It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Christopher Titus Says If Sarah Palin Elected President He Will "Hang out on Grassy Knoll

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It seems to me that political discourse in America, as well as most of the world, is akin to playing World of Warcraft, or Everquest (for you old timers). You put tons of time into a false reality, with little to no real return on that investment outside of petty entertainment.

In politics, there is not any forward movement. Regardless of which party you vote for, you get the same thing. Look at this very thread...both sides do the exact same thing and then with a shrill voice point their finger and cry about how "the other side" made the exact same indescretion.

it is pathetic. It makes me feel ashamed to be human. Having to share this planet with so many simple and easily influenced sheep is disappointing, and demoralizing.

Is this the best that mankind is destined for? Can my fellow planetary habitants not take a minute to try to remove their head from their derriere?

/rant (but for the love of G

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Christopher Titus is a comedian?

Really ????

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
reply to post by beezzer

While I don't advocate the murder of Sarah Palin very much, I do advocate the taking of a big dump directly into her mouth. It would at least prevent her from spewing idiocy for a few minutes.

Certainly you are being comedic as well...but for the sake of the serious discussion.....

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Who did kill Kennedy, anyway? Maybe it was a 3rd rate comedian?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by SpectreDC

So death threats, hyperbole. . . is okay if it's from the left?

Okay.

Sorry. Forgot about the double standard.

You have to understand that most leftist's(not all though) tend to be sociopaths. Read rules for sociopaths/radicals and it is easy to understand what makes leftist's tick. You have to remember that the vast majority of terrorist attacks committed on American soil have been perpetrated by various leftist groups. Basically most leftists have a bad case of thinking their feces don't stink.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and Christine O'Donnell are all attempts by the bad guys to distract us while they steal from us.

Don't give these three idiots much of your time other than to discourage people from paying attention to them.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'd like Bristol Palin to hang out at my grassy knoll.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I know Christ Titus as a comedian somewhat..

And I could not define him as a right or left guy..

So how do we know it's not from the right?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

the good thing about that is that they already been through the ringer.

not much else to "expose" just how stupid they are.

brilliant, lol!!

and this idiot is not funny, i've heard funnier stuff from most of you guys here.

get it?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
it's amazing how much people still back politicians heart and soul full well knowing they are playing you for a fool and would screw you over in a heartbeat.

you get outraged when they or the party is offended, you take time out of your life to rally and campaign for them, and you donate money to them. there was an old hillary clinton rally video where people were going bat#hit for her, wearing her shirts, and screaming and what not. and low and behold the camera picked her up saying "this is the crap I put up with" after someone gave her a gift. I assure palin is even worse then hillary.

I say grassy knoll for them ALL!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I heard this on Adam Carollas podcast a few days ago.

The discussion revolved around how stupid Americans have become that they would even consider electing this moron and how she has duped gullible people straight to the bank. It had nothing to do with left/right wing politics. it has everything to do with a woman that is incredibly under qualified to hold political office let alone the presidency.

She has consistently shown herself to be an uneducated and an unworldly person who has figured a way to make a fortune by spewing rhetoric that people want to hear. She is the modern equivalent of the rainmaker who traveled around the country to drought stricken areas promising to bring rain for a fee. The rain never comes and once the town realizes they were played as fools he is long gone with the money and moving onto the next town.

It was simply a joke in response to how insane america has become over this woman. Ive listened to Titus before on Carollas pocast and I would say he is not Left wing.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
it's amazing how much people still back politicians heart and soul full well knowing they are playing you for a fool and would screw you over in a heartbeat.

you get outraged when they or the party is offended, you take time out of your life to rally and campaign for them, and you donate money to them. there was an old hillary clinton rally video where people were going bat#hit for her, wearing her shirts, and screaming and what not. and low and behold the camera picked her up saying "this is the crap I put up with" after someone gave her a gift. I assure palin is even worse then hillary.

I say grassy knoll for them ALL!!!!!!!!

ya and i believe the chumps that kiss my baby and shake my hand?

you are serious, who do you suppose we believe? lol

do it like the draft?

"hey! you are hereby called upon to be the POTUS for not more than 4 years and you will be terminated (with extreme prejudice) if you screw up"

hey, i might have something here!
edit on 8-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

'If she gets elected president, I am going to hang out on the grassy knoll all the time... loaded and ready.'

Sub text: Anyone with religiously (christian) based views - is dangerously ignorant and ought to be assasinated for the good of the nation.

On the other hand - Islam which openly declares its intent to take over the entire world by force and execute all Jews and every single person who refuses to convert to Islam. Well that is off limits to any criticism at all! and afterall they have a right to freedom of expression - it's in the constitution don't you know!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

You have to understand that most leftist's(not all though) tend to be sociopaths. Read rules for sociopaths/radicals and it is easy to understand what makes leftist's tick. You have to remember that the vast majority of terrorist attacks committed on American soil have been perpetrated by various leftist groups. Basically most leftists have a bad case of thinking their feces don't stink.

You have to remember that what the US thinks of as "left" is actually what the rest of the world thinks is a bit to the right of Chingis Khan

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by SpectreDC

So death threats, hyperbole. . . is okay if it's from the left?

Okay.

Sorry. Forgot about the double standard.

Maybe you should go hang out with the righty Taliban, they can out conservative the whole lot of you, teach a whole lot about moral authority, fire arms and traditional thought too!
edit on 8-6-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Honestly... just a couple listens to her interviews will undoubtedly prove to any experienced and intelligent person that she is an in-experienced ditz, and that giving her reigns over the newly-declared-dictatorial-status-of-POTUS would be akin to letting your irate Great-Auntie drive the car home on the weekend after one too many glasses of wine.

I mean, seriously folks. How do you think Palin would of handled the Cuban Missle Crisis, or likewise in the future handle something of that same nature?

We'd be fried.
I'm sure that her white-house staff would help guide her in decisions making, but honestly- the only thing she has going for her is her personal image of the working-class Mom so many Americans can relate too. Unfortunately, in the past few years it seems, elections have once-again turned into high-school popularity contests. Jump on the bandwagon and vote for the "coolest" person instead of the person best-suited for the job.

Kidding aside, I can understand this fellow's comedy- he knows that if he doesn't put an end to Sarah Palin if she is President, Sarah Palin might put an end to America.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

You have to remember that what the US thinks of as "left" is actually what the rest of the world thinks is a bit to the right of Chingis Khan

Left = sociopath? who knew.

As to the OP- what else can American comedians do with Palin? she's gold.

Unfortunately for America Palin isn't a joke. She's real. Scary!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashes of the wake

There is always a bit of "serious" in a joke. The "grassy knoll" part immediately created a visual of JFK's head blown apart, and that wasn't funny.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

point taken, but I invested soo much of myself into the whole political fiasco only to be dissapointed time and time again. it's hard for me to care for these people anymore. I mean if I absolutely had to, ron paul seems the best, though I know if elected he will submit to the party "hive" mentality and lobyist, they all do.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It's not a double standard for me. I am neither conservative or liberal, and I don't like Sarah Palin at all. However, this "joke" was not funny. Period. When it catapulted me back to JFK's head being blown open, I didn't find myself laughing.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join