It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Christopher Titus Says If Sarah Palin Elected President He Will "Hang out on Grassy Knoll

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Palin has no record of being a leader, effective manager

actually she does,

dailycaller.com...

www.theatlantic.com...

Bannon illuminates some of Palin’s major policy achievements as governor, including the Alaska Gasline Inducement Act (AGIA), Alaska’s Clear and Equitable Share (ACES), a strong ethics reform bill, and seeing to it that drilling began at Pt. Thomson after over 25 years of ExxonMobil sitting on its contracts without action. Most importantly, Bannon links it all together through shared themes — a distaste for closed-door negotiations, a belief in the power of free-market competition to yield the best results, and a desire to uphold the Alaska Constitution and to protect the rights and interests of hard-working Alaskans.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

It's time to quit calling her an Idiot, I would say she is pretty shrewd,

A Wall Street Journal blog called the movie "an unapologetic defense of Ms. Palin" and "casts the former Alaska governor as an underdog battling entrenched special interests and a complacent Republican establishment."

www2.timesdispatch.com...

By far, the most eye-opening part of the film — and no doubt, most useful to the presidential hopes of Palin — is the second act, detailing Palin’s time as Alaska’s governor. Oil companies are the relentless villain of Alaskan politics; in retrospect it seems bizarre that the woman most hated by modern liberals spent so much of her career fighting tooth and nail with oil-company executives. During this whole stretch, there isn’t a partisan note. Alaskan politics is painted as a rigged game benefiting the politically powerful and influential with the citizenry getting the short end of the stick, time and again — until Palin appears on the scene.

www.nationalreview.com...

As for Titus if this is the sort of person that people get their political expertise from we are doomed,

He is a buffoon, and what he said is obscene.

edit on 013030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by beezzer

they cant come up with an original thought

all they do is regurgitate what left wing punidts say.

chalk it up to "phoney liebralism"

if they were real liberals they wouldnt have nothing to talk about.
edit on 8-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Neo, you guys have 1 new station that ALL of you cater to, look at the ratings, you guys own the
MOST MAINSTREAM of all MAINSTREAM MEDIA! Lots of originality there!

Ya, some guy in the news room wrote it originally

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

A leader who gives up on being leader because it gets 'hard' is not a leader. In fact that is what you'd call a imposter.

That's it because that is all it takes to show her woeful inadequecy to LEAD.

Let me give you and the entire GOP a tip; pick people who have not already failed miserably at the very job you are trying to hire them for.

Left, right, conservative, liberal, whatever.

The bottom line is that she is unfit to serve, because she picked money over duty.

I would hope that even the 'opposition' would require of their leaders some basic prerequisites, such as tenacity, perserverance, and the ability to finish a job.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

yeah 1 "news station"

compared to the lefts hold on hollywood, film,television.,schools.,internet,blogs,cbs,nbc,abc,cnn,msnbc etc.

yeah be afraid of 1 news station but give a free pass to the massive social programming done by the left in this country.

they control the horizontal and the vertical and they and they alone define whats right and wrong and what is talked about.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Perhaps the media has a 'liberal bias' because 'reality' has a liberal bias.
Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
reply to post by beezzer

A leader who gives up on being leader because it gets 'hard' is not a leader. In fact that is what you'd call a imposter.

That's it because that is all it takes to show her woeful inadequecy to LEAD.

Let me give you and the entire GOP a tip; pick people who have not already failed miserably at the very job you are trying to hire them for.

Left, right, conservative, liberal, whatever.

The bottom line is that she is unfit to serve, because she picked money over duty.

I would hope that even the 'opposition' would require of their leaders some basic prerequisites, such as tenacity, perserverance, and the ability to finish a job.

Did you even read my post? She left because the libs and the MSM wouldn't let her do her job effectively. The left is great at keeping inept people in office (Kennedy, Weinr, Clinton et al). She did what she did because it would serve her constituents better if she left.
I know most politicians think of themselves first. You're used to that.

She thought of the people of Alaska first. I know, sounds odd, a politician not being selfish. Make a herbal tea, you'll feel better.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ooh! I'm convinced!

Palin 2012!

Because the Apocalypse Has To Start Somehow!

Are you really suggesting that, because the media picked on her, she felt it was better to leave the office she swore to uphold?

And that doesn't worry you? So you think the GOP should be giving her MORE political power? The first time someone say something about her on SNL, she'll quit, because it wouldn't be fair to her constituents to stay.

I call 'bull[snip].

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

Because the Apocalypse Has To Start Somehow!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

I didn't expect to convince you. Hating is just too much fun. Just don't let the truth hit you in the butt on your way out!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Now some of you guys know very well, if these words came from the right about Obama there would be hell to pay.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Umm, kay...

I'm hating, or were you referring to yourself? Seriously, can't tell.

I don't hate anyone, or have some personal vendetta, nor do I resort to personal attacks as you have done here repeatedly.

The fact is, her greed and ego won over her compulsion to serve her sworn oath.

Not a political slant, the facts.

The 'truth' is as subjective as politics itself. Or is the truth a door?

Mixed metaphors do not a valid argument make.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Now some of you guys know very well, if these words came from the right about Obama there would be hell to pay.

Only for those who care to pay it.

Is Titus from "the left"? I don't know his politics. I don't find him very funny. He is no Kat Williams.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

First I'd like to say that Sarah Palin has got to be one of the most idiotic people I have ever heard. She truly has no idea what she's talking about, but I don't think people should be going around throwing out death threats.

That being said, this is a comedian therefore you can't really take what he says seriously especially when he's obviously making a joke. That's why he's a comedian.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sarah Palin's real problem is that she is not embarrassed by her ignorance.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
WOW, prolific,

Don't you see how this hurts your opinion?

Honestly?

I think I will go play in traffic.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe this is truthfully how people choose who to vote for.

Yea yea that's it.
edit on 033030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by dbates because: Removed quoted text

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by beezzer

Sarah Palin's real problem is that she is not embarrassed by her ignorance.

Let's see everyone put Obama up on a pedestal, How's he doing?

So perhaps since no one has any faith in Palin, she might actually be successful.

yippie

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Where am I?

edit on 043030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by dbates because: Removed quoted text

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The statement I made was about Sarah Palin. It has nothing to do with Obama.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join