It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Healing Powers To All In Need

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Can you heal nearsightedness? If so I'm going for it! But can you do it as quickly as possible? Like have it by the morning thanks! But do it in such a way I can sleep peacefully since it's night here
edit on 1-6-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

Do you see better I am curious...!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Could you send healing my way for fatigue, head/ears (dizziness) and to my eyes (retinal tears)?? Any help directed my way for my physical ailments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shawny2222

It seems that you believe in this type of faith healing, positive energy sort of thing. Don't. If you have or think you have, some sort of mental illness, please seek PROFESSIONAL medical help. "Sending positive energy to you" is useless. It's the same as wishing you to get better. If you broke your leg would you count on positive energy to heal it? No, you would get to the nearest ER. Please don't waste your time with this, get REAL help.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

how about exchanging some?...mine its on its way but its not purple..look for some green stuff coming!..
hope it doesnt get stuck in the traffic..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
HI, please could you send me some good energy, I feel very depressed, I´ve lost all the confidence in me, can´t feel anything, nothing gives me pleasure, even my sexual perfomance have declined with time, lost all the pleasure that i could feel....I´ve never had difficult with women, always attracted the oposite sex...but now, I just want to be alone, and can´t help me, i´ve tried treatment but nothing works.. the only good thing in my life, is my child and dog....help me please...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pferreira69

i think you just need a break,all of us do sometimes....just go somewhere quiet for a while and stop thinking about pleasure...think relaxation or enjoy solitude,it can be very pleasant ..all the best!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Reply to post by PURPLEMAN

Oh...oh....me next. Heal me. I have my water ready. I suffer from an addiction called "internet rubbernecking". That is when you visit sites filled with so much ignorance and shear stupidity on such a regular basis you fond it hard to look away. Kinda like a car wreck.

Oh wait....I'm asking you to save me from yourself....lol. Never mind. But the glass of water was at least refreshing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the healing

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12

Interesting post. Thumbs up if you are sincere.

I have a question:
How do I know that I am opening a connection to a positive healer and not a negative harmful entity?

well then...i think this is the question...

i would be very careful of the op's true intentions after reading the op's views on another thread he created yesterday, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You will only get what you think/believe you will get. If you fear the person who posted this well you will get fear in return. It is quite possible to send good vibrational energy that would heal you if you open your heart to it. Stop the fear, stop the thinking... open your heart to the light.
And rememeber, everything is connected... everything is quantum.
reply to post by idunno12

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hi Purpleman,
I've suffered from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for nearly 4 years. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
SP

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
ill give it a try.
Im feeling quite down.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Do what you can. Stomach/intestinal problems.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don't need any healing, but are you able to make certain body parts grow?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yes please, heal me ...

Impatiently waiting ...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I believe that some people do have powers of the mind to help heal others. I would like to be sent some positive healing energy please.

My Problems:

Mental: ADD, Anger, Depression

Personal: I am an artist and lately have been unable to focus on my art and not feeling inspired to create my head is filled with fog.

Other: I feel as though I might have been cursed which is preventing me from getting the most out of life and getting the career and life I am looking for.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thank you friend, although I do not need any healing at this moment. However, I will request this healing on the part of others who do need it, the ones unknown to me that despretly need it and cannot communicate their need. So I will repersent them with this post. For what we do for another, we do to ourself. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Fill me full of that healing bio energy purple.

Don't really have to many problems, but the way I live I'm sure something bad's gotta happen sooner or later...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Dear Purpleman,
thank you for being so selfless and offering this healing. I wonder what made you intrested ,was it steming from a health crisis you had to pull yourself out of ?
Anyway, I have sensitivites to creams, light, body fluids of others, smoke,chemicals,mostly minor, some moderate. I think it must come from an unknown bacteria/virus/fungus in my system, maybe. Could you please filter my system with your energy ? I would be very greatful, thanks, blessings

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I´m all on for a bit of healing as I have to undergo a major hip reconstruction and the old stomach is playing up so go for it I´ve the water ready.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join