It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

I am the shepherd of GOODS STICK.....
I am His servant this is why so much conflict has began, (imagine I serve another and war with the shepherd- 1 would cast himself for such ignorance). Because if he is who he says then I assist he from here to there and back NO QUESTION.

I hope this helped answer your question if not please ask again and I will try to answer more clear, apollos for the misunderstanding of your question if I answered it wrong..

edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't understand this thread to begin with. I always thought that the minute Free Will disappears, the school would be taken back as it goes to far then. So I've just been watching all of this, wondering what is being really said. It seems something is here on the surface but there as many possibilites.

Naturally the conspiracy aware person in me even wonders if the tptb are asking for people to give up Free Will, like their one world order of fasicsm.

I have been chasing many trails here wondering what is going on, how is this making sense, who is who and what is the deal.

I really respect your insight but wonder what things mean, why infinite answers when this whole universe school is meant to be eventually overcome by every soul and our Home wouldnt be paradise if anyone ever was missing.

There are many things others believe that I've known since childhood weren't true, Love wins every soul in the end, with an infinite number of Groundhog Days, and Family willing to intervene like Robin Willians in the hellscene in What Dreams May Come, we're all going to make it, the thing is, so much suffering and so many regrets, and pain for those who've harm others, so we really want people to seek their Source, clean up their lives and overcome their weaknesses and make up to everyone here and now in time. That is my goal. And in all humbleness for me and my own as well, its the daily search, to wake up and seek what to do, and then struggle at times, and pour it all out frequently in meditation or at night and seek for ways to improve.

To me, progression, God/Goodness, Family, progression isn't a complicated maze, complicated,its so simple even a child can get it, but we stop feeling those nudges inside when we continual go against our conscience until we're filled up with weeds and distractions and distortions, (also the schools and teachings). So we need to weed gardens.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Perhaps one who knows the Father has already known the Son? There is only one way to the Father. How can we deny?

I haven't. And I never will. Refining the silver, and not be burnt-up. I see my Father's face and have removed the silver from the flame; and not burnt it up.

Do you know Sons of Zadok? The Story of Jonathan? What of the Order of Melchisadek? What of Lazarus, Jonah, or John the Baptist? Has any man been converted from Saul to Paul? Seen the light, known the truth, from the foundations of the world? Do you even know of the "Seed of Abraham?" Is this esoteric or sublime; but all these things I speak of? Can a blind man see darkness or light, or neither? How many names does mankind need for God, Who, is ineffable? Do you understand how The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit are of the same but yet different. And of Alpha and Omega or how it is eternity? Everything relates; and is relative. But none can see unless they know the unbiased truth first. And to know truth, you must understand a lie or falseness. I don't profess to know everything, but I am learning everyday and will continue. All the while, keeping all things that are good as the intent of my heart. I do what I see my Father do. I speak truth and not lie. What profit would it be to lie? To delude you with vain ramblings or falseness? Everyday the darkly glass is clearer and clear until it will be transparent. I will sell everything I own for the "Pearl of Great Price," which is truth understood and parables comprehended.

Is this the answer you seek?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think this thead is the silver refiner's forge. Those who have need to be refined can do so, but those who already know are busy forming pure silver.

Both have a reason for being. Don't be quick to discount either.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Free will? I am sorry but what we have now is NOT free will. If Free Will was the number 1 law in the universe we would have Utopia or heaven on earth. I think you are confussed on what Free will actually is. Free will is the unification of both light and dark. Knowledge + Wisdom. The Yin yang.

To me from my own research, Free Will is a concept many do not apply to themselves, and believe me when I say that when I say themselves, I am also reffering to myself. Free will has a secret law in itself, it's called Sacredness, which in terms protects the lives of others. You can do whatever you want, but the only limitation would be the inability to cause harm to others.

Yes you are correct that we see free will in crime scenes etc, but what you also see in crime scenes is a Violation of free will committed by free will itself. Get me so far?

Now if everyone understood this concept, we would achieve evolution much faster. The fact is, we are all one, one with God which makes us God ourselves because we are the living breathing expressions of the creator itself. The source.

