It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA sexually assaults mother on Memorial Day

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This lady is the biggest tool

I have ever seen in a TSA video..

This is just overboard..

I agree I want to see the *molestation*

This is a boy who cried wolf attention grabbing scam...

This is what is NOT needed to combat the TSA groping.

Hats off to the SON ONLY for fighting for his right to FILM.

Again his mother acted like a tool and they wanted to record it
this was all preplanned.

The man does HAVE A RIGHT TO FILM THOUGH..
edit on 3-6-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
reply to post by brettrix

There is no universal right to freedom from searches in this country. The Constitution does not have any force on private property. If you come into my home and I want to search you there is nothing you can do to stop me other than to leave. You have no right to privacy on private property. You have no right to block or question my search and no right to appeal my decision to make you leave.

Airports and airplanes are private property just like my home. So are malls and movie theaters for that matter. These places, while open to the public, are not owned by the public and therefore you have no right to privacy, no right to not be unreasonably searched, or even freedom of speech in these places.

this is what I said 3 pages back.

Yeah we can have a police state after all! You have a right to not be searched only on publicly owned land or your own property. Anywhere else and you have submit to whatever the owner wants or you have to leave. Grocery stores, malls, theaters, gas stations, everywhere. What fun! Let the groping begin!!! Won't it just be so much fun living here all safe and secure?

Its like a major loophole in the constitution. We can have our constitution and a police state at the same time. Don't like it just stay home.
edit on 3-6-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
reply to post by brettrix

There is no universal right to freedom from searches in this country. The Constitution does not have any force on private property. If you come into my home and I want to search you there is nothing you can do to stop me other than to leave. You have no right to privacy on private property. You have no right to block or question my search and no right to appeal my decision to make you leave.

Airports and airplanes are private property just like my home. So are malls and movie theaters for that matter. These places, while open to the public, are not owned by the public and therefore you have no right to privacy, no right to not be unreasonably searched, or even freedom of speech in these places.

this is what I said 3 pages back.

Yeah we can have a police state after all! You have a right to not be searched only on publicly owned land or your own property. Anywhere else and you have submit to whatever the owner wants or you have to leave. Grocery stores, malls, theaters, gas stations, everywhere. What fun! Let the groping begin!!! Won't it just be so much fun living here all safe and secure?

That's one of the most over dramatized and incorrect statements I've read on ATS, if you believe the "TPTB" really wants to "grope" you at the petrol station, shopping mall, theatre etc etc then you need your head examined...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I'm looney ... and wrong apparently it was the prom.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Again, people don't want to "grope you", your not that special.

Maybe the next thing you suggest is that ISP RADIUS servers shouldn't authenticate users any longer as it's an invasion of privacy???

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Maybe the next thing you suggest is that ISP RADIUS servers shouldn't authenticate users any longer as it's an invasion of privacy???

I'm not special but maybe if I was wearing a hot low cut dress to the prom. I could spruce it up a little. Suck in my gut?

Seriously what do you think of that? A federal judge ordering TSA to supervise pat downs for a prom. What's next?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'm not special but maybe if I was wearing a hot low cut dress to the prom. I could spruce it up a little. Suck in my gut?

Seriously what do you think of that? A federal judge ordering TSA to supervise pat downs for a prom. What's next?

Well I'll admit that does seem a little... odd to say the least.

But either way, I'm talking in the context of TSA security procedures being applied at airports.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

But either way, I'm talking in the context of TSA security procedures being applied at airports.

Thanks for the honesty. I was being "over the top" on purpose but this is mostly what concerns me - that it won't stop at just the airports.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I agree that some people use the airport to ship drugs and other illegal stuff
some can even hide a knife or a little bomb
screening needs to be done on a certain point
but hiding something near your genital area .. nearly impossible to walk normaly afteward
the safest place would be in a dark place .. why dont they check there if there was really a real threat ??

This defied any logic and piss me off like never before
touching children now ... this is against all law and common sense
why the TSA bill wasnt made with EXCEPTIONS .. !?!?!?!??

If those videos dont make you react negatively .. there is a problem with you

This one is shirtless ... WTF

Very disgusting .. i would never let my childrens be touch like that

This girl was cry in despair but the TSA just continued..until it was all finish

and a pregnant woman

what will the children think of this full body and private area search .. how now can they grow normaly

This is insane .. is the gov really want us to go ballistic to uprise in the streets ?
that TSA pat down can no longer continu . Obama will be remembered just for that

Obama is part of that pedophile gang
he just have to make a phone .. and TSA will go DOWN
what does he waiting for ??
edit on 6/3/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the honesty. I was being "over the top" on purpose but this is mostly what concerns me - that it won't stop at just the airports.

Yeah, I do understand what your getting at in all fairness, I just don't subscribe to the idea that the US Government is paying employees under a false banner to "legally sexual assault" members of the public in an attempt to mind trash the population.

I don't know, maybe I should do more reading on the subject

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

In all fairness though, no one is being "groped" or "abused" to the true definition of the word in those videos. It might be a little uncomfortable viewing (or experiencing) but I have those same physical checks done to me here in the UK, it may be slightly uncomfortable but it's not sexual abuse, period.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

In all fairness though, no one is being "groped" or "abused" to the true definition of the word in those videos. It might be a little uncomfortable viewing (or experiencing) but I have those same physical checks done to me here in the UK, it may be slightly uncomfortable but it's not sexual abuse, period.

Dang Kron all this honesty is contagious. I don't really think they are sexually assaulting people either. I know some perv somewhere in TSA is getting their jollies (a numbers game you know) but not all of them. I still feel it is too much and unnecessary but not exactly sexual assault. I wouldn't want to have to experience this on a regular basis and I feel that it is an unreasonable search as prohibited by our (US) 4th amendment to the constitution.

