It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Healing Powers To All In Need

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
For the duration of this post, whoever so choses to reply I will send forth an all natural bio electromagnetic energy that will assist you in healing. I only ask that before you reply, you get a glass of water, and after replying you drink that water. Try to finish the whole cup, but drink slowly. You may feel your body heating, or a sudden rush, you may even get dizzy or hallucinate, or you may not feel anything at all at first but in time you will. Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yes can you heal me please, I could use a couple million bucks my baby needs a new pair of shoes,, thank you so much

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Can you heal nearsightedness? If so I'm going for it! But can you do it as quickly as possible? Like have it by the morning thanks! But do it in such a way I can sleep peacefully since it's night here
edit on 1-6-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
ugh sorry was out of water, will miller lite be ok ?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

we'll see if it's done by the morning, don't get your hopes up though healing is a process

link   
reply to post by Hamjoe

I sent you some energy

link   
reply to post by Hamjoe

miller light is poison

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Might be good for me, have some unexplained fatigue and my liver enzymes are high. But not high enough to be serious is what im told. Still scary. Throw in some dog whispering ability.....

link   

sending you some good energy now

link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

er I have to wear glasses still because I'm worried it will hamper the healing process

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

done and done! I know it seems fast but I've sent most of the energy I need for this in the recent past and at this point I'm just telling it where to go.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I'd like to hallucinate please.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

ok, well, I know these three things to help.

1) close your eyes and cup your palms over them, roll your eyes COUNTER clockwise for a minute

2.) you can drink catnip tea

3.) laser eye surgery

link   

Interesting post. Thumbs up if you are sincere.

I have a question:
How do I know that I am opening a connection to a positive healer and not a negative harmful entity?

link   
Ok....Do mental illness and disorders apply to your healing abilities? If so, I could use some help with my depression and skin-picking.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I'm in full lotus sending you some powerful energy now, check out this video while I meditate: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Poison ? arg I sure hope your healing powers are up to the task of a 12pack... But ok sips my water slowly waiting on the loto numbers i'm concentrating really hard

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Shawny2222

For mental illness I recommend this advice, when you are mentally ill it is like you are shutting down from society to protect your inner self. Depression is scary but it can always be over come. I am sending you energy now and I recommend lots of water and a cup of catnip tea before bed. It got me out of a serious depression in the past. When you go to pick your skin think of the number 3. Just do it, every time, focus hard on it. If you get bored with that, picture something in 3 dimensions, and go from there. Your skin will heal, and you will love it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Send me the strength to get rid of the negative energy that has plagued my family for as long as I could remember. I would really appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Hamjoe

For picking lotto numbers there are tricks you can use, I don't know much about that but I do know that every little bit helps, even with healing.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join