It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Christopher Titus Says If Sarah Palin Elected President He Will "Hang out on Grassy Knoll

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droopy
death threats? shut up, and get with the yoke dawg. If you vote for that kunt, your admitting to being a idiot

dude what if someone called your wife,sister or daughter that?

would you have no problems?

if thats how you view women thats messed up.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Personally I think Sarah is exactly what America needs. Downunder we feel she's just wonderful, and is a HOT MILF to boot!

The lib women hate her because she shows them up, for being the frigid low-fashion trash that they are.

Unlike a lot of other politicians, she has INTEGRITY (won't roll over for big business) and I'd say a fair amount of HONESTY (speaks her mind), plus many other good points that I could list.

To us overseas, we laugh when we see ole TELEPROMPTER Barry on the screen

If I could, I'd give her a THOUSAND votes!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
is a HOT MILF to boot!

You really really think Palin is a milf??? with all the other MILF images or videos available on the net?? Really? you must have a crap to nonexistent sex life dude, sorry to say but she isn't that much of a looker, for a politician maybe but you know what they say, Politics is showbusiness for ugly people.

Let's end the meme that Sarah is "sexy" and men want to **** her it's all a brain warping lie.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't like being on the side of the majority, gets me in trouble every time.

Good lord I'm a rebel.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The fact that this thread is getting so much attention makes me sad and ashamed of the state of this website. A comedian, doing comedy, oh my oh my call the police. You have comedians joking about racial issues, dead babies, world famine, religion, and for some reason this woman is untouchable? I agree that making a joke about "assassinating" her may be in poor taste, but seriously lighten the hell up. She continues to make a spectacle of herself anytime she opens her mouth, she only has herself to blame. If you think this woman is intelligent enough to run a lemonade stand, let alone a country, you really need to check yourself.

And don't even start in with that former governor bullcrap, give me a break, my 12 year old nephew could do what she did. She should do the United States and the entire world a favor and disappear from the political scene, I'm sure she will have more success by shooting another season of her reality show on TLC.
edit on 8-6-2011 by Perplexity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Hey, to each their own!

Downunder we like our women carrying & shooting a rifle, being able to gut a Deer, plus cook it over a campfire, then ravishing them in the tent, before falling blissfully asleep

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Thepreye

Hey, to each their own!

Downunder we like our women carrying & shooting a rifle, being able to gut a Deer, plus cook it over a campfire, then ravishing them in the tent, before falling blissfully asleep

Been there, done that,

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Trolling much? I really can't see how you would take this seriously unless you were either an idiot or a troll; some would argue one in the same.
edit on 8-6-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
every time an actor/comedian opens their mouth regarding politics a hundred babies are aborted.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If comedian Christopher Titus gets another sitcom, I'll buy every ATS member a brand new car.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
...and suddenly mccain has endorsed her.. wait. i thought palin and mccain had split right after their election attempt because it would look better for pailn when she ran against obama 4 years later??? ahh.. playing the people with false polarities years in advance.. that seems familiar.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity
The fact that this thread is getting so much attention makes me sad and ashamed of the state of this website. A comedian, doing comedy, oh my oh my call the police. You have comedians joking about racial issues, dead babies, world famine, religion, and for some reason this woman is untouchable? I agree that making a joke about "assassinating" her may be in poor taste, but seriously lighten the hell up. She continues to make a spectacle of herself anytime she opens her mouth, she only has herself to blame. If you think this woman is intelligent enough to run a lemonade stand, let alone a country, you really need to check yourself.

And don't even start in with that former governor bullcrap, give me a break, my 12 year old nephew could do what she did. She should do the United States and the entire world a favor and disappear from the political scene, I'm sure she will have more success by shooting another season of her reality show on TLC.

Besides her lack of intelligence, her archaic views and fundamentalism are downright scary.

Im embarrassed for you America! You need to get rid of the moose killer.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

is a HOT MILF to boot!

You really really think Palin is a milf??? with all the other MILF images or videos available on the net?? Really? you must have a crap to nonexistent sex life dude, sorry to say but she isn't that much of a looker, for a politician maybe but you know what they say, Politics is showbusiness for ugly people.

Let's end the meme that Sarah is "sexy" and men want to **** her it's all a brain warping lie.

Hes from New Zealand. Enough said

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
While this is obviously satire it's pretty risky to talk like that. Especially in these times.

Q

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well if you want to vote for Palin on the amount of death threats she receives, then you deserve to have an idiot as a leader.

Titus is known for being more of a shock comedian. I like him!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I loved his show, I thought it was hysterical. But I think portraying his dysfunctional family hit too close to home for many people.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

I would never be embarassed for America by the words of some moron living within our borders. Her only relevance is that given her by her "opponents" in their attempts to have a real, live strawman which to beat upon.

As an American I am proud that we have such freedom of speech that our stupid people can say stupid things freely. Makes them much easier to identify.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Thats probably what people thought about obama and the threats against hin and guess what we got an idiot for a president and the world laughing at us for his weakness.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Thats probably what people thought about obama and the threats against hin and guess what we got an idiot for a president and the world laughing at us for his weakness.

No one's laughing at you, we're all far too scared, we're nervously giggling, even going so far as to pray to a none existent god in attempts to stop more unprovoked wars or senseless economic policies, we blame ourselves for letting you get so big tough and madly religious during the cold war, now we're sh!tting ourselves because you might think Obama's so crap you elect Palin.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Agreed on all points, but let's face it she's no Jessica Alba or even Katey Sagal and she would definitely roll right over for big business that's how and why she got where she is dude.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join