It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Brianegan

reply to post by Unity_99

If I can help you in any way you know I am here for your supports Unity_99. You gots comms.

Be well

Yes join teams......Maybe next time you can double team and have a more fruitful effort.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeee. 1 was just offering another assistance and this is the response. Mayne

What was wrong with what i said this time?

Is there anything untrue about it?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by MamaJ

The one I follow died on a cross. I will heed his warning and listen to only Him. Good luck to you and your followers.

And as long as you do "He" sees your hearts in the correct place and thats where it counts... In time ALL things will be clear and understood by ALL.

Be well
one of these days u are going to laugh so hard and cry at the same time , be well, my loves , be well . i hope u get to transform all things u dissaproved off in this thread

Not here to transform yets777 and you carry the number in your avatar? I am happy you are feeling safe and comfortable in this. But 1 only wishes to laugh I have cried enough.

Be well

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by Brianegan

How does one give their free will back? And what is the consequence? Jesus is everyone's savior, so follow him, is that your point? If it is, why didn't you just say so?

So you're saying that no matter what we do in our lives, good or bad, unless we "give back" our free will....what will happen? Eternity in hell?

Why are you so angry?

Angry......Im excited.......you give back your free will by deciding to do it and not lying to yourself and letting your actions prove it.........

I thought i did say so...../

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

If I can help you in any way you know I am here for your supports Unity_99. You gots comms.

Be well

Yes join teams......Maybe next time you can double team and have a more fruitful effort.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeee. 1 was just offering another assistance and this is the response. Mayne

I thought you were trippin off again because I offered assistance by the post you made tis all?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The one I follow died on a cross. I will heed his warning and listen to only Him. Good luck to you and your followers.

And as long as you do "He" sees your hearts in the correct place and thats where it counts... In time ALL things will be clear and understood by ALL.

Be well
one of these days u are going to laugh so hard and cry at the same time , be well, my loves , be well . i hope u get to transform all things u dissaproved off in this thread

Not here to transform yets777 and you carry the number in your avatar? I am happy you are feeling safe and comfortable in this. But 1 only wishes to laugh I have cried enough.

Be well

who were most of those tears for mr honesty?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Be well

I thought you were trippin off again because I offered assistance by the post you made tis all?

again...I would have to trip off of something in the first place to do it again wouldnt i........You are playing your part well and i remain still and perfectly calm.....

and it is what it is isnt it? lol

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

How does one give their free will back? And what is the consequence? Jesus is everyone's savior, so follow him, is that your point? If it is, why didn't you just say so?

So you're saying that no matter what we do in our lives, good or bad, unless we "give back" our free will....what will happen? Eternity in hell?

Why are you so angry?
we all explained this several times before
u are created in the image of the creator
so u create
if you are all devided
and do not couple your beliefs and intents
you create alot of chaos
so u need to agree
that when we are not having 1 rightious king
that guides us
instead of 50 presidents taking us too war
we turned our back on god by choosing free will
and he has been helping us to see that
nevertheless it is not funny for him to watch
he can only help us by being a mirror
until we see hes reflection coming through ours
and we return

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Be well

Be well

Those destroyed by me

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Be well

Be well

Those destroyed by me

so they were for your guilt yes?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

guilt-sorry for then prejudging ANY hence me no prejudge Learned thru phases of Existance. The time it took to rebuild them- for having to go where is dark and no noise or movements until close to intra. Bonded NO FUN daddy teaching us there-and for not taking time to understand them more...
for ENFORCING POWER and not fully understanding the 1st who was influencing me to manage the 1st kingdom OF NON HEAVEN.

sensitive please consider why you ask the.
edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

guilt-sorry for then prejudging ANY hence me no prejudge Learned thru phases of Existance. The time it took to rebuild them- for having to go where is dark and no noise or movements until close to intra. Bonded NO FUN daddy teaching us there-and for not taking time to understand them more...

oh dont go all im too sexy for this clarity way of writting again...You know you can be clear and that type of writting is a crutch.

No fun serious business time.......but im still enjoying myself.....you arent?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The trippy thing is that strange stacking box, like a cube, when theres quoting, and it increases my headache alot. I wonder why they made quotes look like that?

