It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Healing Powers To All In Need

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thekid90

Concerning ReiKi, there is no bad energy or dangerous threat posed. As far as other modern healing methods go, this cannot be said of anything else to my knowledge. That being said, I am sending you, your mother and those around you positive vibrations and dispersing your negative energy into the air and my body as well. Remember, healing is a process and every little bit you do helps. For example, many clerks at gas stations and the sort say the people who win the lottery are always the people who win and the people who lose always lose, this is because the winners understand that cutting around the edges (in this case not only playing lotto but knowing the statistics involved and making calculated risks based on this info) is sometimes as useful at getting something done then going straight forward.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Could you please sent me some energy? Feeling a bit out of puff
thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I particularly would like some of your healing energies. Though I am a practitioner of Reiki energy work myself, I have not received any attunements through my spiritual journey, as I have not had many supporters. I have only a good understanding of the energies in my body, and have done great amounts of self healing yet I don't have the vast reserves of energy that Masters like you have. Truly I wish to take up your Gifts and to share the Love and healing energies. From what I understand, I simply need a kick-start.

-Namaste

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

Wonderful. Thank you very much purple. I agree with you for the most part.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am not very familiar with reiki healing but I'll try it out, I have a bottle of water ready and my mind is open.
Thank you for offering your help today.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
PurpleMan thanks for putting yourself out there.

I can imagine you will have your hands full with all the requests for healing.

I hope that putting so much energy out dosent somehow bring you down.

Also Iam pleased that you havent received much flaming from fellow ATSers.

I would be thankful for a little positive enegry influx (ok a lot), to share with all around me.

Thank You, for your generosity.

Lunchmanstan

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thanks,
My right ear has the feeling of having water in it. It's feels blocked like it needs to "pop" like when flying in a jet. It's been like this for about 8 days since taking antibiotics for strep throat. Would just like this feel normal again.

Can you help me with hay fever/spring allergies?

Many thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PURPLEMAN
For the duration of this post, whoever so choses to reply I will send forth an all natural bio electromagnetic energy that will assist you in healing. I only ask that before you reply, you get a glass of water, and after replying you drink that water. Try to finish the whole cup, but drink slowly. You may feel your body heating, or a sudden rush, you may even get dizzy or hallucinate, or you may not feel anything at all at first but in time you will. Enjoy!

Hi Purpleman, I sprained my ankle pretty bad playing basketball and have been in pain for about 5 days now. Can you please send your healing energy my way? Thanks! - John M.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
First I wanted to thank you for taking the time to do this. Very awesome of you.

I've started meditating and visualizing not too long ago and I must say I've never felt better, both mentally and physically. I think most of the replies could use your help in healing themselves. Maybe you can teach us some techniques in healing our own bodies. Sort of like teach a man how to fish situation.

I've started a spiritual journey and feel very alone. I've lost touch with the physical world, I feel like I don't belong here. If you have any advice I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance,
Ash
edit on 1-6-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: spelling

edit on 1-6-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hi purpleman,

I would be grateful if you could send some healing energy my way. My life has taken a wrong turn and nothing seems to be going right. I have been consumed with fear and anxiety even over small things and I'm not able to resolve the problems I'm facing. I feel I've let a lot of people down, I'm disappointed in myself and can't seem to continue with life in general. I would be happy to be rid of this horrible feeling that I've had for all too long now. I am making some progress.. but it never seems to be fast enough.
Thank you

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wow I hallucinated, In my vision you were Mitchell Coombes, then there were lots of you, the same, but different. It just goes to show.................

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well i hope you get this, i've had 3 hours of sleep today, and a lot of caffiene, and about to smoke now that i think about it, but i'm addicted to a lot of things, and i need emotional healing from abuse n what not, well i'm saying this just to say this out loud and to prove to myself that there's nothing wrong with me, but the very acting of trying to prove that states that i believe that there is something wrong with me understand? cool, send me good vibes bro

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
I find that this thread is hilarious. I also find the replies even more comical. Simply amazing.

LOL I find people like you very amusing. So disconnected from your past, you are lost my friend and could use some meditation to find yourself again. Maybe purpleman can help you.

Humans were/are spiritual beings and over time we have forgotten that truth. People like Purpleman and others are simply trying to connect to that reality.

edit on 1-6-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: not mediate but meditate

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
yes heal me, my left leg is swolen, thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by radhaya88

purpleman

Thank you for doing this. I would appreciate it if you could send me some healing energy. I have heart problems with congestive heart failure and lupus. I also have a pacemaker with a defibrillator and experience a lot of anxiety about the defibrillator going off again. This would mean so much.
edit on 6/1/11 by celticsea because: to address post to purpleman

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I like this thread. I think there are forces in this world and beyond that can't be proven or dis-proven, but I do believe in a higher power than us. I offer a prayer for all those who responded here with needs.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Please send healing. I am having some medical issues and could use some help! Thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am going to try this because I am in major need, thank you for your help!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by radhaya88

yes heal me, my left leg is swolen, thanks purpleman

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
heal the world.

make it a better place.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join