It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Nashville, TN 5June2011 2144CST

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Safety over secrecy?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
maybe u folks haven't seen
this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

Props to a fellow Tennesseean and thunderbolt user! I'll ask if my family still in the state saw anything strange last night

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I downloaded the pic from picasa web, blew it up and did some correction. From what I can see, there is nothing connecting the 3 orbs. They appear to be independent.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tacjtg
reply to post by thestillborn1

Wow! So great to hear that others are seeing this too. I have never really had a serious concern for spacecraft and the like, but this has certainly swayed my thoughts on the subject. Hopefully, if it returns, I will obtain more evidence.

I've always believed in ufo's as their nothing more than unidentified flying objects, such as what you and I witnessed. Remember the SR71? Hell, that plane sure sparked some interesting dialogue over it's secretive years and it first flew in 1958. Imagine how folks felt the first time they saw it. I think the same will come of this triangular craft.........in due time.

FWIW! I keep checking the skies every night.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

A true skepticist. If someone (amateur) did create this - It was huge. The creation and launching of such a device would create a very serious police incident report. It could become very hazardous for commercial aircraft.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
S&F!

First, to the OP- Did you mention that at an earlier point in your 3 minute sighting it appeared to have a bit of mass within the triangle shape, that then faded?

If this is the case... for the sake of discussion...

Let's assume it IS an ET craft. It seems a common characteristic among descriptions of sightings of UFO's are sudden appearing and disappearing. I've also come across some sci-fi (in a movie I watched yesterday, in fact
) that depicts ET craft as able to appear completely invisible- where you can see through it, but not walk through it.
*Aside: I believe that if it has been thought up, it has to exist somewhere- maybe not in our reality, but somewhere.

Continuing, This invisibility cloak would account for the similar pixels inside and outside the 3 lights.

Of course you can ask a million questions, which I could no doubt give you very plausible and creative answers to.
However, we all know that, IF, in fact, we are dealing with an ET craft (as we are assuming in this post), then we humans don't have enough information to prove or debunk it.

Basically, my thoughts are relevant until ET's pop in for tea or we are able to create exactly what I've said above. Just because we can't do it, doesn't mean it can't be done.

Man! I love this kind of stuff!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

there is absolutely no evidence for the existence of the tr3b

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Although I do believe there are other organisms that play somewhere in our universe,
I think in this case, and in likely most if not all cases, of the triangle UFO,
we are seeing the "we think we are all powerful" secret folks doing what they do best...
keeping secrets, sort of.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm by no means a photo expert, but I decided to give this a shot. All I did was reduce the noise, and enhanced the shadows. Perhaps it is just my brain wanting to fill in the gap between the lights, but it sure looks like there is an object there, based on the way the lights are reflected.

ETA: Its not as obvious on this small, low quality crop....but on the original close-up you can see where the lights appear to be recessed. You can see it here if you look closely. The shadows indicate they are actually set into something.
edit on 6-6-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

Sweeeeeet, another GREAT find that will be shot down by the radical explanations. I think some people just dont want to believe the truth, which is we are either not alone on this planet or there is technology that is in use that is out of our understanding.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Could anyone try to find a pattern of where they appear? What states etc.. I mean somebody said there was one in Pheonix in 97 there might be enough sightings to pinpoint them on a map. I might do this myself if I feel a little better (sick at the moment).

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tacjtg

-"Was the triangle stayed in the same exact triangular shape for the whole observation, and if so, for how much time?"

And could it also be possible to provide me another original unmodified photo taken with the same camera?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
I'm by no means a photo expert, but I decided to give this a shot. All I did was reduce the noise, and enhanced the shadows. Perhaps it is just my brain wanting to fill in the gap between the lights, but it sure looks like there is an object there, based on the way the lights are reflected.

ETA: Its not as obvious on this small, low quality crop....but on the original close-up you can see where the lights appear to be recessed. You can see it here if you look closely. The shadows indicate they are actually set into something.
edit on 6-6-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

Sorry for double post, but before someone posted a video about one in Belgium that was followed by military planes, if the pictures were real then there was definitely an object between the lights.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

just as there was no evidence for the B-2 or the F-117 until you were supposed to know about it.
the fact remains that many people are getting clear pictures of three lights in a triangular position in the sky. Must be swamp gas.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

And there is more evidence that this is extraterrestrial?
I'll just say this then - whatever it is - someone "in power" knows about it.
It isn't unidentified. Only by the plebs.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Interesting.

I was immediately reminded of a picture from the late-90s/early-2000s that aired on WSMV. I cannot find a link to it, and cannot remember if it was a true picture or rendition. It was a clearly visible black triangle/pyramid-like craft in the air.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
I downloaded the pic from picasa web, blew it up and did some correction. From what I can see, there is nothing connecting the 3 orbs. They appear to be independent.

This is true. Although take this truth with a grain of salt. It is entirely possible and probable that the camera was unable to pick up enough light in the first place and also lost some more detail in jpeg compacting. Us not being able to pull out information that wasn't recorded is not proof of anything. Cell phones dont deal in RAW format

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join