It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA sexually assaults mother on Memorial Day

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by deesul69

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Vitchilo

Why are we patting down 40-50 year old Caucasian women?

How many hostage attempts have been committed by 40-50 year old Caucasian women?

How many 40-50 year old Caucasian women were involved in 9/11?

How many incidents in total have been committed by 40-50 year old Caucasian white women in the history of air travel?

Sorry, I realize I am not bowing to worship the golden calf of PCanity, but can my questions be answered?

Thanks in advance.

Colleen LaRose, AKA Jihad Jane

en.wikipedia.org...

She fit's your exact description. You can't tell who's a terrorist all the time, although, I think we need to do a little more racial profiling at the airports. Let's be realistic, not PC!!

Thank you for responding!!! And a star for your investigative efforts. Your responds gives me a new Q...

Since when did using the exception to define the rule stop being a fallacy of logic?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

Whatever ....

The point is these TSA type checks will spread to other areas and arguments like "well just don't fly. Its not a right anyway. Take a train or bus" will turn into "well then don't go to the mall ... concert ... football game ... prom .... or don't take a train or bus ... you don't have a right to anyway." You think I'm just being paranoid and none of this will happen ... but you will be wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is something that will occur more and more I think

Who is more paranoid, the Gov or the working people? doesn't all the rich people have their own jets? like the president and such?

TSA is wrong in so many ways

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I want to ask you a question:

If I am standing at a gas station pumping gas next to your vehicle while you pump gas does my right to smoke tobacco mean that I can smoke a cigarette while I perform the refueling regardless of the risk to you?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Tough issue. Sounds like what people are calling a "drama momma" meets TSA trying to keep bombs off planes. Profiling middle-easterners won't work because they expect it and would use a "standard" looking American as a mule to smuggle an explosive aboard: they would use grandma, Barbie-blonde and/or children to sneak bombs aboard planes.

Then, when an airliner goes "asplodin'" out of the air with debris potentially raining down on an unsuspecting population center (more casualties), what are people going to say then? They're going to ask where the security was. They're going to be outraged that TSA let bombs get smuggled aboard. OR, if all the planned boycotts work (which they probably won't since people are gonna fly no matter what), and then a plane gets taken out, guess what. People are going to blame Obama for getting rid of the TSA.

This is a darned if you do / darned if you don't situation. It's a Kobayashi Maru scenario. Regardless of what you do or don't do no one will like it. Have tight security to keep people safe: outcry against loss of liberty. Have lax security and people die: outcry for more security and looking for someone to blame. So, we have radiation screenings and/or pat-downs.

Pick yer poison and take yer med'cine.

Or, drive, take the bus, take the train. Or charter a smaller plane. In fact, I wonder how the small aircraft charter business is going. I believe the security for private charters isn't so touchy-feely.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

I want to ask you a question:

If I am standing at a gas station pumping gas next to your vehicle while you pump gas does my right to smoke tobacco mean that I can smoke a cigarette while I perform the refueling regardless of the risk to you?

Ridiculous analogy.

Do you intend on killing me? Do I pump gas and look around at everyone thinking "I wonder who wants me dead?" Maybe TSA should come out to the gas station and search everyone for lighters because someone might want to set the station on fire.

Or are you saying that your right to smoke might endanger me? And by analogy Someone might accidently carry a bomb on board a plane and kill people? I mean certainly everyone has the right to carry bombs on planes.

Ridiculous analogy.

I thought they were checking people because they think terrorist are everywhere and they want us dead not ordinary people who may kill us accidently.
edit on 3-6-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Its not about "...Just Don't Fly", its something you simply have to deal with.

So make this argument:

A soldier has to wear a flak jacket, all his TA50 and a ruck sack. Why can't they just go back to wearing only camo? no armor! All that does is weigh them down, making them less mobile, well that and saving their life.

Same with the pat downs, are they inconvenient? sure. Necessary in our time of terrorism and uncertainty? Definitely!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420

Its not about "...Just Don't Fly", its something you simply have to deal with.

So make this argument:

A soldier has to wear a flak jacket, all his TA50 and a ruck sack. Why can't they just go back to wearing only camo? no armor! All that does is weigh them down, making them less mobile, well that and saving their life.

