It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Nashville, TN 5June2011 2144CST

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Until the two lights faded out - yes, it was triangular in form.

Of what would you like the picture? The picasa link I have provided is the original of the "craft". I have no other photos of it, because I was scrambling to get the video to work.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

see thats what im saying, there is alot of debunking going on that sometimes just sounds silly when compared to what was actually seen. Weather its chinnese lanterns, ballons, planes, flying goats, or snots on some guys glasses.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

edit on June 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sky lantern triangle

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I knew this was coming. The formation obv looks different. So do the colors.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Yes. Well, sky lanterns do come in different colors.

edit on 6/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yes. Well, sky lanterns do come in different colors.

Fair Enough. What about the formation. And also lanterns are affected by wind.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yes, completely different formation
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89ef0085ded0.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That looks pretty good. No lie

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)
edit on June 6th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
thanks for sharing your storey o.p. and providing evidence of what you saw.

unfortunately this will be matched to something vaguely simular and your observations of what it did etc will be ignored, and before you know it, it will be claimed to be debunked.

good luck finding answers.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Anything is possible. I have been trying to find references to those lanterns being launched last night in Nashville, but can't find anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tacjtg

Until the two lights faded out - yes, it was triangular in form.

Thanks! But how long it lasted?

Originally posted by tacjtg

Of what would you like the picture? The picasa link I have provided is the original of the "craft". I have no other photos of it, because I was scrambling to get the video to work.

When I said another photography, I mean whatever you want, no matter what the subject is; it could be a tree, a landscape, whatever, the important thing is that it have to be from the same camera.
It's for some noise calculations and comparisons.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by spinkyboo

that's not evidence its fantasy

Please know that I do believe that there is more out there than what we are being told.
So, I'm not saying at all that we are alone. I don't believe we are.
However, we are a people "kept in the dark" in a big way. The lanterns are even rather
convincing in Phages video - but I don't think that's what it is either.
I think it's people "in the know" taking a spin above Nashville and lots of other places.
Of course, this is just an opinion and that gut feeling that we have so brilliantly been
taught not to take into consideration.
Having said all that. I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Good find, that's pretty similar.
The triangle shape not always stayed exactly the same all along, but this is a good indication anyway.

It would be interesting to know more about the direction of the wind this day...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

I have to agree with one of the posters above. Chinese lanterns do not hold the same formation for more than a couple seconds at most. They rise and fall and get blown around by the wind. The formations of these types of craft are too uniform.

Agreed 100% .

It is nearly impossible for them to hold such a geometrically perfect shape for a long duration of time.

Can anyone explain these photographs logically and rationally? Or are the only 'debunkings' going to be cliches?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Would it be possible for someone to do some editing of the op's photo? Perhaps changing contrast ect..
It would maybe show the shape of the ufo more clearly and perhaps give more detail.

Great op, that you got an image though.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
No offense to the OP but one could just take a pic of the sky, open it up in photoshop and take seconds in adding 3 light dots

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Good pic, would've loved to have seen this on video. There has been a plethora of triangular shaped objects being reported lately. Makes me wonder....is this military? Is there a base close to where this was shot ?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Well I usually come on here and bash these UFO threads but for once I'm actually stumped! dunno what it might be, Chinese lanterns? possibly hmmm....

Chinese lanterns? The OP clearly stated it was a triangular solid object about the size of a football field. He didn't say it was three separate objects.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
How about the military are capable of shielding the ship using the supposedly yet to develop technology which makes things appear invisible??

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join