It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Christopher Titus Says If Sarah Palin Elected President He Will "Hang out on Grassy Knoll

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Actually, I wouldn't vote for Palin for President. Vice-President yeah, President? No, not yet. She like obama has no experiance for the job. But say she did get elected, I don't see her doing any worse then the boob in office now.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If Sarah Palin runs for President, than please get me to run against her....what the hell does that women know????

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Gad that guy is hilarious.
But he's from the same state that has the 9th circuit kangaroo court,Sarah is a strong intelligent female and as such represents a true threat to liberal ideologues.History failure or not.
I hate Hilary but I don't think she is inherently Stupid or evil. Just a greedy and power hungry intelligent hippie,at least she was until she got put through the ringer on this current job, where peace and love are regarded as weakness by a bunch of might makes right countries want us out of the way.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

I don't see her doing any worse then the boob in office now.

For you guys may be but for us foreigners the song remains the same almost as if there was only one party that ever got into office, corporate globalism and bombs bombs bombs.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
LMAO, as if anyone would care if Titus left this country and never came back Good Riddance, Considering his divorce, his comedy, and his financial life...this was probably his lame attempt to get some attention. Pathetic.

I am still waiting for Alec Baldwin to leave, but he never did. figures,

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheArchaeologist

isn't he gonna run for mayor of NY?

they deserve him.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

isn't he gonna run for mayor of NY?

they deserve him.

Yep, and yes they do.

My only worry is that we keep getting a barrage of smug extreme right wing liberals, who are bleeding hearts, letting everyone in this country, paying for their college, providing them with meds to get off of methamphetamines, etc.

This country HAS to get back to it's roots. I am not a racist. Not at ALL. I am a fighter for America, and we are on the brink. Society today is a mess and are ruining the country. Even the people who came here, cant wait to bad mouth it.

And the countries like Canada and England and others just have Napoleon syndrome, they always have, they always will. They're raised that way, ie, to hate us.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Damn that's just racist he should apologize and retract his statement, then he should give money to some foundation and seek therapy.....oh wait, this wasn't about Obama. The hypocrasy of the left continues.
edit on 11-6-2011 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
who are you speaking to?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The Ot.......this is just further proof of the idiocy and hypocrasy on the left.
It's only funny if it's said about the right, other wise it's racist and hate speech and should be looked into.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is comedy? Try saying that about the Ethiopian communist and see if they consider it a joke.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

Exactly the point I was trying to make.
Cheers.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If Sarah Palin was President, she would absolutely destroy our country. It's nothing to do with her politics, either. It's because she's flat out retarded. She doesn't have the experience or the intelligence to lead the United States... she couldn't even handle her job in Alaska governing polar bears and Eskimos.

So, yeah, if she gets elected President, pray to whatever God you believe in that she eeny-meeny-miney-moes a good Vice President and then promptly gets shot. It would be our only hope for a future.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by lifecitizen

I would never be embarassed for America by the words of some moron living within our borders. Her only relevance is that given her by her "opponents" in their attempts to have a real, live strawman which to beat upon.

As an American I am proud that we have such freedom of speech that our stupid people can say stupid things freely. Makes them much easier to identify.

I'm still embarrassed for you.

Just the same way Im embarrassed for Australia with people like Abbott in with a politcal chance at leading our country.

God help both of us if these fools get up.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join