It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 41
45
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
And all that was asked was answeres.
SO the who wished to lead the cannot answer, now.
So if O13 subbmitted his free will and had another question then what.
Is my ETERNAL leader THE who can even traverse HELL afraid to answer ETERNAL bonding questions that the should be able to answer with all clarity and love. Why cant you answer or am I too nothing of a normal slave to your high ranks am I am I am.

I am with the WILL of GOD WITH if GOD feels he doesnt want me to have it he would simple relieve the of it.

Please answer as your answers will stick with you for Eternia.

Untillllllllll................ Trans processing your reply be well.
How can YOU not answer, 1 O13 was willing to give ALL to help out ALL . Seems like another angel who tricked many to fall ow in past eternia. Tricked many MANY who thought the kingdoms promised where like heaven but only turned out to be the tricksters kingdom to rule those who fell.



The time line is lready perfect and you are trying to rush it too much.......The system can only handel so much shock value.......We must think of everyone involved and in this case its a large group........I know you but please get to know mre before you get defensive....Or at least a little more before im the bad guy okay?




posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Brianegan

Oh yeah.....Plus im not going to stop either.........Are you gonna do soemthing to try and stop me?

No NOT ME.



Well youre the only one threatening me at the moment.

Post 1 threat? And as 1 said im done the data from within your eternal soul is sent, this woulda been done pages ago if you just answered, but nope WE had to continue engaging to get fragments per response to build your mental answers.


edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by Brianegan
 


Please you two, stop the in-fighting. Stay on task. Beat your swords into plowshares and keep your eyes on the task at-hand.

Both of you are correct, and both of you are wrong if you continue in this line of argument.

Please stay on-task.


Thank you brother, its sibling rivalry not fighting at least not by the. Some only want answers nothing more. I apollos for the disrespect if I have to you in any way.



I second that.......My apologies to you and all who witnessed. .....but i still meant it ....nahhhnahhh....lol.....Come on op just chill out...Its gonna be fine.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   


Hey you.....I wanted to make sure i stopped fighting with everyone to take the time to speak to you. Im so happy that you still stand strong even after the beating im taking here....lol......... Im happy to jump in the flames as long as someone like you finds their way each time..........The moment no one can any longer rise above from my words is the day i will stop. So I just wanted to thank you for being my light in the darkness.....I love you.


I'm so sad that the thread has come to this brother. We all have the same end goal in mind i'd like to think, so there's no need for this. I'm more than happy to be the your light here, it's why i'm here after all. I'm the sort of person that needs things things put plainly & that's exactly what you did. I'm eternally grateful for that. I hope others see the way, I really really do . You're very welcome & I love you too.

Love & Light to All



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
Or at least a little more before im the bad guy okay?

I dont call you bad. You can be illuminati who wish to do good and is laying out their plans. But your attitude towards those who dont understand you due to your writtings is appauling. I watched you warn try to scare even disrespect others in your response tone. So bad may be a self generating feeling, brotheren.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
I second that.......My apologies to you and all who witnessed. .....but i still meant it ....nahhhnahhh....lol.....Come on op just chill out...Its gonna be fine.


Yes 1 knows, chillaxed



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Brianegan
 

Your answers will make you what you fully wish to be. Please answer as the answers will stick with you for Eternia. I answered you ALL of your questions Some want yours????


edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



Okay op..very well....as you wish..........If I said no would that mean you think that i was wishing to be God?
or if i said yes would i need to wish for something that would already be true?

Im just trying to flush out your motive here bc it smells. You believe you are helping but the ripple effect will leave to many out of the equation that should be involved.....


You know what im going to continue what ever you think im doing in private bc no one loves me here........



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
You know what im going to continue what ever you think im doing in private bc no one loves me here........


And dont start that no one loves you here. 1 LOVES YOU ALL, means just that ALL.
Take care nice chatting.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Op13...
my heart saddens by what you're doing.
stop
Listen within
don't let yourself be doing wrong.

I know that Brianegan knows exactly what he's doing here.
I support him wholeheartedly.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What a thread! I cannot believe a thread can go on and on like this as it is filled with so much animosity that seems to be driven by fear and control.

