It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Come to you in peace
Peace
Peace
Peace
Shall you answer NOW
Simple row answer SCRIBE please
Your warn its almost time lol lol lol
If you really knew then you would help ALL souls not just those that boost your ego. Yes you have one hence why O13 omitted from activites

Scibe answers

You are attacking and you can not just call it something else and thats whjat its going to be.......You read words and freak out when you were asked to see it as a journey......You didnt listen and now you are acting like I want to hurt you....There is nothing that i have evr done that could do that and yes I know exactly what i have done.....

Oh yeah.....Plus im not going to stop either.........Are you gonna do soemthing to try and stop me?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Light Heart
After reading through the OP & the next 12 pages before I took a break, I can't lie i'm convinced. What I saw whilst on that break sealed the deal. More on that momentarily. I believe in God absolutedly & have known for a long time that it was a matter of succumbing (if that's the right word) to His will. For my own selfish reasons I never had, not completely anyway & that was my Free Will actually working against me. I do Love my fellow earthly inhabitants & understand that we're all in this together but cannot say that I don't sometimes make bad choices where myself & others are concerned. Some might say that's the beauty of Free Will but where's the beauty in anything bad really? Like many I was taught that Free Will was a gift from God. Have even argued the point sometimes but now.... I can see how it could be the cause of all our woes, past & present. It really has been staring us in the face all this time. Thankyou Brian, thankyou with all my heart as you have confirmed something that my soul already knew. I can only hope as you do that others heed your words as they are born of Love, I can see that. You must be of great importance in your world.

With regard to what I saw earlier, I can hardly believe it myself but here goes. After reading through the first 12 pages I went outside for a smoke & also to begin processing what i'd just read. I live in the UK, on a hill & it was maybe 9.30pm. The neighbourhood kids were still out, some adults too & you know, sometimes you get the feeling that somethings happening... something was. I don't want to get too deep into things out of respect for those concerned but I will say the kids are fine & as far as I know, so is the individual concerned. It was undeniable instant synchronicity though, no doubt in my mind. From me leaving my pc to what transpired took around 2 maybe 3 minutes. I was shown the way & i'm eternally grateful for your involvement in that. It also showed me that things on this world of ours are indeed speeding up.

Also, your tone or the way you come across my friend, is EXACTLY what's needed though I know you don't need me to tell you that. You have my support 100% & thankyou again, I now know what I must do.

Much Love & Light to All

Mission completed........Let this be a sign....

If one person can see it when they didnt see it before............SO CAN EVERYONE ELSE......

This is why you are being judged......

It is not that you can not see it............It is that you refuse to see it........So you will be dealt with and it is those that are still using free will that are the true demons.......

Those who understood me...:Great for you and get it done quick.......Those who didnt, your time of bringing the good people down with you is now over and you will soon be deleted....

As I said you will have another chance to make a better choice but if you arent even trying than you have admitted to being the cause of all of the issues in the world.....

That will no longer go unpunished and the rest will live in peace........Ready yourself because you deserve what your about to get.......

I very much hope that everyone takes the time to read what was written here and takes it seriously for your own sakes......

Its as simple as this now.....(No more benifit of the doubt saving your as**es)

Give your free will back to god without regret - or - condem yourself to suicide....

That is it........No matter how much anyone complains it will not change the decision that has been made......Those who will not give it back also share the use of some other disgusting sins as well so good riddence to them.......They didnt want to learn and instead of heading all the warnings that came they said they were fake so nothing to worry about...

NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT..........THINK AGAIN....YOU IGNORANT LITTLE creations.

To the person who posted this comment: Thank you for showing the strength to post this comment in here knowing how many demons were already feeding in here....You should be proud of yourself and please know that if you have questions my mind is open to you........You are not alone and far from it.

For me this together with the open says it all.
Read it and understand
Do yourself the greatest favour ever
Why I came
Why my heart beats

Love love love

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by trekwebmaster

I am the shepherd of GOODS STICK.....
I am His servant this is why so much conflict has began, (imagine I serve another and war with the shepherd- 1 would cast himself for such ignorance). Because if he is who he says then I assist he from here to there and back NO QUESTION.