God is not a separate entity, to find God you must look into yourself and accept it. It is not an easy concept to accept however, because the Ego will not like it, it will not like the fact that this world we live in is a martix, it will not like the fact that we are God's in reality, but this scares the ego, because immortality can also be viewed the same way as death, both are eternal and both are equally as scary as the other. But as long as there is LOVE in the mix, that is what will make this transition easier, to achieve the ability to balance ourselves emotionally and spiritually.

The fact that we dont have the utopia that you speak of means only that free will is in the wrong hands......Do you think the wrong hands would be Gods or yourself is the question....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Love for your humble Loving soul shall never fade
We met here so things about me to you in shade

I see how you feel and fully understand
some have crossed over to a new land

those some yet to see
where they have treaded might not be

What they wished for or even thought up
blk majik odd science opens doors that should remain shut

1 is tired of many being warned
as if other created them born

Energies abroad see others ways
sends vibes thru to clearify ways

Clearify clearify As some answers do
Reason for SEEKING OTHERS TRUTH.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

I understand a lot of people have attacked you for what you've said (or more importantly, how you said it), but I feel I'm giving you an honest chance, and asking for your guidance to some legitimate concerns, yet you turn me away.

I didn't like yett777's reply to me because it was more of a poem that he/she created than addressing anything I brought up.

So please, again, I ask that you read my original reply and then express your thoughts to me.

If you are practicing what you claim to know in your open post, then what do you believe God's will would be in this situation? To teach someone that is willing to learn, or to turn them away?

You've said yourself that it's taken you a long time to discover this conclusion. How can you expect others to embrace it without questions?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Egan your warning???? Some have questions for you-

Are the herds of EA to kneel to YOU for protection from Flesh danger or SOUL danger? Is EA yours?please answer your answer will stick with you for ETERNITY please answer*******

Do you care about SOUL danger or are you SURE your soul is most protected by the most highest
Are you the most HIGHEST--annuaik?please answer your answer will stick with you for ETERNITY please answer*******

Are your folowers the most Ripest of HARVEST
Are your followers SOULS SAFE or are they considering gaining sorcery skills and staying in flesh under your protection...

*******SEntafia-ARE you GOD-please answer TRUTH-Clear TRUTH?-please answer your answer will stick with you for ETERNITY please answer*******

Are you REAL light worker from A nearby STARhood or do you consider them at all.

Are you fully sure you will save all you guide from SOUL descension FULLY or do you THINK you can.

Do YOU KNOW there is only 1 Creator not many-illusionist-mistycs-sorcerers-demigods-Alien avatars NOT creator- Do you know or are their many creators TO YOU?

Do you consider their being beings living in Nebula Fallen angels and have you contacted them as well to make it to your GRACE if you are GOD ARE THEY WELCOME------IS LEGION WELCOME?????

channel------------------ARE you illuminiz assistant attempting to bring good upon many or recontroll?- please answer your answer will stick with you for ETERNITY please answer*******

Are you Lucifer offspring?-please answer your answer will stick with you for ETERNITY please answer*******

We are WE Please answer and may LOVE guide your every answer so the warning is FULLY understood --no 1 wants to make any ummmmm misinterpreted advances due to misunderstanding...

Please answer these Questions thru O13-
STARZ

DO you know by comming out first as god what you have done?????? be well no doubt as doubt is spawned from fear we are FEARLESS...

Almost...Not quiet yet though.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
Please take another look and see if there is anything else you may have missed that can make you feel better and calm your heart.....

May the asnwers be transmitted Brianegan clear to help you only.. Please respond brotheren to EACH answer. This is all that is requested.

Please answer your answers will stick with you for Eternia just in case there is a misunderstanding during SOUL judgment...

Op13.....Your sacrifice will not accomplish what you are currently thinking....I am trying to help you here......Do you truely wish for this to happen now?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by yets777

Perhaps one who knows the Father has already known the Son? There is only one way to the Father. How can we deny?

I haven't. And I never will. Refining the silver, and not be burnt-up. I see my Father's face and have removed the silver from the flame; and not burnt it up.

