It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Christopher Titus Says If Sarah Palin Elected President He Will "Hang out on Grassy Knoll

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

cool, you're right tho.

not a lot of wiggle room when you get to be the prez.

hell of a lot of stuff they don't know they gettin into till they do.

the best OJT in the world! lol!

some sink some swim, better than others.

i personally would rather people underestamate me than think i'm a genius.

gives me more leverage. surprise! rope a dope, more or less.

nyuk, nyuk.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I appreciate your post and I agree with you about Sarah Palin. However, having lived through JKF's assassination, and the trauma it bought to this nation, the "joke" was not funny. I don't know if you were around then, or who else on this topic was, but, it was a very painful time. It's hard to explain, but anything in the form of a "joke" about JFK's murder, is just not funny.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

it would be better to underestimate then think one a "genius", but the people instead assign a "saint" role to world leaders. thats the problem. and then they bandwagon the party like they are the new superbowl champs. our political system isn't much different then the american idol voting system. and as bad as america is, the worst part is the rest of the world seems to follow suit as well.

we treat our leaders like the pope, when in reality there is no logical reason to treat the pope like the pope. sure the OP topic is valid, but it would not exist if we stopped cheerleading politicians, thats all I'm saying.

sorry for my rants, I got drunk for the E3 conference today

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
If Titus will be on the grassy nole, then I will be in the six floor of a Museum

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

no prob!

yes, it is a popularity contest. i saw that way back. i went to school. lol.

that's why people really have to use their heads and listen, ask questions and see what the msn, etc are "pushing"

i don't care who you like or want or expect to be POTUS, just make a decision based on all you can consume.

but some peoples filters are not as fine as others.

cheers!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
to the op: Comedians makes jokes that's what they do

I'll just leave this here (Margret Tachter refuses to meet Palin , cause she's nuts.)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
As soon as i opened this thread i could see the guy is clearly taking the p*ss & joking around due to the nature of the JFK assassination. quite funny lol

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
to the op: Comedians makes jokes that's what they do

I'll just leave this here (Margret Tachter refuses to meet Palin , cause she's nuts.)

Exactly, and thats what my last post meant. But of course some may take it out of context and even overlook what my sig says

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Anybody see titus's stand up? He's a poor comedian. His idea of funny is definitely not mine. The last time I saw him years ago, I had actualy forgot he existed so this may just be an attempt to get some attention. His routine usualy goes from sort of funny to crying about his poor childhood.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I laugh at an Obama joke the same as I laugh at a Palin joke. He's just a comedian, not exactly known for his sophisticated sense of humor. Was it in poor taste? Yeah, but then so are a lot of jokes that comedians say, especially ones like Mr. Titus. I'm sure I can't stand Palin as much as the leftiest lefty but then again I really do hope she runs for POTUS. When it's time for debates, I'm going to grab some popcorn and watch the madness ensue. Just don't go asking her questions about books or basic American history. This whole left/right "war" is really a joke, there's maybe a dime's worth of difference between a republican and a democrat. Most of those people already belong to a much higher political party...the rich elite. Yeah, they have differences as far as subjects like abortion, gay marriage, etc. but when it comes to the REAL issues that really affect the lives of everyone in this country and the world as a whole, it's the same old song and dance on both sides. It's not left vs. right. It's the rich elite vs. everyone else. This is the same game they've been playing between the different races....divide and conquer.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Since he is trying to be funny! He could have said, he will lurk beneath the water with just his eyeballs sticking out!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by gabby2011

the good thing about that is that they already been through the ringer.

not much else to "expose" just how stupid they are.

brilliant, lol!!

and this idiot is not funny, i've heard funnier stuff from most of you guys here.

get it?

Sure..they might have been put through the ringer..but nothing compared to how bad it could get if she ran for president.

I don't think the idiot is funny, just like i don't think some idiots on here are funny...get it?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
jedediahbila.com...

Here you go ladies and germs, let's watch this.

Are you brave enough?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
The only thing I fear about palin is how stupid she is. And that people support her....so what does that say about the people supporting her?

Is she as stupid as the guy in this video?

Or this one?

How about her supporters? They as stupid as these poeple?

Wasnt the paul revere thing enough for you "patriots"? This woman is obviously playing on your emotions and not using facts,

Revere was captured and subsequently questioned by British soldiers, warning them that they were fighting a losing battle against the Americans.

Source

It's my belief that the media took lessons from Dan Rather on 'jumping the gun' withour doing a little research to back up their claims. Research that apparantly Sarah Palin has done.

edit on 8/6/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Even after the Guildford shooting, Palin is still telling people to "take up arms"?

To add to what Intelearthling quoted:

What Palin said:

"He who warned the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms by ringing those bells, and makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."

What Paul Revere actually said:

According to the letter, written around 1798, Revere did give up some details of the plan to the British that night, but after he had notified other colonists, and under questioning by British soldiers. Surrounded, Revere revealed "there would be five hundred Americans there in a short time, for I had alarmed the Country all the way up," he wrote.

Source: www.gkbusiness.com...

What I don't understand is why the Secret Service isn't all over her like flies on #.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
'If we don't believe in free speech for our enemies, then we don't believe in free speech.'
Paraphrasing, of course.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The Palin bashing is what we should be afraid of because it is turning political.It has never in the history of man kind made anyone a good leader because of the way they talk or things they appear to say.What the hell is wrong with people today.Hitler one of the most powerful speakers of all time history who was not dumb or stupid or crazy in the head at the time He ran ended up being one of the most craziest and looney and hateful person to ever win.Some of these liberals need to grow up and become mature and critical thinkers of everyone.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceto
is about the silliest thing I have read in a while.

Keep reading the Beezer and you'll have plenty of laughs

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
One word....

Comedy

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm still astonished how people can take something so seriously, that is clearly a joke, from someone who's a professional comedian. Maybe if Titus was a leader of some kind of anarchist group, then perhaps it should cause a need for attention, but a comedian? Seriously?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join