I hope this helped answer your question if not please ask again and I will try to answer more clear, apollos for the misunderstanding of your question if I answered it wrong..

edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Op....Can i ask you something.....When you channel are you aware that you are vulnerable to all as well? It seems as if you may not be evaluating the same there as you are here.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
And all that was asked was answeres.
SO the who wished to lead the cannot answer, now.
So if O13 subbmitted his free will and had another question then what.
Is my ETERNAL leader THE who can even traverse HELL afraid to answer ETERNAL bonding questions that the should be able to answer with all clarity and love. Why cant you answer or am I too nothing of a normal slave to your high ranks am I am I am.

I am with the WILL of GOD WITH if GOD feels he doesnt want me to have it he would simple relieve the of it.

Please answer as your answers will stick with you for Eternia.

Untillllllllll................ Trans processing your reply be well.
How can YOU not answer, 1 O13 was willing to give ALL to help out ALL . Seems like another angel who tricked many to fall ow in past eternia. Tricked many MANY who thought the kingdoms promised where like heaven but only turned out to be the tricksters kingdom to rule those who fell.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Please you two, stop the in-fighting. Stay on task. Beat your swords into plowshares and keep your eyes on the task at-hand.

Both of you are correct, and both of you are wrong if you continue in this line of argument.

Please stay on-task.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Oh yeah.....Plus im not going to stop either.........Are you gonna do soemthing to try and stop me?

No NOT ME.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Op....Can i ask you something.....When you channel are you aware that you are vulnerable to all as well? It seems as if you may not be evaluating the same there as you are here.

Yes to answer your question, see. And yes there are areas I am vulnurable to BUT MY DADDY WONT attack me.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

Please you two, stop the in-fighting. Stay on task. Beat your swords into plowshares and keep your eyes on the task at-hand.

Both of you are correct, and both of you are wrong if you continue in this line of argument.

Please stay on-task.

Thank you brother, its sibling rivalry not fighting at least not by the. Some only want answers nothing more. I apollos for the disrespect if I have to you in any way.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

This is true. Channels open up things which any man should not enter into. You can't be sure if there is truth or if there is a lie.

Reference:

Luke 11:24-26

King James Version (KJV)

24When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.

25And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.

26Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Your answers will make you what you fully wish to be. Please answer as the answers will stick with you for Eternia. I answered you ALL of your questions Some want yours????

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No offense is taken where none is given.

Peace, Love, and Light!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

This is true. Channels open up things which any man should not enter into. You can't be sure if there is truth or if there is a lie.

I fully agree thats why you dont seek you just recieve many evols cannot channel thru unless you open the door and many forget to close the door just letting all types of stuff in.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Op13.....Your sacrifice will not accomplish what you are currently thinking....I am trying to help you here......Do you truely wish for this to happen now?

Do I truley wish for what???

Answers please clearly so the signal is direct... AndI will answer clearly back....
Sentafia O13 no answers sent yet--- please answer as the answer will stick with you for Eternia.

The fact that you wont stop demanding for control..........You are trying to take control away from someone that is completely uneffected by that sort of effort....

This is a warning thread alone........What you are doing is worng and you know it. You know that the message is correct but you wish me to talk about myself..........I give you a mirror.........

You get what you give.......

The approach i am taking in this thread is effective because I reply with a different version of the same approach i am given........

I am pointing out that no matter how small.......A intention is the same when in extreme and in almost non existant......I show you the ugly face of what you have all become numb to..

Youd rather judge me and that has always been the problem with everyone.......

Who I am does not matter and that has been the whole point..........You look and judge the words based on the host it comes out of with every step you take always and so does everyone else.....

WHO I AM MAKES NO DIFFERENCE

The message is real and the message is right.......Who i am can be answered yourself but why would you care.......Who the fu** am i in comparison to anyone other than a damn reflection.......So why do you care who i am or who anyone else is that much.......

It is idolizing free will and you know it..........Blaming me? what difference does it make? you would do much better focusing on whats important bc where you place trtuh to be is your biggest mistake........Dont you realize that everyone is predictable and could be told things knowing that they would believe them.........You think that is possible and it stops there?

Of course not. It could go further and further and futher but you are worried about whos who instead of whats what......

and then as soon as you do you jump right back to whos who..........All you all want is a title above someone else and you can deny it.......Its ugly and embarassing........Please grow up now.....I tired of waiting and helping and only getting the fighting stance back in return.....

what ever man..........Ill keep doing what i can but you cant expect me to beg any more than i already have to.......Arent i already trying enough..........