Same with the pat downs, are they inconvenient? sure. Necessary in our time of terrorism and uncertainty? Definitely!

Hey a padded prison cell and a straight jacket will keep you safe too. Why not just give up all freedom for security? If all your concerned with is safety why not submit to rectal exams? Pat downs won't find it. Body scanners only see skin deep. When some "terrorist" puts a bomb up his ass and kills a hundred people will you let them probe yours?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wow you certainly filled up a lot of space with words that in no way answered my question. There are those that would say that was very rude of you!

Its a perfectly sound question in relation to this argument. You say that your individual right to privacy trumps public safety and I say my right to smoke trumps public safety.

I will politely ask you again to answer my question.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

if it is necessary to do those, I am sure the government will find a non invasive way to search you ass.

If 'What if an ass bomb goes off will you let them search your ass?' is the only argument you have, you just need to stop.

Personal liberty means nothing if your dead. Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How do we know this wasnt a protest? Or someone trying to get some attention in the media? I dont like the tsa pat downs but i think they were just doing their job and she "freaked out" When your flying they give you multi pule warnings if you deny the screenings. Things have to change. Have this is all part of the NWO's plan all we need is some whistle blowers and this will be all over.
edit on 3-6-2011 by ajniss because: add a word

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Until someone blows up a plane again, and we have not done "enough" to stop it. Its a Catch-22. Personally, I would rather they reach in and feel around instead of letting some a-hole with a knife get on board or something. Now how they miss knives and stuff? Well that is anothers story. I mean, do you want safety or not? Do you believe this is against the constitution? Fine. But you cant have it both ways.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
EVERYONE OF YOU FAILED TO NOTICE that this Mother and Son DUO do this EVERY TIME they are at an AIRPORT. The police officer and the two TSA woman even said they have them on record and video of other such occasions, yes. Of the same Mother and Son.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

exactly my point. Unless you offer a better solution, then shut up and enjoy the flight. You cant have it both ways, and if you think this isnt necessary, then figure out a way to better screen. As I see it, you cant screen without some sort of invasiveness. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

Wow you certainly filled up a lot of space with words that in no way answered my question. There are those that would say that was very rude of you!

Its a perfectly sound question in relation to this argument. You say that your individual right to privacy trumps public safety and I say my right to smoke trumps public safety.

I will politely ask you again to answer my question.

Your analogy is NOT the same as YOU are endangering people through willful ignorance of smoking near gas.

By not submitting to pat downs I endanger no one. No one will die because I was not given a pat down. I am not endangering anyone.

A terrorist who is intent on killing everyone on board is the one who is endangering.

I'll ask you a question now.

When a terrorist puts a bomb in his rectum and kills people will you volunteer a probing of your rectum because you are endangering everyone else by not?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420

if it is necessary to do those, I am sure the government will find a non invasive way to search you ass.

If 'What if an ass bomb goes off will you let them search your ass?' is the only argument you have, you just need to stop.

Personal liberty means nothing if your dead. Plain and simple.

Being alive means nothing if you have no personal liberty. "Live Free or Die".

BTW you didn't answer the question - for the sake of safety will you allow an anal probing?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner
EVERYONE OF YOU FAILED TO NOTICE that this Mother and Son DUO do this EVERY TIME they are at an AIRPORT. The police officer and the two TSA woman even said they have them on record and video of other such occasions, yes. Of the same Mother and Son.

Quoting my own post to interrupt the posting battle..

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SelfSustainedLoner

aka spamming and trolling.

I could care less who they are. The TSA and Fed's are simply way out of line.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Your doing a pretty damn good job yourself. Maybe if you actually watched and listened to the damn video there wouldn't be 15 post's by you trying to make everyone agree with your point of view, and being to those who don't is the reason you post so much.
edit on 3-6-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

that seems to be your opinion. I am sure there are plenty of people who are happily alive that live in a less free society.

Happiness isn't about how you live, but what you live for.

Thank you PhillyParanormal, good to have someone with sense with me!

Also to SelfSustainedLoner that is f--kin funny! Like I said in my first post, Crazy. haha
edit on 3-6-2011 by mac420 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join