Define free will? Is free will the ability to see and choose right and not follow bad orders? Thats what I see it as and God/Goodness doesnt want it back, and the story in the Garden was a metaphor and it really didn't mean the devil gave it to us. It has more to do with the Tree of Knowledge.
But even thats not important, because if a kid can't get it, its too complicated. ie. if it can't be explained to my younger children, its not really essential.

What is free will? To me this also relates to the opposition in all things or duality structure? But that has been over-emphaized and made extreme by the ones in power here. To me Love is the only sane choice, and that means we're all trying to clean up our acts, or become less distorted or crazy enough harm self or others, to become something we would never wish to become. So in a sense free will's value is only to Choose Goodness and Love.

So to me free will isn't an easy thing to define as I don't think its real.

If the transformation happened, if we all were given choice and went up a grade, would not the temptation to give in to harm be gone, so wouldn't free will be meaningless, for everyone would freely have chosen Good?

Yet we'd always be Free.

So I don't understand the whole topic really.

Another thing, I don't try to second guess someone. I can't pressume I do understand what they're saying, what they mean in their heart. So I just stand still, and pray for them, when confused.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

oh dont go all im too sexy for this clarity way of writting again...You know you can be clear and that type of writting is a crutch.

I guess not, or I mis understand your question.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The trippy thing is that strange stacking box, like a cube, when theres quoting, and it increases my headache alot. I wonder why they made quotes look like that?

Define free will? Is free will the ability to see and choose right and not follow bad orders? Thats what I see it as and God/Goodness doesnt want it back, and the story in the Garden was a metaphor and it really didn't mean the devil gave it to us. It has more to do with the Tree of Knowledge.
But even thats not important, because if a kid can't get it, its too complicated. ie. if it can't be explained to my younger children, its not really essential.

What is free will? To me this also relates to the opposition in all things or duality structure? But that has been over-emphaized and made extreme by the ones in power here. To me Love is the only sane choice, and that means we're all trying to clean up our acts, or become less distorted or crazy enough harm self or others, to become something we would never wish to become. So in a sense free will's value is only to Choose Goodness and Love.

So to me free will isn't an easy thing to define as I don't think its real.

If the transformation happened, if we all were given choice and went up a grade, would not the temptation to give in to harm be gone, so wouldn't free will be meaningless, for everyone would freely have chosen Good?

Yet we'd always be Free.

So I don't understand the whole topic really.

Another thing, I don't try to second guess someone. I can't pressume I do understand what they're saying, what they mean in their heart. So I just stand still, and pray for them, when confused.

Nope....God doesnt want to ask for it back.....It would be so much better if it was freely offered to him.......you cant choose good if you think you know exactly what good is without being told straight up by god.......Does god speak to any of you?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

My point is this......Give up your free will to god........lol

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

i think u missunderstood op13 no worried , we love you

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

God doesnt ask you to stop choosing Good, and that is what free will is for so I dont get it truly. God doenst make us into good wind up toys. I think there must be something far deeper under this thread, and I've been trying to see where that is. Is Choosing Love and Goodness equivalent to handing back free will?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Have been there and done that..........I wasnt affraid and thus didnt run away from it when it barked at me......If you held out a little longer you may have seen past it.......Try again........

No thanks! I already nailed ya...

If you read the op you know what it says and your energy is spreading that around to every you around you......It has begun and i only requested never dictated.....Theres a difference that i think may be not hard to find.

YOU ARE NO GOD

That's circular...insanity.

God is but the personification of the superEgo.

What you're saying is run off of instinctually manipulated programs that at one point in time, helped our species. They no longer serve a purpose.

Give up the idiotic belief, and evolve with the rest of us.

If you choose not to...that's okay!

The idiots are wiping their selves out.

edit on 3-6-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

He had it before we met Brianegan as I said early in somewhat guided I am, if you would of just listened.
@does most highest communicate with the. Lets see yes in physical and tele. Physical like the other day me and you first began to... And I went home LOOKED UP AT THE STARZ and you wouldnt believe what was seen. which verified some very internal questioning I had due to this thread..
edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

i think u missunderstood op13 no worried , we love you

Thanks for the LOVE

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join