of pain, love or even death. Infact they may have even discovered all the secrets of existence and tracking the soul to it's next host could be the norm.......

We Can't assume that the universal set of values is the same for every race in the cosmos, that would be naive.

P.s It would take an established contact to cross these bridges when the day actually comes...To learn each others Bounderies and Values...
edit on 9-6-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
They should have grey alien vs midget wrestling.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
reply to post by prophecy4
 

So the Explorer is the culprit and he's still not human with human values...You can't assume we all have the same set of rules......Even humans have different standards from one to the next why would Aliens be any different. Infact they may not even understand the concept of pain, love or even death. Infact they may have even discovered all the secrets of existence and tracking the soul to it's next host could be the norm.......

We Can't assume that the universal set of values is the same for every race in the cosmos, that would be naive.

P.s It would take an established contact to cross these bridges when the day actually comes...To learn each others Bounderies and Values...
edit on 9-6-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)


So if an alien broke in your house, raped your daughter and you walked in, would you say, "it's OK, we don't have the same values." If you wouldn't say it's OK for your daughter to be raped, you shouldn't say it's OK when it happens to other people?
edit on 9-6-2011 by prophecy4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
....Ugh....What is with you Bro? Just because its been done in the past doesnt mean theyre all bad. Seeing as in how there are 57 different species not all of them are rapists...



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
this thread is like claiming we should all be put on trial for hiring exterminators to deal with bug problems



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports
 


Yeah instead of bugs their highly advanced Aliens who could destroy this Planet in a matter of minutes.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4
If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

Anunnaki - kidnapping, slavery, rape
Zeus - kidnapping and rape.
The Watchers (fallen angels) - kidnapping and rape.
Modern Aliens - kidnapping and rape.



So if you say we should put all of these aliens in jail. what do we do with George W Bush and the rest of the government officials that were responsible for the murders of thousands of Americans on 9/11?



new topics

top topics



 
19
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join