Why must everyone need proof of every little single thing..? Its infuriating.......I fu**ing real okay.........just be done with it already and lets move on.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

We me and you are BOTH are under the same judge. So I have no judgment abilities on NONE of his creations EVEN YOU.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It seems that we are fortunate enough to have two big players posting in this thread but this has left me very confused. Is it wrong to succumb to Gods Will? Honestly, I can't believe that it is. Or is it that some will do it not of their own Free Will? I know that Brian's words have helped me, was that wrong, or the synchronicity I experienced immediately after? I just don't know & all I want, like many is answers. Sometimes, I feel as though i'm so close to God but going into next week I could again be a million miles away. That's not where I want to be at all & i'm grateful for any kind of assistance from those that know better than me. It seems by all accounts that things will soon be coming to a head & if i'm working on myself so that I may possibly be with Him, then i'd like to know how to help others too.

Love & Light to All

Hey you.....I wanted to make sure i stopped fighting with everyone to take the time to speak to you. Im so happy that you still stand strong even after the beating im taking here....lol.........

Im happy to jump in the flames as long as someone like you finds their way each time..........The moment no one can any longer rise above from my words is the day i will stop. So I just wanted to thank you for being my light in the darkness.....I love you.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Is it wrong to succumb to Gods Will? Honestly, I can't believe that it is.
It is not wrong to succumb to the WILL of ALPHA and OMEGA. This is why certain questions were asked-IS THIS ALPHA?

Are you serious......You are telling me that you believe that if they make their choice through my words alone that the timing alone would make them give up their free will to me.......you gotta be kidding me!

All of this for that........Holy goodness......

God is god and if someone wishes to give their free will back to god it would go to god only........Being god isnt something that you can fake okay........Even if you thought that i was trying to act like i was god doesnt mean that I could trick the real god into making me god.....

That is just so opposite of trusting god in the first place....

God can not be tricked...........Just because things seem different doesnt mean everything else goes out the window.....

that taking it to a bit of an extreme and not at all funny.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
[color=gold]
Well Brianegan "some" see your reading of Questions multiple times to try to answer with the best answers. you kept trying to find best answers instead of the ones your mind transmitted, WE are happy with that. It would of been nice for ALL to see HERE your answers tho. And since you feel 1 is beating on you because of communications engagements, 1 apollos for this. Again received transmitted - Thank you and good luck

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA O13 trans.complete SHARED
Be well

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And all that was asked was answeres.
SO the who wished to lead the cannot answer, now.
So if O13 subbmitted his free will and had another question then what.
Is my ETERNAL leader THE who can even traverse HELL afraid to answer ETERNAL bonding questions that the should be able to answer with all clarity and love. Why cant you answer or am I too nothing of a normal slave to your high ranks am I am I am.

I am with the WILL of GOD WITH if GOD feels he doesnt want me to have it he would simple relieve the of it.

Please answer as your answers will stick with you for Eternia.

Untillllllllll................ Trans processing your reply be well.
How can YOU not answer, 1 O13 was willing to give ALL to help out ALL . Seems like another angel who tricked many to fall ow in past eternia. Tricked many MANY who thought the kingdoms promised where like heaven but only turned out to be the tricksters kingdom to rule those who fell.

First of all.....You are really deflecting from the topic i wished to discuss with all of these accusations but ill play ball.

Lets say that you did give up your free will and had another question. Then you would be a liar because you wouldnt have totally made up your mind about the free will.....The first thing God would probably tell you is to have faith.

Have faith = ask question ----lol...I think not.

was willing and gave are to different things....Faith is not forced it is requested......If one asks for proof before they offer faith then one never showed any faith at all.........So what would that one person have earned..?

Its not fair to any other who shows faith to prove anything to one who refuses.....Its just the way it is....Wanting it any other way is yet another display of the same issue at hand.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No NOT ME.

Well youre the only one threatening me at the moment.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yes to answer your question, see. And yes there are areas I am vulnurable to BUT MY DADDY WONT attack me.

No but you have to be able to protect yourself because that builds confidence and pride. He isnt going to make the water dissappear when you can already swim.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join