It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

reply to post by Brianegan

I am not here to hate as its caused me to be forced to learn how they say the hard way many many many times, 1 may be trying to prevent others from having to learn as I did. And to answer second I dont know?

You cant just do what you did and say "who did that? not me..." Like the way you have come to any truths was really that bad.....Its always never as bad as you thought it was going to be and all could never deny that.

Theyll always say.......oooooo could be worse....or couldnt get an worse than this......Oh yeah......both have the same effect.

Dont believe just sit back and wait........Youll come runnin back and ill cry out of hapiness that you changed your view of me and my way of things i do. When you do come, come without the questions.......Just put them down somewhere and let the world have digest them and recycle them....Come to me with all six of those ears ready and patient.....and oh yeah.....ready to be amazed.

Brianegan-they started it? so it wasnt me.... I just took it there too much-Malice-
and watched them turn into what they were supposed to anyway, so I could understand better why I was wrong. Are you phasing?

You must be more careful with my heart op....please i beg you.........That was another question now? Are you sure?

That one is okay but put the bag down....Its only full of trick anyway........Lets show them the real thing.....

I know what you were doing and it is full of honor and valour but please just trust me..........Theres good reason to.....Be content.

Ok Brianegan-Content 1 is...for now

edit on 6/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You can't blame anyone but yourself where this thread has gone. I read your OP. Twice. I didn't understand your point. I understand you came to a realization about your life and where you want it to go. I understand that you felt the need to share this with others. I don't have a problem with any of that. It's your ego and your arrogance about the whole thing that I have a problem with. But that's my problem, not yours. I'll say this last thing and then I'll leave you to do your own thing. When reading this OP:

I did not:
-Get a warning of any sort.
-Understand your point.
-See any type of conclusion to your thoughts.

Maybe if you clarify your point, spell out in no uncertain terms what exactly your warning is and what you believe will happen if people don't heed and add some type of conclusion to what you feel a solution is for those who may want to learn--

Maybe if you didn't come off as all-knowing and step down off your box for a moment, listen to what others say without belittling them or coming off like you know them personally and you know what's best for them, people would listen or at least not brush you off as quickly. Maybe even have a real, thought-provoking conversation.

I'm starting to see that rational thought and enlightening conversation between fellow human beings was not your intention, so if you want to continue mocking people and belittling them because they're sooooo wrong and unworthy, and you're the only one with any kind of knowledge, go for it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarlyDurban
Yets777/Brianegan......same poster.

2nd

No not at all....

Two different people completely

In two different countries as well

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
You can't blame anyone but yourself where this thread has gone. I read your OP. Twice. I didn't understand your point. I understand you came to a realization about your life and where you want it to go. I understand that you felt the need to share this with others. I don't have a problem with any of that. It's your ego and your arrogance about the whole thing that I have a problem with. But that's my problem, not yours. I'll say this last thing and then I'll leave you to do your own thing. When reading this OP:

I did not:
-Understand your point.

Maybe if you clarify your point, spell out in no uncertain terms what exactly your warning is and what you believe will happen if people don't heed and add some type of conclusion to what you feel a solution is for those who may want to learn--

Maybe if you didn't come off as all-knowing and step down off your box for a moment, listen to what others say without belittling them or coming off like you know them personally and you know what's best for them, people would listen or at least not brush you off as quickly. Maybe even have a real, thought-provoking conversation.

I'm starting to see that rational thought and enlightening conversation between fellow human beings was not your intention, so if you want to continue mocking people and belittling them because they're sooooo wrong and unworthy, and you're the only one with any kind of knowledge, go for it.

3rd times a charm

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarlyDurban
Yets777/Brianegan......same poster.

2nd
hahaha your right and wrong in a sense and it is funny to see you say that actualy
we are two persons in real life

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Where did this just learned recently thing happen? Not I. and yes once you started to describe god as he is to you right there is where we parted ways.......

Please let god be who ever he wants bc if you want him to be something close to what you wish him to be he would feel guilty and try to be that for you....If everyone keeps having their own opinion its going to split him so many times its ugly.....

Let god be free and stop trying to define him....He can do that himself.......Just follow.

I am hearing you loud and clear and hear what you say to me and others as its ok for YOU to "define" him and others not...just to follow your lead and what you say. If there is a disagreement to anything you believe and or say you are quick to call out as if you are playing the Highest One.

I am leaving this thread as your experiment and "all knowing" is quite exhausting and your words are confusing and they conflict with other words that are coming out of your mouth and or typed.

Take heed brother and please take your own advise. To warn of a judgmental God and then define him and tell others not to.... is hypocritical at work.

