It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA sexually assaults mother on Memorial Day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As she screams for help.

5-28-11 at Sky Harbor International in Phoenix, AZ my mother was sexually assaulted which brought her to tears. Multiple TSA agents claimed to know my whole family (WELCOME TO 1984) TSA then threatened to steal my luggage because I left it unattended... rather because I was 10 feet from it. I was then threatened to have my ability to fly revoked by Southwest Airlines, NOT TSA. Southwest Airlines then threatened to have me arrested for filming the event, even though TSA, Southwest, and Phoenix Police couldn't provide me with the statute or law that claims I cannot film in a public area. Here is that event. Police- Protecting and Serving??? Why is TSA asking for my father's phone number and address at the end of this ordeal, to add us to a no-fly list or spy on us?

A bunch of you are gonna say she's overreacting. But we don't know her story. Was she raped when she was younger? Anyway, every TSA molestation should be a big deal, since it's in violation of the constitution. At least she's doing something, she's not submitting to the thugs like a sheeple. If everyone acted like her, those TSA thugs might think again.

COME ON STATES, PASS ANTI-TSA BILLS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Those thugs need to be arrested.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It isnt going to stop until people refuse to fly.

For every convenience there is a point when the price becomes too high.

(Which is why I dont go to inane social gatherings anymore despite the promise of 'free' food :lol

We've to stop flying.

Let the TSA fondle themselves.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
It isnt going to stop until people refuse to fly.

This won't work. Here's why.

Sheeple will fly. Business will fly. Tourists will fly.

And even if they don't and the air liners go bankrupt, congress is gonna either BAILOUT THEM... or NATIONALIZE THEM.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I see a drama Momma.
Her supposedly being raped and yada yada holds no water with me.
If this is the case that walking train wreck was an explosion waiting to happen.
She must have consented to the search, and then felt violated afterwards.
What did she think was going to happen?
Poor fool to give away her rights so freely.
She did have other options.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
This won't work. Here's why.

Sheeple will fly. Business will fly. Tourists will fly.

And even if they don't and the air liners go bankrupt, congress is gonna either BAILOUT THEM... or NATIONALIZE THEM.

I dont know where to place my bets then.

Flight boycott? Legislatures passing more laws covering the TSA? The disbanding of the TSA? Thoroughly molested individuals still blowing up/highjacking planes to prove the futility of it all?

None seem likely to happen or if they did happen the event would be twisted in a such a way as to come off as another loss for liberty.

At least I have to believe that once a "sheep" has been molested the sheep is no longer a sheep. Surely one cant complain about their treatment one day then walk right into that same treatment the next?

Ah, who am I kidding? Of course a sheep can. People are idiots.
edit on 2-6-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Can someone please find where law dictates how a US citizen is supposed to comply with the TSA?
They are not law enforcement. What are our rights?
Can they detain us? By what authority?
If we are detained, are we not supposed to get Miranda Rights read?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If the day ever comes when the NWO goons kick down your door to drag you from your home and strip you of your freedoms, they will be carrying badges & government ID. Please don't ever assume that these people are here to help you.
They are the type of people that will follow orders regardless of the effect it will have on their fellow citizens.

I am sorry your mom had to endure this.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
All we saw was a woman screaming that she was molested.

HELP I'M ON FIRE!!!!

Did anyone believe me?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

It CAN work...

What we need to see is lawsuits, employee vs. employer, for forcing them to fly for work, thus subjecting them to hands down the pants.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Actually this reaction should happen everytime one of these TSA thugs lays a hand on someone, with enough pressure they will have to back off.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
There are 2 mindsets being forced, in this country, and it's been underway for quite awhile in my opinion.
Those that understand the value of life and liberty, and respect and are not willing to sell out to survive,
and then those who will march to the beat of whatever drum keeps their belly full and held close to the warmth of their beast masters breast.
It isnt new , and it will always be disgusting to those of us actually made of substance.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The man in the video is 100% correct.

If you read TSA Regulations - Part 1542 Airport Security, no where does it even mention the word "video" or "film". The only reference to "photo" concerns photo ID.

The TSA doesn't even know their own stupid regulations. They operate through fear and intimidation tactics.

UPDATE - Also you won't find anything under Phoenix Sky Harbor rules and regulations saying that "non-commercial" video taping is illegal. Only "commercial" filming requires a permit.

edit on 2-6-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Stop Flying.

The TSA is a private contractor. If you stop flying and the Airline Industry is not making money, they will remove the TSA and cancel the contract or they will go out of business. At the end of the day, like any business, it is about money.

You cut the funding, you remove the problem.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

A boycott would probably be our best option...so when do we start the petition to refuse flying until the TSA is scaled-back or disbanned?

Something as small as a petition to boycott could grow a lot of momentum if done the right way!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

TSA I thought was a department of DHS? Not a contractor.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Im glad for the drama mommas.

Its the people who just suck it up and take it that enable this kind of crap. The more people who flip out and end up on video all over the internet, the better.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

A boycott would probably be our best option...so when do we start the petition to refuse flying until the TSA is scaled-back or disbanned?

Even if people just boycotted one airline at a time you could get movement on the issue. You dont even have to give up flying altogether if you need to fly for your job. Just pick one, everyone refuse to fly it and make it clear WHY they are doing it, (send a message to the government about TSA policies) and that airline will have a lot more power to influence policy than we will. Even with petitions.

And make it clear that if we DONT get movement, a different airline will be next.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I cannot argue that point but this woman I'm sure had this planned, if not she has had deeper issues for a much longer time.
And I would not want her in the same vehicle as me.
She did have other options, and I'm sure she'll use them now as I'm sure she's on the no fly list already.
Once one of these folks who scream foul get serious enough about it, they will figure out exactly what is illegal (Hint: No law is broken, when you give away your rights) and challenge the law, statute, Etc. in a court of law.
I see alot of talk and no worthwhile action.
This is akin to a man and woman having sexual relations under consent and the woman screaming rape.
That would be wrong of the woman.
Now if the woman does not consent then YES, it is rape and should be pursued.

Hope it helps.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

A bunch of you are gonna say she's overreacting.

Ummmm....ya think

Does she not understand what a pat down is???

Actually...I think it is staged since they said the family has done this before. And he has the language of someone who came prepared.

More created controversy.

edit on 2-6-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I cannot argue that point but this woman I'm sure had this planned, if not she has had deeper issues for a much longer time.
And I would not want her in the same vehicle as me.

Lol. I agree that she likely has some issues. But if you ever look at the percentage of Americans on some kind of psychiatric drug, you might realize, no matter what vehicle of mass transportation you are on, you are riding with people with issues.

I cant tell for sure, because of all of the screaming, but, it SEEMS like her complaint is that her boob was fondled. My understanding is that they are supposed to run their hands up underneath the breast, not handle the breast itself. Same with the penis/testicles/vagina. They are not supposed to grab and handle them, but run their hand up along the thigh to them.

And, if they grabbed a handful of boob, she has a point, although I personally would not scream like a banshee in public, Im glad SHE is not similarly reserved, as it makes people in general more aware that other human beings really dont want to be fondled by rent a cops.

Edit to add,

And a serious argumentative flaw you are making, by saying what she is doing is like crying rape after consensual sex is that IF they did handle her more than the guidelines specify, its actually more like crying rape after voluntarily agreeing to some heavy petting and ending up having sex without agreeing to THAT. Which is rape, quite frankly.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join