It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA sexually assaults mother on Memorial Day

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by JaeBea

If a Police officer did this he would loose his job......since when does the TSA have authority over the Police?

Making the law foggy and hard to interpret is another one of the marks of a totalitarian society.

Not knowing who has authority over whom allows horrible things to happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Aisling

You just don't get what a search/pat down is for do you.
A person can stash something next to their private parts, it happens.
Without searching this area the search is useless.
Yes there are sex offenders sitting in jail but, the big difference is they did NOT get permission to touch.
This woman was standing on the search pad, if she did not want a search most people would say no or back away.
She gave consent.
And yes, people are suspects, not everyone has happy intentions.
And as long as there is the possibility of wrongdoing, there will be some security guard there to shake down your junk.
Because you are subject to the same rules as all of the other poor folk who cannot afford their own jet.

Oh that is complete crap and you know it. When a police officer searches you, they do not strap on rubber gloves before hand. They do not go inside your pants or up into your bra if your a woman. They don't sit there slowly going up and down your legs as far as they can. You know why? Because police officers are trained how to do this. These minimum wage "Agents" aren't. She gave consent? When. I didn't hear her give consent. You do realize you don't have a choice right? If you refuse to be screened you can't fly sure. But you can't leave the airport either. At least thats what the TSA tries to tell you.

Just because you are subject to either go through a cancer causing back-scatter machine, or have some goon sexually assault you (and yes.. thats what it is. If "I" did what the TSA does I'd be facing 15-20) doesn't make it the right thing to do.

I'm amazed at how many TSA agents and Government shills we have on ATS now. We're actually supposed to believe all of this is "ok" and "safe". Hey don't like it? Don't fly. Well how about when it is put into train stations? Hmmm? Oh and it will be. They are already pushing for it. Oh and how about the next concert or sporting event you want to go see? Well guess what, they are pushing for the TSA to be there too. I wonder what the argument will be then. What will you all sit here and say as we are turned more and more away from supposed "democracy and freedom". Cause I don't see any of either here in America lately do you?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Not sure, but I do not think they do. If I'm not mistaken, TSA is a contracted service kind of like Wackenhut! It is a run around for Soros and Chertoff to make money off of their body scan equipment at our expense. Follow the money my friend, follow the money!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JaeBea

Yeah, those bastards are trying to get those machines here in our airports......those plus these pat downs would start a riot here in Australia to no end. We just won't put up with it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Actually alot of officers carry gloves just for this, ask one.
Some officers are not as thorough as when cuffed and in a cage they are not as worried about a box cutter.
The lady in question gave consent and even stepped onto the search pad, did you not see where she was standing?
Consent.
You said, "If you refuse to be screened you can't fly sure. But you can't leave the airport either. At least thats what the TSA tries to tell you."
There is your answer, they try to tell you.
Some idiots believe it too, as they do not know their rights.
Get past it, if you travel in someone elses vehicle you are bound to their rules.
Otherwise, find your own transportation.

(Edit)
And nobody yet has been able to tell me, if this is illegal activity, then why has no tsa guard been arrested or charges filed yet?
That is the key to all of this.
edit on 3-6-2011 by g146541 because: to add.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think I know the best way we can react to a pat down that is perhaps to aggressive. Rather than become angry and respond as this lady did I think the best way to go about expressing disapproval by seeming to take some sort of sexual thrill from it.

I can see it now. A TSA agent is patting me down (I know this will happen as I refuse to subject myself to the body scanner) and as his hands get lower I say "now make sure your thorough down there its been a while since hands have been there" or as the agent starts explaining the procedure you say "just force me to do what you say this is the closest I've been to a date in a while". Picture how the agent would react if you said "oh baby don't wear gloves I want to feel those soft hands" or any variation of the scenario I have laid out.

The idea is to stimulate a "flight" response from the agent rather than a "fight" response. If the agent feels extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed I think it will have far more of an effect than a hostile response possibly could.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I'm sure many Aussies said the same before their guns were taken away from them.
It is only a matter of time before you guys get your own tsa.
Believe that.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Indeed!
As they are searching the bits, start a grinding motion!!
That would put some folks on the edge.
reverse psychology, reverse rape?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Aisling

You just don't get what a search/pat down is for do you.
A person can stash something next to their private parts, it happens.

And theoretically, whatever can be stashed next to a woman's "private parts could also be stashed inside her private parts.

So where does this lead us?

Without searching this area the search is useless.

You stumbled onto the grim future we face if the TSA and Homeland security continue to strip us of our rights.

edit on 6/3/2011 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Agreed, we will be stripped if we do not stop consenting!
It is as simple as that.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

You know what, this s--t pisses me off. You can all piss on the TSA, which they are not perfect, but they are there for a reason.