Do you know Sons of Zadok? The Story of Jonathan? What of the Order of Melchisadek? What of Lazarus, Jonah, or John the Baptist? Has any man been converted from Saul to Paul? Seen the light, known the truth, from the foundations of the world? Do you even know of the "Seed of Abraham?" Is this esoteric or sublime; but all these things I speak of? Can a blind man see darkness or light, or neither? How many names does mankind need for God, Who, is ineffable? Do you understand how The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit are of the same but yet different. And of Alpha and Omega or how it is eternity? Everything relates; and is relative. But none can see unless they know the unbiased truth first. And to know truth, you must understand a lie or falseness. I don't profess to know everything, but I am learning everyday and will continue. All the while, keeping all things that are good as the intent of my heart. I do what I see my Father do. I speak truth and not lie. What profit would it be to lie? To delude you with vain ramblings or falseness? Everyday the darkly glass is clearer and clear until it will be transparent. I will sell everything I own for the "Pearl of Great Price," which is truth understood and parables comprehended.

Is this the answer you seek?
ow... come on plz ,
so only christians can get connected with there source ,
you are jesus all of you ,
he was not above u he was one of the ones showing the way .
he was one of the prime decendants yes but u are all equal ,
your all waiting on jesus to deliver you but fail to see father can assist you and has been knocking on your door for thousands of years.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Op13.....Your sacrifice will not accomplish what you are currently thinking....I am trying to help you here......Do you truely wish for this to happen now?

Do I truley wish for what???

Answers please clearly so the signal is direct... AndI will answer clearly back....
Sentafia O13 no answers sent yet--- please answer as the answer will stick with you for Eternia.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It seems that we are fortunate enough to have two big players posting in this thread but this has left me very confused. Is it wrong to succumb to Gods Will? Honestly, I can't believe that it is. Or is it that some will do it not of their own Free Will? I know that Brian's words have helped me, was that wrong, or the synchronicity I experienced immediately after? I just don't know & all I want, like many is answers. Sometimes, I feel as though i'm so close to God but going into next week I could again be a million miles away. That's not where I want to be at all & i'm grateful for any kind of assistance from those that know better than me. It seems by all accounts that things will soon be coming to a head & if i'm working on myself so that I may possibly be with Him, then i'd like to know how to help others too.

Love & Light to All

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

There is no FEAR its logical you wish for submission. Answers please.
Wishing not to be mean nor attacking a sentafia luceintaz.
Your warn, SOME take warning as flat out declaration--Please answer I dont have fear of NOTHING BUT GOD-please answer.
You attempt to place fear in others not I.
You warn have I warned you NO.
Have I threatened your SOUL NO
Do I love all even those who seem demonic and misguided YES
Do I hate NO
Am I in fear of you touching my flesh NO
DO I think you can harm my soul NO

Do I realize who is first to step forward AWAKENS TO TRUE KING YES.
Maybe you have been used for this---in time shall we see
Be well and please answers as these answers will stick with you for ETERNIA

Listen op.....I really do understand the feelings you are having and they are normal but please think before you act....Please.......

My answers are my own to give and when is also of my own choosing......If you believe me to be one that can harm anyone even myself you are mistaken...

The only one that can harm me is you.......What will you do because i will let you do it.......Just have at it already.......

We both know what you are trying to do and i want you to do it anyway.......Just out with it already......Just please be smart with it and weigh out the ripples that you will cause to make sure no one will be harmed bc Im busy enough.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Light Heart
It seems that we are fortunate enough to have two big players posting in this thread but this has left me very confused. Is it wrong to succumb to Gods Will? Honestly, I can't believe that it is. Or is it that some will do it not of their own Free Will? I know that Brian's words have helped me, was that wrong, or the synchronicity I experienced immediately after? I just don't know & all I want, like many is answers. Sometimes, I feel as though i'm so close to God but going into next week I could again be a million miles away. That's not where I want to be at all & i'm grateful for any kind of assistance from those that know better than me. It seems by all accounts that things will soon be coming to a head & if i'm working on myself so that I may possibly be with Him, then i'd like to know how to help others too.