For me to have a "relationship" with my children or God I must in my own right get to "know" them. I define who they are (personality) and learn from them as they learn from me (by knowing my personality).

I know the One I call God, and am more than ok with it. We were actually warned of people like you, and with that said...I am moving away from this thread.

The one I follow died on a cross. I will heed his warning and listen to only Him. Good luck to you and your followers.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well done...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Please by all means, start a thread on it. I do think there is something to it. Yes, I do believe we are here and there and everywhere. Past, present, future intertwined within the same space possibly. I love metaphysics.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

The one I follow died on a cross. I will heed his warning and listen to only Him. Good luck to you and your followers.

And as long as you do "He" sees your hearts in the correct place and thats where it counts... In time ALL things will be clear and understood by ALL.

Be well

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Where did this just learned recently thing happen? Not I. and yes once you started to describe god as he is to you right there is where we parted ways.......

Please let god be who ever he wants bc if you want him to be something close to what you wish him to be he would feel guilty and try to be that for you....If everyone keeps having their own opinion its going to split him so many times its ugly.....

Let god be free and stop trying to define him....He can do that himself.......Just follow.

I am hearing you loud and clear and hear what you say to me and others as its ok for YOU to "define" him and others not...just to follow your lead and what you say. If there is a disagreement to anything you believe and or say you are quick to call out as if you are playing the Highest One.

I am leaving this thread as your experiment and "all knowing" is quite exhausting and your words are confusing and they conflict with other words that are coming out of your mouth and or typed.

Take heed brother and please take your own advise. To warn of a judgmental God and then define him and tell others not to.... is hypocritical at work.

For me to have a "relationship" with my children or God I must in my own right get to "know" them. I define who they are (personality) and learn from them as they learn from me (by knowing my personality).

I know the One I call God, and am more than ok with it. We were actually warned of people like you, and with that said...I am moving away from this thread.

Finally you take my advice.....Thank you......You fought bravely but this message is to stand and will see its result.....No matter how many come they will see the same mirror. His warning is the same as mine........Which the difing itself is what i speak of not the definition....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

I did not:
-Understand your point.

The warning is give your free will back to god or see the coonsequence that not doing it will bring......Deny it again and I wont waste my time with a liar.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OK, so things have settled down? And everyone seems to understand more from where the other is coming from? Whereas most of us are still feel like mushrooms......

But its OK, Lots of Peace and Love to all!!!1

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If I can help you in any way you know I am here for your supports Unity_99. You gots comms.

Be well

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
OK, so things have settled down? And everyone seems to understand more from where the other is coming from? Whereas most of us are still feel like mushrooms......

But its OK, Lots of Peace and Love to all!!!1

As i do enjoy talks of peace and understanding........I have yet to be understood.........and am starting to feel like im talking to mushrooms.....lol

Its going to be okay for some. Just trying to be clear here.......You walk up to the gates clinging to your prize posession of free will desiring to keep once you enter is a joke......Not gonna happen so decide or dont decide because it wont change the rules.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

And as long as you do "He" sees your hearts in the correct place and thats where it counts... In time ALL things will be clear and understood by ALL.

Be well
one of these days u are going to laugh so hard and cry at the same time , be well, my loves , be well . i hope u get to transform all things u dissaproved off in this thread

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

If I can help you in any way you know I am here for your supports Unity_99. You gots comms.

Be well

Yes join teams......Maybe next time you can double team and have a more fruitful effort.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
These threads are funny!

A wanna-be dictator who doesn't even realize he's dictating, because he's so gargled up via his belief systems.

Beliefs bind and blind...free yo mind, brotha!!

God is but the personification of the superego/conscience.

Think it through....or not.

edit on 3-6-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

How does one give their free will back? And what is the consequence? Jesus is everyone's savior, so follow him, is that your point? If it is, why didn't you just say so?

So you're saying that no matter what we do in our lives, good or bad, unless we "give back" our free will....what will happen? Eternity in hell?

Why are you so angry?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Be well

Yes join teams......Maybe next time you can double team and have a more fruitful effort.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeee. 1 was just offering another assistance and this is the response. Mayne

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
These threads are funny!

A wanna-be dictator who doesn't even realize he's dictating, because he's so gargled up via his belief systems.

Beliefs bind and blind...free yo mind, brotha!!

God is but the personification of the superego/conscience.

Think it through....or not.

edit on 3-6-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

Have been there and done that..........I wasnt affraid and thus didnt run away from it when it barked at me......If you held out a little longer you may have seen past it.......Try again........

If you read the op you know what it says and your energy is spreading that around to every you around you......It has begun and i only requested never dictated.....Theres a difference that i think may be not hard to find.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join