It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by prophecy4

I'll watch these later cause my moms in here right now..And yeah im not going to look up Alien rape for run...

You don't have to look it up. Watch Fire In The Sky, Travis Walton was anally probed without permission. That's sodomy/rape. Watch Steven Spielberg's, Taken, which was inspired by real stories. Women were taken and raped. One was actually tricked by an alien into having sex. They kidnapped children too. These are the beings you want to welcome. God only knows what they are doing with children when they take them.

LOL. You serious? Please show me a link. Cause that made my day XD

Im sure its for experimentation.

Show a link to what? If you have NetFlix search for "Fire In The Sky" which is based on a true story and the guy has never failed the lie detector test and neither have his friends. It happened in the 90s and the authorities thought his friends murdered him after he was missing for a week.

Also search "Taken" the mini series. It stars Dakota Fanning when she was super young. Spielberg based the entire series on abduction reports. NetFlix has them both.

Meh...The Fourth Kind was said to be a true story also and look how that turned out.

The only difference is that Travis Walton, a real person never told anybody anything about it. The story made the news as a suspected murder. His friends said he was abducted. They took the lie detector test and all of them passed. Travis popped back up and passed it as well. It wasn't a hoax for publicity. He was actually paid for his story years after the fact. It's also nothing like 4th Kind. That was great marketing.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by prophecy4

In both films, the aliens KIDNAPPED, SODOMIZED, and RAPED people. Read the story of the Hill abduction. One of the first on record. They were taken and sexually assaulted, both the man and the woman. You obviously don't know much about alien abduction. It's rare to find a story without sexual assault going on. The only way to miss it is if you want to miss it.

Lol. Thats kinda funny. XD

Sure most of the Abductions have to do with reproduction. But none of the famous ones ever say the Aliens penetrated them with they're sex organs.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Then what of the anal probe. Did they find anything in his ass?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Alex, I will take people whacked out of their mind for $1000 please.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You must be American. America has the biggest prison population in the world and not you want to expand that to outta this world? LOL, the OP wants to arrest the aliens for hearsay and they didn't even GET here yet!! What if they were just about to land until they read this thread and decided to turn around and go the other way?
edit on 6/10/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: typo

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
You must be American. America has the biggest prison population in the world and not you want to expand that to outta this world? LOL, the OP wants to arrest the aliens for hearsay and they didn't even GET here yet!! What if they were just about to land until they read this thread and decided to turn around and go the other way?
edit on 6/10/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: typo
But they did land here.You are ignoring the testimony of thousands who have been abducted.Why do you choose to ignore what people report?Are you scared?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Seriously tho, i got abducted by aliens. They were talking but i couldn't understand what they were saying because i don't speak Spanish. They took my wallet and left.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Seriously tho, i got abducted by aliens. They were talking but i couldn't understand what they were saying because i don't speak Spanish. They took my wallet and left.

They use telepathy.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

They use telepathy.

I don't know, the ones that abducted me were kinda old school. They had a 87 chevy and beepers (they had nice rims tho)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

They use telepathy.

I don't know, the ones that abducted me were kinda old school. They had a 87 chevy and beepers (they had nice rims tho)

Wow i get it. You #er! LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
People that think like the OP is the reason they are not coming any time soon!

and the fact that mexico has an airforce now

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
How would you accomplish this, Put them in jail I mean?

Pretty sure this all a moo point, Would be like putting the hulk in jail, They are more powerful.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ReflectedTelevision

the whole premise of this thread is kinda funny but pretty stupid when you think about it for more than 2 seconds.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Could they be imprizoning us since the beginning of mankind?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I think due process would probably be in order. How would you know who to prosecute? Would you attempt to indiscriminately jail all non-human intelligence? What makes you think they would submit to the decrees of our justice system? How would you even get them into a courtroom? Doesn't really sound like you have thought this through.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Not to mention our already overcrowded prison system. What if their species consists of 11 trillion individuals? Where are you going to house them all? You think the taxpayers are going to want to foot the bill to feed all these people for the rest of their lives? Let's say each of them lives for 100 years once we get them locked up. At three meals a day, that's 1,204,500,000,000,000,000 meals. Plus medical care, plus prison staffing. It's just not a feasible idea.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Orkojoker because: added text

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I am an abductee. A life long abductee and am in my late 30's.I don't disagree under OUR laws these would be considered crimes. My point was do our laws hold any water besides here? In the Universe how much does prison planet Earth really matter? I really don't think we mean that much. We are deluding ourselves to believe we do.Millions of us treated like lab specimens and incubators but somehow an arrogance prevails that 1) We are the only thing in the universe that is intelligent. 2)What happens on Earth in terms of justice or injustice should be the same all across the universe.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not sure if it's been mentioned but we might technically do this already....There have been claims of war-like encounters with UFO's possessing flight characteristics beyond anything on Earth, dog fights, disabling nuclear weapons, I'm sure there are other examples...

Isn't there a fireman's guide to alien encounters? I'm guessing everything could potentially be handled very bureaucratically.

Prisoners of war and war court is a lot different than some guy going to court for not paying his taxes.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
is this the same people who walk through walls and paralyze humans with a stare
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

There are three laws that apply to all living, thinking conscious beings, the natural laws of life liberty and property.

I have never been kidnapped nor raped by an alien, so should an alien show up at my door and ring the bell, I will base my reactions on how that alien interacts with my ldea's of "law"

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join