It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 18
19
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   


Originally posted by prophecy4
If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

Well our view of an alien is a God compared to a human. A myth is a myth. All crimes committed are by humans themselves. Do not blame others. And Jesus of Nazareth won't be coming to save us.



Anunnaki - kidnapping, slavery, rape
Zeus - kidnapping and rape.
The Watchers (fallen angels) - kidnapping and rape.
Modern Aliens - kidnapping and rape.

We have no proof of their existance(if they did exist) or their crimes. The first two are myths, the third is a Biblical fabrication and the fourth we have no clear proof.



We could go on and on through history and reports of beings from the sky kidnapping and raping people keeps popping up.

People rape people.



Are we going to hold them accountable for what they've done?

How do you propose to do that?



Suppose they have technology that allows them to live 10,000 years or even forever. That would mean they have the guilty parties, but should we ask them to turn them over to be put to justice?

Why should they be guilty for living for 10,000 years?



What are your opinions on convicting E.T. for crimes against humanity?

There is no proof of their existance in the first place or their crimes commited.

-Naeem




posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Just because some aliens may have done bad things that doesn't mean they all did, I think just like for a human, we would have to have proof that an individual alien was actually guilty of something beyond a reasonable doubt, you can't just lock up any alien because of what other aliens have done.

So I suppose we would need proof of their wrong doing and that they should also have a chance to defend themselves in a court of law, but the whole situation seems pretty far-fetched at this point in time, would the aliens be locked up in a human prison? Or maybe area 51?

Something makes me uneasy about locking up members of a technologically advanced race, what would be their reaction? Imagine your in the jungle hunting or whatever, and a band of monkeys decide to lock you up for your crimes against the jungle! Haha.



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You guys are official nuts. Where is the hard proof you dumbass? Go sue the aliens and well see how the court reacts to your annunaki bogus.

The planet is dying and we are in crisis and all you can come up with is this...?? get your head straight dude, stop feeding the loon.



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
When we get them into court,I propose Judge Judy is the presiding judge.All in favor say I.



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
You guys are official nuts. Where is the hard proof you dumbass? Go sue the aliens and well see how the court reacts to your annunaki bogus.

The planet is dying and we are in crisis and all you can come up with is this...?? get your head straight dude, stop feeding the loon.


Just to let you know i applauded after i read that. Nicely said.



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There is a great lacking of evidence. This would never hold up in court. Also, how are we supposed to determine which alien species is the offending species? How are we to determine an individual, they all look the same!



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers
 




post by colloredbrothers
The planet is dying and we are in crisis and all you can come up with is this...?? get your head straight dude, stop feeding the loon.


This is the Aliens and UFO forum , there are plenty of other forums on ATS to discuss the things you mention .
I for one would rather see a speculative thread like this be discussed over multiple pages than another youtube video of lanterns or planes being passed off as ET visitation .



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by colloredbrothers
 




post by colloredbrothers
The planet is dying and we are in crisis and all you can come up with is this...?? get your head straight dude, stop feeding the loon.


This is the Aliens and UFO forum , there are plenty of other forums on ATS to discuss the things you mention .
I for one would rather see a speculative thread like this be discussed over multiple pages than another youtube video of lanterns or planes being passed off as ET visitation .



This doesnt even belong here. This is the type of stuff that makes the rest of the World think we're crazy and this is why people dont take us seriously.

And hes right. The Planet is dying and this show of pure idiotic speculation is showing that we are NOT ready for any type of Disclosure.



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 




post by ObvTruth
This doesnt even belong here. This is the type of stuff that makes the rest of the World think we're crazy and this is why people dont take us seriously.

Really ? , this is one of those arguments that just doesn't stand up , nobody outside of this forum cares what is written on this forum , nothing written here is going to make a blind bit of difference to the outside worlds perception of the Aliens and UFO topic .
This sort of thread is what these forums are about .... out of the box thinking



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by ObvTruth
 




post by ObvTruth
This doesnt even belong here. This is the type of stuff that makes the rest of the World think we're crazy and this is why people dont take us seriously.

Really ? , this is one of those arguments that just doesn't stand up , nobody outside of this forum cares what is written on this forum , nothing written here is going to make a blind bit of difference to the outside worlds perception of the Aliens and UFO topic .
This sort of thread is what these forums are about .... out of the box thinking


Yes im MAD serious....Lol

Dont you think we should get our stuff together and get mature so we could actually be taken seriously?

Ok, But when some weirdo is using Aliens just to talk about rape i would think other wise...>_>



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


I have a name for this: Disinformation



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerdskamikaze
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


I have a name for this: Disinformation


What do you mean?



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


This is just one of a whole host of threads on this forum , many threads here are seriously well researched and contain lots of interesting info , quite a few just contain youtube video's of explainable phenomenon being proclaimed as absolute proof of UFO's , but really they are just lanterns or rocket launches or even sillier planes .

I would say it is those youtube video's that damage the credibility of this subject as they are more likely to be seen broadcast on your local news station , and so garner a wider audience .



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


This is just one of a whole host of threads on this forum , many threads here are seriously well researched and contain lots of interesting info , quite a few just contain youtube video's of explainable phenomenon being proclaimed as absolute proof of UFO's , but really they are just lanterns or rocket launches or even sillier planes .

I would say it is those youtube video's that damage the credibility of this subject as they are more likely to be seen broadcast on your local news station , and so garner a wider audience .



You got me on that one. As long as there is stupid people they're will be stupid topics.



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


If you want a serious topic to check out I would suggest this one .
The 1976 Tehran, F-4 Phantom Chases UFO Case
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To my mind one of , if not the best documented UFO case .



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4
 

You know this makes sense but we are better off greeting them with open arms. If a being is capable of interstellar travel, imagine how big their bombs go boom. Joe Rogan once said, "you know we see Tigers and they're all so pretty and we wanna save them but if they came from outer space, we would kill every one of those damn things". Probably badly misquoted but before anything, survival is the top priority. This country uses the police to corner protesters and detain as if it's guantanimo bay even when they do nothing wrong. I don't see why they would treat aliens any different.



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


If you want a serious topic to check out I would suggest this one .
The 1976 Tehran, F-4 Phantom Chases UFO Case
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To my mind one of , if not the best documented UFO case .


Nice. I also like the UFO's over Washington. That was good as well.



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by standrkm
reply to post by prophecy4
 

You know this makes sense but we are better off greeting them with open arms. If a being is capable of interstellar travel, imagine how big their bombs go boom. Joe Rogan once said, "you know we see Tigers and they're all so pretty and we wanna save them but if they came from outer space, we would kill every one of those damn things". Probably badly misquoted but before anything, survival is the top priority. This country uses the police to corner protesters and detain as if it's guantanimo bay even when they do nothing wrong. I don't see why they would treat aliens any different.



Ha!.... that's good. I like that.

Disclosure could be that way. Behind door number one is a ferocious tiger that you will now be in the same room with. Behind door number two is an extremely intelligent alien who we are uncertain of the true moral integrity of just like any stranger you'd pass on a street at night but the choice is yours to try to communicate and find out..

Ok... now pick a door.



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
so is that why they dont show themselves



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HisMajesty
so is that why they dont show themselves


No. That doesnt make sense.




top topics



 
19
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join