Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

Anunnaki - kidnapping, slavery, rape
Zeus - kidnapping and rape.
The Watchers (fallen angels) - kidnapping and rape.
Modern Aliens - kidnapping and rape.

We could go on and on through history and reports of beings from the sky kidnapping and raping people keeps popping up. Are we going to hold them accountable for what they've done? Suppose they have technology that allows them to live 10,000 years or even forever. That would mean they have the guilty parties, but should we ask them to turn them over to be put to justice?

What are your opinions on convicting E.T. for crimes against humanity?

*SNIP*

MOD EDIT: Removed video for having nothing to do with the topic and confusing members
edit on June 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations are up ..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

INteresting post, I had never thought of that, but now that I am....
We are dealing with earth laws, and in every right of theirs they will be most likely inclined to scoff at them and wipe us out or just stand there and smile "Okay try it we DARE you"

We can't apply our laws to them, the only result would be retaliation, and if all those stories hold true (imo I don't see evidence they do, but this is hypothetical) the world would be pissed and those aliens got one up on us to be doing this for so long. There would be no point unless we want conflict, it's best just to say "Okay you got us, good one guys, we cool now?" and hope for a good relationship.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yup,

1st Phase: They travel vast distances across the Universe, bring knowledge, enlightenment, technology to a primitive species...and get locked up.

2nd phase: We travel to their planet, invade, kill and place a flag stating "This is mine!"

Actually, it sounds like business as usual.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations are up ..

Not necessarily since it seems to be constantly on going. It may be up on some, but not all. People are still being reported and raped by E.T. all the time. Should we just invite an advanced civilization of kidnapping, raping, slave drivers? We'd essentially be the Natives and they'd be White European Men. History would repeat iself.
edit on 9-6-2011 by prophecy4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

We are dealing with earth laws, and in every right of theirs they will be most likely inclined to scoff at them and wipe us out or just stand there and smile "Okay try it we DARE you"

We can't apply our laws to them, the only result would be retaliation, and if all those stories hold true (imo I don't see evidence they do, but this is hypothetical) the world would be pissed and those aliens got one up on us to be doing this for so long. There would be no point unless we want conflict, it's best just to say "Okay you got us, good one guys, we cool now?" and hope for a good relationship.

Actually, if they were here first, aren't WE the ones breaking their laws?

hmmmm...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Their punishment is assured, but then again: So is ours. I'ma smack one if I get a chance though.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

And who is going to bring Humankind to book for the crimes we have , and still are committing against our fellow creatures on this planet , intensive farming of animals , slaughter of primates , whales , dolphins and on and on .

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by topherman420

Actually, if they were here first, aren't WE the ones breaking their laws?

hmmmm...

If macro evolution is true (unlikely since even ancient astronaut theorists believe in intelligent design at this point, just by a different creator than God), then we were still here first. The planet belongs to us. We also take prisoners of war. Who knows, they may be susceptible to water or the common cold lol. We have the advantage.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The ops point is extremely valid.This is the reason that official disclosure cant happen.Collusion with multiple species of aliens who routinely perform experiments against your will puts top officials in the hot seat with weiner.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

And who is going to bring Humankind to book for the crimes we have , and still are committing against our fellow creatures on this planet , intensive farming of animals , slaughter of primates , whales , dolphins and on and on .

If you believe the non-sense of macro evolution, it's only a matter of time until more apes evolve into humans (since evolution is an ongoing unguided process). Evolution doesn't know to stop other apes from evolving into humans so somewhere out there, there are a ton of evolving ape humans that will eventually rise to power and make us pay. LOL

link   
I'm pretty sure we will make contact when the first thoughts of many human beings are having revenge on something they probably never did (is there any proof for those horror-abduction stories?).
I do believe in the UFO phenomena, but everything else is interpretation... and stories about evil reptilian (so very alien) Aliens and good White/Tall (Aryan) Human like Aliens sound BS to me, more like propaganda.

link   
Laws apply to humans, not alien life forms.

What you are saying makes no more sense than putting a dog on trial for rape if it humps your leg.

Edit: I'd like to hear your explanation on how we're going to put an obviously highly evolved life form with tech centuries ahead of ours to trial, in what...a courtroom? You haven't thought this through, mate. If they are what you're suggesting they are, we're at their mercy, not vice versa.
edit on 9-6-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot
I'm pretty sure we will make contact when the first thoughts of many human beings are having revenge on something they probably never did (is there any proof for those horror-abduction stories?).
I do believe in the UFO phenomena, but everything else is interpretation... and stories about evil reptilian (so very alien) Aliens and good White/Tall (Aryan) Human like Aliens sound BS to me, more like propaganda.

Lack of evidence doesn't mean something happened. If a woman tells you the man outside the house kidnapped and raped her, you'd want to know if there was evidence. What if 10 women ran in and said the same thing. 100? 1,000? Try every single culture on earth for the last 7,000 years screaming rape about beings from the sky kidnapping and raping them. People with different religious, social, economic, etc. situations all in agreement screaming "Kidnap. Rape" Are you really going to call all those people liars when the "man" outside walks in the house?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

What you are saying makes no more sense than putting a dog on trial for rape if it humps your leg.
Our laws apply to aliens when they are on our planet.What you are saying is invalid.It is like saying,I am going to Italy,but I dont have to abide by Italian laws because I am not from there.You have to abide by the laws of the jurisdiction you are in.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Edit: I'd like to hear your explanation on how we're going to put an obviously highly evolved life form with tech centuries ahead of ours to trial, in what...a courtroom? You haven't thought this through, mate. If they are what you're suggesting they are, we're at their mercy, not vice versa.
edit on 9-6-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

There is a vast difference between a dog and an aliens species potentially smarter than humans. They should know better. If they don't, what else are we going to tolerate from them? Murder? More kidnapping and rape?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think quite a few of these species need a down home asswhoopin .Dont let me see any more greys creepin around my property.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Our laws apply to aliens when they are on our planet.What you are saying is invalid.It is like saying,I am going to Italy,but I dont have to abide by Italian laws because I am not from there.You have to abide by the laws of the jurisdiction you are in.

No, our laws apply to humans, specifically, otherwise a dog humping a man's leg would get it taken to trial, and then a likely jail term. No trials for animals, and no trials for aliens, it's as simple as that.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That's like claiming the gov is always lying to us for almost 50 years and hundreds and thousands of others agreeing. " They lied to us! mass genocide!"

I really think we should deal with the criminals on earth first, they've done much more to us on the long run.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If or when Disclosure happens i would just let it go. What ever they did in the past....just forget it trust me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join