Love & Light to All
we are creating god , we explained this before, if majority believes he is hatefull they will create him this way , we explained the mirror concept yet everyone wants to coninue fighting him, love him no matter what, know him, and restore him to what he is and should be

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Light Heart
Is it wrong to succumb to Gods Will? Honestly, I can't believe that it is.
It is not wrong to succumb to the WILL of ALPHA and OMEGA. This is why certain questions were asked-IS THIS ALPHA?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

We both know what you are trying to do and i want you to do it anyway.......Just out with it already......Just please be smart with it and weigh out the ripples that you will cause to make sure no one will be harmed bc Im busy enough.

What is 1 O13 trying to do Brianegan and you have sent no answers.
O13 harms no flesh not designed to as flesh belongs to the who shall manage the sinners and that is not the.

Questions ANSWERED in scribe PLEASE....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What they wished for or even thought up
blk majik odd science opens doors that should remain shut

Didn't Steven Greer coin the whole inner workings, black op realm is all Weird Science and Frikkin Magic?

Thanks for clearing it up more, just find this thread very odd indeed.

I understand the mirror part a bit that Brian is bringing forth, though possibly only a certain aspect of it, I don't even pressume to have the answers behind all of this. But frequency and especially unconditional love frequency, brings in Goodness, and if we see something its the frequency we're seeing.

But I see conspiracies all around me, so maybe that is coming in?

Trying to be the most positive.

Anyway, I've been praying for everyone on this thread, sincerely, and for the Spirit of Peace and Love to be with all.

But as an example of free will itself. This is what free will means to me, and everyone has it, if they're not turned into zombies by accepting fascism.

A friend reveals a personally embarassing moment, do we keep it to ourselves or share it with others? Do we go to war if called or stand up for peace? Do we choose to be an accountant to please dad, or find our own way, and take courses to develop our gifts? Do we obey or think for ourselves?

Some people would like to take free will away. And then along with that moon hack that was done to alter the sun's protons, and all the influences to be warring, to be flight or fight, coupled with some modified food and even a microchip, or keepign people fear based, police that harrass citizens,all will take away our abilty to love and think for ourselves, or to stand still when we should, and not follow bad orders, we could be in really bad shape, regressing, group mind.

So this thread still confuses me with what's on the surface.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

All you had to do was keep it real with me
tell me what you want from me
not behind the scenes me
not try and minipulate the
not allow me to absorbe instead take it or leave it me

Again do you know what you have done be stepping forward and
do you know what the real wrath will do to certain evols

He loves those in 3rd world no matter color or race-THEY ARE NOT OK THERE
HE LOVES the foolish who try to follow him and fall into power drains when they attempt to use his power
HE is REAL
HE is REAL
HE is REAL
thank you for stepping forward
Please answer as the answers will stick with you for Eternia-So if you cry if you cry if you cry YOU WILL REMEMBER YOU WILL REMEMBER YOU WILL REMEMBER why...................
---FOLOWERS--- TAKE HEAD TO YOUR ACTIONS in your hearts you feel it not your minds
Please answerO13
be well
STARZ

My goodness.......You havent let go of any of the fear have you........? You are judging with every breathe......I claim notyhing over you or anyone and never have..........

If you wish to give me a title that doesnt mean i have to accept it now does it....?

I need say nothing and admit nothing.........The truth always stands tall.........

Stop testing me........Try actually facing your fears bc as amazingly intelligent as you are you have also been smart enough to progress using the cheat code forcing your tests to be the easy ones only...

You are letting all the hard ones build up and that never meant you wouldnt have to face them eventually.....

I think you understand what there is to fear.........Me...........but all know that just bc one can doesnt mean one would.........bc you fear me you admit to having guilt or malicous intent against me because of it......You must see this......Try not to ingnore it so much bc its not as scary as you think and im a damn teddy bear of love to those that wouldnt even think of harming me.....

You are trying to do that right now or are not even thinking about the coinsequences of your actions......

The time for forgivness is over.....All are being held acountable for their actions bc they know the truth even if the deny it.......Denying ignorance right? They asked for it and you know it.