-------------------------------

I think my avatar is coming across too strong. People take a look at that face and that name and think I'm one smug MF. Happens all the time. I chose the avatar cause I thought it was funny but people are getting really defensive. Maybe I should change it to some hot chick with some cool name that disarms people when they say it in their heads. That way I could lure them into submission. Muwaaahhhhh haaaaa haaaa !

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Depends where the touching take place
i would understand under the armpit
on the legs, mouth and hair

there is no place between the legs even for womans ...the place serve to walk
you just CANT hide anything there except if it was "inside" placed in a condom .. the old trick
you can hide almost anything there... why would they touch near your private area because of some "threat"
but they wont go inside you or scan you in the xray machine ???!!!.. its illogic

people have reason to cry and feel their rights violated
hear her out please ... THIS IS HAPPENING TO EVERYONE
and you will probably feel like her after the search

Megamind .. nah you avatar is cool
dont change it
the guy in the movie is not that bad lol
edit on 6/3/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I am all for retaining human rights. But just to make it clear, its not the tsa people in general. I once tried out for tsa years ago, I didnt get the position. But if I did get the job, I doubt I would enjoy squeeze someones sack and touching their crevice. How many people wash their clothes wrong, or dont clean themselves well? You think I want a guys funk-smell on my hand? You think I would be smiles and candy when I have to walk up and moves someones package around and possibly get some of their hygene aftermath on me?

Make a formal complaint to the higherups, but dont scream at the people screening you unless its completely out of the normal procedure away from the public eye.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Dang Kron all this honesty is contagious. I don't really think they are sexually assaulting people either. I know some perv somewhere in TSA is getting their jollies (a numbers game you know) but not all of them. I still feel it is too much and unnecessary but not exactly sexual assault. I wouldn't want to have to experience this on a regular basis and I feel that it is an unreasonable search as prohibited by our (US) 4th amendment to the constitution.

Maybe so, I mean I don't experience body pat downs/searches etc on a daily basis, if I did then I'd probably feel the same way but I always try to look at both sides of the coin i.e. if we take it as gospel that the reason the Govt is searching people for the intended reason (to stop a weapon,bomb,illegal item etc being smuggled onto a plane with ill intent) then they can't win if they fail to search the person who was carrying said item.

People are all too quick to change their minds, especially when something serious happens, I can see now people screaming "well why didn't was the suspect searched before he got ON THE PLANE?!?!"

Govt respond and say he slipped under the net and wasn't a known suspect, public respond "BUT IF EVERYONE WAS SEARCHED THEN MY MOTHER WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!!"

It's a difficult one, although again I'll concede that when you take into account are thousands of innocent people being searched with no results or are they searching people for some (personally I disagree but...) higher level nefarious purpose the whole debate becomes that much harder to apply some level heading thinking to it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Your mom sure looks like one of DEM DERRR TURRISTS, yup.

more fear mongering here. i would like to see how another TSA agent was treated if they or one of their children were getting harrassed and fondled by the hands of the protector.

Anyone wanna go in on buying some airports and planes? We can start our own transport line.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No we have a system of government that provides for the rights associated with ownership of private property. Freedom to own property is so fundamental to the American way that the original draft of the Declaration of Independence said "life, liberty, and the pursuit of property."

To suggest that the Constitution should apply to you while on someone's private property is to suggest that America should be a police state where the government is all powerful and no one's rights of property are respected.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
All of this nonsense could stop if they fired all of TSA and got Trained handlers and replaced the pat downs for bombs with bomb/narcotic sniffing dogs and the old simple metal detector

Just saying when is the last time a wet noise caused this many problems

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You cannot consent to give up rights. The government is prevented by it's highest authority from violating the inalienable rights of the people and they choose to ignore it. You saying it doesn't make it true. You CANNOT consent to giving up your rights.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sorry, but you do not give up your rights of personal liberty just because you step into an airport. Which is not considered "Private Property".

1) Public airport, public use. All the major airports commercial airliners fly out of are in this category. Most small airports fall into this category too. Most are owned by counties. There are the most airports in this category, over 3,000 in the US.

2) Public airport, private use. These are things like military bases, fire-fighting command centers, police heliports, NASA, and the like. The government (which means you and me) owns these too, but we don't get to use them.

3) Private airport, private use. These are fully private airports on private land. You cannot use these without permission from the owner, which you likely won't get.

4) Private airport, public use. These are things like restaurants and private ski areas. You need the owner's permission to land here, but sometimes they give blanket permission.

With that being said, your rights under the 4th amendment are NOT given up simply because you want to fly. Despite what some say, flying is not a "privileged" it is a right given by the United States Government.

49 U.S.C. § 40103 : US Code - Section 40103: Sovereignty and use of airspace

(a) Sovereignty and Public Right of Transit. - (1) The United
States Government has exclusive sovereignty of airspace of the
United States.
(2) A citizen of the United States has a public right of transit
through the navigable airspace. To further that right, the
Secretary of Transportation shall consult with the Architectural
and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board established under
section 502 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. 792)
before prescribing a regulation or issuing an order or procedure
that will have a significant impact on the accessibility of
commercial airports or commercial air transportation for
handicapped individuals.

TSA has stated that there are technically "two" different pat downs. One for what they deem "normal" passengers and one for whom they deem "trouble makers". Guess who gets the enhanced version?

TSA admits to punishing passengers

As for why the TSA has not been punished, or why no agent has been arrested. Because they are members of the Department of Homeland Security, thats why. Do you think a government organization is going to allow a local cop to arrest a member? When Texas TRIED to make this on the books illegal for Government Agents to behave in this manor, they were threatened by the Department of Justice, and so subsequently dropped the bill. Though now there is talk that they may change their mind.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join