It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most accurate prophecies i have ever seen.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Some of those are damn accurate. I love it!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertashby
reply to post by impaired

done the same thing seems there was no reference to him before 2006 and the language that has been used is way to modern , not form over 100 years ago , seems to good to be true that means it usually is !

Found this reference, Says: Contact Newspaper Oct 6 1998

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If this guy was for real, he was pretty bright

I have a feeling though, that the land at the end of the World where no bombs will explode is not Australia, but Antartica..
Just my 2cents, lol

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Star and flag for you!

The mountain with the 3 crosses... this rings a bell with me as something that was already discussed on ATS a long time ago. I can't seem to find the post for it, but the minute I read it alarm bells went off.

The predictions are so eerie. Thanks again for this post.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Not to nitpick, but planes use hydraulics for the control systems. It's possible to fly a plane with no electronics - it has happened before. Not sure if the APU would be disabled and hydraulic pumps would fail if they don't have backup power. Anyone?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well alot of people are saying hes using words used by the modern world, but if he could predict things, why do you doubt he could use the correct term for it.

After all we dont really understand a lot of things in life do we?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
reply to post by getreadyalready

The 'Three Sisters' in the blue mountains N.S.W Australia is not far from Sydney Harbor. Also, theres caves & freshwater rivers running through them.
www.australia.com...
edit on 4-6-2011 by jewells because: bad link-sorry!

That seems to go along with the other prophecies about Australia being spared from the biggest parts of the damage and turmoil.

Thanks for that link!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

done the same thing seems there was no reference to him before 2006 and the language that has been used is way to modern , not form over 100 years ago , seems to good to be true that means it usually is !

So the book itself was published in 1982, but apparently republished with different contents each time.

Someone who investigated was apparently offered copies of the originals in the handwriting of the illiterate Serbian. Ahem. Looks like your standard con. What a surprise to see they are working on a book to sell.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself.

Maybe this guy is talking about the universal life force called Chi or Prana!

edit on 4-6-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

yep just a giant pile of bricks that can not and never will be replicated with all of modern day mans technology
So please answer me this
If someone did something even 1000 years ago and you can't do it today who was more intelligent?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by daveyboy1991

I think the words being used are more to do with it being translated into English from serbo-Croatian.
When a language is translated you have to use a word people understand.. Hence the word gadget, maybe the 100 year old serbian equivalent to our gadgets these days, were tools that aided farming or building or something.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

"People will do many stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything, not knowing anything. Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.

Islam ?

"Wise men will appear in the Orient, and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie."

What do you all think ?

edit on 4-6-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

I think he's implying Orient as in China/Japan Far East

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think this is part hoax... maybe not all of it but some of the prophecies....

the first red flag was when he said "white bread" which really..... wasnt even invented till the early 1900s (after he died)

if he saw it in a dream i'm pretty sure he wouldn't have said "white bread"

speaks pretty well for an illiterate person too...

just my two cents don't be fooled by this people!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by psych0
reply to post by mustfarhan

Solar power is hard to store. Common solar panels have a high loss of energy and are damaged from use. But I agree that it's underused.

If we had focused on sol power we could have had mirrors or something in orbit that beams energy as needed to plants to distribut on earth, the sun is always there.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL

Originally posted by LightAssassin

They said his literate priest wrote down his visions.

So the book itself was published in 1982, but apparently republished with different contents each time.

Someone who investigated was apparently offered copies of the originals in the handwriting of the illiterate Serbian. Ahem. Looks like your standard con. What a surprise to see they are working on a book to sell.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I remember something about crosses is Hitlers beloved Bavarian Alps that are full of caverns and many misteries.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Misterlondon

Great read whether it's from way back then or recently been played with a little which is possible but anyhow much of it has happened and is in the process of happening...

So when he says 'Country' as in only one Country will survive and this Country is as big as Europe he must mean 'Continent' right? My guess that has to be Australia as it's surrounded by Seas and way away from any wartorn Countries!!

And those bombs dropping are possibly dirty bombs hich were obviously created by Scientists who do everything by numbers!!

Well i don't know if this 3rd World War can be pevented or not but if it's not prevented i guess there will be much death & disease around the World!!

Yes but with earth changes Astralia is already having major drought and floods.Maybe New zealand..any bad stuff happening there?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

The mountain with 3 crosses may be an inference to Golgotha where Jesus Christ was crucified. He was crucified with 2 others so there were 3 crosses altogether. Also Golgotha was a protruding area. This man who spoke these things mentions God and the Holy ghost so there seems to be a Christian connection. That being the case, I think its possible that mention of a mountain with 3 crosses may possibly allude to the crucifiction of Christ......
edit on 4-6-2011 by Elsha because: mispelled words

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
did he predict any natural disasters or other major events?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Let me get this straight - people are starring and flagging this thread but they're not even doing research into whether Mitar Tarabich existed or not.

Deny ignorance, right???
What a joke.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join