The focus has been shifted from protecting everyone from themselves to protecting everyone from those who have admitted to being unreachable.....

One can be right next to god but if that same one refuses god no matter what then they will never be reachable.......You want free will so badly....You can have it........

Why do feel this to be the right course.......Have I been wrong ever?

You know faith is a tricky business when there are those that definately dont want to be aligned with god......Do you really think that all the others deerve to be soooo vulnerable just because some wont drop the ego?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

None is to be tested YOU WERE SCANNED AND ALL YOUR AFFILIATES for purity essence of course. You tested THE-remember this. You said there is no religions, yet your GOD and what am I a poor nothing to your high ranks is this what I am IS THAT WHAT I AM WHAT I AM I AM. Speak to the and not thru your followers. You warn the HERD that is not yours to fear YOU. Did you make this herd OR ANY OTHERS. Do you even see what you have done by stepping foward?

Do your followers even see it yet?

Answer please as the answers will stick with you for ETERNIA as we can remember Each 1 here EACH..

Continue please....You are proving my point pefectly....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In the hope that this may help and not confuse:

This next couple of sentences is what I went through trying to reconcile my belief system or lack of one. I was conflicted and confused, trying to reconcile differing religions and differing aspects of what I was taught with what I had learned.

My soul and spirit was hurting, in pain, and crying-out for answers. I decided I would not stop until I found an answer, and this is what I found. Whether this was from divine guidance or stubborn pondering on my own, this is the result.

I wanted to share this personal journey with you all in the hope that some will find it useful and in no way, am I tooting my own horn here, but sharing with no expectation of any return. If this journey helps you, then that's all the recompense necessary.

Thank you for allowing me to share this journey once again.

"In the wee hours is where things are revealed to tired and lonely scholars, so in-keeping with my struggle, I continued again. Shall I ask intercession of “Jesus or Yashua?” Which one is correct? I became frustrated and finally decided that neither would do, but it was forbidden to deny either, so what should I do? Much thinking creased my brow and caused torment in spirit, but finally the “Realization” or “Revelation” was revealed. I became “Christed.” The connection is overwhelming but is the most Sacred Birthright of humanity and the answer was not without, it was within. All I had to do was do away with pretense to inherit everything; this is for every person who seeks. He who has an ear, let him hear! I heard and it was joyous. A “Perfect Reconciliation” of which all of mankind must surely know by testimony."

I fell on my face and howled at my perceived transgression. I was guilty of denying Jesus, or was I? If a person is truly “In Christ,” a knowledge of how the fragments of all religions must co-exist and become “As One.” And this has to be done with perfectness. Things must reconcile. This is where it got really difficult and most would not step to the level and say it. I had to, it was the only way, my only salvation; mankind’s only salvation.

Jesus or Yashua? Just pick one? No, I could not; it is forbidden. I couldn’t decide. So I wouldn’t decide. This initially felt-like I was denying “Christ Jesus,” then I suddenly realized, as if a warm voice spoke unto me; and I wept.

As I sat, struggling to reconcile my decision of picking and denying my savior and ultimately, deciding to not decide, thus deny, I was crucifying Jesus all over again in my heart and my eyes opened. By denying to pick either Jesus or Yashua, subsequently crucifying him by my choice, Jesus became My Savior, My Intercessor, The Path To The Light, and the universe as I knew it, faded away and scaled to great heights. The Savior named Jesus or Yashua, served the purpose, was crucified once, then twice to secure blessings “In Christ” and “Of Christ.” Then I realized the struggle of not choosing was choosing.

9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
15John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. 17For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

It is to my understanding that the Orthodox Hebrews do not think of Jesus as the Messiah; which in mankind’s frame and time may not make sense, but through this testimony of heart, He Is. Jesus Christ truly saves, he saved me from perdition’s flames. A “pure intent” is to be required for those seeking the “True Path.” Nothing is to be forbidden when taken in thanksgiving. This means EVERYTHING to the sincere heart which loves G_d.

edit on 3-6-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Correction

edit on 3-6-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join