What is the point? To argue and tell people they are wrong and you are right and then not give answers as to why you deem yourself so much more than anyone else?

From the beginning I got it, understood, and even agreed. Once my own thought of who God is to ME, is when the attacks of doom began.

I want to ask again, Why do think you should warn anyone of something you have just learned yourself?

To what authority do you have to control with fear?

Is your point to cause grief and not shed love and light?



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Brianegan
 


We me and you are BOTH are under the same judge. So I have no judgment abilities on NONE of his creations EVEN YOU.


Thank you......stop acting like you do and ill be happy as a clam. I promise



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe
 


laffoe, may GOD stay with you, Brotheren Brianegan is not my enemy nor you. There were things needed from him that have been received. I dont wish to derail you alls good causes as my recent post stated 1 LOVES YOU ALL. Any cannot be upset for 1 trying to fully understand. Am I wrong for wanting to understand? I havent even taken a bite of him or none of his followers. I stand for what he seems to as well so we got to have clarity tis all nothing more. I dont seek to overshadow his light but I am not here to lower Mine either. Thanks laffoe for the input and again I hope I harmed your cause none. be well



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.



Source: King James Version of the Bible from the Book of Hebrews, Chapter 5, Verses: 11 -14.


Does this relate to mankind's complacency, as a whole? Perhaps, or perhaps not. Parabola and Literal. Study around and view the perspectives, then practically apply a literal translation, in context, to arrive at the reasonable truth, without changing any meaning or inference?

Perhaps...

This is much like "Turning the Other Cheek," saying I have always heard, growing-up. I have always thought of this as the "state of thinking" that if a person found themselves in a situation where they were slapped, they would "turn the other cheek," and allow themselves to be slapped again. I accepted the saying, on face-value, but felt inside, that it was unfair.

Okay, so what? How does this relate to anything? Well this just illustrates how mistranslations occur, and the skill of discernment plays a key-role. The truth is never easy to find, when buried in centuries of "sayings," but finding-out the alternative "understandings" a culture may have, is intriguing.

Wrapping it-up, the finding that "turning the other cheek," really means to never allow the other person to slap you, in the first-place. Now, this really changes the passive stance created, by my supposedly-flawed understanding of the first "saying," but I tend to feel and agree with the latter. It's more pro-active and there's no messy residue remaining, if you subscribe with the first "interpretation."

Just a "quaint" mental and spiritual exercise to bombard you all with. I suppose, you can apply both techniques, depending on the circumstance, if each produce a good result.

Discernment is a very handy tool to use.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]
Well Brianegan "some" see your reading of Questions multiple times to try to answer with the best answers. you kept trying to find best answers instead of the ones your mind transmitted, WE are happy with that. It would of been nice for ALL to see HERE your answers tho. And since you feel 1 is beating on you because of communications engagements, 1 apollos for this. Again received transmitted - Thank you and good luck

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA O13 trans.complete SHARED
Be well

edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



I knew your intentions were good but they were just acting out of a little to much excitment...Just trust me....It will be fine as is already happening in the perfect steps in the perfect stages......Everything that will happen and everything that has already happened has been just right so far and all is lamost completely learned......Soon no more training wheels......



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by laffoe
 


laffoe, may GOD stay with you, Brotheren Brianegan is not my enemy nor you. There were things needed from him that have been received. I dont wish to derail you alls good causes as my recent post stated 1 LOVES YOU ALL. Any cannot be upset for 1 trying to fully understand. Am I wrong for wanting to understand? I havent even taken a bite of him or none of his followers. I stand for what he seems to as well so we got to have clarity tis all nothing more. I dont seek to overshadow his light but I am not here to lower Mine either. Thanks laffoe for the input and again I hope I harmed your cause none. be well



Yes love thats the point.......That wanting is the control that you are holding on to so tightly.......You fear not recieving anymore understanding if you dont have the power to ask for it but everyone would agree that the naswers are so much better when you dont even have to ask........Just be content and make the choice........The judgement you have made by believing you have found the info you were after is another display of the same thing again....Please there is nothing more important than the relationship.......so just come home and shush so you can hear whats being said really.....

