It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Nashville, TN 5June2011 2144CST

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

Maybe check with mufon or even report it with them. Good pic for sure.
edit on 5-6-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

Well if it moved and behaved like this, then it appears to be Chinese lanterns.

Get that video up quick smart!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Good shot!Wish I'd seen it....must go more out of the house at night!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
this looks like one of those so called Delta Ships that were seen over Phoenix in '97

Great shot, if this follows the same pattern as Phoenix, it should be out tomorrow, so try to get more pics or vids or something. Thanks for sharing!

Mac

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

I will keep alert!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It looks like the standard triangle, to me, the smaller to medium sized variety.

I saw one at some height once . . . and South toward Albuquerque . . . through binoculars. Looked quite similar. Was still light in the sky . . . almost twilight but still could see blue sky.

Seems to me there are pics of that variety all over the net--some amazingly close up.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I dont think its an alien ship i think its at new military craft a black project
cool photo thanks for posting it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
hey did you report it to www.mufon.com...

Thanks for sharing with us bud

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tac

Hey! Great vid capture! I live not too far from there. Heading outside to see what I can see! Lol.

Spouse and I saw a huge isosoles triangle here over our home that came out of nowhere and was gone in seconds. It was 1.5 x the length of our house. The one we saw had 5 lights on it like a V. It was maybe 100 ft above our treeline and that baby was huge, and silent! The lights were big round lights like the size of a basketball if ya catch my drift.

Again nice work to have your wits about you , and that the object gave you time to film! Great work!

heading out with a dinky camera though lol.
Keep us posted and plz do report to mufon at least once

edit on 6-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Very good pic op ive seen something similar to what you captured last summer and i don't believe its a military craft this craft looks like a UFO to me ..The one i saw looked just like that one with the same shape and lights S&F

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

Nice shot! S&F.

Could it be possible for you to upload the original 3264×1952 pixels size?

This way, I'll try to enhance it see if we can get something better... Thanks!

Edit: got it with your link, sry!
edit on 6-6-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Maybe you witnessed the TR-3B.
Nice.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well I usually come on here and bash these UFO threads but for once I'm actually stumped!
dunno what it might be, Chinese lanterns? possibly hmmm....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Very nice shot indeed. The 'craft' appears to be transparent between the lights, as if the lights are mounted on a triangular frame of sorts.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by skido
Very nice shot indeed. The 'craft' appears to be transparent between the lights, as if the lights are mounted on a triangular frame of sorts.

Thee lights can only make two shapes, a line and a triangle. I am surprised that people are still mistaking lanterns for ufo's.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hello, I'm a new user. Had to join simply because I've seen this image and countless videos of it on UFO Hunters, and various other programs/websites.

It's by no means a plane, and I have no idea what it could be other than a UFO. There is no explanation for it.

Very nice and clear image.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

Hey i live in Nashville to around the brentwood lower antioch area, ive got my carmeras ready and i`ll watch the sky for a few nights and see if i can see anything. I hope to see this thing too, we always here about these triangle shaped formations but never thought one would be seen here in Music City.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

i caught on video something that looks really similar to this on my htc phone in january... and it indeed made two shapes as you say, a line of 3blinking lights, then straight into a triangle in the blink of an eye! was wierd to see it happen. it's not great quality and needs to be viewed full screen..... i won't post it here though, can't be arsed dealing with the haters saying i faked it... when i have the technical ability of a frog when it comes to computers (bar the xbox of course) but you can see it if you type "ufo hervey bay" into youtube
edit on 6-6-2011 by woodnut86 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly
[more

Good photos here and actually very good responses up to this point. I am a pilot, and this is not a normal plane. It is because folks like this poster, I will never bother talking about my experiences here, but I applaud your efforts, again nice post.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tacjtg
reply to post by SubPop79

They were not flashing, but they did seem to differ in brightness but in no regular pattern, just fluctuating brightness, then the rear two faded. After about 30 secs the front light faded and it was gone.

This points towards chinese lanterns imo. The pic also looks like chinese lanterns but it is really hard to say from a still picture. But then again, you provided details and it seems what you've seen were chinese lanterns

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join