You can say these searches are over the top, but me personally I would rather be patted down than find out someone snuck a bomb on board a plane at 30,000 feet.

This woman sounds like she's either
1. Crazy
2. Lawsuit Crazy
3. Mentally Unhealthy (different than being crazy)

As a vet I have heard stories from my fellow Soldiers about people putting over 50 lbs of C4 on a child who cleans Soldiers boots and rooms for money to try to sneak him onto the FOB and blow him up.

TERRORISTS DO NOT CARE HOW THEY KILL YOU ONLY THAT THEY KILL YOU.

I'd rather be thoroughly searched then blown up, idk, call me crazy.

By the way, it wasn't like it was a dude who 'grabbed her breast" it was a woman, as per the TSA guidelines.

If you have nothing to hide, lift your titty!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by retiredTxn

I'm with you on this one. I plan any trips I absolutely MUST fly, to include municipal airports and known airports that don't have those awful scanners and grope sessions. Otherwise, since it's so close, I take the train, or we drive to the destination.

To the OP- someone says in the video that this was the second time this has happened to your mom? What's with that? I have to say, I feel she went over the top on this, but frankly, I won't allow anyone to feel me up. If it's not legal for some stranger to fondle me in a public park, it shouldn't be legal for these so called "agents" to do so either.

I'd truly have hated to have to fly my kids with these conditions....as I taught my kids to scream, kick, scratch and bite anyone who attempted to touch them inappropriately.

No one is going to touch me intimately except my husband, period. We have the right to be secure in our bodies and possessions, and I live by what our forefathers left for us to follow as a nation. Those rights don't have an expiration date, or exceptions.

In the end it is up to us as a nation to step up to the plate, and as a nation, say "NO" when our government abuses their power. No one can do it for us. Collectively, we are far stronger than those in office. Our government was based on "for the people, by the people and of the people" NOT "for the government, by the government, and of the government".

Ok I've spoken my 2 cents. Thanks for listening.

Peace!
SK

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
when are people going to say enough is enough and not allow these TSA goons to put there hands on us??
Opt out of the scanner, and REFUSE to let them put their hands on you...AND get on the plane. I'd love to see someone do this. EVERYONE is deemed a terrorist in an airport now. You now have to prove you are not a terrorist by being scanned/fondled. I know I'm not a terrorist, I'm not a criminal, I've had 2 FBI background checks done. None of this matters though to the TSA. I wont subject myself to their procedures because I know I'm not a threat. Everyone needs to get loud at the airport...make a scene and demand this nonsense stops. I believe the more this goes on, people will start to rise up. The TSA will harass the wrong person and civil unrest will break out in the airport. Forget what the law says...the government breaks law all the time, Constitution means nothing anymore. If it's good for them it's good for us.

And to everyone that thinks the TSA is a good thing for safety, while they humiliate and degrade us, maybe you should stay home if you're afraid of "terrorism". In fact it would be a good idea if you never left your house.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is the new world order in action...we should expect such things today in the United Prison of America.
I am totally amazed this woman wasn't prepared to be sexually assaulted by that illuminazi officer; fly and you have to comply!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

vile laws need violating!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Why are we patting down 40-50 year old Caucasian women?

How many hostage attempts have been committed by 40-50 year old Caucasian women?

How many 40-50 year old Caucasian women were involved in 9/11?

How many incidents in total have been committed by 40-50 year old Caucasian white women in the history of air travel?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
For all those in favor of TSA groping for public safety:

A bomb could be planted in someone's rectum. Are you going to be bending over in the future? The government thrives off your fear. That's how they continue to tighten their grip. This has nothing to do with public safety.

I am not flying. There are so many beautiful places within driving distance.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
the sailor has been quiet as of late. But stuff like this really pisses me off. Hooray for the guy filming standing up for our god given rights. TSA are obviously above the law.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Its real simple folks.

They get away with this because they claim you don't have a right to fly. You "gave up" your rights when you bought a ticket. This same logic can be applied to EVERY private property that is publicly used. Imagine if the grocery store chains did this. Hired the TSA to check you before you entered the store. This can be in malls, stores, sporting events, train stations, bus terminals. It could be put in place anywhere the public goes to a PRIVATELY owned place. The argument is this is private property you do not have a right to be here without our (the owners) consent. That consent is contingent on your being search by whatever means we see fit. Don't like it? Leave.

Nice. Real nice way to live in society. You people for this are advocating an "orwellian" nightmare. You can't see how it will move from the airports to elsewhere? Learn to think and read. A judge ordered that it be done at a prom.

Note the video says embedding is not allowed and you have to click the link below it to watch.

Edit: does that law they want to pass about embedding youtube videos mean that either I or ATS would be guilty of a crime by me embedding this video?

edit on 3-6-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MustangSally

Like 99% of safety guidelines, its not perfect, but without it, s--t would be much more dangerous.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join