Im telling you that you have been pretty much covering your ears hearing only a mumble.....Its so funny to think that one could translate a mumble perfectly.......You and most others are affraid of what they might find out there being able to harm them........So sure they move forward but not without cautioning every step...........In other they cover their ears just in case they need to close them bc something may be too scary and they dont want to hear it........

If the ears are only half open at all times a proper translation is not full proof.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]
Well Brianegan "some" see your reading of Questions multiple times to try to answer with the best answers. you kept trying to find best answers instead of the ones your mind transmitted, WE are happy with that. It would of been nice for ALL to see HERE your answers tho. And since you feel 1 is beating on you because of communications engagements, 1 apollos for this. Again received transmitted - Thank you and good luck

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA O13 trans.complete SHARED
Be well

edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



I knew your intentions were good but they were just acting out of a little to much excitment...Just trust me....It will be fine as is already happening in the perfect steps in the perfect stages......Everything that will happen and everything that has already happened has been just right so far and all is lamost completely learned......Soon no more training wheels......



Now this interests me. The words "completely learned," but intuition suggests "accessed." Brian, I humbly suggest to "slow-down" a bit, the danger of "accessing" too-fast, is clear. Just checking-in, and I really hope you know what you're doing. Don't be the angel that tread where humans feared to."



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



By trying to make sure that none overshadow you it is impossible to not be overshadow the rest. You become your fears love.......Just need to calm down is all........



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]
Well Brianegan "some" see your reading of Questions multiple times to try to answer with the best answers. you kept trying to find best answers instead of the ones your mind transmitted, WE are happy with that. It would of been nice for ALL to see HERE your answers tho. And since you feel 1 is beating on you because of communications engagements, 1 apollos for this. Again received transmitted - Thank you and good luck

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA O13 trans.complete SHARED
Be well

edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



I knew your intentions were good but they were just acting out of a little to much excitment...Just trust me....It will be fine as is already happening in the perfect steps in the perfect stages......Everything that will happen and everything that has already happened has been just right so far and all is lamost completely learned......Soon no more training wheels......



Now this interests me. The words "completely learned," but intuition suggests "accessed." Brian, I humbly suggest to "slow-down" a bit, the danger of "accessing" too-fast, is clear. Just checking-in, and I really hope you know what you're doing. Don't be the angel that tread where humans feared to."



All is perfect and never will be undone again when im through.......You want that help me and you dont want that argue it.......I'll win.........Because there is no real arguement invloved.



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Light Heart



Hey you.....I wanted to make sure i stopped fighting with everyone to take the time to speak to you. Im so happy that you still stand strong even after the beating im taking here....lol......... Im happy to jump in the flames as long as someone like you finds their way each time..........The moment no one can any longer rise above from my words is the day i will stop. So I just wanted to thank you for being my light in the darkness.....I love you.


I'm so sad that the thread has come to this brother. We all have the same end goal in mind i'd like to think, so there's no need for this. I'm more than happy to be the your light here, it's why i'm here after all. I'm the sort of person that needs things things put plainly & that's exactly what you did. I'm eternally grateful for that. I hope others see the way, I really really do . You're very welcome & I love you too.

Love & Light to All
ill second that and im sure alot more will admit the benifits they got by brian's thread and video's,
i greatly appriciate the years of work he has put into this ,
i trust him with anything and he has become family to me in more than 1 way ,
there are levels of serenity and love in hes video's that do not deny the depths of hes soul and hes intent
i agree it is a schock when u crash in here and have not read the previous works
but u all should have learned by now that fear is only a projection from yourself
noone can force it on you if u are on the right path
what is the right path?
alot of u know allready
so stand strong
love ALL
be HAPPY
prepare to be amazed



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
If the ears are only half open at all times a proper translation is not full proof.


I totally agree.

[color=dodgerblue]All 6 of my ears are listening even if you dont think they are, as 1 said my current engagements have provided what was needed from you. And thank you for sharing as it was very important for future developments. So I am cool now energy back to normal and not receiving. You all have a wonderful weekend FULL of LOVE LIGHT. If there is anything else feel free to ask.

Until....

Love Light Eternia



edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
45
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

log in

join